A kkoma a day, keeps the sadn...

Amethyst_9158 द्वारा

After Kim Dokja wakes up. He and Yoo Joonghyuk are invited to the N'gai forest by The Secretive Plotter and O... अधिक

A/N
Chapter One: Sunflowers
Chapter Two: An Opportunity
Chapter Three: Companion

Chapter Four: Pleasurable Punishment

842 30 4
Amethyst_9158 द्वारा

Yoo Joonghyuk sits in the library silently, staring at the little dreamer who has immersed himself in reading. The protagonist wants to ask what the other wanted to talk about but he doesn't want to look eager, the dreamer steals a glance at the protagonist who has impatience written all over his face and it almost makes Kim Dokja snort, the 1864th turn Joonghyuk is so whipped for the 1864th Kim Dokja and the dreamer is glad, really. He is glad that he isn't the only one being showered with love while his other self out there rots in misery all alone. 

"...You know... you didn't need to decorate his neck in hickeys, no one will steal him." Little Dokja clears his throat and says all of a sudden which makes Joonghyuk raise an eyebrow, trying to understand what the other is saying and when he does he ends up looking at him with a... constipated look, his eyes widen and ears turn red and he coughs awkwardly.

"Anyways.... Is he okay now?" The dreamer shuts the book he's reading and asks as if they weren't just talking about his other self being ravaged by this beast. The dreamer looks genuinely worried and he is, both for his other self's body and well being. Joonghyuk purses his lips and nods in reply. There's a sort of tension in the room all of a sudden and Joonghyuk can't stand the stifling silence.

"You are worried." He says, it isn't a question but the other nods anyway, Dokja knows Joonghyuk is serious and he is too. There is a pause for a while but then a voice is heard again.

"I didn't want to come here." Joonghyuk confesses all of a sudden.

"Why?" Dokja asks, his gaze partially filled with curiosity. He sits up straight, making sure the other knows he's listening attentively. 

"A petty reason. I didn't want him to meet the Plotter..." Joonghyuk says, eyes focused on the table rather than the other's face, "And I didnt want him to meet you, I wasn't sure if you are still scared of him and-"

"You didn't want either of us to be uncomfortable." Dokja finishes his sentence, Joonghyuk nods in agreement and the dreamer gives him a small smile.

"I... I admit I was scared when he tried to attack me all of a sudden but he had every right..." His voice wavers, "I mean I understand... He didn't even need to apologize yet he did when it should have been me, I should have been the one to apologize, I should have dreamed for a happy life yet I only made the other's life harder." He frowns, brows knitted as he clears his throat. "I can't believe... I still can't believe you all forgave me, I wonder if its because I was once the most an-"

"No." Joonghyuk cuts him off this time, "It's because you are Kim Dokja."

"I am not even the Dokja who fought with you in those scenarios..." Dokja huffs and Joonghyuk smiles gently, "But you are the one who made it possible for me to meet him." His voice is filled with fondness and Dokja smiles this time.

"I am glad... He finally got out of the subway." Dokja gulps, eyes stinging when he thinks about it, he wasn't even aware when he was in the subway but the other him was, hell, he even had companions yet he had to bear being all alone.

"It's all in the past, everyone is happy now, even the kkomas." He hears Joonghyuk speak and he nods in reply, "Yeah I am glad. I hope you won't be mad... I... Please don't be mad..." He speaks hesitantly.

"I am not. You misunderstood." Joonghyuk shakes his head and the dreamer sighs in relief.

"Did you think I'd be hard on him?" Joonghyuk asks cautiously, "Do you think I resemble someone who brings him trauma?" He doesn't want to say who but he knows the other understands, little Dokja gasps and shakes his head violently. "No! I swear it's not that!" He exclaims and stares at the protagonist as if he has said something unbelievable.

"Will Kim Dokja ever tell me?" Joonghyuk says all of a sudden and the dreamer freezes.

"I want him to tell me everything." Joonghyuk says in a low voice, Kim Dokja knows him so well yet he doesn't and Joonghyuk genuinely wants to know about his reader, everything, every part of him. He doesn't want to hear Dokja's past from anyone else but his own reader.

"...He will." Dokja nods, a sad smile on his beautiful face.

"Aren't they taking too long?" Joonghyuk says all of sudden and clicks his tongue, the dreamer's eyes twitch and he shrugs, "It's only been three minutes." 

Joonghyuk raises an eyebrow at the statement, it feels like over thirty minutes but he doesn't prod further and surprisingly lets it be, opting to hear the other Dokja talk about his beloved reader.

