♡ ༘*.゚ MANIAC | MIN-HO

By HeavenlyStarz

༘*.゚ "You're a maniac Moon Sooha" "A maniac that you love, Minho." *.゚ Moon Sooha, and Moon E... More

𝟏| 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍; 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐇𝐀
2| 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐇𝐎
3| 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘; 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐘
𝟓| 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝟔| 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒
𝟕| 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 & 𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊
𝟕| 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟖| 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝟕| 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒

4| 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘

1.2K 40 5
By HeavenlyStarz

"𝐈𝐦 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐚."

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨, 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨."

———— Sooha, even being as smart as she is, hates school. She hates being forced to learn things. She wanted to learn what she knew was needed for her future, not what some old teacher has to say. The only good part about school was probably the library according to her.

As she was making her way up to her chemistry class she ran into her roommate, Madison.

"Ah Sooha! Anyeong!" The ginger haired girl jumped in front of Sooha right as she was about to enter her class.

"What is it Madison? I need to get to my class."

"Aw Cmon don't be like that~ we still have two minutes before the bell rings" Madison held up two fingers and smiled at the brown haired girl in front of her.

"Plus! I just wanted to ask, I always see you around Minho. Are you guys like..." She leaned in closer to Sooha and whispered.

"A thing?" Soohas' eyes widened. Her and Minho? A thing?

"Why do you ask?" Her voice went noticeably lower. She felt somewhat jealous that this random girl that she knew nothing about was asking about her and Minho.

"Because I want to get to know him.. Y'know and plus I think he's pretty cute! I just wanted to make sure you and him weren't a thing so I wasn't intruding." The ginger smiled at Sooha but on the other hand Sooha looked rather upset. She didn't want this girl anywhere near Minho. Let alone 'get to know him'.

"Actually...Minho and I are...talking right now— yeah! Talking ahah.." Sooha laughed nervously as she just told probably the biggest lie she's ever told in her life. She could never date minho, not after what happened last year.

———Last Year

"Sooha! I'm home!" Eunwoo had come back home after school. He was currently attending KISS highschool as a junior, whilst his younger sister Sooha was being homeschooled because of her dislike of public areas.

"I brought Minho and Dae over! Q isn't here though, he wanted to study at the dorms!" Eunwoo continued to yell throughout the house as him and his friends put all their stuff on the living room couch.

As the trio was talking they heard footsteps getting closer to them. The turned around and at the foot of the stairs they saw Sooha. Eunwoo went up to her and hugged her. She hugged him back happily and he brought her over to the boys.

"Minho! Dae! I haven't seen you guys in forever, how are you?" Minho just stared at the girl. He thought she was the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Her long black hair that she claims her parents won't let her cut nor dye until her junior year, her large doe eyes that hold sparkles whenever she's with her friends. She was perfect in his eyes.

"I'm doing great! Kitty and I are still going strong."

"Oh the pin pal?"

"SHE ISNT A PIN PAL!" Sooha and Eunwoo erupted in laughter. Minho just kept his eyes on Sooha. She was mesmerizing.

"Yah, Minho, why are you looking at my sister like that huh?" Eunwoo stood in front of Minho blocking his view of Sooha. He then snapped out of his daydream and chuckled.

"Haha, sorry about that. Anyways! I'm glad you asked about me like who wouldn't? I recently went on a cruise with my mother since Y'know we're rich—" Minho cleared his throat as he remembered that Dae wasn't as lucky as the rest of them.

"My mother and I just hung out together recently that's all."

"That's good to hear, tell your mother I said hi! My father said she's working really hard on her next drama." Sooha moved Eunwoo out of the way as she continued to talk to Minho. Eunwoo watched the two in shock. Minho having an actual conversation with someone without being sarcastic was insane, unbelievable to say the least. Dae was shocked as well.

"Oh yeah! Your dads the director for that drama right? My mother says he's a great person to work with!"

"Wah~ I'm glad to hear that." Sooha smiled as Minho laughed lightly. As Minho laughed Sooha just stared at him. The way his eyes scrunched up whenever he laughed, his healthily black hair that bounces when he walks, his model like physique. He was perfect in her eyes.

"Alright alright, Minho do you mind staying here with Sooha for a little? Dae wants me to go with him to talk about something outside."

"Yeah don't worry."

"Thanks, and don't get any weird ideas with my little sister." Eunwoo deepened his stare on Minho and the black hair boy just laughed.

