Fifty Shades Of Dave (Dave ea...

By diamondsierraa

I can't lose , when I'm with you β€οΈπŸ’€ More

πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ’š
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
πŸ’•
20
21
Open discussion
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
And anotherrrr thing
40

28

2.3K 90 39
By diamondsierraa

"This nigga betta mean business , I'm tired of wasting my fucking time" i slouched down in my seat , Tommy passed me a cigar then lighter . The door opened to the hefty nigga from the club , making me raise up in my seat .

"The infamous Dave east" he chuckled , Tommy began patting him down then his partner .

"Nah , I don't know about all that" I sat with a straight face , puffing my cigar . A slimmer dude stood beside him sizing Davon .

"What you got to offer ? We not our here slanging weed and all that this shit come with more than 3/5 and 30 dollars" Davon explained , tossing a brick of cocaine on the table .

"Nigga I go where the money flow , I been doing this shit since you was in diapers young blood believe that" he assured Davon , turning his attention back to me .

"So what you bringing to the table as of now though" Tony smirked sitting his hands on top of the table . "I hope you ain't think we was fronting you shit"

"I ain't think shit , I come with my bread up front LIL DAWG" he chuckled tapping his partner, who threw a black bag on the table. I snatched bag shuffling through the money .

"Get 'em' right for me Davon" I nodded my head to the back . His partner followed Davon to the back of the warehouse leaving me him Tommy and Tony .

"I see you threw In a lil'extra ..you trying prove a point here" i chuckled , I might can do business with this ugly nigga .

"This cause for a celebration, come by my club tonight it's a grand opening ...special section for you my guy maybe we can discuss a few propositions" he reached his palm bout .

"Fasho' dat ...send me the addy" I slapped palms with him .

"Shit anything dealing with hoes I'm with it" Tony laughed tapping Tommy's shoulder , who still stood staring at mal . Davon and mals partner came from the back , and he gave mal a nod .

"Alright then" he stood from his seat brushing his clothes off "I'll see y'all tonight" we all nodded in response.

"Wait ....so you pregnant with Tony baby?" I tried to wrap my head around the gossip that was going on.

"Yes , I don't know ...like he's steady saying he want us to be a family and all this and that but he still doing the same shit it's getting so old and I'm getting tired" alaysia sobbed, while kadaja , anari,  and Nyla consoled her .

"Im so sorry lay you don't deserve no shit like this and I promise I didn't know y'all were dealing with each other y'all were so low key with the shit ...this is crazy I know it don't mean anything right now but thank you for making me aunty" Nyla smiled at her , resting her head on lays shoulder. I shook my head continuing my game , I couldn't imagine getting someone pregnant just to dawg them . That shit made me look at him differently .

After a few more speeches and woman empowerment shit the girls were gone and kadaja was now cooking . A thought came to my mind to go aggravate her so I intended on doing that .

"You making me some ?"I slid behind her wrapping my arms around her waist .

"Davon if you don't get your ass over there and away from me" she ranted , continuing to stir her penne noodles .

"Nahhh you made me some or what?" I tapped her thigh as I released her from my hold .

"Why would I not and your ass over there playing the game , go tell Nyla come here real quick" she pointed her spatula towards the room , where Nyla laid on top of the life size bear I got her .

"Kadaja want you" I knocked on the door frame , my eyes travel her figure as she tapped away at her phone . Her hair sat wildly on one side , while her glasses hung on the bridge of her nose .

"Mmm mmm my stomach hurt ..I just need a minute" she whined adjusting herself on top of the bear .

"Aweee what's wrong with that baby" I made a fake pout face , slouching in front of her as I rubbed her back

"Moveee Davon nobody feel like playing , my stomach really hurt" she pouted , scooting her glasses up her nose .

"I know ma ma(mymy) that's why kadaja trying to make you eat...or you don't want that" I laid my head on my forearms , gazing at her natural beauty .

"Mmmm mmm.....I want some tenders or something she want me to eat Alfredo and shit" she sighed , kicking her leg on my lower back .

"Ight , I'll go get that for you let me go see if she want something" I raised up .

"You aggravate me I was just getting comfortable" she rolled her eyes .

"I be back...Yooo she want tenders I'm bout to go get her some from Rico's but I'll eat the Alfredo with you though" I explained to kadaja while she swayed her hips to the music she played through out the kitchen. I chuckled at her small Frame , it was so cute to me .

"Okay and what you laughing at ?? Some funny" she twirled in-front of me "don't be jealous you can't dance like me this shit take time and practice" she continued her dancing

"Yo ass can't even dance , I would show you up but I gotta go get her cry baby ass these tenders . You need some while I'm out ?" I wrapped both arms around her neck pulling her closer to me

"Mmm mmm" she stared in my eyes "you really want us both" she smirked shaking her head .

"I do.." I met her gaze . I never understood why they thought I was joking , both of them really meant something to me . Even though they ass mean as fuck to me , they still care for a nigga .

"Y'all in here boo loving and shit can I get my tenders and pink lemonade ion' think my stomach gone stop hurting til I get that" she whined sliding her arms around my waist from behind , resting her head against my back .

"Ight cry baby ass girl I'm bout' to right now ..you sho' you ion need nothing ? Cause don't be calling my shit when I'm on my way home"I looked down to kadaja who was still in my arms .