■■■

Three days pass by like flash and before anyone knows it, the guests are bidding their goodbyes. The dreamer looks glum and sad, he doesn't want the two to leave but he understands they have their own worldline to return to.

"Please come again." 999th Joonghyuk says, waving his little hand at the reader who smiles in reply. The last three days every single kkoma couple came to the reader to thank him for granting them their own companions.

"Take care of your companions..." Yoo Joonghyuk looks at the kkoma couples and says, some nod while the other huff as if it is the most obvious thing to say.

"You, take care too!" Little Dokja exclaims. Waving his hand as the two walk towards the portal.

"Feel free to visit again." Plotter clears his throat and says, the reader and his protagonist nod and step into the portal, "Goodbye." Dokja says and Joonghyuk just silently nods at the Plotter. 

A blinding light follows and they are teleported to their room, Kim Dokja has a small smile on his face as he stretches his arms. They're back in their familiar space, he jumps and lands on the bed, hugging Joonghyuk's pillow, pressing his face in it further, Joonghyuk hears him sighing in content.

"Coffee?" Joonghyuk asks and Dokja looks at him and nods in reply. He stares at the door until Joonghyuk leaves. The man's broad back does things to Dokja's heart. He is relieved everything is okay now. Kim Dokja is all smiles.

■■■

Kim Dokja is not all smiles.

"Why aren't you drinking? It will go cold." Yoo Joonghyuk says, voice filled with smugness. Kim Dokja whines, he can feel that damn bastard's smile as he places his chin on his trembling shoulder, the weight in his abdomen- Joonghyuk's fucking thick girth stays stubbornly still, sheathed inside his warm walls. Kim Dokja takes the cup with shaky hands and drinks, trying to concentrate on the taste rather than the cock twitching inside.

"You thought I'd tie you up." Joonghyuk says amusedly and Dokja spats out the coffee he's drinking, he whips his head to look at the man, eyes wide open and face scarlet red.

"You..." He whispers, he doesn't even finish the sentence yet Joonghyuk hums, fingers trailing up to pinch the reader's perky nipples from under the hoodie.

"You have some daring fantasies, don't you?" Yoo Joonghyuk whispers in his red tinted ear, biting his earlobe and licking it, enjoying the reader's expression crumpling.

"....Move already." Kim Dokja whines, whenever he grinds or movies on his own, two strong hands stop him from doing so.

"You said I can do anything after we return, I waited three crucial days for this, Kim Dokja." Yoo Joonghyuk reminds him and Kim Dokja suddenly regrets saying that.

"Please..." Kim Dokja tries, rutting like a slut.

"My little whore, so eager for my cock." Yoo Joonghyuk bites his red nape, the other shakes his head, "I- I am not- ah!" He moans when Joonghyuk lifts his hips and releases them, letting his cock sheath inside fully.

"More more." Dokja cries, and Joonghyuk smirks, "Aren't you enjoying this? This is supposed to be a punishment, Dokja-ya." He coos, twisting the sore nipples, nibbling the reader's earlobe. Yoo Joonghyuk suddenly lifts the reader up, Dokja prepares himself for another moan but he doesn't get slammed on the cock, instead, Joonghyuk inserts something in his hole and Kim Dokja arches his back as the vibrator speeds up.The wild buzzing inside his hole makes him writhe in ecstasy and he feels his climax approaching, tears drip down his flushed face and legs tremble. Joonghyuk gets up and there's a rustle, Dokja is too busy in his state to notice the other. Ass raised in the air as he tightly holds the pillow on the sofa. He tries to get up with shaky hands, the couch is stained with his semen, thankfully it's the couch in his and Joonghyuk's room and not the living room. Dokja feels Joonghyuk standing behind and he turns his head to plead for his cock but no words leave his mouth when he sees his protagonist standing in- oh. Oh. Yoo Joonghyuk is standing in his- no her Punisher form.

"You..." Kim Dokja trembles, Joonghyuk stands there in his female form with an oversized see through white shirt. The same figure of the beautiful woman who can slap Yoo Joonghyuk's male form and surpass it. Sultry waist and beautiful hair as dark as night, plumped lips and curvy and confident figure. The woman who deserved every single praise poured out from anyone's mouth.

Joonghyuk clicks her tongue. "I never liked this form but it will come in handy for this." She tuts and Dokja blinks, too mesmerized by his lover's beauty, how can he ace both genders? And that voice- Her voice is so deep yet feminine it makes Dokja's cock twitch in excitement. 

