โ› ๐ฌ๐ก๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง โœ | black...

ykoovr

ห—หห‹๊’ฐ ๐ŸŽ€ ๊’ฑ ๐–ฒ๐–ง๐–ด๐–ณ ๐–ฃ๐–ฎ๐–ถ๐–ญ ?! โ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐–บ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐—†... ะ•ั‰ะต

๐’๐‡๐”๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐‡๐„๐‘
๐ข. julie
๐ข๐ข. k-profile
๐ข๐ข๐ข. rumors
๐ข๐ฏ. interactions
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐ญ
๐ข. that xx
๐ข๐ข. black
๐ข๐ข๐ข. without you
๐ข๐ฏ. outta my head
๐ฏ. bbhmm
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ
๐ข. pets
๐ข๐ข. ships within the group
๐ข๐ข๐ข. ships outside the group
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
square one
square two
as if it's your last
square up
kill this love
the album
born pink
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
king of masked singer
falling ใ€ w. harry styles ใ€‘
when you loved me ใ€ w. eric chou ใ€‘
double fantasy ใ€ w. the weeknd, future ใ€‘
popular ใ€ w. the weeknd, playboy carti ใ€‘
fill the void ใ€ w. the weeknd ใ€‘
one of the girls ใ€ w. the weeknd, lily-rose depp, jennie ใ€‘
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž
youtube channel
blackpink diaries
24/365 | prologue.
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
2016 | gayodaejun.
2018 | gda.
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐š
instagram profile
ig update | 230416
ig update | 230808
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
soompi | 170327
soompi | 180825
soompi | 180827
koreaboo | 180901
soompi | 181227
soompi | 190219
soompi | 200102
allkpop | 200613
soompi | 200626
soompi | 200821
allkpop | 210115
koreaboo | 211207
soompi | 220717
soompi | 230419
soompi | 230422
soompi | 230423
soompi | 230511
soompi | 230610
soompi | 230702
soompi | 230710
soompi | 230818
allkpop | 230907
koreaboo | 230930
soompi | 231002
allkpop | 231005
koreaboo | 231010
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž
the blink elite
the blink elite ยฒ
twitter | juchella
twitter | zhukook
twitter | zkk things
twitter | #happyjulieday
twitter | #happyjulieday ยฒ
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ & ๐ญ๐ฏ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
multitalented
best maknae
julie day
birthday boy

koreaboo | 180630

1.3K 35 10
ykoovr

ZhuKook Tea: What's Going On Between BLACKPINK's Julie and BTS's Jungkook?

June 30, 2018

To say that BTS and BLACKPINK are the the bosses of the new K-pop generation is an understatement. Mainly, if we talk about Jungkook and Julie, the youngest members of the groups. Their talent and charms are undeniable, and they both have been compared for their similar personality and impressive abilities of being good at whatever they dispose themselves to do; it's clear that they both deserve all the praises they receive.

However, it seems like the 'Golden Maknae' and the 'Diamond Maknae' would not think that way of each other.

Since BLACKPINK's debut, in August of 2016, netizens have noticed the considerably strange interactions between the two, and the theory of a suppose "beef" came to life as a way to explain all the rolling eyes, heavy sighing and death stares they've been throwing at each other since then.

Something that caught netizens' eyes is that, apparently, when BLACKPINK is performing, all of the BTS members are seen enjoying, dancing and singing along, including Jungkook, but when it gets to Julie's parts, he suddenly stops and maintains a stoic face.

One viral moment happened when Julie was giving a speech after winning an award for her solo debut song. As the camera showed BTS, focusing on Jungkook, he can be seen fake-crying to his members, as if to mock her thankful words.

(Gaon Chart Awards, 2017)

Also, when he tried to contain his laugh when Julie accidentally went out of tune at BLACKPINK's performance for Asia Artists Awards, in November of 2016.

The two have also been caught rolling eyes and being visibly mad or uncomfortable at each other's presence, the complete opposite of their members, who seem to be friendly and supportive towards each other.

(Jungkook's reaction to BLACKPINK walking towards the red carpet; August, 2016)

(Julie's reaction to Jungkook's goofy dance for fans onstage; March, 2018)

(Julie and Jungkook glaring at each other; Gayodaejun, December of 2017)

(Julie and Jungkook locking eyes during Gayodaejun; December, 2016)

(BTS teasing Jungkook about his sudden urge to fix the wires as BLACKPINK enters the stage; Seoul Music Awards, 2016)

What's really confusing people is the fact that Julie and Jungkook were classmates since 2012, and even graduated together, along with another idols in 2017.

(Julie and Jungkook at their high school graduation, 2017)

They seemed to have a great relationship with each other back at 2013 and 2014, as everyone could see in BTS's music video for 'Boy in Luv', in 2014, where Zhang played the members' high school crush.

When the M/V was released, Julie was still a trainee and, looking at their brief interactions in the Making Off video released by BigHit Entertainment at the time, a lot of ARMYs (BTS's fans) raised the possibility of that unknown girl being Jungkook's actual girlfriend, behind the scenes, at that time.

Taking this into consideration, a lot of ARMYs and BLINKs, and even K-pop stans from other fandoms are going insane with the theory of them having a relationship prior to their debuts and things falling out on a bad note. Some feel it could be more of a rivalry, since they're usually compared to one another, while some think that it's just plain hatred, with absolutely no reason attached.

What about you? What do you think it's going on between BLACKPINK's Julie and BTS's Jungkook?

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

FEELS LIKE โœท KATE MARTIN โ„’

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

239K 5.9K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
His Little Sunshine || (Names Under Editing) Mahi

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
Fake love :)

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

108K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
UA Staff chat vs tired college student Angel Faith

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

1.7M 56.3K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...