Pokemon Journeys Season 2: Me...

By PinkiePieSweets

Join Mew and her friends as they now travel to the Orange Island to compete in the Orange League. They meet n... More

Episode 1: Birds of a Feathers Flock Into a Battle
Episode 2: Rockin at the Pewter Gym
Episode 3: The Monstrous Pokemon of Cerulean Cave
Episode 4: Cerulean Cave's Mega Evolution Battle
Episode 5: A Scare in the Air
Episode 6: Pokeball Peril
Episode 7: The Lost Lapras
Episode 8: Fit to be Tide
Episode 9: Pokemon Re-Volt
Episode 10: The Crystal Onix
Episode 11: In the Pink
Episode 12: Shell Shock!
Episode 13: Stage Fight!
Episode 14: Bye Bye Psyduck
Episode 15: The Joy of Pokemon
Episode 16: Navel Maneuvers
Episode 17: Snack Attack
Episode 18: A Shipful of Shivers
Episode 19: Meowth Rules
Episode 20: Tracey Gets Bugged
Episode 21: The Buzz on Misty
Episode: 22 A Way Off Day Off
Episode 23: The Mandarin Island Miss Match
Episode 24: Wherefore Art, Thou, Pokemon?
Episode 25: Get Along, Little Pokemon
Episode 26: The Mystery Menace
Episode 27: Misty Meets Her Match
Episode 28: Pokemon Island Odyssey
Episode 30: Bound of Trouble
Pokemon Shorts 2: Pikachu and Eevee's Rescue Adventure
Pokemon Movie 2000: The Power of One Part 1
Pokemon Movie 2000: The Power of One Part 2
Pokemon Movie 2000: The Power of One Part 3
Episode 31: The Birds of Bad Feathers
Episode 32: Ceremony of Legends
Episode 33: Of Thieves and Tricksters
Episode 34: The Pokemon Water War
Episode 35: An Out of This World Experience
Episode 36: Pokemon Double Trouble
Episode 37: The Wacky Watcher
Episode 38: The Stun Spore Detour
Episode 39: Hello, Pummelo!
Episode 40: Enter the Dragonite
Episode 41: The Trial of the Orange Crew
Episode 42: Viva Las Lapras
Episode 43: The Underground Round Up
Episode 44: A Tent Situation
Episode 45: The Rivalry Revival!

Episode 29: The Prehistoric Pokemon Girls

269 5 0
By PinkiePieSweets

Still sailing on Lapras along the ocean blue, Mew and her friends continue to explore through the Orange Island. However, some of them are not doing so well being out at sea for so long. Plus, the sun is already beginning to set so it's starting to get pretty late. They know that they need to find an island soon.

Tomo lets out a groan and lies down, "I don't feel so good."

"I don't feel too good about myself. I may be a water Pokemon trainer, but I'm starting to get a bit seasick myself," Misty says.

Togepi and Pichu also rub their tummies as they begin to growl.

"I think Togepi and Pichu are getting hungry," Mew says.

Then takes out a small bag and looks inside. She then takes out one oran berry.

"Unfortunately, this is the only berry I have," Mew says.

She then splits the berry in half and gives the pieces to the little ones. Then they begin to eat it.

"We should find an island soon. We're running low on supplies," Tracey says.

"Including our food supplies," Mew adds.

"And some of us are starting to get tired of the sea," Misty says.

Then Tomo says, "And it's going to be dark soon."

Meloetta then pets Tomo's forehead.

Just then Skwovet calls out, "Skwovet Skwovet! Skwov Skwov Skwovet!" (Look there! There's an island ahead!)

"An island?" Tomo asks, sitting up.

Tomo looks to where Skwovet is looking and sees an island a short distance away in front of them.

"It is an island. We can go there for supplies," Tracey says.

"And we can get some rest from being out at sea for so long," Mew says.

Then turns to Lapras, "Okay Lapras, sail to that island so we can get some rest."

Lapras agrees and so sail to the island so everyone can get some rest, including himself.

Sometime later, Mew and her friends are on the beach of the island.

Mew calls back Lapras, "Lapras, return." And lapras returns to his Pokeball.

Mew and the others look at the island to see so many fruit trees and bushes with different kinds of fruits and other kinds of food.

"Wow. There are so many different fruit trees and berries," Misty says.

"And I think I see a few herbs and other healing berries. This should be more than enough for a few supplies," Mew says.

Then Tomo along with Meloetta and Skwovet's stomachs begin growling.

"I'm starting to get hungry," Tomo says.

Meloetta and Skwovet feel the same.

"We'll grab some berries so you can eat while we get some berries and herbs," Mew says.

"Okay," Tomo says.

Mew then picks some berries and fruits and puts them in a pile for Tomo and the Pokemon to eat. Misty decides to eat with them, so she can keep an eye on them. Mew and Tracey pick some berries like Oran Berries, Pecha Berries, Drash Berries, Chesto Berries, Aspear Berries and other berries that are good for healing. Even some of the berries and fruits for some food supplies.

Picking some berries from the bushes, Tracey says, "There are a lot of berries and herbs here. There should be more than enough to last us for a while."

"I agree. However, we will need to go find some potions and other supplies from the stores. If there are stores on this island," Mew says.

"I'm not sure if there is a store here. In fact, I'm not sure if this island has a town," Tracey says.

"I suppose staying at a Pokemon Center is out of the question," Misty replies.

