Blue Spring

By Sally_yayyy

My girl. My spring. You appeared when I was at the bottom of the abyss. You met me not to save me, but to giv... More

THAT MEMORABLE DAY.
A DEEP REGRET
SCREWD IT. FUCK IT. JUST RUN AFTER THEM.
HAVING MANY CHANGES OF LIFE? NO CHOICE BUT TO WELCOME IT.

ENJOY TO THE FULLEST!!!

10 0 0
By Sally_yayyy

"Woah! It's even bigger than I thought!" shouts Jungsu. She gets excited to see the gate has a magnificent white dragon with an equally magnificent shield on it.

"Yup, I know right?" I nod, admiring the not-yet-open gate as well. 

Even though it's morning, and the sun is already high in the sky. But if I just cast my gaze around a bit...

All is dark, huh?

All around me is like night. Even the surrounding students gathering near us are just small, barely visible black spots. My eyes return to the academy gate again. 

And all because this thing sucks whole it up.

This gate is so huge that it could block all the rays of the sun, greedily not letting anything brighter than it take over its dazzling stage. 

In fact, I find the sun useless right now. It has no way to compete with this enchanting, glowing gate.

"Yup, it's truly fantastic."

Way too fitting to my gorgeous, peaceful life at the school.

"And why are you sounding proud so much?"

The excited girl beside me suddenly drops her loud noise and claps her gaze on me. 

"Because I choose this school?" I lift my gaze away from the overly bright gate to rest, and a small part to look back at Jungsu's suspicious eyes in bafflement. I thought I made that point clear already?

"...Right." She winces her eyes with a look somewhere between disgust and apathy. "Of course..." she said again, her gaze not changing. "How did I forget that." And nonchalantly looks away.

Hey. What with that scoffing attitude? Wasn't it true that I chose this academy though?? And this brat was the one who wanted to study here with me.

Before I can complain out loud, Jungsu turns her head looks around us and looks at the gate again. 

A confused expression appears on her tilting face.

"By the way, are we here too soon? Why doesn't the academy's gate open yet?"

"Oh, that?"

I retrieve my phone from my pocket. 

The screen with the message I set as wallpaper earlier lit my face. 

Line number 7h59' appears.

"Rowoon Academy is quite different from any other school," I say without glancing around. 

The surprised whispering voices of other freshmen creep into my ears as my eyes are staring at the screen a little longer.

"A sloppy, scandalous appearance are words that do not appear in this school's dictionary."

Thud-

The gate starts to let out a majestic creak.

Tiiing- Tiing-

The number 8.00' takes up my screen making me put my phone away with a satisfied sigh.

A new scene, a new different light from what I'd ever seen before, slowly reveals itself in front of my smirking face.

"So early in the morning, a welcome group will be ready for us."

<<<Welcome to Rowoon Academy!!!!>>>

Inside the gate, two lines of people on either side of the road are welcoming us with open arms and big smiles. 

My eyes drift to the top of the academy's main building.

A red ribbon adorns the cloudless sky on the top of the school's rooftop, fluttering with their motto's line 'Fuck your restraint already and have hello to your fantastic, infinite possibility!'  in full size.

"And with today's opening day, it will probably be warmer than usual," I end my explanation, grabbing my shocked friend's wrist and setting my first step to this amazing school.

"...This school is so amazing." After a non-long silence, Jungsu managed to choke out the exact words I thought in the middle of the merry burst noise around us.

I grin at her sparkled face as the proud feeling fills my heart. "What can you say? This is the school I chose."

"I know you have great taste already! Good job my Dongsaeng!"

"Ugh- Haha..."

I smile wryly after coughing at her painful slap on my back. 

I've never been so caught up in the atmosphere that I forgot about this terrible habit. 

My hand rubs my back while inching away from Jungsu a few steps cautiously. It'd be best if I could predict in advance whenever another habit she has come up—

Thump-

!!

At that moment, goosebumps on the back of my neck jolt awaken.

This rejoinder halts all of my movement by this time.

What the fuck?

I just entered the schoolyard and was attacked by a killing intent?

Is someone following us? 

I glance slightly at the brunette. She's still fine. Her number one keen sense didn't ring when looking at the scene in the school. 

She didn't feel the same way as me.

I frown in annoyance at that fact.

Was I too over-sensitive?

"Hmm."

I start walking normally. My eyes carefully roam around. Everyone's faces are still happy. Those who are wearing school uniforms still enthusiastically welcome new and current students at this school. Nothing is strange. 

Tsk. I click my tongue internally.

The cold feeling in my spine yet hasn't dissipated. Someone is really looking at me, analyzing only me.

The pressure isn't heavy, but it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

"Hey, Jungsu."

