Love So Life

Par KillerRain

What if Kinn and Vegas actually got a long and Kim never left the main house and actually grew up with his br... Plus

Characters
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
A.N
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
Epilogue

56

821 53 17
Par KillerRain

Kim's P.O.V:

I opened my eyes and blinked twice then groaned in annoyance.

"Fuck" I cursed.

"Yeah good morning to you too P'Kim" Porchay said.

He was standing in the doorway of the room.

I sat up and rubbed my face.

My voice was raspy my throat was dry and I had a headache from hell.

"Fuck...Hangovers are the worst" I groaned.

Then looked up at Porchay.

"Go change...We're leaving after breakfast" I said.

"Ok" He said.

I frowned when I saw that he was still there.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Ummm...No...It's nothing" He said.

Then he left the room.

I stood up and walked over to the bathroom then washed my face repeatedly and brushed my hair with some water.

In the middle of brushing my teeth I noticed an unfamiliar taste in my mouth.

It tasted like chocolate...

Strange...I don't remember eating chocolate before I came here.

I opened the door and walked out when I was done.

"I made some boiled eggs" Porchay said.

"Ok...That's good thanks" I said.

Then we sat down and started eating.

I walked into my room to change into my street clothes then grabbed the keys.

"Wait here...I'm going out for a bit to get some headache medication" I said.

"Ok" He said.

So I left the apartment.

(Meanwhile)

Kinn's P.O.V:

I tried calling Vegas again but his phone didn't pick up.

"Does he have any place he usually frequents?" Porsche asked.

"We already looked everywhere and couldn't find him" Pete said.

"Try calling him again" I said as I focused on driving.

Pete was trying to call him and Macau too but he didn't pick up.

God damn it...Just where the hell did he go?

I slammed my hands on the steering wheel in anger as I tried to think of somewhere else he could be.

Then I remembered something so I turned to Porsche briefly.

"Porsche...Take my phone and call Arm tell him to hack Vegas's phone...And tell him to hurry up" I said.

"Ok" Porsche said.

Then took out my phone and called Arm.

Arm worked on it and shortly after he told us that Vegas was at the Bhumibol bridge.

The bridge? That idiot...

I sped up to reach the bridge and soon enough we were there.

Pete and Macau hurriedly got off the car and went to find him immediately.

Arm said that the phone was turned off so he couldn't find out where exactly he was waiting.

GOD DAMN IT...

Me and Porsche went to help as well.

I found him standing in front of the bridge looking down at the water so I ran over to him and grabbed his shoulder to get his attention.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Vegas?" I asked angrily.

He sighed heavily and turned to me.

"How did you find me?" He asked.

"That's not the important thing right now I asked you a question and I need an answer...What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked.

"I'm leaving...It's best if I leave anyway I only cause problems" He said.

I grabbed his forearm to drag him behind me before he could do anything stupid.

But then I noticed that his face contorted in pain.

I frowned and let go of his arm immediately.

"What happened?" I asked as I looked at his arm.

I noticed that there were a few bruises that looked like burning flesh on his arm.

Pete and Macau found us so they ran our way with Porsche following them.

Vegas looked at Porsche briefly before looking at the ground and took a few steps back.

"I'm sorry...I'm really sorry" Vegas said in tears.

I frowned and turned to Pete and Macau.

Pete was looking at the ground and Macau was crying.

"What happened?" I asked.

"That land...The failure of the Theerapanyakul business...It was all my fault...I did it...I burned that land Kinn" Vegas said in a shaking voice as he kept his gaze to the ground.

I bit my lip and turned to Porsche who looked at Vegas.

Porsche didn't look angry but he didn't look happy either.

I turned to Vegas again when Porsche stood by my side.

Vegas took a deep breath and looked up at us.

"The funny thing is that I don't even know why I did it...I was angry...But I didn't realise what I did until I saw the fire with my own eyes...There was a man there too...I almost killed him...I...I only cause problems that's why I should leave" Vegas said.

I took a step closer to Vegas but he took a few steps back and turned to look at the water again so I stopped walking immediately.

"Vegas...Just please...Step away from the bridge" Pete said in tears.

Vegas shook his head.

"It's all my fault...My father was right...I'm really good for nothing" He said.

Porsche stayed silent as he looked at Vegas.

Vegas turned to Porsche again.

"I'm really sorry...I never meant to cause you any trouble" Vegas said.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Porsche asked frowning.

Seriously...I can't describe how much I love Porsche but for god's sake...THAT WASN'T THE TIME FOR HIM TO GET ALL FEISTY.

I mentally facepalmed when Porsche grabbed Vegas's collar and punched him in the face knocking him to the ground.