"I think so. I actually don't remember seeing this island on any map. I wonder if this is a deserted island," Tracey says.

"Maybe, but it's nice to get some peace and quiet from the city," Mew says.

"Maybe, but it would have been nice to be at a Pokemon Center, but it's also nice to sleep outdoors in the stars," Misty says.

"Yeah. This place is great," Tomo says.

Unknown to Tomo and the others, two figures watch them from a distance, hiding within the branches of the trees.

Mew turns to the group and says, "Come on guys, let's set up camp before it gets dark."

"Good idea," Misty says.

Soon, the group begins to set up their campsite along with their sleeping bags. While Tomo and the girls get the campsite set up, Tracey makes some more fruit sandwiches with what supplies they've found and had left.

Later in the night, everyone is fast asleep in their sleeping bags, and their Pokemon are tucked in with them. Tomo along with Meloetta and Skwovet are among those who are still asleep. Suddenly, a strange rustling sound slowly wakes Tomo up.

"Huh?" Tomo softly says and slowly opens his eyes.

Then turns his head, "Wha-what was that?"

But is still sleepy, "Probably nothing."

Then Tomo falls back to sleep.

Suddenly, he begins to hear strange rattling and leaves rustling. That causes Tomo to wake up more and sit up.

Confused, Tomo wonders, "What was that?"

Soon, Meloetta and Skwovet begin waking up as well. They both let out a yawn and look at Tomo with tired eyes.

Meloetta turns to Tomo, still feeling tired and asks, "Melo... etta..." (What's... going on?)

"Sorry Meloetta, but I thought I heard something," Tomo says.

"Skwovet Skwov..." (So sleepy...) Skwovet says and lets out a yawn.

Suddenly, the three hear rustling in the trees and bushes, catching them by surprise.

"Loetta?!" (What was that?!) Meleotta asks, startled.

"Let's go check it out," Tomo says.

Meloetta and Skwovet nod their heads in reply. Tomo gets out of his sleeping bag, grabs his backpack and heads off into the forest with Meloetta and Skwovet without waking everyone up. Tomo, Meloetta, and Skwovet find themselves somewhere in the dark forest as they search for the source of the noise.

Tomo calls out, "Hello! Is anyone there?! Hello!"

Meloetta calls out, "Meloetta!" (Hello!)

"Skwovet Skwov?!" (Anyone here?!) Skwovet calls out.

Tomo looks around and suddenly has this feeling that something or someone is behind him. Tomo quickly turns around to see no one is there.

"That's weird," Tomo says.

He then begins to walk around, "Wonder what was..." but he then tips on arised up root of a tree and begins to fall and roll down the hill.

Meloetta and Skwovet panic as they see Tomo rolling down the hill, which leads to the edge. Tomo ends up falling over the edge and a loud thud appears. Meloett and Skwovet panics as they rush down the hill and see Tomo lying on the ground. Meloetta and Skwovet look and see that Tomo has been knocked out from his fall and are deeply worried. Suddenly, two figures arrive in front of the unconscious Tomo and the two Pokemon. They both loom over him.

The next day, Mew and the others are up, but already notice that Tomo along with Meloetta and Skwovet are not in their sleeping bags.

Mew calls out, "Tomo, where are you?! Tomo!"

"Pika pi!" (Meloetta!) Pikachu calls out.

Eevee calls out, "Eevee!" (Skwovet!)

Misty calls out, "Tomo! Meloetta!"

"Skwovet! Tomo!" Tracey calls out.

Smeargle, Stufful, Togepi and Pichu look around as well.

Mew calls out, "Tomo! Where are you?! Tomo!"

Then grows concern, "Where could Tomo be?! Where could he have disappeared to?!"

"I'm not sure. He was sleeping last night," Misty says.

"Meloetta and Skwovet are gone too," Tracey says.

"Still, it's not like Tomo to disappear like that," Misty says.

"Maybe Tomo ran off into the forest" Tracey suggests.

"Maybe he did. We should go look," Mew says.

The others nod their heads in reply, and head off into the forest to go look for Tomo and the Pokemon.

Meanwhile, Tomo is still unconscious, unaware that he has bandages wrapped around his head, made of leaves. Tomo then slowly begins to wake up from his unconsciousness. His vision slowly clears from the blur to see that he seems to be inside somewhere. Then suddenly two figures appear, looming over him.

"What...? Who...?" Tomo softly says, confused.

One of the female voices asks, "Are you okay?"

Tomo's vision soon clears to see two girls looming over him.

The first one is a long red haired girl with tan skin and turquoise eyes. From the looks of her age, she seems to be a teenager. She is also wearing a long brown fur prehistoric dress with a rope tied around her waist.

The second girl seems to be a year younger than Tomo. She has short light blue hair, light tan skin, and has turquoise eyes as well. Tomo notices that the young girl is wearing a similar attire from the outfit he has worn during his life in the Pokemon Preservation Zone.

Tomo sits up and says, "I... I think so."

Tomo rubs his eyes and looks to notice the two girls who are sitting down.

"Who... who are you?" Tomo asks, surprised.

"Hello. My name is Kate," The red haired girl says.

The blue haired girl giggles and says, "And I'm Jen, her younger sister. It's nice to meet you."

"It's uh, nice to meet you too. I'm Tomo," Tomo says.

Then look around, "Where's Melotta and Skwovet?"

