Our Journey Of LOVE // KTH FF.

By DarkMind772

It's an Indian Fanfiction......... Y/N who is an orphan get engaged with Taehyung who belongs to a wealthy fa... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 ~ 18+
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15 ~18+
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18~ 18+
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
New Book.....

CHAPTER 13

1.6K 45 3
By DarkMind772

Next morning.........

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully but get disturbed by sunlight hitting his face. He looks more beautiful when sunlight flash on his face. He turn around to hug his beautiful wife but find no one was beside him. He forrowed and opened his eyes.

He look around him and realise she is nowhere to be seen. He sat straight with wide eyes due to shock.

Taehyung: did I had wet dream in which I made love with sweetheart or what ??

She look down to check his cloth but sign in reveal after knowing he was still naked inside comfy blanket.

Taehyung: *pout* where is my wifey she didn't gave me my morning kiss too. Wait and watch baby I will make you pay for your mistake. *Smirk*

He stood up and get ready to go downstairs. Today they are not going to office because of tiredness and the meeting is tomorrow.

Taehyung: *checking himself in mirror* Grate I look handsome now. *Look at the watch* oh got it's 9:15 already let's go Taehyung and see your wify.

He smiled and went downstairs thinking how his wife will be looking after there marriage fully ready for him.

Taehyung's look.......

He entered in kitchen and saw his wife was cooking something while laughing with Mrs.kim. he smiled after knowing how comfortable she is with his family.

He was just standing there while looking at her. She look damn beautiful in saree afterall she is 'Kim Taehyung's wife' no doubts that she is a perfect match for him.

Kitchen......

Y/N's look........

He was lost in her beauty and didn't notice jimin came a d stood beside him while folding hands. Jimin look at his soulmate for few minutes and then slowly wispered something in ear which lend Taehyung to blush like crazy.

Jimin: didn't you get enough of her last night that you are looking at my dear sister in law like you want to eat her here onwards.

Taehyung: *red cheeks* i-its not like that.

Jimin: ya ya I can see let it be. *Turn towards Y/N and shout* Y/n what are you doing beautiful lady.

Taehyung mind: beautiful lady seriously he is flirting with my wife now wait shorty let Aarya come I will tell her. *Smirk*

Y/N: *turn to Jimin* nothing just  making breakfast. *Smile*

Jimin: but someone was making you as a breakfast tho. *smirk*

Y/N didn't understand what he meant but then he signalled her to look infront of her. She look infront of her and saw Taehyung was glaring at Jimin being all red due to jealous. Y/N chuckled and went back to her work.

Mrs.kim look at Taehyung and smile teasing.

Mrs.kim: jimin I have something to show you come with me.

Jimin nooded and left with mrs.kim
Taehyung took the chance and went near Y/N who was busy doing her work.

He went close to her and backhugged her lovingly putting his chin on her shoulder.
Her breath hitch cause of his sudden move.

Y/N: W-what a-are you doing b-bear someone will see us like this.

Taehyung: let them see I am just having my time with my wifey btw do you know you look so hot in this saree. It's just the perfect view how I imagined.

Y/N: oh really what you imagine about me. *Said and continued her work*

Taehyung: there is alot of things that I imagined about you but I would like to show you more then telling you sweetheart.

Y/N:* blushed* your imagination is really wild.

Taehyung: yess it is but I am angry on you. *Gave wet kisses on her neck which lend her to moan his name softly*

Y/N: why what happened?? *Worry* what I did???

Taehyung: you let me alone in morning I want my morning kiss. *pout*

Y/N felt whole zoo inside her stomach playing cricket. She turn around to face him and peak his lips while he became surprise cause of her sudden move.

Taehyung: *pout* I want A kiss not a peak.

He lean close to her and both close there eyes. But ged want something else so kabab me haddi to banti he na.

Aara: what is happening here huh?? *Smirk*

Both of them pulled back and blush hard. Y/N turn around and started doing her work.

Taehyung: i-its nothing. What are you doing here. *Nervous smile*

Aara: everyone is hungry so I came to take breakfast. You can continue after breakfast. *Teasing smile*

Taehyung didn't said anything and ran away from there. Y/N look at Aarya while she look at Y/N with a awful look.

At dining table.......

All were sitting on dining table including Jimin and Jungkook's parents. Y/N serve breakfast to everyone because it was her first day after marriage. She serve orange juice to Mr.kim.

Soon she sat beside Taehyung and started there breakfast. Taehyung hold her one hand inside the table while she glair at him but being a stupid in her love her lover just smile at her.

Everyone continued there chit chatting but soon get attentive after hearing mr.kims next words.

Mr.kim: so everyone I want to tell that after tomorrows Meeting I arranged reception party for Taehyung and Y/N. No many people were there for marriage so I want to introduce my daughter in law to them. *smile*

Everyone nooded there head and get back to there talks. While Taehyung was continuously flirting with Y/N.

Time skip ...........

After breakfast ........

In Taehyung's bedroom....

Y/N was arranging her cloths in closet peacefully but soon she felt someone backhugging her. she knew it's her cracked lover.

Taehyung: I want my kisses. *Pout*

Y/N didn't said anything and throw her cloth on ground which she was holding and pinned Taehyung to nearby wall.

His eyes wide in shock. He didn't expect this move from his shy wife but who will tell him that she just act like a shy person but she is not.

He came back to his sense after she bite his lower lip. He hiss in pain and parten his lips she took the chance and entered her toung inside his mouth. Soon he take the lead and switch there position now Y/N was under him.

He kissed her more hardly and passionately. Both were lost in eachother that they didn't noticed someone was knocking there bedrooms doore.

After a lout bang on there door they pulled away and Taehyung made an annoying look while Y/N chuckled at his reaction.

Taehyung: no one let me have my own wife.

He went want opened there doore and saw Aarya was standing there with done face.

Aarya: yaa are you serious guys it's early morning and you started this early.

Taehyung: yess any problem Ms. I was having my wife.

They both look at eachother and burst aout laughing loudly.

Aarya: btw jiju I am here to take your wife with me we have to go for shopping and Mr.kim is calling you. You have to go for Meeting.

Taehyung: yess I am going.

Taehyung look back and went near Y/N who was again busy arranging her cloths. He went to her and gave a peak on her forehead and lips.

She hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead.

Y/N: bye Best of luck. Show them my husband's power.

Taehyung: *smile* I will my leady. Bye bye take care Aarya is here she is calling you.

He left the room and aarya took Y/N with her for shopping.

Evening..... .

??: Yaa let me go please ......

To Be Continued.........

________________________

Sorry for late update guys .....

Next chapter will be uploaded soon......

Love you all......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1.3K 28
The story of a student and her strict professor •~ Which begins with small fights and ends with lots of love. Y/N a college student has a crush on...
26K 897 22
When your bully in love with you.......you both in the arrange marriage Jungkook is your bully but secretly loves you... he loves you the way no one...
18.5K 1.4K 21
Storyline Kang Y/n , a fiery college dropout in her early twenties, is trying to build a life for herself but failing miserably because of a lack of...
47K 2.9K 60
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...