THE KEEPERS - Teen Wolf Fan...

By JCardonaCardona

The Keepers are an ancient organization, predating the oldest hunting clan. An organization with the purpose... More

šš«šžš¬šžš§š­š¢š§š : š“š”šž šŠšžšžš©šžš«š¬
šŒšžšžš­ š­š”šž š‘šØšØš¤š°šØšØš š…ššš¦š¢š„š²
šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
š€šœš­ šŸ: š†š«š¢šžšŸ ššš§š š‚š”ššš§š šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ–
ššŽš“šˆš‚š„: š“š”šž šŠšžšžš©šžš«š¬: ššžš¬š­š¢ššš«š²
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ - šš­. 1
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ - šš­. šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ•
šŒšžšžš­ š­š”šž šŒš¢š¤šššžš„š¬šØš§ š…ššš¦š¢š„š²: š“š”šž šŽš«š¢š š¢š§ššš„š¬
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ– - šš­. šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ– - šš­. šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ - šš­. šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ - šš­. šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘
š”ššƒš€š“š„: š“š”šž š„š±šœš”ššš§š šž š’š­š®ššžš§š­
š€šœš­ šŸ: š‹š¢šÆš¢š§š  ššš§š šƒš¢š¬šœšØšÆšžš«š¢š§š 
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’ - šš­. šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’ - šš­. šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘

612 16 0
By JCardonaCardona

Nobody knew what girl, nor guy, the shirtless boy was talking about. This only generated more confusion in everyone, as the boy himself didn't knew them. Trying to derivate the attention from the boy and bring it back to Alistair, Derek said, "We'll talk about this people later Isaac". Looking back at Alistair, he said, "did you just mention the Keepers?", He frowned with a contemplative face.

"What? What are these Keepers?" Stiles questioned, looking from Derek back to Alistair, his face expressing how lost he felt.

Alistair decided to take this moment to answer their questions, and explain himself, "yes; the Keepers are an ancient organization, older than the first formal hunting clan", this piece of information made both Stiles and Scott look at him with disbelief painted in their faces while Derek remained stoic, as if he already knew this. "While it is obvious what hunters do, the Keepers have been the ones in charge of making sure the supernatural and the human world don't collide with one another". He then looked at Scott and asked, "don't you think it's very convenient how every unexplainable event that could be related to the supernatural has always been answered with the most mundane explanation or plainly registered as nothing more than a myth or legend?" This made the teenager look at him with an open mouth. "The Keepers have been the ones to always made as many humans as possible avoid the supernatural world".

"Why would a group of people go to such lengths for that?" Stiles inquired, still not seeing the whole picture.

"Because, I don't if you had notice, but the supernatural leaves a stain, not only for those who belong to it, obviously, but also for those humans like us who interact with them". He paused, and finished smugly, "also, it's not like we are twenty. The organization has thousands of agents around the globe".

While the teenager's faces expressed their disbelief, Derek had a contemplating look on his face when he addressed Alistair, "but, I had thought the Keepers left Beacon Hills decades ago", this made both Scott and Stiles look back at him with inquisitive faces.

"They did; after signing the accords of safety with the Hale Pack, which I suppose is yours".

Derek's face tensed, revealing he felt taken aback with this information, he could only manage to softly day "yes".

"You have my condolences on your lost. But, after the burning of the Hale Household and the incredible reduction of supernatural activity, the Keepers assumed it unnecessary for our presence to be maintained here. That was, of course, until Gerard Argent happened to the town".

Hearing such recollection of past and recent history, Stiles couldn't help but very breathlessly interrupt, "wait, wait, wait, hold on. How on earth do you know so much about this town? And how do you even know who Gerard Argent is?" He had a very confused look on his face while inclining his head to one side, like a lost puppy, giving Alistair an adorable picture.

"There is no hunting activity that didn't pass through the Keepers on any level. Gerard spent weeks trying to make his extermination plead get approved. Of course, it wasn't, but that didn't stop him from doing it behind our backs. That's the reason the whole Argent clan was banned from hunting".

While taking in all the new information, nobody knew what to say, each was on their own head, trying to process everything and decide what step to take next. Seeing as he wasn't going to receive any answer in the near future and rolling his eyes exasperated, Alistair decided to conclude his part, "I believe there will be time in the future to ask more questions and give more information, but there are two werewolves missing I don't think they have much time left".

Derek was the first to answer, still looking at Alistair suspiciously, "I don't know you; how could I know if a can trust you. We are talking about the safety of my betas", his frown and tense body language revealing very clearly his learned distrust from past experiences.

Seeing as he wasn't going to make any progress with that right now, Alistair decided to just say, "I don't have the time to explain everything now, but I'll see you tomorrow at school if you really want to find your betas, remember, the ticking of the clock ain't gonna stop". With that said, Alistair gave one last look at the shirtless boy, as if taking his image in, stepped out of the house, and left for his car.

(...)

The next morning, they were in a room at the school, Scott, Stiles, and Derek listening to Allison, Lydia and Alistair explain the origin of the marks and how they could help.