"They're playing with Amaura outside of the cave," Jen says.

"Amaura?" Tomo says, confused as he stands up.

"She's my friend," Jen happily says.

The three then walk out of the room which is actually a cave. Tomo looks to see Meloetta and Skwovet playing with another Pokemon that is Amaura. Amaura is a quadrupedal, dinosaurian Pokémon that resembles a sauropod. It is light blue with a white underbelly. It has a long neck, a short, stubby tail, and a single white claw on each hind foot. Above each of its large, deep blue eyes is an iridescent, sail-like structure. The sails are yellow at the bottom and fade into pink toward the tips. On each side of its body is a dark blue crystal.

"Wow. She's kind of cute," Tomo says.

"Thanks," Tomo says.

Just then, Amaura walks over to Tomo and looks at him with curious eyes.

She then happily says, "Amaur." (Hello.)

"Hello. It's nice to meet you. I'm Tomo," Tomo happily says.

"Amaura Amaura," (I'm Amaura.) The Pokemon happily says.

"It's nice to meet you Amara," Tomo says.

Surprised, Kate asks, "You can understand her?"

"Yeah. I can. So is my big sister," Tomo says.

"Do you mean, those people we saw the other day?" Jen asks.

"Yeah," Tomo says.

But soon realizes, "Oh yeah. They don't know I was even out here. I fell and must have gotten knocked out."

"You actually did. Jen and I found you and you seem to be a lot better now," Kate says.

"Maybe you stay with us for a while, I'm sure the others will find you here in no time," Jen says.

Tomo thinks for a bit and says, "Sure. I don't mind staying here for a while."

"Yay!" Jen happily says.

Meanwhile, Mew and the others are still walking down the forest in search for Tomo and his Pokemon.

Mew calls out, "Tomo!"

"Pika Pika!" (Meloetta!) Pikachu calls out.

Eevee calls out, "Eevee!" (Skwovet!)

"Where are you, Tomo!" Misty calls out.

"Tomo!" Tracey calls out.

"Smeargle!" (Where are you?!) Smeargle calls out.

"Stuff Stuff Stufful! (Come out, come out, wherever you are!) Stufful calls out.

"Where could those three have disappeared to?" Misty wonders.

"I don't know, but it's strange how we haven't heard him after we call," Mew says.

"I hope that he's alright. Meloetta and Skwovet too," Tracey says.

"I'm sure we'll find them. We just need to keep looking," Mew says.

Mew and the others soon walk through the bushes. When they push past the bushes, the group stops and are surprised at what they're seeing. What they see are large amounts of Pokemon all around, but not just any Pokemon. They're prehistoric Pokemon. Pokemon that were thought to be extinct millions of years ago.

There are Omanyte and Omastar swimming in a small lake. Kabuto and Kabutops are walking around. There are so many different prehistoric Pokemon.

"Wow! There are so many different prehistoric Pokemon here!" Tracey says, amazed.

"And there are other different Pokemon from other regions as well," Mew says.

"And they look so happy living here," Misty says.

"Yeah. The island has everything the Prehistoric Pokemon needs," Tracey says.

Suddenly, something falls on Tracey's head, while something lands on Mew's shoulder.

Mew looks to see the Pokemon, a small, bipedal Pokémon with mixed reptilian and avian traits. Its large, red head is covered in discernible scales, and its neck has blue and red feathers. Its body is covered in untidy, sallow feathers, and it has blue, clawed wings. It has short, thin legs, and a twig-like tail that bears a diamond-shaped blue feather. It has wide white eyes with black pupils and no irises.

Misty surprisingly says, "Tracey, you have a Kabuto on your head."

Tracey picks up the Pokemon and looks at it.

"Uh hello, Kabuto," Tracey says, uneasy.

Kabuto makes clicking sounds.

Mew says, "He says, nice catch. I slip off the tree and land on your head."

"Um thanks," Tracey says with a calm smile.

"But what's that on your shoulder, Mew?" Misty asks.

"Hmm, I think I've read about this one. It's an Archen," Mew says.

She brings out her Pokedex and Dexter says, "Archen, the First Bird Pokemon. A Rock and Flying Type. It is the ancestor of all bird Pokémon. Archen itself could not actually fly but moved by hopping from treetop to treetop."

"Wow. So this is the first of Flying Type Pokemon. Even if it can't fly," Misty says.

Suddenly, Misty feels something crawling on her leg, sending shivers. She looks down in fright, but stops to see that it's another Pokemon, a greenish-gray, arthropod Pokémon that resembles an anomalocaris. A stalk extends from either side of its head, with large, spherical eyes at the tips. The middle of its head is black with two red, teardrop-shaped markings, and an x-shaped mouth is visible on the underside of its torso. Beneath its head are two large, segmented claws that serve as weapons and are used to capture prey. On each side of its body are four white appendages with red tips.

"What's that?" Misty asks.

"That's an Anorith. Another prehistoric Pokemon," Tracey says.

Mew points to her Pokedex and Dexter says, "Anorith, the Old Shrimp Pokemon. A Rock and Bug Type. It is a kind of Pokémon progenitor. It uses its extending claws to catch prey hiding among rocks on the seafloor."

"I'm guessing the Pokemon are here to greet us," Misty says.

"They probably don't see many humans. I figure they'll be nervous around us," Tracey says.

"Maybe they're just curious," Misty says.