"Some ice actually , the ice maker tripping and I'm not about to wait on this kool aid to get cold"  she pulled away checking the kool aid .

"Ight ..and send me your order big head" I turned pulling nyla in front of me .

"Okay.." Her head now laid against my chest with a small pout on her face .pretty ass .

"I'm walking out now ...you didn't even give me time to grab my cute purse" I spat at Malcom over the phone .

"Lovee I been told you get ready , don't be talking shit" he chuckled calling me by my middle name as always . He watched me walking through the apartment building and I disconnected the phone as I hopped inside the car .

"Looking beautiful like always I see" he smiled leaning over to kiss my cheek .

"Thank you , you looking good yourself . And congratulations this your big opening night" i smiled doing fake pompoms . He'd opened a strip club in the east side , hopefully it wasn't no shit tonight .

"Thank you ...you know you motivated me right ? All that business talk you do I might need you in A meeting or something one day" he boosted as he pulled off .

"Awe stop ...and I don't know I like being bossy , it never fails" I giggled . We continued a few conversations before pulling up to his , very well put together club . He had vip , private rooms , and more .

We made our way to a big section , where his people all crowded around talking to different female and other people on the club. . I swayed to the music taking a few shots , as he passed bottles through the section . 

"Come here I dont need them leaning all against you and shit" he scooted me closer to him throwing his arm behind me , I didn't mind it wasn't like I was on his lap or anything .

Strawberry caught my eye as she passed by, I'm guessing I caught hers too because she stopped in her tracks coming over to where I was .

"Hey pretty lady" she leaned over the booth "hey mr.mal"  she spoke to Malcolm

"Wassup strawberry" he nodded in response , turning his attention back to his people .

"Hey..how you been you looking realllll tasty boo" i gave a innocent smile .

"Yeah you looking real good , I see you got you a different money maker ...y'all spending or whatttt" she slapped her g string against her skin

"Oh this not my man ..girl we just chilling" I chuckled waving her off .

"Mmmm baby well your old thang must be looking at it differently" she nodded her head , I turned around with a confused look only to meet eyes with Dave .

"Ahhhhh daveeeee ...lovee I want you to meet Dave Dave this my-"

"Aweeee shit" Davon looked over to Dave who started to reach at his waist . Davon quickly pulled him from the section along with Tommy .

"Hell nah let my nigga go!" Tony pulled at the security who was carrying Dave out .

"What the fuck Malcolm ? You on some messy shit?! Why the fuck would you bring me to a meeting with you and Dave" I slid from the booth looking at him for an explanation

"You think ima' let him fuck my bitch and ion get no get back? Crazy as fuck you can move around my work done baby girl he lucky you ain't easy " he sat with a satisfied smirk on his face . I picked a drink up dashing it in his face , before leaving the section .

"Oh my god"Everything start coming to me , Bri was his babymama and that's why she was coming in as I was leaving out all the time ...the baby is fucking Malcolm's . My heart began to beat through my chest as I left the club I can't believe I let hurt blind me , I had to find Dave . 

Once I Reached the parking lot Dave was now pushing Tommy back as they tried to get him inside the car . Davons attention turned me , and he jogged over pulling me to the opposite side of the parking lot .

"Davon I swear I didn't know anything about him and Dave I swear ...he was using me for-"

"Get back I know...that's Bri nigga I just found out myself I'm trying to tell Dave but this nigga losing-"

"So that's what the fuck you do to me ?! That's what the fuck you do briea ??? You getting down like that I should fucking kill you yo' " he charged at me , as Davon held him back

"Dave I didn't know ! You need to calm the fuck down and listen !" I stepped around the car trying to give us space , he really was scaring me right now I've never seen him act like this .

"Nah fuck you ! You knew that shit you want to hurt me my nigga and you did fuck you on my mama you dead to me ! Trash ass hoe you just like the rest of these bitches I was good as fuck to you ! Through and fucking through I made one mistake and you take it this far ? Man get the fuck off me I'm not gone do shit to her" he pushed Davon back

"Dave chill the fuck out bro you need to relax yo" Davon stood in-front of me  "just go home before the police come"

"You know what you better hope that nigga don't start beating the fuck out you. fuck you briea ,  I could never love you again" he looked me up and down before walking off to his suv . I squatted as I began to cry , this was so fucked up now that the shoe was on the other foot it didn't feel so good .

"Come on briea ...let me take you home sis I'll talk to him" Davon helped me up . I watched as the suv pulled out and drove down the street , there went the love of my life .

Let's talk abouttttt ittttt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣cuss Ian updating E MTFN THING TIL NEXT WEEK IM TIEDDDDD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 8.2K 119
πŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸ’ƒπŸΎBaby I can be your sneaky linkπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸŽ΅πŸŽΆ
22.4K 574 13
He was just a menace to love.....
465K 12.3K 43
Just read😌
25.3K 706 32
π•·π–”π–›π–Š 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–‡π–šπ–‘π–‘π–Šπ–™π–˜. π•Όπ–†π–‰π–‰π–—π–Žπ–žπ–†π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π•―π–Šπ–π–”π–šπ–“π–™π–Š π–π–†π–›π–Š π–‡π–Šπ–Šπ–“ π–™π–π–—π–š π–π–Šπ–‘π–‘ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–‡π–†π–ˆπ– π–™π–”π–Œπ–Šπ–™π–π–Šπ–—. π•΄π–˜...