Deception Or Exception

By voidfilm

I knew you were trouble when you walked in. 'We have to find out the truth' More

๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฑ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
1. the beggining
2. the party
3. they're back
4. the stalker
5. the suspects
7. frenemies?
8. delicate
9. backstabber
10. poison
11. flawless
Author's Notes

6. they striked

1.5K 23 7
By voidfilm

𝐈 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞,
Tara, Sam & Chad were hanging around in the kitchen letting the Chinese food they had already ordered cool off. Meanwhile Anika was watching tv & Quinn was inside her room with some other guy.

'Y/n!' Mindy exclaimed as she made her way towards me, i gave her a signal to come to my room and she understood. We shut the door behind us as i lay my stuff besides my bed.

'So, any-updates on Ghost face aka Ethan?!' Mindy whispered.

'Surprisingly No & Yes? It's complicated, I followed him through an alley.'

'𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘?'

'𝐒𝐇𝐇𝐇 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐘' I harshly whispered.

'I know the rules to a murder scene trust me i didn't go far in. I heard him on the phone with his dad having an argument on how he thinks he's a disgrace to the family & not good enough.'

'So he clearly has daddy issues is what you're stating' Mindy exclaimed.

'You can say that, but there was also this one thing he said that caught my attention.'

'He said how he has a plan.. a plan of what exactly? I don't know but i'm guessing a cheat system to pass his classes? God Mindy you don't understand, the kid was so nervous & scared. He was having a full on panic attack & i wanted to help him, but i couldn't blow my cover.'
I said with a sense of regret at the end.

'A plan?' Mindy said spacing out thinking about all the possibilities.

We both stayed quiet for a quick minute when Chad bursted his way into my room.

'Shit! Chad don't you knock' I yelled.

'Oh sorry madam!' He knocks on the door sarcastically. 'But we're all hungry & we're waiting for you guys to eat so whatever chit chat you guys are having can you guys hurry up okay, thank you!' He grinned as he closed the door.

Me & Mindy were blank minded so i guess some food would help later on with our thoughts.

We made our way to the dining table as Anika was already eating hers at the sofa leaving the 5 of us sitting at the table.

'Sam seriously we don't wanna take up space here, we don't have to stay' Mindy insisted.

'This'll be fun!' Chad exclaimed. 'A slumber party with The Core Five!'

I chocked on my water with whatever nickname he just said 'Uhm, the what now?'

'Excuse me, did you just give us a nickname?' Tara asked.

'I sure did! We've been through a lot together, and it's a pretty cool nickname.'

'That's debatable' Sam stated.

'That's extremely debatable.'

'You can't just give yourself a nickname, dingus' Mindy exclaimed.

'Oh of course I can dingus. Because I just did'. 'Core Five, up top!' He exclaimed holding his hand up, waiting for a high-five.

'No thank you.'

'Down low!'

'Get that away from me.'

'C'mon Sam i know you want too!' Chad teased.

'Not even close.' Sam smiled.

Chad turns his head to me with puppy dog eyes.

'Ugh I hate you Chad Meeks' As i finally gave him a high five grinning.

'Oh No! Y/n L/n, What have you created!' Mindy exclaimed.

Our conversation was interrupted by Anika in the living room. 'Guys, what the hell?' She yelled. The group turned to the living room to see a news reporter on the TV, with a 'Prime Suspect: Samantha Carpenter'.

The reporter was explaining how the Internet accused Sam being the killer last year and how she blamed it on Richie and Amber. It was nonsense, Sam's face filled with anger as she grabbed the remote and turned it off.

Tara immediately went to comfort Sam while we all followed along too. As we approached we could see tears on Sam's face. I made my way to Sam and gave her the biggest hug i've given her.

'Hey Sam just a reminder, not a single person in this room hates you' Chad said. 'We have all been through some fucked up stuff, and we are coping with it differently. But we moved here together for one very specific reason, We are a team.'
Sam looked at us with a smile & tears being grateful she has 𝐮𝐬.

'We are the Core Fucking Five!' I exclaimed

'Y/N, Thank you very much!' Chad said proudly hugging me.

'Ah, no i hate myself, now!' I said hugging back.

