True Love

By bootomtae

Jeon Jungkook, an award winning actor has all the happiness of the world. He is the next owner of Jeon Enterp... More

Introduction
1. Own's betrayal
2. Next Morning
3. Family Drama
4. Leaving Korea
Introduction (2)
5. Back to Korea
6. Meeting bestfriend again
7. Meeting again
8. A true gentleman
9. Marriage
10. Meeting Baekhyun
11. Being emotional
12. Crazy family
13. Jeon Jimin
14. Live streaming
15. Shifting together
16. Uninvited guest
17. Contract signing
18. Movie shooting
19. Jungkook's smartness
21. Chanyeol on set
22. Scandal
23. Confession
24. Studio visit
25. Taehyung's acting skills
26. Our baby
27. Tit for tat
28. Meeting Seokjin
29. Press conference
30. Family dinner
31. Protective dad
32. Yoongi in Korea
33. Friend Kiara
34. London trip
35. Chanyeol's chapter close
36. Celebration party
37. Power of Mrs. Jeon
38. Jungkook's illegitimate child
39. Pregnant
40. Heartbreak
41. Accident on set
42. America visit
43. Truth revelation
44. School's first day
45. Taylor or Mr. Jeon
46. Formation of JK Group
47. Alexander dead
48. Couple rings
49. Do not wrong anyone
50. Kidnapped
51. Existence is non-existent
52. Good beating
53. Alarm ringed
54. Old friend
55. Old lady
56. Disclosing relationship
57. Truth unfold
58. Baekhyun dead
59. A devil
60. Award winner
61. Fluffy ball
62. Got shot
63. Final war
64. True love

20. Parent's Anniversary

3.4K 155 9
By bootomtae

One month later
Everything is going perfectly fine between the couple. They are living their life happily together. Taehyung's shooting is also going perfectly. In this one month Taehyung realised that he had slowly started falling for Jungkook. Otherside Jungkook's love for Taehyung is increasing with every passing day. They are both happy and content to live together.
Taehyung visits Areum every weekend telling Jungkook that he is going to meet his uncle and aunt who lives in Seoul only. Jungkook had no problem with it. He don't want to control Taehyung in anyway. Taehyung had all the rights to meet his family and friends. Taehyung had decided that he would let Jungkook and Areum meet soon.

Today is Jungkook's parents'marriage anniversary. A grand party is hosted by the Jeon Family. All people belonging to high society are going to come. Even many politicians and film stars are also invited. Jungkook wants his family to meet Taehyung not as his wife but atleast as a friend. He asked Taehyung about it and Taehyung agreed with it. But they both can't appear together in public for now so Taehyung said he is going to change his getup. Jungkook agreed with it. He is now waiting in the living room for Taehyung to get ready for the party.
Otherside Taehyung got ready as his cousin brother, Min Yoongi. He had also worn a wig of silver hairs to match with his brother. With light makeup and silver wig he got ready as an exact copy of Yoongi. He came to the living room and asked Jungkook, "Is it fine Jungkook?"

Jungkook who was reading some emails on his mobile looked towards Taehyung and got shocked. Taehyung was looking like another person. He observed him from top to bottom and said, "It's perfect Tae. You are looking exactly like a man. Cool and handsome" Taehyung smiled and said, "Thank you. So from now on my name is Min Yoongi. Ok."
Jungkook said, "Ok Mr. Min we should leave now we are getting late for the party." Taehyung laughed at Jungkook's comment and said, "Offcourse Mr. Jeon we should leave now." They both left the apartment and started driving towards the Jeon Mansion.

In Jeon Mansion's garden everything is prepared for the party. Jeon Mansion was really huge and beautiful.
Taehyung said, "Wow Jungkook your family is really rich."
Jungkook said, "Now they are also your family and if you liked the mansion this much then I can buy a bigger one for you."
Taehyung quickly shocked his head and said, "No I don't want any mansion. I am happy with our apartment. It's also huge for two people to live. So don't even think about buying a new house."
Jungkook teased, "Are you trying to behave like a typical wife who always tries to stop his husband from wasting money." Taehyung blushed at that and slapped Jungkook's arm lightly and said, "Shut up Jungkook. Don't speak nonsense."

They both went towards the backyard of the house where they saw a small kid sitting on the ground. Jungkook immediately identified him and shouted his name, "Hae-jun." He then told Taehyung, "He is my eldest sister's son, Park Hae-jun. He turned six years old this year." Taehyung nodded at that.

As soon as Hae-jun heard someone shouting his name he turned around and saw his favourite uncle standing there. He immediately got up and started running towards Jungkook. He came near Jungkook and hugged him tightly. "Kookie Uncle I missed you so much." Hae-jun said.
"I missed you too champ but what are you doing here alone?" Jungkook asked.
Hae-jun sighed and said, "Everyone is getting ready for the party. They all are discussing what they should wear and what not. I got bored inside so I came here to take some fresh air."
"Oh then why don't you spend sometime with your uncle." Jungkook said. He then looked at Taehyung and said, "Hae-jun met him. He is my friend Yoongi."
"Hello uncle Yoongi." Hae-jun greeted and bowed infront of Taehyung.
Taehyung smiled and said, "Hello Hae-junnie. It's nice meeting you."