Then Mew says," Still, we need to find Tomo and the others."

Tracey and Musty nod their heads in agreement.

Then Mew turns to the Pokemon, "You three want to come with us?

Archen, Anorith, and Kabuto reply with a yes. The group then continues to search for Tomo and his Pokemon.

Meanwhile, Meloetta, Skwovet, and Amaura continue to play together. This time Tyrunt is in the group as they play together. Along with another Pokemon who decides to join the group.

This Pokemon is a gray, dinosaur-like Pokémon resembling the Pachycephalosaurus. It has a hooked beak, red irises, and a hard, blue, dome-shaped head with four spikes on its back. It has stubby arms with three claws; despite the stubbiness, it can attack with them. The back half of its body has a large, spiky pattern of blue and it has a short tail. It has feet with three forward claws and one backward.

Kate, Jen, and Tomo, who is now wearing his old wild attire, run over and they begin to play a game together.

Tomo then jumps and swings on the vines with excitement. Kate and Jen swing on the vines as well. Meloetta and the other Pokemon follow after them as they play.

Tomo shouts, "Kanga Kangaskhan!" as he swings on the vine.

Jen laughs and says, "You're fun Tomo!"

"Thanks!" Tomo happily says.

He then shouts, "KANGAAAAAAA!"

Meanwhile, Mew and the others are looking around the forest of Prehistoric Pokemon.

Misty sighs and says, "We've been searching for a while now."

"Yeah. And we haven't seen Tomo, Meloetta, or Skwovet," Tracey says.

Suddenly, they hear a loud sound, "KANGAAAAAA!"

"Did you guys hear that?" Tracey asks.

And then, they hear a loud sound, "Kanga Kangaskhan!"

"And it's very familiar," Misty says.

"KANGAAAA!" The voice shouts

Soon, Mew relaizesa, "I recognize that yell. It's Tomo."

Misty soon realizes, "You're right. It's Tomo's Kangaskhan yell."

"I remember you telling me that Tomo shouts Kangaskhan, but it's amazing to hear the real thing," Tracey says.

"If we hear that yell, then it means that Tomo must be nearby," Mew says.

"Let's go," Tracey says.

With that, the group follows the yelling to find Tomo, Meloetta, and Skwovet.

Meanwhile, Tomo along with Kate, Jen, and the Pokemon are playing a game of tag as they run across the field and having fun.

Suddenly, Tomo hears someone calling out, "Tomo!"

Tomo stops running and turns his head to hear another voice calling out, "Tomo!"

"Meloetta! Skwovet!" A third voice calls out.

The others stop to hear the voices as was.

"What was that?" Jen asks.

"Who is more like it? That's Mew and the others," Tomo says.

He then calls out, "Mew! Misty! Tracey!"

Then hears Mew's voice, "Tomo!"

"Mew!" Tomo calls out.

Soon walking to the top of the hill are Mew, Misty, Tracey, and the Pokemon group.

Mew sees Tomo and calls out, "Tomo!"

"Hi guys!" Tomo calls out and waves.

Mew and the others walk down the hill to see Tomo.

"Tomo, we finally found you," Misty says, relieved.

"We were worried about you," Mew says.

"Sorry guys, but I heard something and I ended up hitting my head when I fell, and I met these girls..." Tomo says, and turns to the two girls.

Mew and the others become surprised to see the two girls before them.

Sometime later, everyone is now at Kate and Jen's cave as they are having berries, fruits, and vegetables for lunch. Even the Pokemon are having lunch. There are also many prehistoric Pokemon looking down to see the group. Some are also eating, sleeping, and such.

"Oh so you're traveling around the Orange Island to compete in the Orange League," Kate replies to Mew.

"That's right. I've already won three badges and just need to get one more," Mew says.

"That's great. And I'm amazed that you and Tomo can understand Pokemon," Jen says, excitedly.

"I'm glad you think so. However, I still don't fully understand how or why I have it. I just do," Mew says.

"The same goes for me, but we just accept it," Tomo says.

"True, but I still like to learn about it," Mew says.

"That's good," Kate says.

"So how long have you and your sister known about the island?" Tracey asks.

"We've known about this place for around over two years," Jen happily answers.

"That's right. A few years ago, Jen and I were on a ship with our family, but we fell overboard during a storm. We were able to drift towards the island and the Pokemon were able to take care of us," Kate explains.

Then Jen hugs Amaura, "Especially Amaura."

"Maur!" (That's right.) Amaura happily says.

"She's been very nice to us and was able to find food and drinks for us. Kate said that the Pokemon are prehistoric and this island is full of them. All the Pokemon were all very nice to us," Jen adds.

"She's very sweet, and an adorable Pokemon," Misty says.

"I've never seen an Amaura before," Mew says and brings out her Pokedex.

Dexter says, "Amaura, the Tundra Pokemon. A Rock and Ice Type. It lived in cold areas in ancient times. It's said that when Amaura whinnies, auroras appear in the night sky."

"Yes. Amaura and the other Pokemon have been good with us, and we lived here happily. A few days later, A rescue boat found the island and we were found right away. Officer Jenny and our parents were able to figure out where we drifted to and we were able to go home. However, we make time to come here once in a while during our travels and we play with our Pokemon friends. also promise to keep the prehistoric Pokemon a secret and this will become our special place," Kate says.