'Hell yeah! The Core Five!' Mindy exclaimed as she turned to Sam & Tara 'Say it!'

'Ok i mean yes we're a Team but..' Tara said. 'Please help me!'

'I've been sleeping with cute guy across the street' Sam bursted out of nowhere.

Our eyes widened as i hit the table 'I knew it! I told you Tara & Mindy i noticed that hickey two weeks ago! I called it!'

Sam's eyes widen in embarrassment. 'What?!'

We all laughed as i put my hand in the middle.

'𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞!'

Chad quickly following along, Mindy, Tara & Sam joining in on us while we all enjoy our moments together before a sudden phone call interrupted us.

Sam pulled her phone out of her pocket as Tara snooped to see who it was and quickly snatched it from her. Cute boy, Danny, from across the street was calling Sam. Tara was mocking lovey kisses mimicking Sam as she took a grasp back of her phone 'Okay enough, i'll call him back later!' Sam exclaimed.

Suddenly there was a loud thump coming from Quinn's room making us all turn back at the same time. 'Quinn & her gentleman caller are back at it again' Tara claimed.

'We should really advertise another ad' I implied as the others laughed & agreed.

My phone started vibrating as i reached for it, everyone's phone started beeping too with a message. We all looked at each-other confused as we opened the text message, Quinn. She was being attacked by Ghost-face.

We hear sudden screaming coming from her room as we all ran towards her door waiting for whatever was gonna happen next was gonna scar us. Literally.

The fighting grunts had stopped & there was silence. 'Run.' I said before the door swung open and Quinn's body comes out being thrown on-top of Anika & I. Chad tried to help me up 'Go! Take Tara out!' Was all i managed to say before he quickly panicked, nodding grabbing Tara's hand and fleeing out of the apartment.

I managed to get out from half of Quinn's weight & quickly ran to the kitchen to our emergency knifes. 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞. 'Where are they?!' I yelled to Sam.

'I don't know!' Sam said in panic.

𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐝.

I heard Anika's piercing screams as Ghost-face held her against the fireplace, shoving the knife into her stomach. Mindy being unable to help her holding on to a wound Ghost-Face had given her.

'𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐀 𝐍𝐎' I quickly ran to Anika instantly, not caring about my well-being without any weapons.

'Get off her!' I said jumping on GhostFace struggling to get them out of Anika's grip.

Ghost-face being strong enough pushed me off their back throwing me on the floor '𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊' I let out.

It quickly turned to me & tilting their head getting closer to me while tears were already streaming down my eyes getting flashbacks from last time.

I kept scooting back with my arms when they grabbed me by the throat, choking me making me look at them straight in the eyes filled with anger.

With pleading eyes looking back at Ghost-Face i suddenly feel a painful burn on my right side of my stomach. I let out a painful scream when suddenly ghost-face falls down. As Sam knocked them down she managed to grab me before falling, leading me into the bedroom.

She sat me next to Anika, looking at her, she was far way worse than what i just had gone through.
'Oh shit, Anika Fuck!' I said trying to take my jacket off trying to wrap her up.

'Y/n What the hell! Wrap that around yourself' Anika groaned in pain as i was already wrapping her with it. 'I tried getting to you Anika & i 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝, I'm sorry.' I cried out.

'No Y/n Stop!' Anika manages to say with her painful voice.

Sam managed to close the bedroom door, 'Fuck Mindy! The bathroom door!' Before Mindy could go, I head back up not caring about the pain i was in & managed to get to the bathroom door. Not strongly enough. 'Oh, Fuck!' I cried out.

Mindy quickly behind me 'Holy, Shit! Ah, Fuck, That guy's dead!' Mindy yelled out seeing Quinn's side chick sliced up in the tub but quickly gaining back focus on helping me out.

The two of us closed the door when a sudden other managed to open it from the other side sliding the knife from the door crack trying to stab us with no debate. 'Get out of the way!' Sam yelled out as she brought a dressed to block Ghost-Face.

I made my way back in grunting pain with Anika.

'Anika, Hey Anika! Stay with me okay? Please!' I cried out to the girl who was now important to me & my supporter for 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.

