Love Stage: Hidden Love

由 Saphireblueelf

Rei Sagara was a homeless teen who got I to fights, that was until Seiya Sena found him on the streets. The m... 更多

Dinner
Christmas
Stolen moments
Cherry Blossoms
London
Rei's conundrum
Song bird
Time waits for no one
Future
Connencting
Emergency contact
Market
Kunckle Crackers
School
Rain spell
Runaway
A week with Izumi
Bog Hollow
Decade of love

Accidental meeting

237 8 0
由 Saphireblueelf

"Yes sir, I just arrived..." Rei paused as he unlocked the front door. He had been working as a personal assistant to the famed stage actor/ singer and now director Seiya Sena for only a few months. He loved his job, he respected the man who literally pulled him off of the streets.

"... I know, sir. I will get the file and be right back." Rei told his boss as he opened the front door.

"I have faith in you, Rei." Seiya said before hanging up.

Rei sighed. At only nineteen he didn't think his life would be like this. In fact, just those few months ago, he had expected to follow his mother into the grave. He stepped into the house now. Music was playing somewhere within the depths of the building. Rei frowned no one should be home right now. Little Izumi should be in school, Nagisa was out of town on a four day shoot. He kicked his shoes off about to call out, when he heard a door open. Rei stepped up to the hall. He glanced down the corridor.

A man was standing in the hallway, he was naked. His hair was wet, a towel draped over one shoulder, as he was looking the other way. His ass was taunt, with dimples on the bottom of each cheek. Rei was, again about to call out, when the male turned. The first thing Rei noticed was that he was only a few years younger than he was. The second was how much like Seiya he looked, the third was the full frontal show he was being given.

Rei couldn't keep his eyes from raking over the lean build of the boy. He had a slim, well defined chest, his legs were thick with muscles. Rei swallowed, damn he looked good. The boy whipped the towel from his shoulder to cover up his semi erection.

"Who the hell are you?" they both asked at the same time.

Rei shifted from one foot to the other, bringing his eyes away from the now hidden area behind the towel. His eyes... they were just like Seiya's or Izumi's. This must be... Rei placed a hand to his forehead. He closed his eyes as he drew in a breath.

"Shougo Senya?" Rei guessed.

"Yes, you just broke into my house." The man demanded. Well not man, he was only a teen.

"Sorry, sorry, but I didn't break in." Rei dangled the keys from his hand.

"I live here." He stated.

The beautiful young face twisted in slight confusion. Then as if a light bulb lit somewhere in the darkness of his mind, his eyes brightened. A smile stretched the thin lips as the teen laughed out a breathless sound.

"Oh, right. Mom told me. You're Rei?" he asked.

"Um, yes." Rei nodded.

Shougo held out his hand, the other still held the towel to his groin. "Nice to meet you." He offered.

Rei reached out to curl his fingers around those of the boy before him. The moment their skin touched, he felt it. This... connection. Some part of him knew this meeting was going to be one of those life defining times for him. The boy's hand felt like the lifeline that Seiya had held out to him, but this was far more powerful.

"Uh, yes, nice to meet you." He muttered, yanking his hand away as soon as he could.

"I, uh, I have to get a file for Mr. S.. um, your dad." He stammered.

"Yeah, I should get dressed." Shougo smirked. He stepped to his left at the same time Rei stepped right.

They chuckled at each other as they both shifted to the other direction. Another nervous giggle escaped Rei's lips. This was stupid, he didn't giggle! He thought as his hand covered his mouth. His eyes went to the floor. He felt fingers wrap around both of his upper arms. He couldn't help it, his eyes flicked to the semi hard on the teen had. It was... nice.

Rei had known for sometime he liked men over women. There had only been one or two women in his life that he ever felt any sort of attraction too, but men, especially blond men... he sighed pulling back.

"Lets not dance." Shougo said. Rei forced his eye up to the teens. They had the same heterochromia as his brother and father.

"You go this way, I'll go this way." Those hands were warm, strong on his arms as the boy shifted him to the left.

"My bedroom is right here. Sorry for the show, but I didn't think anyone was home." Shougo smiled into the dark haired males face. Rei was lost in the smile for a moment.

"Uh, s, same." He stammered. He felt this out of controlness shift.

Shaking the hands from his shoulders he brought himself up to his full height, which was just an inch or so shy of the teen in front of him. He fixed his facial features into the stern glare he kept on his face to keep people away.

"You weren't suppose to be home for another two days!" He accused.

"Yeah, I know but I missed my little Izumi!" the teens eyes actually teared up.

"I told my teachers that I needed to get home in time for his birthday, so they let me take my exams early. Then I found the first flight back here, so I could be home when my baby brother walks in!" He held his hands up just under his chin, towel clutched between them.

"Oh, I can't wait to see that adorable little face." Shougo cooed.

"Please do so with some clothing on." Rei frowned.

"Oh, right, sorry I keep flashing you!" He covered himself with the towel once more. Shuffling away, he kept his back to the wall.