"Yeah. Our parents let us visit the island anytime we want and agree to help make sure the island is a nature preserve. That way the Pokemon who are living here can be protected and no home will try to kidnap them or bother them," Jen says.

"That's a good choice. We saw how happy the prehistoric Pokemon are living on the island. It will be bad if someone comes to the island to capture them or bother them," Tracey says.

"I agree. It will be terrible if someone attacks the island to take the Pokemon away," Mew says.

"So then, what do you plan on doing?" Misty asks.

"Well. I'm planning on being a gym leader. I'll be testing survival skills in the way of cave people with prehistoric Pokemon as their companions. I'll be battling with some of my friends here," Kate says.

"Will it be okay for them?" Mew asks.

"Well, It's still under development, so I want to make my gym so it won't be near the prehistoric Pokemon. Officer Jenny plans to help make this a Nature Preserve so capturing them won't be allowed," Kate says.

Suddenly, someone says, "Then it's a good idea we decide to come here now."

Everyone becomes shocked to hear the voice. Then they hear a loud sound coming towards them. Just then, a large car or a jeep comes driving past the trees and now in front of the group as they exclaim in fright.

"What in the world?!" Misty exclaims.

"Who are you?!" Mew asks, shocked.

Cassidy:

Prepare for trouble...

Butch:

...and make it double!

Both:

Here's our mission, so you better listen!

Coming out of the jeep and on the hood are Cassidy and Butch from Team Rocket.

Cassidy:

To infect the world with devastation!

Butch:

To blight all people in every nation!

Cassidy:

To denounce the goodness of truth and love!

Butch:

To extend our wrath to the stars above!

Cassidy:

Cassidy!

Butch:

And Butch, of course!

Cassidy:

We're Team Rocket, circling Earth all day and night!

Butch:

Surrender to us now or you will surely lose the fight!

"It's Team Rocket again!" Tomo says, shocked.

"Cassidy!" Misty says.

"And Butch!" Tracey adds.

"Team Rocket?" Jen says, confused.

Then Kate asks, "Do you know them?"

"They're a group of bad guys who always try to steal Pokemon from other trainers and use them against their will," Mew angrily says.

Then Misty confronts Team Rocket, "I'll bet you're here to steal the Pokemon here."

"What do you think?" Cassidy questions.

"We came here to see if there's Pokemon worth taking, but to our surprise to find so many prehistoric Pokemon," Butch says.

Then Cassidy says, "It's just too tempting to pass up. So we'll be taking these Pokemon off your hands."

"No way!" Tomo denies.

"That's right. These Pokemon are our friends," Jen says.

"Amaura!" (That's right!) Amaura says.

"Sorry kiddies, but we'll be collecting those prehistoric Pokemon," Cassidy says.

"And our new jeep will take care of the job," Butch says.

They both climb inside the jeep as the hatch on top opens and some kind of cannon up.

Cassidy says, "Alright, aim...."

"And fire," Butch says.

With that, the cannon fires and a strange disk comes flying at them. One of the Kabuto tries to escape, but the disk opens to reveal some metal cure bars and trap them in a cage. The group gasps in shock.

"Let's go!" Mew panics.

And with that, everyone begins to run on their feet and make a run for it including the Pokemon run away in a panic.

"Looks like we got a few runaways," Butch says.

"Let's go after them," Cassidy says.

Cassidy and Butch drive the large jeep to chase the others. The group of friends including the Pokemon run through the forest as fast as they can. Soon, they get out of the forest and soon find themselves in a large open field with a large lake close by. The jeep continues to chase after them.

"They're gaining on us!" Misty panics.

"Maybe if we split up!" Kate calls out.

With that, everyone split off in different directions to avoid capture.

In the jeep, Cassidy and Butch continues to drive it, and on the monitor, it's seems to be pointing towards Amaura.

"Alright Butch, get ready for another catch," Cassidy says.

"You got it," Butch says.

Butch then presses the button and fires the cannon again. This one, ends up flying towards Amaura.

Jen gasps to see this and rushes over, "Amaura!"

Jen is able to reach Amaura, but the round cage ends up catching them both. The cage ends up rolling down the hill and towards the lake with the two trapped inside.

Tomo and his Pokemon turn in shock to see Jen and Amaura are trapped and rolling towards the lake.

Tomo gapss and cries out, "Jen! Amaura!"

Tomo chases after the cage with his friends inside. Meloetta, Skwovet, and Tyrunt chase after them as well. The cage rolls so fast that it ends up flying a bit and splashes into the water, and soon the cage sinks with the two trapped inside.

Tomo turns to Meloetta and Skwovet, "Meloetta, Skwovet, go tell Me what happened. Tyrunt and I will get Jen and Amura."

Without answering, Meloetta and Skwovet rush off to get Mew and the others while Tomo and Tyrunt rush to rescue Jen and Amaura.

Tomo quickly brings out his Pokeball and calls out, "Spheal, I choose you!"

Spheal comes out of the Pokeball and into the water. Tomo and Tyrunt then dive down into the water.

Tomo swims to Spheal and says, "Spheal, we need to save our friends who are in the cage."

Spheal nods his head and all three dive into the water to save the girls.

Meanwhile, Mew turns to Pikachu and Eevee, "Pikachu! Eevee! Use Thunderbolt!"

Pikachu and Eevee quickly turn around and perform Thunderbolt, but nothing seems to work.

"No way!" Mew exclaims in shock.

