THE UNCLAIMED

By JJOSEFF

Jocefie Abad is a young girl who has been cursed by the two worlds of mortal and immortal since birth. Until... More

1- IN THE MALIB CITY
2- THE GIRL
3- THE WILD SPIRIT
5- BACK TO THE MALIB CITY
6 - THE FORBIDDEN MOUNTAIN
7 - THE FIRST KISS
8- BEGGAR'S IDENTITY
9-THE FEROCIOUS BEASTS
10 - CULTIVATED POWER OF BEGGAR
11- THE LEADING ENERGY
12- PACK OF WOLVES

4 - A MAN IN BLACK

10 1 1
By JJOSEFF

"Now they saw it. Run!"

Everyone who saw the dead body with a knife can easily point out who is the culprit, and that is none other than Jocefie Abad. Because she was the only one with him in that room.

"It has been exposed! Hurry!"

Felisa Urge Jocefie. Unexpectedly Jocefie sped up her pace as she fled. Her initial reaction was to run straight in one direction, so she headed to the gate. But in her surprise, an icy glimmer appeared before her eyes, and she felt a chill of dread and bloodlust rushing in her direction.

"Swoosh!"

She instinctively knelt down to avoid the frigid glint when she saw how swiftly it was approaching. Just above her head, the blade is brisk, cutting the wind that passed.

Screams and many breaths of shock were audible to her ears.

Jocefie Abad noticed that a lot of space had opened up around her as everyone pushed and shoved in a panic.

In the midst of it, she raised her head. She was surrounded by a wave of people, all of whom had been killed by a blade wound that had severed their throats.

"I was lucky by this time, but I have to avoid them." She told herself again.

As quickly as the wind disappears, she quickly avoids her death. She thanked the goddesses on this time, and she was about to want to tiptoe away when a pair of black boots stopped right before her.

A pair of eyes staring down at her flashed darkly for a brief moment, and she warily lifted her head, her body shaking.

"Woo....."

A man in black was standing in front of her. His looks were concealed by the black scarf that masked his face. Who is this mysterious man?

However, those eyes had a gleam in them that was vile and evil, striking panic and fear.

Into the souls of everyone who saw them. Fresh crimson blood was still trickling from the point of the sword he was holding, drop by drop, until it appeared as though the earth had flowered with red plums.

"You must stop!" Jocefie said in a loud voice.

Jocefie's trembling body forced the delicate gauze covering her shoulders to fall to the
ground, revealing her honey skin tone shoulders. She wasn't sure if it was deliberate. She was hiding her face, but her beautiful eyes were filled with tears, and when combined with her slim, slightly shaking frame, she looked incredibly helpless and terrible.

It was clear that the man in black did not simply give in, to something interesting about women. Even after what she said, the man in the mask didn't give any words as a response to her.

The hand holding the sword suddenly shifted at that moment, ready to slay the person in his path who was in front of him.

Those cruel and vicious eyes, upon seeing that browny smooth skin, wavered just for the briefest of moments before quickly shifting to stare at the mass of people who had retreated backwards against the wall, seemingly looking for something.

The killer's intent grew stronger, filling the air, and Jocefie Abad suddenly wailed frantically:

"Please. Don't kill me. I'm begging you. We can talk about this."

However, as she was rising to her feet, she waved a hand over her thigh, and a dagger with a chilling glimmer began to fly faster than sound towards the direction of the man's arm that was clutching the sword.

"Swiww!"

"Clang!'

He had become negligent and let down his guard toward the female in front of him
since he had not sensed any deadly intent from her.

Their proximity at the time resulted in his reckless slip cutting his arm, and a lot of
blood was pouring out.

The sword he had in his grasp fell heavy to the ground as his arm began to quiver. He quickly lashed out with a quick kick as if in response.

He delivered that kick with his own force and an airstream. In spite of all his predictions, the girl managed to avoid it by making an odd movement with her body.

After that brief diversion, he noticed that the girl leaping at him with the dagger
pointed directly at his chest. He instinctively extended his hand to block the assault, but it turned out that her onslaught was really a ruse.

Jocefie's leg quickly snapped and sped straight between the man's legs as that dagger was thrust out.

"Unnggh!"