"Don't worry I won't." Minho held his hands up and watched as the duo walked out to the back patio to talk. Minho turned back around to see Sooha just staring up at him. He stared back.

"Are you ever going to tell him about us?" Minho pulled Sooha closer to him and held her waist.

"I want to but, I don't want him to be angry at me nor you..he just overacts way to easily. So it's hard to tell him anything really." Minho kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry, we can tell him when your ready." Sooha looked up at her boyfriend and smiled happily.

♡ ༘*.゚Now Playing: Collision by Stray Kids

"Minho?" Sooha had come to the boys school and into the dorm to bring Minho a late birthday gift , since she had to leave the house and get into the dorm without Eunwoo finding out. As she knocked on the door it opened immediately. She looked at the entrance and saw a pair of thigh high platform boots. She knew none of the boys owned those kinds of shoes so she was confused.

She took off her gym shoes and walked around the dorm. That's when she heard the sounds of a girl laughing. She clutched the gift bag in her hand and put her head against the door where the sound was coming from.

"Ah Minho! You're so funny! But really, are you ever going to break up with Eunwoos' little sister? I mean I know we are a one time thing but cmon, you'd have so much more freedom."

"I know but I love her. The only reason I'm here with you right now is because I needed some action because she isn't ready. So you can leave now. I have no more use for you." Sooha heard the footsteps coming towards the door and she ran out the dorm, not forgetting her shoes. She dropped Minhos' gift in the hall and continued to run with tears in her eyes.

She didn't know if she was angry with him for sleeping with another girl or the fact that he never thought to ask her about any of that. But she knew for sure that she wasn't going to trust another person with her heart again.

—————Back to Reality
Sooha thought about Minho that entire summer and thought maybe she should have talked it through with him instead of breaking up with him the second she saw him again without any explanation. She wanted to talk to him but their friendship right now was going smoothly so she found it better to not bring it up.

"Oh..I'm sorry I'll let you go now haha.." Madison nervously walked away and Sooha let out a deep breath. She walked into the classroom and noticed there were only two seats open. One next to Minho and one next to some weird dude with a reptile on his shoulder. Q noticed her and motioned a quick sorry in her direction as there was already someone sitting next to him. She sighed and made her way over to Minho.

But before she got to Minho kitty ran in and she saw this as an opportunity, yet reluctantly she sat next to the weird dude to avoid sitting next to Minho. Kitty looked at her with a scowl as she smirked mischievously. As Alex was teaching his lesson Sooha heard the sound of a familiar tune being hummed.

"It's him." Kitty pointed at Minho while humming the Poopy Baby song and the whole class began to laugh. Sooha frowned as she saw Minhos' embarrassed expression. Sooha walked over to Kitty once the class died down.

"Switch spots with me, move." Sooha was straightforward and was clearly pissed, she knew how embarrassed Minho felt anytime someone brought up that commercial. Plus the only people he ever told about that were the friend group, so that means Dae probably told kitty.

"Why—" Suddenly kitty was shoved off of the chair and Sooha sat down next to Minho. Kitty breathed heavily and went over to Soohas' old seat. Alex was to invested in his lesson to notice the small alteration.

"What was that for." Minho looked over at the girl and saw how clearly angry she looked, but once her eyes met his she calmed down.

"I know how upset you get when people bring that up and I don't want you to sit by the person who brought it up." Minho looked at Sooha with admiration and he smiled slightly.

"I guess this gives us time to work on our 'chemistry'."

"Please don't start with lame jokes."

"Aw Cmon I know you missed being with me~" Minho teasesd her by poking her cheek. The brown haired girl just shrugged and smirked as the bell rang.

"Maybe I do." And with that she ran and caught up to q leaving a confused yet flustered Minho behind.

——————♡ ༘*.゚
Incorrect Quotes

Minho: "Sooha do you lov—"

Sooha: "Yes I love myself."

Minho: "..."

Q: "she's becoming like you now."
——————♡ ༘*.゚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 179 13
-𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒖𝒔 Ari & Kitty are best friend they were both accepted into K.I.S.S (Korean Independent School of Seoul) But when they get there n...
11.1K 173 17
Jessie (played by you)is a student At KISS (Korean Independent School Of Seoul). She is known for being childhood friends with MinHo. Unfortunately f...
287K 8.1K 34
in which two famous teens fake date... until it becomes real. ~ Y/N Novoselsky, born to two world-renowned movie stars, is attending KISS this year...
45.9K 1K 12
WINGLESS ANGEL- ❝ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ❞ ⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ The two childhood friends...