Football imagines (Misc playe...

By RubenDiasAtl

Collection of football imagines for different players. Requests are open. More

Mi campeón (Julián Álvarez)
Not if it isn't with you (Julián Álvarez)
A bonding trip, Part 1 (Mason Mount)
A bonding trip, Part 2 (Mason Mount)
Believe in me (Julián Álvarez)
A Valentine's confession (Anyone you like)
An unexpected guest (Pablo Gavi)
Behind my back (Pablo Gavi, ft Pedri)
Dealing with the enemy (Pablo Gavi)
A better apology (Martin Ødegaard)
My grumpy idiot (Lisandro Martínez)
A not so soft launch (Pablo Gavi)
A jealous overreaction (Ansu Fati)
More Gavi (Pablo Gavi)
An Easter basket of surprises (Benjamin Pavard)
Choose a side (João Félix)
Just say it (Ronald Araújo)
Lucky 19 (Raphael Varane)
Perfect chemistry (Pablo Gavi)
Mr & Mrs (Kylian Mbappé)
Celebrity crush (Pablo Gavi)
Wrong player, right time: Part 1 (Pablo Gavi, Pedri)
Wrong player, right time: Part 2 (Pablo Gavi, Pedri)
One chance (Julián Álvarez)
Never stopped loving you (Pedri)
Never stopped loving you: Part 2 (Pedri)
Not jealous (Ronald Araújo)
A different kind of proposal (Raphael Varane)
Shoot your shot 🏀 (Pedri)
Before it's too late (Hakim Ziyech)
Number 1 fan (Leo Messi)
Making memories together (Leon Goretzka)
Attention seekers (Pedri)
Like litte kids (Hakim Ziyech)
I want you to stay (Pablo Gavi)
Lucky charm (Nayef Aguerd)
Al teu costat (Pablo Gavi)
Personal tour guide (Nahuel Molina)
Wrong first impression (Ferran Torres)
The (only) one I love (Martin Ødegaard, ft Rúben Dias)
Trust (Èric García x Reader ft Ferran Torres)
An accidental meeting (Kostas Tsimikas)
A big silly idiot (Kai Havertz)
Not a crush (Pedri)
Cuddle sessions (Frenkie de Jong)
Support (John Stones)
Let you down (Julián Araújo)
I chose you (Julián Álvarez)
Just friends (Cuti Romero)
The right shirt (Rodrigo de Paul)
Wrong first impression, Part 2 (Ferran Torres)
Not expected (Leandro Paredes)
London rules (Micky van de Ven)
Better than Duolingo (Rasmus Højlund)
Young love never lasts (Pedri)
A special spooky visit (Dominik Szoboszlai) / Halloween '23
Trick...and treat her well (Pedri) / Halloween '23
Behind the mask (Ferran Torres) / Halloween '23
Loss of trust (Dušan Vlahović)
Forever home (Ferran Torres)
His very own real princess (Pedri)

Do you want to play a game? (Pedri)

2.3K 37 4
By RubenDiasAtl

**Hi! I got another Pedri request from Barca_Baby_08 . I don't normally need warnings but I thought I would let you know there are a few quick mentions of anxiety. It's not much but if that is something you don't feel ok reading for whatever reason, you can skip this one 😊 Also, I read the title in the Ghostface voice because of Scream 5. You might want to try it. Anyways, enjoy! ❤️**

--

"You are coming to the match tomorrow, right?"

"Yes, hello Ansu. How are you? Me? Oh, I'm fine. Thanks for asking".

"Are you coming or not? I need to sort out the invitations".

"I am", you said, rolling your eyes. You liked football but not that much. But Ansu was obsessed with you attending all the home matches lately and meeting his teammates.

And the reason for that was he knew one of his best friends in the team, Pedri, had been crushing on you for a while. He wouldn't admit it at first but...well, it really was that obvious.

"She'll be at the match".

"Who?"

"Come on, Pedri. You know who. And I'll convince her to come to your place after the match".

It was Pedri's turn to host a little gathering with some of the boys after the match and Ansu was trying to think of ways to leave you two alone at some point.

He knew you liked Pedri too, even if you had denied it. But he knew you well and also would never push you to be with a guy you didn't at least find attractive.

What Ansu didn't tell any of you was that your ticket was for the seat next to Pedri's. He still couldn't play because of his injury, so he had to watch the match from the stands.

"Hi. There must be a mistake. Don't you have to sit with the other injured players? Why am I here?"