Rei watched until the boy reached the door to his bedroom. He opened it while still looking at Rei. One final wave, Shougo Senya slipped from his sight behind the closed door. Rei sighed. He laid one hand on the wall to steady himself. What was this? He wondered as he clutched his shirt, over his fast beating heart.

He stood like that for a moment. Shaking his head, he pushed off of the wall to head to his own room. He knew exactly where the file would be. He had placed it on his desk that morning, while packing his bag. He was suppose to place it into the bag. Why he didn't he wasn't sure.

He opened the door as he stepped inside his room. Walking up to the desk, he looked down at the chair. A smile touched his lips. He recalled why he forgot the file, Izumi had woken up crying out. The kid had been having nightmares for a few days now. Rei was concerned but hadn't told his parents yet. He had raced down the hall to sooth the boy. Once he got him on the bus, he hadn't thought about the file, just picked up his bag before heading out to work.

Shougo closed the door. Who was that? He asked himself as he leaned against the wood. One hand pushed his hair back as his other touched the rising bulge under the towel, it hurt, but it felt good as well. His hand shook as he lowered it from his face.

Rei Sagara, his mother had texted him about the man his father brought home. Someone the senior Senya had found beaten up on the street. He brought him home, allowed him to move in, even gave him a job. Shougo's mother, Nagisa had said the male was good looking, but she failed to convey just how hot he was.

His hair looked so soft in the hall lighting. Shougo had been taken in when he turned around to see him. Having just finished his shower, he had assumed he would have the house to himself until Izumi came home. Seeing the tall green haired man standing there had shocked him. He took in the strong build, muscled chest, even under the suit he wore, Shougo could tell this guy had muscles.

It had taken him a moment after the man had told him he lived here, for Shougo to realize who he was. Rei Sagara, his father's live in personal assistant. Shougo walked, half stumbling to the bed. He collapsed onto it. Rei Sagara was hot! He moaned softly into the skin on his wrist, dropping on to his back.

He had dropped the towel by the door. His other hand was curled around his growing shaft. The look he had seen in those golden brown eyes... Rei had been turned on just as he was. When their hands touched... Shougo couldn't keep the moan from escaping his lips as he slid his hand up his shaft.

He moaned again. His hand slipping back down as he squeezed himself. There was a knock on the door. He bit his lip stroking his hardening cock.

"Shougo?" Rei called through the door.

"Want to join me?" Shougo asked. He chuckled.

"Wha, what, um...?" Rei sounded flustered.

"Don't worry, I'll be here and, uh, ready for Izumi when he arrives." Shougo informed him.

"OK, thank you. I put his favorite cake on the counter in the kitchen." Rei called. The last thing he heard, before he rushed out the door, was a very sexual moan coming from the room.

Shougo was left alone as he listened to the footsteps rush away. Rei Sagara. He groaned out the name as he pleased himself. He thought about what it would feel like to kiss him. The touch of his arms, how they felt under his hands. How hot it was when he saw the male look at his groin. Shougo moaned louder as he pulled on himself, bucking his hips as he cried out with the sensation.

His fingers worked over his throbbing member. He rolled slightly. He hadn't done this part before. Often he thought about it, even read a few online articles on how, but until he saw the darkness slip into those golden eyes, saw the lust close in on them, he had never had the guts to do this. He cried out as he pressed one finger inside himself.

Would Rei be a top or a bottom? Shougo still wasn't sure what he wanted. The feeling of his finger in his own whole hurt some, but it wasn't totally unpleasant. If it was Rei doing this to him, he might.... No he knew, he would let him.

Moving his finger around he began to push and pull it inside him. At the same time he continued to squeeze, jerk his cock. Rei! The name rang in his mind as he tormented his own body with the desire he had felt upon seeing this man. Shougo had begun to question his sexuality when his friends made comments about how much he cared for his younger brother.

They didn't understand what it was like in his home. Izumi had no one, no one but his love dotting big brother. He was going to shower the boy with love, that's all he wanted, to love, to protect his adorable little brother. But as his friends commented more and more on his behavior, Shougo began to research.

He cried out as precum leaked from his tip. A moan escaped him. He went faster with both hands. His body curled in on itself. It wouldn't be long... Rei, I will find a way to get you to love me! Shougo decided as he came over his freshly laundered bedspread.

He lay panting in the aftermath of what he had just done. A smile spread over his face. Rei was going to be his! He decided. He got up to clean himself off. Izumi would be home soon.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

48 5 5
!TRIGGER WARNING! A story about two individuals living in Sendai, Japan. The city filled with danger, adventure, and love. Shinjiro Tokugawa, a uniq...
121K 7.1K 38
Jacob has never been a happy child; he's never had a reason to be. He tries to take the good with the bad, but it's not that easy. Then his life star...
3.2K 119 16
Hiyori Tomoe has always gone on a vacation with his family during the summer. They make special appearances at benefits and balls, and Hiyori has alw...
764 81 30
My name is Shinji Ayo. My parents pressuring me to be a 'perfect man'... But what I really want is someone who can see me differently... and not just...