An Immortal Fox in Orario

Por aliceaileen

An immortal but not a God. He opened a noodle specialist store and met a kid going down the path of an Avenge... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Prologue

8.8K 170 48
Por aliceaileen

Orario, or known as the Dungeon City Orario. A home to the strongest Familia in the world with the strongest adventures they could offer and the only city with a Dungeon in it. A city that gave birth to Monsters and Heroes.

Here is the story: Gods came down from Heaven and created the Tower of Babel to keep monsters from coming out of the dungeon into the surface. Then each Gods started a Familia of their own and blessed their followers. With those blessings, people were able to fight the monsters that had been a plague for a very long time.

Now, in the North-Western area of Orario, the most crowded district, stood a single noodle store with different types of noodles being sold. The inside of the store was crowded with male and female adventurers since the noodles sold there were very popular with the status-boosting effects although the owner seemed to not know his foods had those effects to adventurers.

The owner of the store was a blond young man with spiky hair and whiskers marks adorning his cheeks, he was attending the stove with several of his clones transforming to different persons as his waitresses.

Naruto Uzumaki, a lost human stranded far from his own world. An immortal, forever 19 years-old human.

*CRING*

"Welcome to Uzumaki Noodle!" his voice chimed inside the store as he looked at his short guest with long blonde hair. Her red dress was tattered and she had dirt and blood all over her body.

How did she walk around Orario without anyone noticing, Naruto didn't know.

The girl sniffed the air one more time before her piercing golden eyes met with Naruto's cerulean blue eyes.

"Oh boy, hello there, little Avenger."

The girl's golden eyes narrowed dangerously at Naruto.

He wasn't affected. His grin was getting wider as if challenging the shorty.

"Don't you fucking dare..." a deep voice rumbled inside his mindscape.

'Oh, I do.'

The blonde thought as he walked toward the girl with a plate of yakisoba in his hand.

Naruto crouched.

He held the yakisoba in front of the girl, gaining the girl's attention with a drool starting to fall from the corner of her small lips.

Naruto moved his hands to the left, her eyes followed, to the right, her eyes followed.

The blond grinned before he handed the Yakisoba to the girl which the latter took before looking at Naruto's eyes.

"Your name?" He inquired as his eyes found hers once again.

"Aiz...Wallenstein..."

"Parents?"

"..."

The girl didn't answer, but Naruto could feel the hatred and sadness in her heart.

Damn his bleeding heart.

If he let her be, she might walk the same path the Uchiha did.

"Naruto, No!"

'Naruto, Yes!"

With a large grin, he picked the girl up from the floor, earning a small yelp from Aiz.

"You're staying with me from now on."

"Fweh!?"

"Yup, the name's Naruto Uzumaki, owner of the Uzumaki Noodle, the best store you would want to go to if you're hungry!"

"Don't forget the ''if you want to get strong" part, chef!" one of the guests said as the others nodded at the first one.

"I told you guys, I don't know what you're talking about!" Naruto pouted at his customers. He only cooked normally and infused the ingredients with Natural Energy. He didn't do anything weird for his noodles to have those kinds of effects. "Anyway! From now on, this girl will be under my protection until she could find a God/Goddess's Familia that she wanted to join, treat her well, will ya?"

"""AYE CHEF!!"""

"And if you see any Deities trying to recruit her, make sure to tell me immediately and I'll make your orders free this time!"

The inside of the store cheered for his generosity since while the food boosted their status temporarily, they were quite pricey though they were definitely worth it.

Naruto turned to the girl who frowned at him.

"I didn't say that I need your help."

"You didn't, but I want to help."

"Why?" She asked as Naruto moved to the back.

"You're in pain. I know those eyes. You hate the thing that took your loved ones and you want to kill it, am I right?"

Aiz looked away as Naruto put her on the seat and the Yakisoba on the table.

"For now, eat first. If you want to talk about it later, I'll listen to you." The blond said as he put a glass of water for the girl.

"Why did they say they can get strong if they come here?" Aiz opened her lips as her eyes were still locked onto the yakisoba.

"No idea. They said my food boosted their status given by their Familia's deities."

"Familia? Status? Deity?"

Naruto raised an eyebrow.

"Yup, Familia is family, deity is God or Goddess, Status is a blessing for them to be able to fight monsters."

Aiz nodded slowly before her hand picked up the chopstick.

She slurped the first batch of noodles and her eyes widened in shock as her tastebud was assaulted by the rich flavour of the yakisoba.

Then she felt that her wounds weren't hurting anymore and she could feel her body was rejuvenated and she felt stronger than before.

"I...feel stronger..."

"Not you too..." Naruto sighed as he watched the younger blonde devour her yakisoba.

"... I made a decision." Aiz said after finishing her food. "I'll be staying with you."

"Huh? If you want to get strong, then find a Familia. Some of the guests said that my food boosted their status for a full day and the experience they earned from killing monsters in the Dungeon didn't decrease. So you can just fight stronger enemies while your status is boosted by my food."

"Familia... I'll think about it after I find out who the deities are..."

Naruto nodded before he stood up and ushered the girl to follow him to the bathroom before he made a shadow clone quietly to buy some clothes for the girl.

"Right, I forgot to tell you."

Aiz looked at him impassively.

"I'm an Immortal but not a God."

-END-

I'm sorry for another story.

I just need to get this idea out of my head before it disappears for good.

How old Naruto is in this story?
Old enough to be called a God.

Do Gods know about his immortality?
Only a certain brown-haired Goddess for now.

Any hints for the Goddess?

Justice.

How about the guests?

Only several people that he trusts.

Is Kurama a male or female, a kyubi or jubi?

former, latter.

Rinne-Sharingan?
Yes.

Pairing?
Uncertain for now.

A lot of high-level adventurers?
Nope. The food does boost their status and the experience they gained didn't decrease, but they still need to gain high-quality excelia to rank up.

Will Naruto join a Familia?
Unsure, unless I want to make him even stronger than he is right now.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.9K 284 14
A mysterious young man arrives at the city of Orario. Nobody know who he is or what he want. Only one thing is sertent. The people of Orario and the...
652 22 5
Nike, Goddess Of Victory, descends to the lower world. In search of children with strong souls she spreads her wings, soaring beautifully and angelic...
76.1K 1.3K 76
This is Danmachi Oratoria based. Where Asuna and Aiz as the main character. Asuna who was once apart of the Hera Familia, joined the Loki Familia and...
575 26 3
What if a boy who wanted to be a hero decided to help the same monster who hunted humans since the start of time and decide he will be the one to sav...