Burning Passion

By kai_rieeyy

An SB19, Felip 'Ken' Suson Fanfiction. ━━━━━━━ In which, Athena (A'tins) and Ken have similarities in life... More

PROLOGUE
01
02
03
04
05

NOTE

39 2 0
By kai_rieeyy

Hello, readers! Just to let you know, this is purely just my imagination and me, writing it all down.

This is a Tagalog-English slash Bisaya story, 'cause why not, diba? This will be my first ever SB19 Ken fanfiction, so your support will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Main Characters :

• SB19
   - KEN
   - Stell
   - Josh
   - Justin
   - Sejun

• Athena Sirene Valdez (known as Thea/Eya)

Athena (is for Atin's) Sirene (for Sisiws) Valdez (for something i just come up with, lol)

• and there are characters that i just made up, just see through them in the story ;)

This story might end of a sad ending...  or maybe not. But whatever the ending is, i hope for you to enjoy it!

That's all! Happy reading, Atin's and Sisiws!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 23.2K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
985K 24.7K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
159K 3.4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
179K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...