True Love

By bootomtae

Jeon Jungkook, an award winning actor has all the happiness of the world. He is the next owner of Jeon Enterp... More

Introduction
1. Own's betrayal
2. Next Morning
3. Family Drama
4. Leaving Korea
Introduction (2)
5. Back to Korea
6. Meeting bestfriend again
7. Meeting again
8. A true gentleman
9. Marriage
10. Meeting Baekhyun
11. Being emotional
12. Crazy family
13. Jeon Jimin
14. Live streaming
15. Shifting together
16. Uninvited guest
17. Contract signing
18. Movie shooting
20. Parent's Anniversary
21. Chanyeol on set
22. Scandal
23. Confession
24. Studio visit
25. Taehyung's acting skills
26. Our baby
27. Tit for tat
28. Meeting Seokjin
29. Press conference
30. Family dinner
31. Protective dad
32. Yoongi in Korea
33. Friend Kiara
34. London trip
35. Chanyeol's chapter close
36. Celebration party
37. Power of Mrs. Jeon
38. Jungkook's illegitimate child
39. Pregnant
40. Heartbreak
41. Accident on set
42. America visit
43. Truth revelation
44. School's first day
45. Taylor or Mr. Jeon
46. Formation of JK Group
47. Alexander dead
48. Couple rings
49. Do not wrong anyone
50. Kidnapped
51. Existence is non-existent
52. Good beating
53. Alarm ringed
54. Old friend
55. Old lady
56. Disclosing relationship
57. Truth unfold
58. Baekhyun dead
59. A devil
60. Award winner
61. Fluffy ball
62. Got shot
63. Final war
64. True love

19. Jungkook's smartness

3.4K 168 7
By bootomtae

As soon as Taehyung entered the car he hugged Jungkook tightly and said, "Thank you so much Jungkookie. I am feeling really satisfied after slapping Baekhyun."
Jungkook pulled him away from himself and brought a hot water bag near Taehyung's cheek which was red due to those slaps. He caressed Taehyung's other cheek with his thumb and asked worriedly, "Is it still painful?"
Taehyung smiled and shocked his head and said, "No it's better now. Don't worry." He felt butterflies in his stomach after seeing Jungkook caring this much about him. It's the first time after his mother's death that someone cared this much about him. Now he also had a family, his daughter and his husband. He smiled at the thought of them living together like a happy little family.
It was already past dinner time because the shooting was extended due to Jungkook's arrival. Taehyung thought that he should give a dinner treat to his husband for helping him today. He said, "Can we have dinner outside today?"
Jungkook agreed without any argument. He can never say no to Taehyung for anything.

Soon they reached infront of a famous restaurant. They both went inside a private room and had their dinner while talking randomly. After their dinner when waiter came with their bill Taehyung said that he will pay for it. Jungkook tried to refuse saying that Taehyung don't have to pay. Taehyung whined and pouted infront of Jungkook and as usual the whipped Jeon Jungkook just sighed and agreed with him. After their dinner they both reached their apartment and decided to freshen up and then go to bed.

But before they can proceed with their plan someone ringed the doorbell. They both looked at eachother confusedly. Then Taehyung said, "I will check." Jungkook nodded and Taehyung went to check the door. He looked through the peephole and as soon as his eyes landed on the person on otherside of the door his breath got stuck in his throat. It was Jungkook's brother, Jimin. He quickly went back to the living room and said with a panicked voice, "J-Jungkook yo-your brother is here. I need to hide again. You please open the door."
Jungkook thought, 'Why Jimin came here again? Can't he just leave me alone? Now I'm damn sure that my own brother is my biggest enemy in my love story. I wish that Jimin's future boyfriend work under me. I will then take my revenge really well.'

Taehyung's face was looking like he had seen a ghost. Before Jungkook could even say something, Taehyung already ran away to find a place for himself.
Jungkook sighed and went to open the door. Anyone can say that he was really irritated by looking at his face. He opened the door and directly asked, "Why you came here again Hyung? What do you want now?"
Jimin was holding food in his one hand and colddrink in the other. He raised his eyebrows at Jungkook and said, "Why I can't come here? I came here because I was missing you Kookie. Look I even bought food for both of us. Now get aside and let me enter inside."
Jungkook came infront of Jimin and stopped him from entering inside. He said, "Hyung I don't need food. Why don't you take it with yourself and leave from here?"

Jimin tried to enter inside but Jungkook didn't let him. Jimin said irritatedly, "Let me enter inside bro. I want to tell you something really important."
Jungkook said, "Then tell me. I am listening."
"If you let me enter inside then I will tell you na. Understood. Who keeps their brother standing like this on door? Let me enter inside." Jimin said.
Jungkook is lossing his patience. He said, "And what you will do if I didn't let you enter inside?"
Jimin said, "Th-then yes, I will sit here and wait for you to let me enter."
Jungkook really wants to tell his brother that if he keep doing all these things then he himself will destroy Jungkook's love life. He sighed and said, "Fine wait here I will bring a chair for you to sit here only."
Jimin looked at Jungkook with an open mouth and wide eyes. He said, "How mean Kookie? You changed a lot. You are my brother right? How can you do this with me? You will let me sit here? Oh god what a time had come."

Jungkook had decided that he would not let his brother enter inside today and Jimin also decided that he will not give up and will do anything to enter inside today.
Jimin pouted and looked at Jungkook with his puppy eyes and said, "How can you do this with me Jungkook? Don't you love me anymore? How can someone behave this heartlessly with their cute innocent brother? You know how bad I am feeling right now? It's so cold outside and you want your brother to freeze in this environment. You remember when you were a kid and got sick. I took care of you at that time. If it weren't for me then you would have died due to the cold at that time. And now that you have grown up you forget my every sacrifice that I made for you. It's better if I die because now my brother doesn't even love me."

