i'm in love. | (g)i-dle onesh...

Oleh yuqirrin

just some gidle one shots theres different pairings here, no main ones none of these oneshots are edited so p... Lebih Banyak

the art of stealing | soyeon x ot5
sleepy | shuhua x ot5
comfort | yuqi x soojin
home | shuhua x yuqi
rainy nights | shuhua x minnie
quiet but loving | miyeon x soyeon
i'd fight for you (literally) | yuqi x minnie
mellow days | soojin x minnie
scars | minnie x yuqi
you fill the warmth in me | minnie x ot5
christmas special | ot6
sitting around with the winds | yuqi x minnie
under the weather | yuqi x ot5
lollipops | minnie x soojin
i'm sorry | yuqi x minnie
yo! (a/n)
quit? | shuhua x ot5
cold | shuhua x yuqi x minnie
dark | yuqi x soyeon
lean on | soyeon x minnie
coming back home | miyeon x shuhua
model my love | yuqi x minnie
warm | yuqi x minnie x miyeon
car crash | yuqi x soyeon

melodies of love | minnie x miyeon

715 13 4
Oleh yuqirrin

Minnie has never met someone quite like Miyeon. The girl has the spirit of a teenage girl, but the soul of a grandma. Miyeon was known to always have some sort of an older taste – it never bothered Minnie ever in her 19 years of living. The Thai girl had grown accustomed to it and grew to love that part of Miyeon's personality.

In hindsight there was only one thing that did bother Minnie; Miyeon hiding her beloved playlists from her. Miyeon was known to keep around her green ipod that dated way back to 2012. It had many scratches on it, and sometimes the buttons would stop working from time to time, but it carried a strong sentimental value to the older girl. It was a gift from her late grandma and she would keep as many playlists as she could on there and would regularly add and delete songs depending on her ever-changing mood.

Minnie never understood why she could never catch a glimpse of the said playlists Miyeon created, she could only sit by and put in the other headphone that was connected to the small device. Everytime Minnie would try to convince the older girl to let her peek into her world, she would always get denied. Miyeon never explained why only that Minnie would find out in the future.

The more Minnie got rejected, the more used to rejection she got. She learned over the years to trust Miyeon and allow her to open up at her own pace. And although she's a little biased, in her humble opinion, Miyeon had the best music taste out of all their friends.

-

The younger girl accepted the truth that she was absolutely in love with her best friend. Her friends would tease her since she was a love-sick puppy, always doing what Miyeon would ask.

They were at the park for one of their friendly dates (per Miyeon's request). A small picnic on a patch of grass Miyeon chose. Minnie would've normally said no to these types of events, but she couldn't bear to decline Miyeon's offer when she was staring at her with puppy eyes.

It was all going well as Minnie planned it to. She made sure to buy all of Miyeon's favorite snacks, download movies to her phone, and even packed some kites anticipating that the weather was going to be windy.

Minnie was wearing a thin brown cardigan while Miyeon sported her iconic green sweater, gifted by Minnie herself a year ago. Miyeon liked it so much that for a moment in time she wore it everyday.

Minnie soon regretted wearing such a thin outfit on a chilly day. She lightly shivered, trying to hide the fact that she was cold so Miyeon wouldn't scold her for not dressing warmly enough. However, Miyeon must've caught her, so the girl removed the thick sweater and handed it to Minnie. "Here, you need this more than me. Don't worry about me getting cold; I have 2 more layers." She gave Minnie a reassuring smile and held it closer to Minnie. The younger girl accepted the offering and gave a quick "thank you" before quickly putting the sweater on.

The sweater provided the right amount of warmth for Minnie on this chilly day. A light hint of a new rose perfume Miyeon was trying out was mixing in with the familiar scent of the older girl.

After all the loud laughter, the shared snacks, and the flying kites, Miyeon's and Minnie's picnic came to an end. As the sun slowly went down Minnie decided to walk Miyeon home just to be safe.

Minnie made sure to pack everything in the picnic basket Miyeon made for her as a gift (it was more like a hint to take her on a picnic), double checking to make sure to leave nothing behind.

Miyeon slowly got up from her spot to stretch her arms and legs out. "Thank you for today Min," giving a grateful smile to Minnie, and eyes of appreciation. "It's not a problem Mi, I'm happy if you're happy." Minnie could feel her cheeks warming up but decided to look down to see if anything was left behind for the third time.

The air grew colder as both girls walked to Miyeon's dorm room. Miyeon kept reassuring Minnie saying how she didn't need her sweater back, and that she could return the warm fabric tomorrow when they see each other.

As they reached Miyeon dorm, Minnie realized she didn't want this precious moment between them to end. She decided to walk Miyeon inside making sure she was settled down. She hugged Miyeon tightly and took her leave.

She waved goodbye to the older girl as she walked back to her own dorm.

She quietly opened the door to not disturb her roommate; Yuqi. She knew the girl would berate her with questions, however she was too tired for them at the moment. Lucky for her, Yuqi was occupied watching a movie with girlfriend, Soyeon. She gave them a small wave and quickly made her way into the bathroom to freshen up.

Minnie took in the fact that she was in love with her long term best friend. She wasn't sure how to approach these feelings and thought about seeking guidance from her other best friend/roommate.

