๐–ฏ๐—’๐—‹๐–บ๐—†๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—Œ

By harleyxniyya

She's a stripper that wants to make it out. he's a man that doesn't think he'll ever love again but, what wil... More

๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€ ๊จ„
ll
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX

l

486 27 49
By harleyxniyya

Taaliah Laylanni Simmons (Isis)
22 yrs old
Sacramento, California

As I was rushing into my bathroom to get ready for work my phone rung "Jaci" .

"Yes, Jaci" I answered. "Liah are u almost ready?"

"Yea I'll be ready in 15 minutes"I replied.

"Igh I'm stop at the gas station then I'm be heading your way".

"Ok I'll see u when u get here Jaci" I said as I hung up.

I finished putting on my clothes as I started to do my lip combo.

I grab my purse and put all my shit that I needed for the night in there.

I went into the kitchen and poured me a glass of wine because I had a feeling that it was going to be a long night .

I heard a horn beep and knew it Jaci outside. I grabbed my bag, walked out the door and locked it .

I started walking to towards Jaci's clean black 2020 Hyundai Palisade.

"Hey mamas" I said as I hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

We've been doing this since we were in diapers. We basically grew up with each other.

"Hey mamas u look sexy" she replied. I chuckled and thanked her .

____
We were now at our job "paradise valley strip club" I'm a stripper and Jaci's a bartender.

This isn't what I thought I be doing in life but it helps me pay my rent.

I've been working here for 3 years it pays fair so I can't complain.

I went into the changing rooms to change into my uniform. I had to preform on stage tonight.

After I finished putting on my bodysuit.

I currently had 30 minutes before I had to go up so, I lit my blunt and put it against my pink soft lips.

As I was finishing off the blunt I heard someone knock it was my manger "Cassie".

"Isis you have 10 minutes then your up" she said. "Ok" I replied back.

I quickly grabbed my clear nude heals and put them on my feet.

I was walking onto stage as I heard my name being called.

I heard my theme song play "Gangsta by kehlani" as I heard the music play I wrapped my leg my leg against the pole.

I was now swinging on the pole I did a cross knee Release as the audience got hyped. I did a handstand split , a butterfly, a side V , and a Hook. I got off the pole I decided to finish the dance with a twerk.

I put my hands on my knees and started shaking my ass. I Seen money being thrown on the stage. I blew a kiss to the crowd. I quickly picked up the money and exited of off the stage .

Give it up for "Isis" I heard the audience going crazy for me. That made me feel loved.

I was now back in the changing room. I heard two girls talking known as "Kyra and Diamond". "That bitch think she the shit because she getting a little bit of money". I heard Diamond say as Kyra started to chuckle.

They obviously were talking about me they do this every night. I don't be putting up with they bs. I mind mines and keep it pulling I'm not about to let bitches get a reaction out of me. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of there .

I bumped into Someone he was a fine brownskin. He had a nice faded hair cut with white pearl teeth and a mustache. "oh um I'm sorry" "it's okay pretty" I heard him say . I was walking away as I heard him say "do u have time to give me a private dance"? "Not tonight but if you come back next Friday then I'll secure your spot". "Igh thank you" he smiled as he walked away.

I went to the bar area to find Jaci . She was packing up. "You almost ready Jaci?". "Yea I'm give u the key to the car" she said as she pulled her key out of her pocket. I'll be out in 5 minutes mamas she said. "Okay"I replied.

I walked out of the club and got into the car I turned the ac on it was mid August. I changed the radio station and turned the volume up. It was calm music playing. I beginning to fall asleep until I heard someone knock on the window it was Jaci. I unlocked the doors. She got into the car and leaned her seat back so that she could drive.

_____
We were now in my drive of my 2 bedroom house. "See u later mamas I love u" I said. "I love u too mamas" I said to Jaci as I pulled her into a hug.

I shut her car door and grabbed my keys out of my bag I unlocked my front door .

I saw Jaci waiting until I fully got into my house to pull off. I sat on my comfortable black fur couch while scrolling on instagram. I started to fall asleep .

Giovanni Khalid Banks (King)
24 yrs old
Sacramento, California

I was awaken from my slumber by hearing my crazy ex "Janae" kick into my door .

Man what the fuck do u want Janae? I said calmly trying not to spazz out on her.

Why you haven't been answering my calls? You got a bitch in here? She asked while getting all in my face.