A man with the mask moaned in pain as a sharp of his blade. A tearing sensation tore through him. He unconsciously squatted to a half-stand after closing his legs together. That gave Jocefie the best chance, so she used a knife to slice across his throat while flipping the dagger in her palm into a reverse hold. The man with the mask was only slain once by her.

Till his death, the black masked man's eyes remained wide open, filled with resentment and rage, seemingly as if he refused to accept that he would die at the hands of a young girl.

The eyes of the large group of individuals who had withdrawn far behind from the massacre site widened at the incident, and they could not believe as they watched such violence.

"Who are the young girl's parents?
What made her do that?" One woman said.

"Even these skillful soldiers will fall for her"
A man said

"This was my first time that I had seen a girl who was skilled at combat" a second man said.

They couldn't believe that such a weak and gentle-looking girl who had been just wailing pitifully moments ago would suddenly transform into such a lethal "assassin" who executed flawlessly smooth and merciless critical strikes upon the black-robed man, killing him instantly with one quick move.

Before any of them could recover, they saw that the girl had already run out, and disappeared by that night.

From the distance of the fastest running of Jocefie, Felisa asked her, "Jocefie, you may stop now."

"Hooh! I don't like what I encountered today, I almost got killed!"

"I'm sorry, Jocefie," Felisa told her.

"Where are we going now?" Jocefie asked while she was in the middle of nowhere. She was in the deep, dense forest, and the howling of owls was what she heard.

"From where you are standing now, walk straight and count from one to twenty-six steps, then stop, the immortal spirit of Felisa said. Then Jocefie follows her instructions. She slowly stepped on the ground because she was afraid of being stepped on by a snake.

"Keek! keek! eek!"

Another sound that Jocefie heard around. She gripped herself nervously, and afterwards she felt a chilly breeze surrounding her that appeared to flow through her.

"This place is so scary. Why are we here?" Jocefie asked.

"Woooohh.."

"Is it a wolf?" Jocefie's second reaction, hearing the loud voices of those wild animals.

"Stop, you're here now, go and place your right hand in the nonok tree," Felisa said.

"Other people say "Nonok Tree" is the home of wild spirits who are still living on this realm, Jocefie said.

"You're right, but this tree is the entrance to the immortals land, where I was killed."

"You mean, you want me to go to the second world?" Jocefie clarified.

"Not exactly, the realm where immortals live is the same where you live, the only difference is we study cultivations of power and energy, while mortals have skills and ability but no power. We live in the land far from this place. That's how your kind differs from us. However, this land for mortals is called forbidden land for all immortals. Considering that everyone here is weak or no power" Felisa Adonis explained.

"How was that possible?" Jocefie second thoughts.

"We have our own gods, which are more powerful than us. But I don't have any idea about mortal gods, kings or which ever is higher." Felisa added.

"What will happen next if I will place my palm in the nonok tree?"

"Through this nonok tree, it will bring you to our land, which is called "Malibs City" You will be sent there by the help of dark spirit within, don't worry, I will be your sidekick," Felisa reminded her.

"Ok, so I must give it a try."

"Once you place your right hand in the Nonok tree, close your eyes, and listen to the voices you hear, it will bring you to that place where I was born," Felisa told her.

Jocefie inhaled deeply and placed her palm on the trunk of the nonok tree. She then shut her eyes.

Later on, she could hear children screaming and older adults shouting her name. Jocefie, on the other hand, keeps her eyes closed, She just opens it when she wakes up after she falls into a mound of trash.

"What the heck!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 110 14
*Book 3 of the Born To Burn Series* ONLY CHAPTER 1-10 ARE OPEN WE ARE OFFICIALLY ON AMAZOM KINDLE! ❤️ PLZ CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME THERE. I ❤️EACH AND...
607 310 63
Eyana Manrayar is the Queen and the first female to rule a continent called Vacanta. She is hated by billions of people because of what she has becom...
66.9K 6K 67
Book 2 #19 in Fantasy #8 in action-packed #27 in dark magic #28 in fantasy-adventure Everything Celestia Armedes has ever come to know is crumbling t...
465 54 14
Lovely Jean is the epitome of everything a lot of young women think they want to be; she is rich, excruciatingly beautiful, has an amazing body and i...