She must've taken her sweet time there, because when she got out, Yuqi was bidding a goodbye to Soyeon. Minnie sat on her bed and patted the seat next to her when the younger girl turned around. Yuqi was one who could read Minnie's emotions no matter the situation. She sat down next to Minnie as the older girl placed her head on her shoulder.

"I'm in love with Miyeon, Yuqi. And I'm so scared of what to do next after realizing this," Minnie's voice wavered. She could feel tears of fear and frustration welding up in her eyes. Yuqi patted Minnie's back as a sign of comfort, "It's okay to be afraid, I was first afraid when I found out I was madly in love with Soyeon," Minnie giggled, she remembered when everyone would be sick of Yuqi's obvious crush on Soyeon.

"Just be yourself! I'm not sure if you realized, but Miyeon is definitely in love with you too," Yuqi smiled at her, reassuring her. Minnie felt her head whip at Yuqi's, eyes widened in shock. "Are you sure?" Yuqi nodded in full confidence. "Don't worry your pretty head about it too much Minnie, just be yourself." With that, Yuqi headed to the restroom to prepare for bed.

As she was thinking about what Yuqi said, Minnie decided to fold Miyeon's sweater for her and put it into a bag to give back to the older girl. As she lifted up the sweater and folded it, she felt a lump in one of the pockets, piquing her curiosity.

As Minnie reached into the cozy pockets of Miyeon's sweater, she unexpectedly felt a cold object. By outlining the shape of the item she could automatically tell it was Miyeon's ipod. She couldn't help but wonder how she had missed the small device earlier. Although she does know it's a bit of an invasion of privacy into Miyeon's life, she couldn't resist the urge to look through some of the playlists Miyeon had created.

Minnie turned the small device and started looking through Miyeon's library. There were her usual playlists depending on her mood, depending on the seasons, and her current favorites. However there was one playlist that caught her eye and stood out from the rest. It was all the way at the bottom of her list seemingly meant to be hidden. In tiny font it read "Minnie <3", surprising the girl reading it. Did Miyeon really make a playlist dedicated to her? Curiosity got to her quickly, and she eagerly clicked on the playlist and scrolled through the songs.

As Minnie scrolled more, she realized that many of the songs were filled with sickly sweet lyrics. Minnie is sure that the older girl had played her this playlist before. She remembers asking Miyeon what the name of the playlist once was, and Miyeon skillfully dodged the question by telling Minnie it was for if she ever fell in love.

Feeling a rush of excitement that Yuqi was probably right, she felt as if she had to find out answers right now. It was a big possibility that Miyeon shared the same feelings as her.

Quickly, she checked the time, 10:35pm. She was sure Miyeon was still awake. She quickly put on a jacket and knocked on the bathroom door informing Yuqi that she's going to Miyeon's. She sprinted down the hallway and loudly knocked on the older girl's door.

Miyeon opened the door to see a flushed faced Minnie with a bag in her hand. She let the younger girl inside in confusion. "I told you, you could've given the sweater to me tomorrow." Miyeon grabbed a glass of water for Minnie. "I'm in love with you Cho Miyeon," She said with her eyes closed, voice trembling, grip tightening on the bag. She heard how Miyeon dropped the cup of water meant for Minnie and quickly rushed to help the poor girl.

As both of them were cleaning the mess of water, Miyeon turned to Minnie. "Nicha Yontararak, I'm in love with you too." Her voice filled with affection. Minnie felt her cheeks flushed once again, hiding her face into her hands. Miyeon gently peeled away Minnie's hands and stared at her with adoring eyes. The Korean girl gave Minnie a tender peck on her cheek and excused herself to wash her hands, leaving Minnie there stunned and filled with emotions.

She stood up and approached Miyeon from behind, wrapping her in a warm embrace. "Can I stay the night?" Miyeon smiled brightly, "Of course."

Minnie waited on Miyeon's bed while the older girl was freshening up. After Miyeon came out, she joined Minnie in bed. Both of them laid down, Minnie nestled into Miyeon's neck, cuddling with her.

"So, what brought up the whole 'in love with me' thing," Miyeon spoke up first. "I might've snooped around on your ipod that you left in the sweater." Minnie nestled her head further into Miyeon's neck, embarrassed. "The playlist you made for me was perfect," Miyeon giggled at Minnie's explanation. "I knew you would find it eventually."

"I mean 'Sweater Weather' is on there, I should've known sooner." Minnie giggled, earning a playful slap from Miyeon. "Alright it's time for us to go to bed." Minnie whined but complied anyway.

"Night, Min."

"Night, Yeonnie."

And with that, Minnie's heart was content and filled with love. As she watched Miyeon fall asleep first, she quietly reached out for the ipod and played the playlist that brought them together. As the sweet melodie's played, she snuggled in closer and fell asleep to the warmth from Miyeon.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

19.7K 1.1K 27
"𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲..." "𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃�...
7.3K 169 20
Miyeon × Minnie story collection. It can be one or twoshot. Mostly would be smut. Enjoy! - myeonwings ♡
820 33 12
Growing up, Soyeon and Shuhua were extremely close. Some even mistook them for sisters at times. But now that they both made it to the real world, th...
3.2K 96 19
(G)-idle one shots aka (Gay)-idle