"First of all get the fuck out my face. Secondly we ain't together no more so why would it matter if I had a bitch in here? get the fuck out my house before I spazz out on your dumbass" I said tryna keep my cool.

She throw the first thing she saw. a picture of me and my dead brother Latrell.

"Lord help me to not kill this girl"I said before getting up. "You wanna throw shit now" I said moving closer to her. I choke her and threw her into the wall she beginning to cry.

"Get the fuck out before I do something I'm not gonna regret"I said before removing my hands from ur throat. She ran out of the house.

I don't like to disrespect females but these women be crazy. I really be trying not to kill these bitches.

I called up one of my homeboys "Lennox" wassup Gio . Lennox said into the phone. Sup man what you getting into ? I asked. "I'm going to paradise valley strip club with Aiden"He replied. Igh Im meet y'all up there in 30 minutes. I said as I hung the phone.

I don't like going to clubs but shawty pissed me off and I need a drink.

I grabbed my phone a blunt and some cash. I turned my alarm on and locked my house door.

I got into my 2020 G Wagen. I connect my aux cord and started playing music while using my gps.

_____
"Wassup y'all" I said while dapping Lennox and Aiden up . " Sup ugly" Aiden said. "Aiden please don't play with me today" I said giving him a serious look. "I know some of the workers so we don't have to wait in the line"Lennox said. Wassup domo Lenox spoke . "Sup L y'all can go in" the security guard said.

We made our way inside of the club we went upstairs to the V.I.P lounge. "So Gio what happened because you know you don't like going to clubs?" Aiden asked me. "Nae gonna come over my house tripping talking bout why you not answering my phone? u got a bitch over here? I was trying so hard not to spazz out on her but she kept bugging me so I threw her into the wall, choked her and told her to get out off my house" I explained.

"I been told u stop fuck on her that girl is in love with u and your dick" Lennox said while laughing. "I know I got some good dick but damn she just crazy man" I said.

I saw the bartender come toward us "hi my name is Jaci what can I get for you today"

"Can I get your number" Lennox dumbass gonna ask. "Maybe another time"she replied while smiling.

Can I get a Tahiti treat on the beach with a shot of vodka ? I asked politely.

Yes you may and for you guys she said referring to Aiden and Lennox .

Yes can I get a bottle of henny ? Aiden asked .

"Can I get 2 shot of apple crown"? Lennox asked. "Okay I'll be back with your drinks"The bartender replied.

I sipped on my drink while smoking my blunt. I heard the crowd screaming for somebody.

I went up there to see what the hype was about.

I saw a pretty African Latina on the stage. "She so gotdamn sexy" I said to Aiden. "Get you some then ask her can u get a private dance after"Lennox said.

It looked like she locked eyes with me or maybe I'm just tipsy. I saw shawty blow a kiss to the crowd.

____
I was on my way out of the club as I felt someone bump into me. It was the girl from the stage. She was a pretty African Latina with curly brown/black hair she had a pretty smile with a septum nose piercing, a nice ass and some big boobs.

"oh um I'm sorry" she said looking scared. "it's okay pretty" I replied. She was walking away but I decided to try to get her attention. "do u have time to give me a private dance"? I asked. "Not tonight but if you come back next Friday then I'll secure your spot". She said. "Igh ty" I replied while smiling.

I said my goodbyes to Aiden and Lennox then I got in my car to drive home .

Damn I'm tired I mumbled while yawning.

I was now at home I already took a shower .

I didn't feel like getting up to get the remote and turning the tv on but I got up to turn it on.

I went to Netflix. "All American now playing" the tv spoke. I was got into my bed and feel asleep.

_______________________

First chapter !!
I know it's long but deal with it.
Y'all like it ? Let me know something.
I will try to do weekly updates on this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 250 34
TW: intended for mature audiences. viewer discretion is advised. NSFW, Hard Kinks, Abuse, Etc. Brianna is a stripper, she was dancing at her club on...
11.8K 373 15
Read and find out๐Ÿฅฐ! PSA: This book has mature content, foul language, drugs &' alcohol ,use of drugs &' alcohol , sexual reads, death and so much mo...
386K 11.6K 17
"Bebรฉ your claimed by me, be still and stop resisting."
37.7K 1.4K 30
๐™‹๐™๐™ค๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ญ, ๐™– 23 ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™™๐™š๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™˜๐™