Then they three spend their time in the backyard talking and enjoying themselves. Hae-jun told many funny incidents happened in his school to them. They enjoyed their time and left for the party hall when a servant came to tell them that all guests had arrived and everyone inside was waiting for them. They left for the party hall.

Otherside inside the party hall everyone is wishing Mr. and Mrs. Jeon and giving them gifts. They both are also greeting the guests.
Soon the door of the party hall opened and Jeon Jungkook along with a silver haired man came inside. Behind them Hae-jun is also coming. Every girl or boy present inside the party hall has their gaze fixed on the two handsome males who just came inside.

Jungkook directly went to his parents and said, "Happy marriage anniversary mom and dad." He then hugged both of his parents and his parents also hugged him smiling widely towards him. Jungkook very rarely comes home so his parents miss him a lot. They broke the hug and Jungkook gave his gift to his parents. Then he turned towards Taehyung and introduced him to his parents, "Mom dad, he is my friend Yoongi. We both met in London. He came here for some work and I thought it would be nice if I could bring him to meet you both."
Taehyung bowed infront of Jungkook's parents and said in a deeper voice, "Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Jeon."
(Taehyung's real voice in this ff is not deep.)
"Oh thank you son. If you are Jungkook's friend then you are welcome anytime in our house " Mrs. Jeon said.
"Please take a seat young man." Mr. Jeon said to Taehyung.
Taehyung bowed politely and said, "Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Jeon." Then he and Jungkook both sit beside each other on the main table.

Soon some dance performances and other musical shows started. After the last performance Jungkook's dad requested him to perform something for them. His other siblings also encouraged him. Having no other choice he agreed with it. He played piano and started singing. Everyone present inside the party hall has their gaze fixed on the charming man playing piano. Taehyung is looking at his husband with love filled eyes. He didn't know that his husband could sing this well. He thought that Jungkook's voice is somewhat familiar to the world's best singer, Taylor. He is a famous singer but no one has seen his face till now. For the past five years he has been getting the award of best singer but he himself never came infront of the media or public. Taehyung himself is a big fan of his. Can it be possible that Jungkook and Taylor are the same person? As soon as this thought came into his mind he started admiring Jungkook even more.

But Taehyung was unknown from the fact that someone had his gaze fixed on him. It was none other than Jeon Jimin. Jimin was looking at him with love filled eyes. He fell in love with the silver haired male at the first site. He decided that he will surely make his brother's friend fall for himself.
After Jungkook's performance dinner was served to everyone. And soon guests started leaving one by one. After everyone left Jungkook told his parents that he and Taehyung are also leaving.
They both left for their apartment.

Next day, at night
Taehyung came home from his shooting. Today director Michael told them to leave early. He freshened up and wore some loose clothes. He talked to his daughter for sometime and then decided to make dinner. It's almost time for Jungkook's return. While he was deciding what to prepare for dinner he heard noises outside the door. He thought it was Jungkook. He excitedly went towards the door and looked through the peephole. It's his habit to always check through the peephole. But what he saw made him pale. Outside the door Jimin is standing and trying to open the door while Jungkook is trying to stop him from opening. Taehyung felt like he just saw a ghost. He quickly ran towards the living room. He don't have time to hide inside the bedroom so he hided behind the couch.

Soon the main door opened. Jungkook came inside and turned towards his brother. He said, "Hyung you wanted to drop me now that you have done it I think you should leave."
Jimin pushed his brother and went inside saying, "Kookie let me take some rest. You know today I had to attend 5 meetings. I am tired bro."
Jungkook quickly followed him and saw that Jimin was laying on the living room couch. He said, "You can take rest at your own house Hyung."
"Kookie how can you behave like this with your own brother. I used to take care of you in childhood and now you are throwing me out of your house. You remember I used to buy chocolates for you?"

Jungkook had nothing to say. When they were kids their parents used to ask Jimin to take care of his brother. Jimin used to buy chocolates for Jungkook but while giving them to Jungkook he used to felt like crying. His face used to turn like he would cry this instant. Jungkook being the understanding sibling always give those chocolates back to Jimin and let his brother eat them. So it always turned out that little Jungkook took care of his elder brother.
When Jimin started going to school he became understanding and started taking care of Jungkook. He used to protect Jungkook whenever someone tried to bully him in the school. But it only happened for some years because as they grew up Jungkook became the one who protected Jimin from bullying. But can he say that to his brother? No way. If he dared to say something like this to Jimin then his over dramatic brother will start crying. So Jungkook decided that it's better to remain quiet.