Derek refused anything they could say and show with a really bad attitude, claiming it had no meaning and no correlation to the disappearance of the betas.

Giving up on wasting more time and efforts in trying to convince Derek, Alistair went to the door, but paused in front of everyone before finally saying under his breath, clearly annoyed and desperate, "God, I didn't want to involve her in this, but I don't see any other way". He knew everyone was confused as to who he was talking about, but he just looked at Derek's green eyes and said, "get me things that were close to them and held a connection to them and an impressed map of the town", and left, leaving the room full of questions and confusion.

(...)

Alistair decided to go to the school's library to utilize his free period to do homework in advantage.

Upon entering, he took the books he considered necessary for his endeavor. After twenty minutes of working, he saw Lydia and Allison enter the library and take the table behind his. He saw Allison searching on the internet about Beacon Hills logos, which gave him the idea of telling his father to do the same thing.

After noticing hi didn't have a needed book, he decided to go to the bookshelf in which he assumed it would be. Right there, in the middle of the bookshelf, were the bulky twins he saw the other day, and he had to admit, they were even more attractive so close.

Upon reaching the shelf, the twins looked at him, raising an eyebrow each. One with an annoyed expression, while the other had a more questioning and friendly one. He completely ignored the rude one and directed to the one who looked nicer, "I need a book from there", he said pointing at the bookshelf behind. "¿Could you give me space to take it?"

The twin looked intensely into his eyes for a few seconds, as if trying to intimidate him. As that clearly didn't work, he just smirked, with amusement and mischief in his expression, and said, "yes, of course". He moved just a little to the side, giving Alistair space but making it clear that if he came close, he would be almost stuck to his body.

Rolling his eyes and sighing annoyed, Alistair reached the bookshelf and the book he needed, feeling the intense eyes of the twin, as the other was now chatting with Lydia. He could swear he could hear him smelling him before retreating himself and giving them a sarcastic thanks for their help.

After another thirty minutes of work, he saw it was time to pick up his sister and go home.

(...)

On the way home, he told his sister about the whole situation with the alpha pack and the missing betas, asking her to help them with a locator spell.

She hesitated and avoided his eyes, "you know I can barely feel things, how am I supposed to find them?", she was clenching her fists, annoyed at her limited knowledge and ability.

"If I didn't know you could do it, I wouldn't have asked. I trust you. And I'll be there with you. I may not be a witch, but I can guide you", that was all Alistair needed to say to convince her, receiving a firm nod from Michelle.

(...)

Later that day, he received a text from Stiles saying they would meet and the town's veterinary clinic, so he left the house with his sister.

"Do you think they'll be ok with me there?", she asked, unsure to his brother. He looked at her as if she was insane, opening his eyes a little more.

"Of course, they'll be. You're only there to help, no for them to like you." He mentioned the last part a little softer. Michelle always struggled when interacting with other people, especially when it came to supernatural. She always took too seriously what their parents said about making them like you, so you can work with them easier. Even if it's easier in talk than action, it's still so demanding, Alistair couldn't care less about it.

Getting out of the car, Alistair helped Michelle carrying all her grimoires, the candles and all she needed for a locating spell.

When both siblings entered the room, they saw everyone arguing for Isaac to enter a tub filled with ice in the middle of the veterinary clinic. As they entered, everyone stopped what they were doing to look at them with their brows raised. The siblings looked at each other before redirecting their attention back to the other ones.

"OK, this is my sister Michelle, she's the help I talked to you about", Alistair addressed the room and then looked at Derek, "did you get what I asked for?"

Derek looked at him for a moment before walking to him with the items requested, and extending his arm, he said, "here. What do you need them for, again?" Derek expressed the question everyone in the clinic was asking themselves.

"You see, Derek, our Druid friends", he then pointed with his head at Deaton, "they borrow a little bit of energy quantities from nature through different rituals and stuff, it's helpful, but their power will never compare to that of the real Servants of Nature; so, for short answer, we're making a locator spell", Alistair said the last part releasing a heavy breath after noting how everyone was confused, not understanding.

"A spell? What is this, Harry Potter?" Stiles commented, sarcastically looking at the siblings.

"I trust our Druid friend senses it", Alistair commented this while looking at the black man, Dr. Deaton.

The man's answer come almost as a sigh, "a witch", everyone looked at him with questioning looks, he simply confirmed, "the girl is a witch, a true and authentic witch", he looked at Michelle with a combination of awe and wariness.

"Did you just say witch? As in witch with magical powers?" Stiles asked, stumbling over every word while blinking very fast.

"I don't have time for this bullshit, I need to find my betas, not to take a rabbit out of a hat", Derek commented, slightly angry, frustrated and clearly desperate for any information to find his betas.

Alistair only nodded to Michelle smirking with a smug look on his face. While Derek and the rest looked at them, she smiled back at him and raised her arm towards Derek, and, in an instant, as if an invisible force struck him, he was sent flying across the room, crashing with the wall.