Joonghyuk walks towards the couch, she walks with the same confident aura. She sits on the couch with a smug expression, she opens her legs and drums her fingers on the couch.

"Want a taste?" She says and Dokja gulps, cheeks flushed and drool pooling in his mouth, his cock is hard and twitches with anticipation. He nods and the Punisher smiles seductively, her lips look so delectable. 

"Take it off." She says and grabs a handful of the reader's hair and pushes his mouth and positions it in-front of her panties.

Dokja gulps and takes it off with shaky hands, he looks at his lover for permission but she doesn't nod, instead turns the vibrator's setting higher making Kim Dokja fall on his knees moaning. He feels her grab his hair again and he gets his face shoved in front of her wet pussy.

"Suck." She says and spreads her legs wider, Kim Dokja clears his throat, he is extremely aware of the vibrator buzzing in his hole but he will never let go of the chance to eat his lover out. With no experience, he rolls out his tongue and licks, eliciting a sharp breath from the other, he does it again and angles his face to kiss the labia, tongue moving up and down, making the place wetter, his long finger joins in and he teases her clit by pinching and sucking it. While his other hand squeezes her thigh. The little groans only encourage him further, he sucks, licks and kisses the pristine place as if his life depends on it, again and again, he tastes the sweetness and smells the musk and gets drunk in it. He circles his finger around before it enters her hole and he starts fingering her as he sucks her clit, he feels her shaking and moaning and speeds up but before he can make her squirt, he feels his hair being grabbed again.

"Aren't you going to give them some attention?" She says and squeezes her breasts with her hands. Kim Dokja licks his lips and takes her shirt off, she isn't even wearing a bra underneath, fuck. The flushed expression of his lover stirs his cock, he silently stares at Joonghyuk's breasts, he circles his finger on one and grabs it and squeezes, pinches and tugs the nipples before he latches his mouth on them, licking the areola and nipping on the nipple. Using both hands to pleasure his beloved protagonist. He moves one hand to finger her while the other plays with her breasts, he buries his face in her breasts and breathes heavily as if he is basking in heaven, and maybe he is right now. 

"Did you have fun?" He looks up to see Joonghyuk back in his male form, naked and smug, ears red. Kim Dokja whines, grinding himself on his now present and very hard cock.

"Please please." He begs, he scrambles a bit and starts rubbing his tear stained cheek on the hard girth, Yoo Joonghyuk bites his lip and stands abruptly, he grabs his cock and taps Dokja's mouth with it and the other immediately opens his mouth and takes it in, from so much practice, Dokja no longer chokes on the thick length, he gags but he knows his lover enjoys them, he bobs his head, trying to take it all inside, hand fondling the parts which are not sheathed inside, Joonghyuk lets him suck and lick before he grabs a handful of his hair and starts thrusting, removing his cock till only the tip is left and then shoving it inside, he thrusts in a steady rhythm using his lover's mouth like a fleshlight, he is rough but he knows his masochist of a lover loves when he's rough. He grunts when he feels himself getting close, "I am close baby, make sure to swallow." He says and a few more thrusts and he comes inside Dokja's mouth, warmth enveloping his cock suddenly gets filled with bitter taste of semen, Kim Dokja obediently swallows, Joonghyuk lets go of his mouth and Kim Dokja gets to work, licking and cleaning the cock making sure its spotless.

"Joonghyuk-ah." He says, needy and full of desire.

"What do you want, Dokja-ya?" Yoo Joonghyuk has a dangerous glint in his eyes, Dokja kisses his cock and rubs his face on it, "This. I want this inside me."

"Do you think you deserve it baby?" Yoo Joonghyuk says and Kim Dokja whines, "Haven't I been good?" 

Yoo Joonghyuk grabs his waist and lifts him up, kissing his lips, uncaring if it's the same mouth which had cock inside a moment ago. "You have been very good." He carries Dokja towards the bed, smothering his face with kisses, tasting his mouth, tongues dancing in rhythm, he lies him on the bed and takes the vibrator out and nudges his cock in, Dokja inhales sharply when Joonghyuk bottoms out, giving a shallow thrust before he starts thrusting relentlessly, unforgiving pace which makes Dokja writhe and moan wantonly.