'It hurts!' Anika yelled out 'I don't think i can do this y/n'

'Hey no! Look at me Anika. You're one of the strongest people i know & you're gonna go through this okay? 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 gonna get through this. You're like MY sister, I love you, you hear me!'

'I love you too y/n' Is all Anika managed to say when i notice a figure from outside the window trying to get out attention.

'S-Sam! Sam It's your lover boy!' I say quickly standing towards the window, Sam following along opening the window.

'Hey!' Danny said waving his hands then grabbing a certain something pulling it out the window. A ladder.

'Are you fucking kidding me?!' Sam yelled out.

'You have a better idea?!'

'This is our only way Sammy!' I said looking at her with desperation.

'Okay, Fine! Y/n Go first!' Sam said looking at me already leading me on the ladder.

'What No! You're not injured you'll be able to make it faster! Go Sam Go!'

'She's right!' Mindy said struggling to keep the cabinet into place. 'Just hurry up & 𝐆𝐎!'

Sam quickly looking towards me giving me a quick forehead kiss, as i gave her a nod.

She made her way to the ladder while i went back with Anika. 'You're next Anika, you're not dying today you hear me!'

'No no, I can't, I'm too weak Y/n i can't do this!'

Mindy trying to encourage Anika 'Hey baby! Yes you can, listen to Y/n! You're a strong soldier remember that!'

Sam had already made it across the window to Danny 'Y/N, You're next C'mon!'

'GO' Anika & Mindy quickly yelled at me.

I hugged Anika one last time.

'You got this Y/n.' Anika said to me.

I but my lip holding in my sobs 'You too.' I said while giving Mindy a quick nod and made my way towards the ladder.

'Shit Shit Shit' I cried out from pain on my stomach trying to grab on to the ladder.

'Hey don't look down just look at us y/n!' Danny yelled trying to help me out, and i did.

There was moments where the ladder would go sideways but Sam & Danny would stabilize it back. As i was near the end Danny quickly grabbed me and pulled me into the room. Sam quickly hugged me tight as we all regained focus back on Mindy & Anika.

'Okay guys your turn NOW!' Sam yelled out for them. We could see Anika telling Mindy to go, Mindy hesitating throughout the conversation they share a kiss before Mindy made her way to the ladder.

Mindy made it, our encouragements helped her come through. 'ANIKA, Come on please!' I screamed out as her weak, pale, effortless body made her way to the ladder.

We were all yelling a Anika. 'You got this!'
'You're almost there!', 'Just a few more seconds!'
When we see a tall shadow make her way behind her.

'Why did you guys get quiet' Anika's poorly sobs.

'ANIKA, you have to hurry up, Shit!' Mindy quickly yelled.

'Anika! HURRY UP PLEASE YOU GOT THIS.' I desperately trying to reach for her hand.

The killer managed to carve his knife into the wood near the window & grab the latter, shaking it violently. Anika struggling and crying out loud for help she was almost near with us when i managed to try to get closer & grab her hand.

'C'MON ANIKA' I felt her fingertips intertwine with mine but too bloody to grab on. I managed to grab on to her hand. finally. The ladder started twisting completely making me loose grip. Two thuds. Her body flying out, blood overflowing on the ground.

'𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐀' Mindy yelled out a piercing scream next to my ear.

𝐈 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞. I couldn't comprehend what had just happened, My best friend. My sister.

𝘿𝙀𝘼𝘿.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 566 22
โ Never understand it, you're always on my mind, I cannot help it. โž โŽฏโŽฏ ethan landry x fem! oc x chad meeks-martin scream VI โŽฏ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐Ÿ’ - ๏ฟฝ...
66.7K 1.5K 12
"๐Ž๐ก ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐“๐š๐ซ๐š... ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž ? ๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž...
6.7K 317 14
๐’๐”๐‘๐•๐ˆ๐•๐Ž๐‘. โ˜† ๐’๐€๐Œ๐€๐๐“๐‡๐€ ๐‚๐€๐‘๐๐„๐๐“๐„๐‘ โ‡ข ห—หห‹ do you like scary movies? เฟเพ‚ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ... ghos...
33.8K 1K 17
"you know we won't work, right? " "what are you so afraid of?" a scream fan fic...