"Well, I was impressed", Stiles said, with a smug and sarcastic smile on his face. Michelle took the items from Alistair and started to accommodate everything on a table.

Alistair decided to approach Isaac, who was looking pensive at the tub. "You don't have to do this if you don't feel comfortable or sure", Isaac looked at him gratefully and smiled.

"I know, but I want to. I want to recover those memories they took, it's just fair", he said that with such a small voice avoiding his eyes, that Alistair couldn't help the feeling of wanting to protect him, even knowing he was a werewolf and even taller than him. He just looked so beaten that Alistair wanted to wrap him in a warm blanket and keep away from any harm.

Alistair nodded, he said, "cool, but you're not alone, if you need anything just call me, we'll be in the back doing the spell", he smiled at Isaac, who smiled back at him, and then left towards his sister.

While walking back to his sister and hearing Deaton giving instructions, he gestured Derek to follow him. "We need your blood", as he received a questioning look, he explained, "the objects hold an energy to them, as we supposed they are together or close, it'll be stronger that way, but your blood will guide us through the map. You are their alpha, you turned them, you have a special connection with them." Doubtfully nodding, he extended his arm and Michelle cut his palm, turning it, so the blood would fall over the map.

Canalizing the energy from the objects and the blood, she closed her eyes and started to chant "Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras, Sequitas Sanguinem". The wind started to circulate around them, growing in its intensity with each passing second. After tense minutes, and saying for the third time the enchantment, the blood started to move under the surprised look of Derek.

Alistair had to make multiple mental efforts to block out the sounds of the other people, especially the wavering voice and grunts coming from Isaac, especially when he panicked and started to scream for help.

Michelle stopped her chanting at the same time as the blood stopped its route in an unknown building.

After a few minutes, while the others were recapping what Isaac said and described, Alistair putted the map on the table, asking what building was where the blood stopped. As Stiles was saying it was the Beacon Hills Bank, David called Alistair, telling him the logo on the girls' forearms was the same as the logo of said bank, confirming their theory of the mark having a meaning.

After concluding that, effectively, the betas were in the Beacon Hills Bank, Michelle proceeded to explain the rest of her vision. "There were three people, a blond girl, a black big guy and a black haired woman, they were in some kind of cell or- " Isaac interrupted her to complete, " -vault."

"Then is established, search for any information about this bank, we need to get in and do it fast". Alistair then approached a shivering Isaac, tended him a dry towel, and took off his jacket to put in on Isaac's shoulders. Isaac smiled and hugged the jacket.

Finally, Alistair squeezed Isaac's shoulder in support and approached his sister to take her home.

(...)

The next day, at night, after making sure nobody knew what he was up to, Alistair drove his car to the bank, leaving it parked one block behind, when he approached the entrance, he saw Allison's car, and grunting approached as the girl was leaving the car.

"What the hell are you doing?", he asked, gritting his teeth at the lack of stealth. The girl jumped and put a hand on her chest.

She silently screamed, "Oh My God, what is wrong with you?!"

Alistair blatantly said, "you are the one who left her car in the fucking entrance, what happens if one of the werewolves here decides to smell it and hunt you down?", he was exasperated by her lack of skill.

Seeing as he wasn't going to get a cohesive answer, he just took the padlock pliers on her hand and ordered her to move her car to another block. He broke the chains blocking the entrance and waited for her with his bow on his back.

As they walked through the entrance, it felt like your typical abandoned bank, cold, empty, humid, and haunted. There was an absolute dead silence except for their breathing. Suddenly, Alistair felt a presence on his side and moved fast, before said presence could hold him. He then saw as the presence, another black woman, different from the one at school, grabbed Allison's arm and pushed her against the wall. Alistair took a knife from his leg and put it against the woman's exposed neck.

"Ms. Morrell?" Allison gasped.

The woman felt the knife against her neck as she turned to look at Alistair and then back to Allison with clear disdain on her face. "Hear me out, you have no idea what you got yourselves into. You have less than twenty seconds to hide, get in the closet now!"

And she left, as fast as she came. Alistair dragged Allison into the cleaning closet, and they heard them arrived. Quickly, Alistair searched for ammonia to cover their human scents. He made a gesture for Allison to stay silent and come behind him. He tensed his bow string with an arrow and aimed at the door, waiting for it to open and someone to try to get in.

*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;

- 2839  words -

Author's note

Here's today's update, hope you guys enjoyed it.

Also, I changed the cover, any thoughts?

See guys next week <3. 

- 𝒿. 𝒻. 𝒸. 🐼💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
624K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
426K 17.4K 61
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ *ā‹†ā š¢'š š«ššš­š”šžš« š§šØš­ š„šØš¬šž š¦š² šœšØšŸšŸšžšž š­ššš›š„šž ššš¬ šš š«šžš¬š®š„š­ šØšŸ š²šØš® š©š¢š¬š¬š¢š§š  šØšŸšŸ š­š”ššš­ š­š¢š¦šž-š›...