Do you want to play a game? (Pedri)

**Hi! I got another Pedri request from Barca_Baby_08 . I don't normally need warnings but I thought I would let you know there are a few quick mentions of anxiety. It's not much but if that is something you don't feel ok reading for whatever reason, you can skip this one 😊 Also, I read the title in the Ghostface voice because of Scream 5. You might want to try it. Anyways, enjoy! ❤️**

--

"You are coming to the match tomorrow, right?"

"Yes, hello Ansu. How are you? Me? Oh, I'm fine. Thanks for asking".

"Are you coming or not? I need to sort out the invitations".

"I am", you said, rolling your eyes. You liked football but not that much. But Ansu was obsessed with you attending all the home matches lately and meeting his teammates.

And the reason for that was he knew one of his best friends in the team, Pedri, had been crushing on you for a while. He wouldn't admit it at first but...well, it really was that obvious.

"She'll be at the match".

"Who?"

"Come on, Pedri. You know who. And I'll convince her to come to your place after the match".

It was Pedri's turn to host a little gathering with some of the boys after the match and Ansu was trying to think of ways to leave you two alone at some point.

He knew you liked Pedri too, even if you had denied it. But he knew you well and also would never push you to be with a guy you didn't at least find attractive.

What Ansu didn't tell any of you was that your ticket was for the seat next to Pedri's. He still couldn't play because of his injury, so he had to watch the match from the stands.

"Hi. There must be a mistake. Don't you have to sit with the other injured players? Why am I here?"

Pedri had an idea why. "I didn't want to be there today. Too many cameras and all that".

"Right. Well...".

"I could find you another seat or...".

"No, it's fine", you said, trying not to blush at the prospect of spending two hours sitting down next to him. "I'm ok sitting here with you".

But the match went by pretty quickly. How could it not when your best friend scored two early goals that had you jumping from your seat? And that also meant you and Pedri found an easy first topic to talk about. You always felt weird when Ansu left you alone with his teammates. The only one you've known for a while was Eric. What were you supposed to chat about with the rest?

"See you in a bit", said Pedri when you were leaving after the match.

"You will?"

"Aren't you coming to my place? We'll be meeting there and Ansu said you'll join us like you have the last few times".

"Right. Sure! See you there".

You made your way to the car, wondering why Ansu kept making plans for you without telling you first. And you were also mentally checking if you had the time to run back home and get changed.

"Hi!", you beamed when Ansu got to the car and hugged him to congratulate him on his great performance.

"Ready to go?"

"Can we stop by my place for a sec?"

"Why? We'll be late. Even more than we already are".

"I need to change my outfit".