However, if it does not aim at Jungsu or anyone else, then I could lower my defence and ignore it. 

My hand grabs tighter the wrist of the brunette who's about to go to one of the club's recruiting counters at a speed I bet I won't be able to keep up with. 

"What's wrong, Roksu?" Jungsu feels the deep bass in my voice and a tiny change of expression on my masked face. Her step stops, stands still, ready to listen to me.

Sometimes I'm grateful for her sharp sense at times like this.

I cock my head to the crowd ahead of us. 

Leading us away from the gate is the top priority. I can't rule out who the suspects are if the school gate is bustling with loud footsteps and countless murmurs from people walking behind us.

On the other hand, the obvious glare at me seems only root to this place. 

"Let's go over there—"

"Hello, can I ask something?"

Crap.

My shoulder is touched by someone's hand.

That fact drops my heart fall to the clit of mountain as the atmosphere around me instantly sink in less than a second. It's like I accidentally go to the domain of the tiger when I just thought it was a bunny's cave. And it grips harder as that person notices my instinct to shove it away.

Dangerous person.

My body is screaming those two horrible words.

"It won't take your time long. So don't worry."

That person's breath is close to my ear before my blue wits could catch up. 

female voice.

A sweet, seductive voice like a butterfly lures the moth into the flames is sending deadly sparks into me. 

And I cannot move. Jungsu is by my side. Who knows what else this person do to her if I move?

My stiff eyes shift to my side chest. 

Porcelain-white hair is uncomfortably painted on my shoulder.

My nature to hate touching strangers kicks in. 

My mouth contorts and I'm about to shoot a warning glare at someone who doesn't seem to know what a private space is.

"Hey, you—"

But before my full sentence is about to be finished, another apparition's shadow towers over both of us. 

With wavy red hair like the bright sun.

"Agh!" The white-haired woman screams, clutching her head in pain.

"You idiot. You want to bully our Hoobae already?" The redhead retracts his fist, stoically saying at the other.

And I just stand here, dumbfoundedly staring at their antic with my jaw drops.

Okay. What's the fuck going on? Should I run now? 

As if sensing my confusion, the tall redhead makes eye contact with me.

"Sorry about my friend."

And he fucking smiles

A polite smile but charismatic enough to pull a bunch of raucous screams around me. 

A girl killer, noted.

"I just wanted to ask her a few things, though?"

"Enough with that bullshit. Don't think I did not see your predator's eyes burning earlier."

And a guy with a loose mouth. Also noted.

I quickly calm down from this odd conversation. 

The cold feeling from before was gone. It seems that this white-haired senior is the one who has been observing me for the whole time. 

Haaa.

Suddenly I want to sigh out loud. 

My eyes surreptitiously study them while they are busy arguing.

Tsk. The tough ones, huh?

I remember the uniforms they were wearing. They were the ones who greeted us with a smile at the gate. Everything will be fine when their uniform is not the same as mine. Everything will be extremely fine if they are just annoying seniors who want to say hello to their juniors.

Dammit, they ain't.

They are not ordinary people in this famous school.

"Calling yourself a member of the student council, you should behave like one more."

"O-ouch! I get it already!"

The red-haired man is slowly explaining, his hands mercilessly pinching the white-haired woman's cheeks whose eyes gradually getting tearful which makes my heart ache a little bit too.

My shoulders need to sag at their bomb-like words first, however. 

They are student council members. 

After the principal and the teachers who run the school, they are the ears, eyes and face of Rowoon Academy. 

The most elite and powerful group of people.

Ughh. And they are also on the top of the blacklist of people I want to avoid meeting most during my peaceful study.

Just to think that I've met them and been targeted by them in the first few minutes makes my heart heavy.

"Jungsu, let's get out of here," I whisper, almost begging as my hand reaches blindly for hers.

"Oh? Clopeh Unnie? Rosalyn Oppa!? It's you guys?!"

And this idiot dares to shove my hand away. Much. To. My. Freaking. Surprise.

"Huh? This voice...."

"Isn't it Jungsu?"

And my surprise almost explodes into shock as the two seniors exclaim in turn when they see Jungsu swooping at them like a child who just met their hero.

"Woah! It's been so long! I almost don't recognize you both!"

Like a puppy, Jungsu hops around them and examines their appearances with her hand scratching her chin.

"Haha. We only met you once a year ago so I can get it."

The white-haired person, whose name is Clopeh, erases the mysterious aura from earlier and smiles affectionately at Jungsu's cute action. Even the other one whose name is Rosalyn gets caught up in her dynamism and pats her head.

Great. Now my friend is an acquaintance with my blacklist people. I think this is a perfect time to abandon this idiot here and save my own ass.