"Joonghyuk-ah faster!" Kim Dokja moans when Yoo Joonghyuk snaps his hips faster. Thrusting deep inside again and again, each thrust aimed at his prostate, he cries and moans in ecstasy as the hips never stop, while Joonghyuk's hands roam around his body, pinching, squeezing and tugging, while his mouth is busy kissing and leaving several love bites. His pace gets erratic and Dokja knows he is close, his own cock weeps pitifully and Joonghyuk probably reads his mind because his hand starts fondling his cock, scarred hand moving up and down, making him get his release, Kim Dokja comes in his hand, crying. The protagonist follows soon after and comes inside his filthy hole yet he doesn't stop, he suddenly pulls the reader towards him and lifts him up, this position allowing him to drive his cock in deeper, Joonghyuk watches, mesmerized how the hole clings to his cock and how his reader's belly bulges when he moves inside, how his thick cock ruins his petite lover. He showers the reader with praises and enjoys how his slutty hole clenches and how his face turns even redder.

After a few more times of nonstop fucking, it's Kim Dokja trying to meet his thrusts, he bounces up and down on his cock like his life depends on it, Yoo Joonghyuk stares at his ass bouncing deliciously, how it gracefully jiggles as he rides the cock and how his already filled hole spills more semen, Kim Dokja's nipples have been bitten, his ass has been spanked and he is covered in sweat and cum yet he doesn't want to stop, if this is a punishment he wants it everyday. He feels Joonghyuk coming inside again and falls on his scarred chest exhausted. It's probably night now and they probably started in the morning, it doesn't matter, he doesn't care. He feels calloused hands wiping his tears away.

"What a pleasurable punishment..." He says, voice hoarse, Joonghyuk gives him a small chuckle and moves his messy hair away to kiss his forehead, he also says something but Dokja doesn't get to hear it because he passes out.

 ■■■

"...Ja... Dokja..." Kim Dokja's eyes flutter open and he is faced with a concerned and frowning Yoo Joonghyuk.

"Mmm." He hums, arms hugging his man, he feels fresh and clean and can smell the fresh scent coming from Joonghyuk, his beloved probably washed them both.

"I was too hard on you." Joonghyuk purses his lips, his tone disapproving but Dokja shakes his head sleepily.

"I like it hard." He says shamelessly, even if his back throbs and he knows he will have trouble walking or sitting.

"At least your punishment wasn't that harsh," He continues, "Next time wear a qipao, I guarantee you in a qipao and me all tied up will be thrilling." 

"Kim Dokja." Joonghyuk growls and Dokja just smiles and cups his face to kiss him on the lips, eyes laced with sleepiness.

"Do you think the kkoma Kim Dokjas will be okay?" He asks even if he feels like he's going to drift off to sleep any moment.

"They will be, the other turns will make sure to take care of them." Joonghyuk nods.

"I thought you would be mad." Dokja says and Joonghyuk shakes his head, "I just didn't want to share with you." 

"It doesn't matter you are the only one for me, my protagonist, Kim Dokja rubs his face on the other's chest, Joonghyuk kisses his forehead and hugs him tightly, "My reader."

The two drift off to sleep holding each other...

■■■

"Joonghyuk ah." 999th Kim Dokja waddles towards the kkoma.

"Mn?" 999 kisses his forehead, a form of greeting between the lovers.

"Plotter is calling you." 999th Dokja says, he no longer shies away but his ears still turn red at the slightest touch.

"Let's go together." 999 says as he offers his hand, the other doesn't hesitate this time, he puts his own hand in his and intertwines it. 

"Let's go." He gives a small smile.

■■■

...And the other turn Joonghyuk's do too, with their own readers in their embrace and there's nowhere else they'd rather be, nothing else they'd rather want. It feels like a perfect ending, the kkoma Joonghyuk's getting their ■■ and finally having their own life and death- no beyond life and death companion by their side. It's warm and comforting and they have never felt more content and happy, really. They eagerly wait for a new day to come no longer feeling like it's a burden and their duty but a privilege to live now and they cannot wait for whatever the future has in store for them, because as long as they have their beloved companions, everything is going to be okay.

■■■

A/N: If you made it this far, I am impressed and genuinely sorry for your eyes that had to go through several stages of grief while reading this heh. Let me know what you think and if there's something I should work on, I'd love to improve my writing.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

318K 13.4K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
1.6K 109 15
"welcome to jjong's twilight coffee shop ,what would you like to have?" - Park Jongseong "Well is the cutie taking the...
5.7K 262 9
ORV FANFIC [COMPLETED] Summary Yoo Jonghyuk, who was a volcano mountain spirit, fell in love with a mortal... ...however, he lost him. So he waited f...
2.7K 83 9
⟨ Joongdok: Academic Rivals & Rivals in general ⟩ "I don't know if we're friends or enemies." There was a famous academy named "Byeol Academy", Three...