After that Jimin started delivering emotional dialogues. Jungkook was already fed up with his brother. He said, "Ok wait I will bring a knife for you so that you can kill yourself."
Jimin looked at his brother with betrayed expressions. He said, "Jungkook you will do this with me? How can you even say something like this?" Saying that he hugged Jungkook suddenly.
Jungkook was left dumbfounded at his brother's act. Taking advantage of this Jimin quickly opened the door completely and entered inside.

When Jungkook understood what his brother really did he cursed him internally. He quickly followed his brother and saw that Jimin is already inside the dining room. Jimin took out the food he bought with himself and started serving. When he saw Jungkook he said, "Come on Kookie let's eat."
Jungkook said, "I already had my dinner, Hyung. You eat."
Jimin said, "Ok then I will eat it." And then started eating. He was behaving as if he was the owner of this house and not Jungkook. After finishing his food Jimin said, "Bro do you need my help in cleaning all these things."

Jungkook looked at his dining table and scrunched his nose at the scene. His dining table was looking as if someone had a world war three over it. He looked at Jimin angrily and said, "Don't you know how to eat properly? Now you have to clean all these things and wash all these dirty dishes."
Jimin looked at his brother with betrayed expressions and said, "You are so mean Jungkook. Fine I will clean everything here." He was expecting that his brother would refuse him from cleaning but here his brother just lectured him about table manners and even told him to wash all these dishes. He frustratedly picked all the dishes and started washing them inside the kitchen. After washing them he also cleaned the dining table.
Jungkook never moved from his place and just ordered Jimin to clean properly.

After cleaning everything, Jimin went to the living room and lay down on the couch and started watching TV.
Jungkook thought, 'Is he planning to live here? No way I need to send him out somehow.' He started thinking about any plan to send Jimin out and soon an idea strike his mind. He went near the main door and pulled out the plug of the main power supply in the house. Soon the whole apartment was covered in darkness.

As soon as he pulled out the plug he heard Jimin's shouting.
"Oh my god why this light gone? Jungkook what happened? You know right that I am afraid of darkness. Where are you? What happened?" Jimin shouted and collected himself in the corner of the couch.
Jungkook praised himself mentally for his wonderful idea and turned on the flashlight of his mobile. He then went near Jimin and said, "Hyung I think maintenance work is going inside the building. I don't think light will come this soon. You are afraid of darkness right? I think you should leave for your own house."
Jimin quickly said, "Yeah you are right I should leave. But will you be fine alone? Should I stay with you."
"No Hyung I will be fine. You can leave." Jungkook said.
Jimin said, "Ok ok I am leaving." Saying that he quickly went out of the house and Jungkook took a breath of relief.

After Jimin left Jungkook again plugged the power button and called Taehyung to tell him that he can come out of his hiding place but Taehyung's phone was switched off. Jungkook decided to search for Taehyung himself. After searching for sometime he found Taehyung inside the closet. He had fallen asleep inside the closet. He was looking so cute to Jungkook just like a little kitten. Jungkook thought,' He must be tired.' It was Taehyung's first day of shooting that's why he got tired. Jungkook felt bad for him and decided that he should take Taehyung to their bed. He picked him in his arms and started walking towards the bed. Taehyung also snuggled to Jungkook's chest and held his shirt in his small fists. Jungkook slowly placed Taehyung on the bed and tried to remove his grip from his shirt but Taehyung started whinning in his sleep and held his shirt more tightly. Jungkook having no other choice layed beside Taehyung and hugged him close to his chest. It's the first time after their marriage that they both slept while hugging eachother.

Jungkook was felling millions of emotions at this moment. It was one of his dream to sleep while hugging Taehyung close to himself. He kissed Taehyung's head and whispered in his ears, "Good night." And kissed his earlobe. Taehyung also smiled in his sleep as if replying to Jungkook. They both slept peacefully while snuggling into eachother.

Next Morning
Taehyung stirred from his sleep and felt wait over his chest. He looked down and saw that Jungkook's head is placed over his breasts and he is holding Taehyung's waist tightly. While his own hands are threaded inside Jungkook's hair. His whole face and neck turned red after realising in which position they both are sleeping. He remembered that last night Jungkook's brother came and he hide inside the closet. He must have fallen asleep inside the closet and Jungkook had to bought him here. But how he and Jungkook ended in this position?

As he was thinking all these things inside his mind, Jungkook also woke up. He felt that he had placed his head on something soft but it's not his pillow. And soon he realised that he is sleeping on Taehyung's chest. His heart started beating rapidly. How the hell they both ended up like this? He quickly got up from Taehyung and sat on the bed. Taehyung also sat up on the bed. They both looked at each other and immediately turned their heads in opposite direction.
After a awkward silence Jungkook said, "Sorry I don't know how I ended up on y-yo...."
Taehyung quickly interrupted, "N-no no it's alright."
Jungkook said, "I am going to freshen up." And saying that he immediately left for washroom. And Taehyung fall back on the bed squeaking and blushing furiously.

This chapter is over. I hope you liked it. Also I had done a mistake in the last chapter. King's role in the movie is not played by Park Bogum. It is played by Kang Taehyun, a famous actor. I am also changing this in the last chapter. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Meet you all in the next part. Till then bye....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 17.4K 63
In which story kim taehyung, korea top ceo make pregnant his sassy yet innocent secretary jeon jungkook.. Top-taehyung Bottom-kook No cheating Rom...
2.7M 132K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...
58.1K 3.3K 39
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...
1.8M 72.7K 33
Kim Taehyung an art student and model who loves to crossdress and has a soft spot for kids met Jeon Jungkook, the busy CEO who has a son named Jeon J...