Just when I stepped back with my blurred presence that could defeat the air, Jungsu's hand suddenly pull me in front of the student council people.

"Let me introduce you all. This is Roksu, my best friend a.k.a my home-mate!"

.....

THIS FUCKING IDIOT! SHE DARES TO PULL ME INTO THIS TERRIBLE CONVERSATION!?

"Hello, Clopeh Sunbae, Rosalyn Sunbae. I'm Kim Rok Su. It's my pleasure to meet both of you."

I skillfully bow my head at them in the most exemplary student manner possible, despite the rage that wanted to devour Jungsu without leaving a single bone.

It's gotten to the point where they already know my name and my face, I need to show them that I'm just a weak and obedient junior. As long as that impression is etched in their heads, my peaceful and simple school life can be guaranteed.

"....."

"Sunbaes-nim?"

I raise my head a bit. 

Their unresponsiveness makes my gut rumble once more. 

Yet, my pupils dilate at what I saw.

Their expression...seems weird?

It was faint. Barely visible. But I could eye it. Their gaze sank in thought for a second before changing to the same bright smile they had when they greeted us.

"Can we call you Roksu? What a good Hoobae we have!" Clopeh Sunbae claps her hand and cheerfully pats my head.

"You're the first year like Jungsu, right? Welcome to Rowoon's Academy." 

"Ah...yes."

I absentmindedly shake hands with the girl-slayer Rosalyn with a messy head.

....

Did they notice my eyes earlier? If not why they are suddenly friendly like this? Now I thought about it, didn't Clopeh sunbae have something to ask me? I could dig out more information if I could know their true intention. 

Everything would be neatly solved when you can know the enemy and yourself after all.

I swing my head to the whitehead who seems to lower her defense when chatting to our Jungsu.

"Clopeh Sunbae, did you—"

"Jungsu, your uniform is not proper at all. But today is the first day, I'll let it slide this time." A back as big as a solid wall slid between me and the other two making me freeze.

Huh? Did he just cut me up? Deliberately?

"!! Thanks, Oppa!" Don't thanks him, this idiot!

I attempt to walk past this giant back and cast a quick gaze over to the other side. Clopeh notices my dire condition. She just smiles. Then she gives a thumb toward the crowd that is recruiting members of the clubs.

"Also if you want to find Choi Han, I think she's over there," she says to Jungsu, ignoring my stupor.

What? What is this roller-coaster conversation?

"!! You guys are the best! Let's go Roksu!"

"W-wait— FUCK!"

And I've been swept away in a vicious circle of question marks, leaving myself to be literally dragged away by this clueless friend of mine.

___________________________________

Clopeh and Rosalyn are extremely stupor. 

"Hello, Clopeh Sunbae, Rosalyn Sunbae. I'm Kim Rok Su. It's my pleasure to meet both of you."

They can't hide their shock when they see an individual bowing in front of them. 

An individual that the head of this school is looking for.

'So this is the kind of kid prez wants to find?'

Red eyes and green eyes meet at the thought of that. Then the corners of their eyes curve up.

Interesting.

Their eyes slide down on the first-year girl who caught the eye of their leader once more.

"Sunbaes-nim?"

They absolutely will keep an eye on this little girl.

"Thanks, Rosa. You saved me earlier." Clopeh lightly says, eyeing the duo who are running to the crowd. 

"Don't mind it," Rosalyn chuckles. "But hey, did you intend to confirm what her name is?"

"Yup, see? I'm totally pure." Clopeh puffs out her chest, flaunting her proud white hair robbing countless victims' hearts with her unnatural beauty.

Rosalyn rolls his eyes at her antic, casually patting her head to tone down her aura a bit. "Yeah yeah, you're a good girl who doesn't mess around at all."

"....You're saying such obvious things," The white-haired girl whispers, her cheeks flushing at the sudden compliment.

"Don't pout at me. You don't want people to hit on you right now, am I wrong?" Rosalyn reminds with a sigh. His hand slips into his pocket to grab a device and put it on his ear. 

"Oh, I almost forgot. I should be careful with my cuteness too," Clopeh also imitates his actions while tapping her temple in honest grieve.

A headset-style walkie-talkie was attached to her ear.

<<Team A reports. I will repeat. Team A reports.>> 

- Prez is listening. 

A clear voice on the other end echoed in their ear, ready to hear their report.

<I have good news for you, prez~> Clopeh sings, along with Rosalyn's chuckle.

-Hoh? I'm all ears.

Their leader, the student council president, who is arranging the papers for the teacher, expects what they would say.

Her hands are light in a humming rhythm as she carries stacks of papers, walks out of the room with her feet open and slams the door behind her.