Cassidy laughs and says, "Sorry kid, but this is electric proof."

"Not even your Pokemon can zap this," Butch says.

Mew grits her teeth in anger.

Then Archen rushes over and cries out.

"You want to give it a try, Archen?" Mew asks.

Archen nods its head in reply.

"Alright then, Archen, use Dragon Breath!" Mew calls out.

Then Misty rushes over, "I'll help too. Anorith, use Metal Claw!"

Archen and Anorith then begin to perform their attacks at the Jeep. Soon, the Jeep ends up taking damage, but not enough to take it down.

Tracey then rushes over, "I'll help too. Smeargle, use Fury Swipe! Stufful, use Brutal Swing! Kabuto, use Aqua Jet!"

Misty and Tracey's Pokemon perform their attacks and strike at the Jeep with full force, knocking it down, and making the jeep fall to the side.

Just then, Meloetta and Skwovet rush over.

"Meloetta? Skwovet?" Mew says, confused.

Then asks, "Where's Tomo?"

"Melo Melo Meloetta Meloet Meloet Meloetta!" (Jen and Amaura got caught and they fell in the lake!) Meloetta cries out.

Then Skwovet says, "Skwov Skwov Skwovwet!" (Tomo and Tyrunt dive in the lake to save them!)

"What?!" Mew exclaims.

Kate and some of the prehistoric Pokemon rush over to check on them.

"What's going on? What happened?" Kate asks.

"Jen and Amaura are in trouble, and Tomo and Tyrant rush into the lake to save them.

"What?!" Misty exclaims.

"We gotta help them!" Tracey says.

"Not so fast!" Cassidy's voice calls out.

The group turns to see Cassidy and Butch out of the Jeep.

"You won't be leaving so easily," Cassidy says.

And with that, both Cassidy and Butch call out their Pokemon. Raticate, Hitmontop, Houndour, and other Pokemon they have.

"It looks like we'll have to deal with them first," Misty says.

"I know, but we gotta help Tomo and Jen," Mew says.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the lake, Jen and Amaura struggle to break the bars of the cage. At the same time, Tomo, Tyrunt, and Spheal swim under the water and soon spot the cage with their friends inside. They all swim down to the cage. Tomo turns to Tyrunt and points to the bars of the cage. Tyrunt nods his head and begins chomping on the cage. After a few bites, the bars of the cage break instantly. Tomo takes out his Pokeball and calls back Tyrunt. Jen and Amara swim and Tomo takes them in their arms. Then swims them to Spheal. The group begins to swim to the surface. But suddenly, Jen and Amaura begin to lose air. Tomo turns to see Jen and Amara about to lose air, and grab on to them, and try to get themselves to the surface with Spheal. Spheal struggles to get them to the surface, and soon, Tomo begins to lose air as well and struggle to hang on. Struggling to keep up, Tomo, Jen, and Amaura lost their break and lost consciousness. Spheal sees his trainer and friends in trouble, and swims down to save them.

Determined to save them, Spheal soon begins to glow and its form begins to change. It can only mean, Spheal is starting to evolve. Spheal glows as it grows to a large size. It swims to Tomo and the others and picks them up on its back. Then carries them all to the surface.

Back on the surface, Mew and the others are having a battle with Cassidy and Butch.

"Houndour, use Flamethrower!" Cassidy calls out.

Houndour performs Flamethrower and it's heading towards Pikachu.

Then Mew calls out, "Pikachu, dodge and use Thunderbolt!"

Pikachu dodges the attack, and performThunderbolt, and strikes at Houndour with full force.

"Stufful, use Take Down!" Tracey calls out.

Then Stufful performs Take Down at Hitmontop and Raticate.

Then Butch calls out, "Primeape, use Thrash!"

Primeape then performs Thrash at Smeargle and Eevee.

Then Misty calls out, "Staryu, use Swift!"

Staryu performs Swift Attack and is able to strike at Primeape.

Suddenly, a Pokemon rises from the water with Tomo, Jen, and Amura on its back.

The Pokemon is a bright-blue, pinniped Pokémon. Its throat and chest are beige with speckling around the edges. There are two short tusks protruding from its upper jaw, and it has dark brown, oval eyes. It has a powerful pair of front flippers, which are able to crush ice. Additionally, it has a short, flipper-like tail. On the sides of its blunt muzzle are thick, white whiskers.

Before anyone can react, the Pokemon performs Powder Snow and freezes all of Cassidy and Butch's Pokemon in their tracks, making the Team Rocket members shocked.

"What kind of Pokemon is that?" Misty asks.

"It's a Sealeo," Tracey says.

Mew brings out her Pokedex, and Dexter says, "Sealeo, the Ball Roll Pokémon and the evolved form of Spheal. An Ice and Water Type. Sealeo has the habit of always juggling on the tip of its nose anything it sees for the first time. This Pokémon occasionally entertains itself by balancing and rolling a Spheal on its nose."

"Wait, did Tomo's Spheal evolve?" Mew wonders.

On the Pokemon's back, Tomo, Jen, and Amaura regain consciousness.

"What happened?" Jen asks.

"I'm not sure," Tomo answers, and spits some of the water from his mouth.

"Amaur..." Amaura replies, feeling dazed.

Suddenly, the group hears a, "Seal."

The three turn to see they're on Sealeo's.

The Pokemon turns its head to Tomo and happily says, "Sealeo."

