Violence Is Always The Answer...

By FRHangsleben

What if. What if Ranboo realized "Oh! I run this show. Not him More

Part 1: Alive, But Not Living.
Part 2: THIS IS PARIS???
A/N(Dont worry its nothing bad!!)
Part 3: Ease. Oh, and Wilbur!
Part 4: Gremlin Child, Old Crow, Bald Gigachad, & Sand Jesus
Part 5: Da Fuq?
A/N

Prologue

481 17 6
By FRHangsleben

  Ranboo was still conscious, how? But all he heard was the man who tricked him's laughter. It sickened him. That's when Ranboo realized. That he didn't run the show. Ranboo himself, ran the show. He was Showtell Media's mastermind.

  The trapped one took control once more and awoke a side of him that hadn't been up in months, years maybe. He broke his wrists free, reaching up to get his head out of the spined box. A raspy gasp came from him as his head had contact with the cold air. Wounds, he was wounded. Breaking a spike out of the death contraption he used it to rip the ropes around his waist.

  "Freedom at last." His voice was raspy, the mask he wore slipped off. He had burns, wounds from it. But he was alive. He would live. His captor looked back shocked.

  "You were dead-"

  "Not dead, barely living." Ranboo corrected him.

  "Now. Leave me alone. Or I will not hesitate to harm you."

  The male nodded and Ranboo walked off, probably to go check if Charlie was living.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 29.6K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.2M 53.8K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 39.6K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
225K 11.6K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...