<The students we're greeting all have big smiles on their faces, president-nim.>

Rosalyn begins to report. His head bows to the passing students who smile and greet them.

- It's indeed good news. You two have fun too?

<We always have fun with our jobs, prez,> Cloupeh softly corrects their president, <And today it may be more joyful than before.> Her smiling eyes met Rosalyn's again. 

- It seems that there is more good news I guess? Surprise me. I'm having a good mood right now.

The president chuckles. It's quite rare for these two people to beat around the bush with her. 

Yet again, it's the first day of their new academy's year, she can understand how happy they are.

Her eyes flicker to the window. 

Rows of students are enjoying their fun in the schoolyard. And her heart couldn't be happier at that fact.

'And that person will come too.'

Her heart which seemed to have stopped racing one year ago is now trembling with countless emotions. Oh the miracles that person can do for her.

- Hurry. I'm dying out of curiosity right now.

She urges them. Her hand opens the door of a certain blonde teacher's room.

"Miss Eruhaben, I have your papers arranged and stapled for you already."

"Ah, President. Good job, you can lay it on my table."

The Dean of the chemistry department, Eruhaben smiles at her and gestures with her pen to the blank space in front of her.

The president nods, reaching the table. 

<Oh, my dear president. You better keep your heart steel.>

At the same time, Clopeh's teasing voice rings in her ears.

She titles her head a bit, wondering why is she stretching the news like that 'Alright? My heart is always steel though—'

<<S has come.>>

Thud.

"President?" Eruhaben jerks up, stunned as the stock of paper suddenly falls from her grasp, flooding to the floor.

"Are you okay?" The dean quickly leaves the table to approach the blonde girl who is dazed as if frozen by something. 

But as she approaches....

"....And why are you smiling?"

"E-excuse me?"

President stutters, yet her mouth still curves up, wide to wide, way too bright.

"Aaah, I know that smile." 

The president gets startled, fearing that her inner self is about to be ripped out. But the dean only smirks deeper, whispering as if she knows this is her embarrassing secret, "Did that student you've been waiting for finally come?"

"Please excuse me, Eruhaben-nim!!!!" She runs out of the room.

"Kukuku, what a young life."

She glances down at the perfect stock of papers on her table, as if it never slammed to the floor a second ago. Then shift her eyes to the opening door, displaying a frantic yet glee girl who is yelling at the device in her ear.

- Everyone in every station! President is speaking!

<Yes, president-nim. Station A is listening> 

Rosalyn and Clopeh, who are smiling at the gate position, reply.

<I'm here, prez. Station B is listening>

Two people in the inside yard of the academy reply.

<Station C is right here, prez-nim!>

Two others on the guard of the school hallway also reply.

All the members of the council student are focusing on the next orders of their leader.

- S has come. Do you know what that means?

The student council president asks them. 

And they know the answer all too well.

<Subtly keep eyes on S.>

<Do not make S uncomfortable.>

<Only make a conversation or intervention if the situation requires it.>

- That's right. And the last thing? 

The president asks them again. 

The answer this time is far easier than the last.

<<<Enjoying the opening day of school more than anyone else!>>>

It's an answer that comes from the bottom of their heart.

- Perfect. And do not forget the student council mission, got it?

<Yes, prez~ You should worry about your appearance first, though.>

<Clopeh is right. Earlier, S has come with a perfect uniform that I cannot point out what fault she has.>

- I- if you say so.... Should I make up my hair..? Anyway, I'll hang up. Keep up the good job you all.

Tick-

President turns off her walkie-talkie. Her eyes drift to the window again. Rays of the rainbow shine in her softened eyes as she mutters a new determination to fan the flames more fiercely than ever.

"I'll definitely find you again, my savior."

To fulfil their precious promise.

Notes:

Wheesh- We already saw Clopeh and Rosalyn! Our first members of the mighty student council!

Can't wait to see who the rest! And tbh, I have to make Jungsu here cute. They're all cute. In my own opinion only? Roksu does not think like that tho lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 874 16
❝ Polaroid of you writing in my room. ❞ Cale Henituse, a famous photographer, is falling in love with a writer who wants nothing but to live an...
6.2K 487 20
modern day au x no white star au og cale is busy feeling sorry for himself when he winds up in a modern au where he's dating alberu. meanwhile, h...
30K 1K 12
this is my first reaction fic WMMAP x TOCF claude as Alberu the ship of the fic is Choialcale. warning ⚠ mean diana cute rivalry male pregnancy
7.2K 220 19
Cale just singing, though in different AUs A mostly Fluff or angst FF for TCF This might only be updated at times when I'm feeling motivated to write...