Realizing who it is, Tomo asks, "Spheal?! That's you?!"

"Sealeo," (That's right) Sealeo replies, nodding its head.

"Wow! You've evolved!" Tomo says, amazed.

"Hey!" Butch's voice calls out.

The group turns to see Cassidy and Butch glaring at them with anger.

"You think you can freeze our Pokemon and get away with it!" Cassidy shouts in anger.

"Yeah. Interfering during a Battle is cheating," Butch adds.

Tomo frowns angrily and says, "Like what you guys do is considered fair."

Then turn to Sealeo, "Seleo, use Powder Snow!"

Sealeo then performs Powder Snow and uses it on Cassidy and Butch, freezing them in thir tracks.

Then Seleo swims and climbs on to the grassy surface, allowing Tomo and the others to climb off.

Then Tomo calls out, "Alright Sealeo, use Aqua Tail!"

Sealeo then performs Aqua Tail in a fantastic feat. That sends Cassidy, Butch, and their Pokemon flying and send them far away from the island.

Frozen, Cassidy and Butch scream, "We're blasting off again!"

Soon, Team Rocket is gone, along with their Pokemon, and hopefully they won't bother the Pokemon on the island anymore.

Sometime later, everyone searches around and is able to free all the Pokemon who have already been captured in Team Rocket's cages. All the prehistoric Pokemon who are free are glad to be out and free.

"I'm glad all the Pokemon are free," Kate says.

"Me too," Mew says.

Then turns to Tomo, "But I have to say that Tomo and Sealeo are the real heroes."

"I don't know about that," Tomo says.

Jen walks over, "Mew's right. And thank you for saving me and Amaura."

"Um, you're welcome," Tomo says, embarrassed.

Jen then hugs Tomo with a smile on her face. Tomo blushes a little and can't help but smile.

After that, Mew and the others are now making their way to the beach and are planning to leave the island. Archen, Anorith, Cranidos, and Kabuto decide to come along with Mew and the others. Mew catches Archen, Misty catches Anorith, Tomo catches Cranidos, and Tracey catches Kabuto.

"It's nice that we got to meet Kate and Jen," Misty says.

"Yeah. And it's amazing to meet the Prehistoric Pokemon," Tracey says.

"And we agreed to keep this our secret and make sure the Pokemon are safe," Mew says.

"Yeah, but I'm going to miss Jen and Amaura," Tomo says.

"Don't worry, we'll see them again someday," Mew says.

Suddenly, they hear a familiar voice calling out, "Tomo!"

Mew and the others turn to see Jen and Amaura running towards them with excitement. Jen is now wearing a light blue shirt with jean overalls, and purple sneakers. She is also holding a handbag.

"Jen?" Tomo asks, surprised.

Tomo, Meloetta, and Skwovet hurry to Jen in surprise.

Tomo asks, "Jen, what are you doing here?"

"Well, I've decided to come with you," Jen says.

"You are?" Tomo asks.

"Well, I enjoy being with you and hearing about you and the others. I actually want to go traveling with you and the others. So with permission from my parents and my older sister, they've decided to let me travel with you guys," Jen happily says.

Amaura happily replies, "Maur!"

Jen then asks, "So can I join you?"

"Sure. I don't mind," Tomo says.

"I don't mind as well," Mew says.

"Yeah. We can come with us," Misty says.

"Yeah," Tracey says.

Jen and Amaura smile happily.

After agreeing to join in the group, the group are now riding on Lapras with new Pokemon friends and a pair of new friends.

Mew's Files

Pokemon On Hand: Eevee (Female). Pikachu (Male). Squirtle (Male). Bulbasaur (Male). Charizard (Male). Castform (Male). Tyrogue (Male). Aerodactyl (Male). Porygon. Wartortle (Female). Pansear (Male). Ledyba (Female). Lileep (Female). Magneton. Makuhita (Male). Clefairy (Female). Skitty (Male). Red Sunkern (Female). Miltank (Female). Tauros (Male). Shiny Ditto. Shiny Dratini (Female). Igglybuff (Female). Magby (Male). Elekid (Male). Smoochum (Female). Blue Shellos (Male). Omanyte (Male). Kabuto (Male). Ivysaur (Female). Meditite (Female). Floette (Female). Gengar (Male). Gastly (Male). Dreepy (Male). Pidgeot (Male). Wooloo (Male). Cutiefly (Female). Yamask (Male). Diglett (Male). Haunter (Male). Gyarados (Male). Shaymin (Male). Primeape (Male). Weepinbell (Female). Younger Mewtwo (Male). Plusle (Male). Minun (Female). Baby Lapras (Male). Drowzee (Male). Snorlax (Male). Grubbin (Male). Blipbug (Male). Fomantis (Male). Shiny Eevee (Male).Muk (Male). Shiny Feebas (Female). Burmy (Male). Burmy (Female). Jumpluff (Female) Emolga (Female). Furret (Male). Slowpoke (Male). Lucario (Male). Archen (Female)

Pokemon in Professor Oak's Ranch: Papa A.K.A Zeraora (Male). Tsareena (Female). Wave A.K.A Alolain Raichu (Female). Arcanine (Male). Poliwrath (Male). Roserade (Female). Galarian Rapidash (Female). Liepard (Female). Beautifly (Female). Cinderace (Female). Shiny Glaceon (Female). Kingler (Male). Shiny Dewgong (Female). Cloyster (Male). Mawile (Female).Fraxure (Male). Ursaring (Male). Beedrill (Female). Meowstic (Male) Lunatone. Sandslash (Male).