Not hearing any noise Taehyung thought that Jimin had left. He sneak peek from behind the couch and his eyes met with Jungkook's. Jungkook's eyes widened when he realised that Taehyung is hiding just behind the couch on which Jimin is laying. He thought, 'Oh God what to do now? What if Jimin saw Taehyung?'
Taehyung's eyes quickly fell on Jimin and his eyes widened. He quickly hid back behind the couch.

Jungkook texted Yeonjun and asked him to call Jimin for any reason. Soon Jimin's phone rang. He saw it was Yeonjun but he declined the call. Jungkook saw that and said, "Hyung I think it must be important. It may be related to your office work."
Jimin said, "No bro. I already finished my all work." Saying that he switched off his mobile. Jungkook sighed. Now he needs to think something else.
Jimin then suddenly asked, "Jungkook by the way what your friend Yoongi do?" Jimin is an entertainment generalist and also head of the PR Department in Big Picture Entertainment but still he couldn't find any information about Yoongi and this increased Jimin's interest even more in him.

As soon as Jungkook heard that he became nervous. Why his brother is asking about Yoongi? His brother never took interest in any man before then why now? Is it possible that his brother started liking Yoongi?
Jungkook asked, "Why are you asking about him suddenly?"
Jimin said, "Ah it's nothing. It would be great if we had lunch together someday."
Jungkook looked at him suspiciously and asked, "Are you by any chance interested in Yoongi?"
Jimin said, "What's the problem in it? He is your bestfriend and I am your brother. You should be happy for us. Don't you think we are compatible?"
"No you both are not at all compatible. You can't love him." Jungkook shouted at his brother. His brother fall for Taehyung's get up. No way. His brother can't love fall for his wife. In this whole world his brother only got that man to love.
Taehyung who heard everything was also shocked like Jungkook. Jungkook's brother fell for him.

Jimin said, "Hey are you even my brother or not? How can a talented and intelligent boy like me is not capable enough for Yoongi? What do you think about me? I am almost 30 years but still I don't have any boyfriend. Don't you worry about me? I don't like someone this easily and now that I finally liked someone you are demotivating me like this. What type of brother you are Jungkook?"
Jungkook tried to change Jimin's mind. He said, "But wasn't it your decision to never get married?"
Jimin said, "It was earlier bro. Now after looking at Yoongi I had changed my mind." He said while smiling shyly and blushing. "I think it's God's wish that I get to meet Yoongi." He said dreamily.
Jungkook is lossing his patience. He said, "Forget about him. He is younger than you."
"What if he is younger than me? It's common now a days bro. I don't care about age gap. Kookie please help me in setting both of us together."
Jungkook asked, "You said that you are such a talented and gorgeous boy then how no one approached you for dating till now?"
Jimin said proudly, "It's because I am perfect bro. No one can match my level that's why men don't dare to approach me. They just admire me from afar."

'Oh God from where this boy brings this much confidence. I can't do anything with him.' Jungkook thought. He was felling defeated infront of his brother. He sighed and said, "Ok ok when I will meet him next time I will ask him about you."
Jimin happily said, "Kookie thank you so much. You are world's best brother. Who knows in future Yoongi will become your brother-in-law?"
Jungkook thought, 'What brother-in-law? This boy is surely gone mad. What bad I had done in my past life that I got him as my brother.' He said, "Ok now that everything is settled I think you should leave."
"Fine I am going. Take care bro." Saying that Jimin picked his bag, wore his shoes and left the apartment.

Jungkook locked the door and went inside.
He saw Taehyung sitting on the couch in the living room. As soon as Taehyung' s eyes fell on him he said, "Jungkook you should freshen up till then I will prepare dinner for us."
Jungkook looked at Taehyung guiltily and said, "I am sorry because of my brother you have to hide like this."
Taehyung felt bad when he realised that Jungkook is blaming himself for something which is not his mistake. He went towards Jungkook and cupped his face and said, "It's not your fault Jungkook. It was me who asked you to hide our relationship from everyone. Please don't blame yourself for it."
Jungkook felt really happy after knowing that Taehyung don't blame him for all these things. He kissed Taehyung's forehead and said, "I am going to freshen up."
Taehyung nooded. He then went to kitchen to prepare dinner for themselves. After having dinner they both went to sleep.

Jimin fell for Yoongi. Now yoonmin ship is sailing.
Meet you in next part. Till then bye......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 2.2K 24
This story is purely based on my imaginations ♥️✨ This story is about A cute Loving Family it focuses more on taekook as parents Here you'll get to...
117K 5.4K 54
Kim Taehyung, youngest CEO of the Korea. Owner of the no.1 company. Cold and arrogant for others but loving for his family and friends... Jeon Jungko...
193K 7.2K 21
Kim Taehyung a well-known idol. A world wide known star. Along with his two friends they dominate over the whole world with their sensetinal music an...
32K 1.5K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...