Pedri had an idea why. "I didn't want to be there today. Too many cameras and all that".

"Right. Well...".

"I could find you another seat or...".

"No, it's fine", you said, trying not to blush at the prospect of spending two hours sitting down next to him. "I'm ok sitting here with you".

But the match went by pretty quickly. How could it not when your best friend scored two early goals that had you jumping from your seat? And that also meant you and Pedri found an easy first topic to talk about. You always felt weird when Ansu left you alone with his teammates. The only one you've known for a while was Eric. What were you supposed to chat about with the rest?

"See you in a bit", said Pedri when you were leaving after the match.

"You will?"

"Aren't you coming to my place? We'll be meeting there and Ansu said you'll join us like you have the last few times".

"Right. Sure! See you there".

You made your way to the car, wondering why Ansu kept making plans for you without telling you first. And you were also mentally checking if you had the time to run back home and get changed.

"Hi!", you beamed when Ansu got to the car and hugged him to congratulate him on his great performance.

"Ready to go?"

"Can we stop by my place for a sec?"

"Why? We'll be late. Even more than we already are".

"I need to change my outfit".

He raised his eyebrow, looking at the clothes you were wearing. "You look fine. We'll just be home watching some movies or whatever, no need to dress up".

"But I don't look good".

"Who do you want to look good for?"

"Start driving before I hit you. And stop smirking. I'm feeling insecure and you're being mean".

"Don't worry, I'm sure Pedri can reassure you and tell you how pretty you look".

"I hate you".

**

The weather forecast was bad. A lot of areas in the eastern side of Spain had been surprised by big storms and now it seemed it was time for Barcelona to join the party.

Thankfully for you, you made it to Pedri's right when the storm started to get worse. Driving in those conditions always felt pretty scary.

"You made it!", exclaimed Eric, opening the door for you so you could get inside quickly.

"Barely", you said, sighing.

Everyone else was already there and you joined them right when they were choosing a movie to watch.

"It's spooky outside", said Gavi, "how about a horror movie?"

Both Ansu and Eric looked at you, the horror movie expert. "What?"

"You know those movies. Choose one!"

"I...ehhh...", you didn't enjoy seeing everyone stare at you. "Bodies bodies bodies?"

"Huh?"

"The movie. It's about all these friends in a mansion hiding from a storm and they play a game and...well, it's a horror movie. It obviously doesn't end well".

"Ok", they all said and went to the big tv to find the movie.

After excusing yourself to go to the bathroom before the movie started, as if missing 5 seconds of a movie you've watched ten times was a huge drama, you got back to the living room and tried to find a place to sit.

There was only one spot available, right in between Ansu and Pedri. Your friend looked up at you and you moved your head to motion for him to move near his teammate but he shook his head.

"You little shit", you whispered but it only made him smile more.

"So you're a horror movie fan?", said Pedri and you turned to look at him.

"Yeah".

"I'm not the biggest fan myself. I get scared too easily".

You laughed before Ansu had to ruin it. "You can hold her hand if you get too scared. She'll protect you from the monsters".

"Ignore him", said Pedri, making you blush even more.

The movie started and you relaxed, watching the already familiar story for you and waiting for everyone's reactions to the jumpscares and plot twists.

"I cannot believe that happened", told you Pedri when the movie finished.

"I know", you said, laughing. "I was so shocked the first time I watched it. I didn't see it coming at all".

"Do you want to play a game?", asked Eric, and you all looked at him, confused. "We should play a game too. To pass the time. There's no way we can drive home in this weather", said Eric when he got up to turn the lights on.

"Not the game from the movie, right?"

"No, something more...simple?", he shrugged. "Hide and seek?"

"Eric, haven't you seen Ready or not?"

He rolled his eyes at your comment. "No one got married today. We'll be fine".

"What?", Gavi's confused face made you laugh.

"We'll watch that movie another day. You'll get it then".

So hide and seek it was. At least it was a big house so the game could be fun.

After a couple of rounds, you were trying to study the house well to find the perfect hiding spot. You always took games way too seriously.

"I have an idea", whispered Ansu when he found Pedri.

"What do you mean?"

"What is a place here where no one will find you?"

"I'm not telling you".

"Pedri, forget about the game. I just want to help you spend some alone time with a certain someone".

"Stop it. You are making her uncomfortable and she'll push me away because of you", Pedri was shaking his head but the idea wasn't so bad.