Me and Pete and Macau ran over to them and I grabbed Porsche before he could do anything else.

"What the hell are you talking about? Are you dumb or something? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU...YOU STUPID BRAT?" Porsche yelled.

He stopped struggling in my grip so I let go of him and turned him to face me instead.

Pete and Macau helped Vegas to his feet.

"Let's just go back home Vegas...I promise that everything will be alright" I said.

He didn't say anything.

"Vegas...Please listen to us" Pete said in tears as he hugged Vegas's side.

I took a step closer to Vegas but Porsche put an arm in front of me to stop me.

"I'll talk to him" Porsche said.

I frowned and opened my mouth to say something but before I could say anything Porsche squeezed my shoulder.

"I should be the one to talk to him Kinn" Porsche said.

Then walked over to them.

Pete stood in front of Vegas and glared at Porsche.

"I won't let you hurt him" Pete said.

Porsche's gaze shifted from Pete to Vegas.

"Do you understand why you're such an idiot? Or should I give you another lesson for you to get it through your thick head?" Porsche asked.

Vegas looked at Porsche obviously surprised.

"Why would you ever think of leaving these people behind huh? Don't you think you're being selfish?" Porsche asked.

Then he walked past Pete and grabbed Vegas's collar.

"Who will take your place in their lives? Did you ever think about them before coming to that decision?" Porsche asked.

Vegas looked at me then Macau before turning to look at Pete.

"You really are an idiot...That's why you deserve a beating" Porsche said.

Then let go of Vegas's collar and turned to leave.

I grabbed Porsche's arm but he yanked it from my grip and walked past me.

"Let's just go back home big brother...We can start over" Macau said as he wiped away his tears.

I turned to look at Porsche's retreating back then went after him.

We walked for a few minutes without a particular destination as I watched him walk ahead of me.

I wasn't really trying to catch up to him but I didn't stop following him either.

I was just walking behind him.

We were far away from Vegas and the others now but we continued walking.

Then I decided that I've had enough so I started walking faster to catch up to him.

I grabbed his forearm before he could go any further causing him to stop and turn to me.

I had so many questions to ask him...

Things like...How are you feeling? Are you really fine with what happened to your inheritance? Wasn't that the last thing you had from your parents? What are you going to do to Vegas? And did you lie to me when you said that you're alright about the land being burned?

But I couldn't ask him any of that and zipped my mouth shut when I saw that he was trying to hold back tears.

It was the second time I saw him like this and I knew that it was a natural reaction after what he just went through but it still came as a shock to me.

I had nothing to say but I didn't let go of his arm.

He smiled sullenly and wiped away his tears.

"I'm fine...I'm perfectly fine" He said as he looked at the sky.

Then stretched his arms forcing his arm out of my grip.

"That was so unexpected...But what can I say? Bad luck I guess...I mean what can I possibly do?" He asked.

Then chuckled and shook his head.

I looked at the ground suddenly feeling too small...

How can I even compare myself to him?

My family who I thought were the pride of my life took away his parents and completely ruined his life.

And yet he's still smiling?

"Hey...I'm hungry...Let's go eat" He murmured.

I pursed my lips into a thin line and kept my gaze to the ground.

He sighed heavily and walked ahead of me again.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

Then looked up at him.

"Why can't you just cry and scream and let it all out instead of looking at me like that?" I asked.

The air breeze ruffled our hair as we both looked at each other.

His eyes were red rimmed but he still refused to cry.

"Even if I cry and scream my lungs out...Nothing will change" He said.

Then took a step closer to me.

"What good would it do for me to cry then?" He asked.

I nodded to myself then decided to just say it.

"I really envy you...I wish I was that strong...Maybe then I wouldn't have..." I started.

And I really meant it...He was a lot better then me...That I felt that I can't possibly stand next to him.

He smiled tiredly and walked over to me then to my surprise he rested his forehead on my shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Whoever said I was?" He murmured.

He said it in such a low voice as if telling me that I'm the only one allowed to hear it...

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm not strong...And I'm really tired but...I still want you to be there" He said.

Then rested his chin to my shoulder.

"I'm not strong as you say...But I can't give up either...That's why you can't leave me Kinn" He said.

"I'll never" I said.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

58.5K 2.9K 37
Kinn ❤️ Porsche love story ????????????......
50.1K 2K 26
After going through tragic circumstances in the future and suddenly passing away, Porsche, Pete, Porschay, and Macau were all granted another shot at...
67.9K 1.6K 26
what if korn and Kan never had any rivalry..what if all the siblings lived in harmony and love for each other...what if Pete finished his training an...