Released: Butterfree (Male).

Items: 3 Heart Scales. 2 Soothe Bells. 1 Amulet Coin. Eeveelution Keychain. Marill Doll. Pokemon Grooming Kit. Pokemon Medical Kit. Pokeblock kit. Poffin Case. Super Rod. Key Stone (Bracelet Ring). Charizardite X (Metal-plated Collar). Silph Scope. Mysterious Dragon wing Teal Crystal. Mysterious pale blue snowflake crystal. Mysterious pink crystal with fairy wings. Mysterious white crystal with circles. Mysterious magenta pink crystal with strange symbols. Cherish Ball. Pokeflute. Gengarite. Pidgeotite. Beedrillite. Aerodactylite. Gyaradosite. Blastoisinite. Venusaurite. Mewtwonite X, Mewtwonite Y. GS Ball.

Pokeballs: 1 Lure Ball. 1 Heavy Ball. 1 Friend Ball. 1 Love Ball.

Evolution Items: 2 Fire Stone, 3 Thunder Stone, 2 Leaf Stone, 3 Moon Stone, Sun Stone, Shiny Stone, Dusk Stone, Dawn Stone, and 4 Ice Stone. Deep Sea Tooth. Deep Sea Scale

Badges: Coral-Eye Badge. Sea Ruby Badge.

Misty Files

Pokemon: Staryu. Oddish (Female). Golduck (Male). Magikarp (Male) Masquerain (Female). Snover (Male). Sobble (Male). Wingull (Male). Psyduck (Male). Whooper (Male). Pink Shellos (Female). Tentacruel (Male). Marill (Female). Feebas (Female). Panpour (Female). Snorunt (Female). Ducklett (Female). Chinchou (Male). Mudkip (Female). Jigglypuff (Female). Togepi (Male). Vesiquen (Female). Tirtouga (Male). Clefairy (Female). Shiny Buizel (Male). Pichu (Female). Goomy (Female). Goldeen (Female). Pink Frillish (Female). Slowpoke (Male). Fomantis (Female). Dewpider (Male). Sizzlipede (Male). Volbeat (Male). Illumise (Female). Red-Striped Form Basculin (Female). Blue-Striped Form Basculin (Male). Wimpod (Male). Wurmple (Female). Budew (Female). Delibird (Male). Eevee (Female). Pancham (Male). Anorith (Male).

Pokemon at Cerulean Gym: Mantyke (Male). Lumineon (Female). Primarina (Female). . Starmie. Shellder (Male). Vaporeon (Female). Luvdisc (Female). Lotad (Male). . Clamperl (Female). Clamperl (Male). Horsea (Male).

Items: Fishing Rod. Mystic Water Necklace. 4 Heart Scales. 1 Soothe Bell. 2 Ice Stones. Swampertite. Slowbronite. Pokemon Egg

Pokeballs: 1 Lure Ball. 1 Heavy Ball. 1 Friend Ball. 1 Fast Ball. 1 Dive Ball.

Evolution Items: 2 Water Stones. 1 Dragon Scale.

Tomo Files

Pokemon: Kangaskhan (Female). Eevee (Male). Doduo (Female). Growlithe (Male). Kanto Ponyta (Male). Abra (Male). Cubone (Female). Tangela (Female). Staryu. Delibird (Male). Stantler (Female). Smeargle (Male). Sealeo (Male). Kecleon (Male). Natu (Female). Buneary (Female). Tyrunt (Male). Larvesta (Female). Snom (Female). Meloetta (Female). Voltorb. Umbreon (Male). Skwovet (Male). Galarian Slowpoke (Male). Riolu (Female). Zorua (Male). Shuppet (Male). Deino (Male). Munchlax (Male). Caterpie (Female). Joltik (Male). Bulbasar A.K.A Sage (Male). Wooper (Male). Barboach (Male). Shinx (Male). Blitzel (Female). Girafarig (Female). Rufflet (Male). Bidoof (Male). Clobbopus (Male). Cranidos (Male).

Item: 1 Soothe Bell. 2 Ice Stones. Banettite. Kangaskhanite. Lucarionite. Alakazite.

Tracey Files

Pokemon: Venonat (Male). Marill (Female). Blue Frillish (Male). Scyther (Male). Sewaddle (Female). Smeargle (Male). Stufful (Female). Mankey (Male). Eevee (Male). Fire Darumaka (Male). Ice Darumaka (Male). Phantump (Male). Mienfoo (Female). Kabuto (Male).

Jen Files

Pokemon: Amaura (Female).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649 18 4
While Mew and Tomo are at Pallet Town and getting ready to go to the Hoenn Region, Brock, Misty, Jen, and Molly have their adventure at home involvin...
9.6K 186 26
Meowth has been separated from Jessie and James in the Kalos region and is looking to rejoin them. Lost and alone Meowth must search for his friends...
3.7K 69 14
How different would the journey to Hoenn have been if Misty had not returned to Cerulean City to become the new Gym Leader, and instead carried on tr...
1.3K 41 9
Follow Alexia's journey to enter the Sinnoh League, as her childhood friend Dawn joins her to become Top Coordinator! They are soon joined by Ash and...