So even though he left Ansu there, hiding, he quickly thought of all the places where he could take you. Just so you could win the game, of course.

"Hey".

You jumped hearing his whisper and he laughed. "You're going to get us caught".

"Follow me. I know a place where we can hide".

Why was he helping you? But this was his house, so if anyone knew where to hide, it'd be him.

Both of you walked slowly, trying not to make any noise. And then you were alone in a room.

"Is this your room?"

"What? No. This is not a trick to get you in my room...".

"Ok".

"It's the guest room. And there is a small room that we used to use for storage. Not even my brother will think of looking there".

"Smart", you said, following him inside.

The room was...small. But big enough to keep some distance between you two. A small lamp provided a bit of light, which you appreciated. You had to leave your phones in the living room so you couldn't use the torch.

"What if they never find us here?"

Pedri's laugh was interrupted by another lighting.

"One, two, three ...".

"Do you do that thing to guess how far away the lightning is?"

"It used to calm me down as a kid. Storms can be scary for children. I'm tough now".

With the sound of the thunderstorm as background noise for your conversation, you kept making small talk and waiting to be found. But the hiding spot was really that good.

"So you want to study...", the thunder that interrupted Pedri was so loud, it made you both jump. "Jesus!"

And then, the electricity went out, which meant the little room was completely dark. You felt your whole body tense.

"It'll come back in a second, I'm sure".

But you weren't listening. You couldn't listen to anything in your state.

"Hey, you ok?"

Pedri was trying to look at you in the darkness but couldn't see much.

"I'm afraid of the dark", you managed to say. And he laughed.

That sound made you feel even more anxious. How could he laugh when you were feeling so scared?

"You watch all those horror movies but are scared of the dark? That's hilarious".

He expected to hear you laugh back but that never happened. And he quickly realised how stupid he had been.

"Are you really scared? I'm an idiot. Sorry!"

He got up to open the door. The guest room didn't have any light either but some light could come through the window. He just needed to go there and open the curtains.

"Don't leave", you whispered.

"I just need to open the curtains and...".

Another thunder scared you so much that you let out a little whimper. Pedri needed to think and he needed to do it fast.

"I'll stay here with you, ok? The electricity will be back in a second and we'll be fine".

He sat down next to you and put his arm around your shoulders. During the movie, he had imagined himself doing that classic move but...too many people around. Now it didn't feel romantic at all. He could tell how terrified you were by how stiff your body was, so he moved you towards him to try and give you some comfort.

"So it has to be me holding your hand so you aren't scared after all".

You closed your eyes, placing your head on his shoulder and trying to control your breathing.

"That was a joke, by the way. I'm sorry I laughed before. I didn't think your fear was so serious".

"I know".

Your voice was still weak but Pedri thought it was a good sign you could talk.

When the next lightning came, you didn't jump at the sudden light.

"One, two, three, four, five, six...how many kilometres was that?"

"Two", you said, a small smile on your face.

"You're better than me at math. How many seconds does it have to be so we can pretend it comes from my hometown?"

"I don't think that's how the distance thing works".

"I said pretend...and I'm rolling my eyes, by the way. I say it because you can't see me".

The smile was substituted by a giggle.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Yes, thank you".

"Do you want to move now? The rest of the room is bigger and if we open the curtains, we can get some light inside the room", he offered. But you still didn't feel strong enough.

"Not yet. I'm fine like this".

Your words were followed by your moving closer to cuddle him better.

"You know? I'm not sure it wasn't Ansu who planned all this so we could finally be alone like this".

Your laugh was now louder. "Was it him that caused this storm too?"

"Have you heard his singing? We can't completely rule out it was his fault".

The noise of footsteps reminded you two you weren't alone in the house. And it was Eric, torch in hand, that found you.

"Oh God, you are here. I was so worried about you and your fear of the dark. Are you ok?"

"I think she's more than fine", said Ansu when he got to the room and saw you and Pedri. "And four is a crowd. Let's go somewhere else, Eric. Leave the lovebirds alone".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 1.4K 109
These are all taken from my tumblr account, footballerimaginess. I hope you enjoy these imagines and blurbs.
142K 2.2K 35
𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐧𝐝 imagines book!
639K 5K 94
❝ See you at seven-ten. ❞ [football] imagines 》》a type of fanfic where the reader is included in the story as the protagonist + paired with a player...
188K 3.1K 38
𝑩𝑶𝒀𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑖𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑎𝑖𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 �...