Meant to be together | ✔

By Chronicles_of_love

Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. *************... More

~A/N~
~Synopsis~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Epilogue~

~Chapter 9~

498 81 19
By Chronicles_of_love

Unedited chapter ahead!! You make find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

Ughhhhh

I screamed loudly as soon as I entered my room.

There's something definitely wrong with my mom. Either she doesn't understand what I want to say or she deliberately ignores all of my talks.

Whatever may be the reason but i swear to God, I'm literally going to leave this house and go away.

It's getting too much, the constant pressuring about marriage and the dates, I'm fed up.

I could ask any question if it would've been where I'm meeting someone alone, but now she has literally called his whole family. I need proper questions and reasons this time.

I kept thinking about all of the stuff until I dosed off on the chair itself.
.
.

The morning came by with its beautiful energy but I'm not as energetic and cheerful as the atmosphere.

I'm regretting dozing off here on the chair itself cause I'm having severe back pain right now.

But I've got no time for this, I should leave for the office immediately before mom comes out of her room and bores me about this evening.

Deciding so, I quickly did all my morning routine and left but for the first time mom is already in the hall.

Damn it.

"Good Morning Krisha. " She greeted me.

"Good morning mom. You're awake early today?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah, was not able to sleep with all the excitement in my mind. " She replied while drinking tea.

"Oh and look at you, even you're ready to go to the office early so that you can come back early as we have guests coming over. So finally you're not angry on me and are equally excited for this marriage situation. That's great. " Mom said and it sounded more like she making me believe all of what she said.

"Stop assuming things, and I won't be back till I complete all the work in office, so whoever you're calling, tell them to come according to that time Or if your guests can wait, then well, it's up to them. Bye. " I said and went away not waiting for any of her reasons or anything.

.
.

The day seemed to pass really soon. It feels I just came to the office and I'm going within minutes, but it's been enough time though.

I'm leaving a little early, because of all the matter going on in the house.
And it's not my brain to do it, my father called me a while ago to tell me to come soon because mom will freak out even if I'm a second late and we definitely don't need it.

I'm in my car right now, thinking of all the things that I've planned to speak today which would definitely give me some or the other reason to reject him or  at least he would reject me.
.
.

I quickly reached home and went straight to my bedroom as I don't want to see any drama right now. I'll face it only when it's needed.

I so want to sleep right now and escape everything but since I know it's not possible, so I'll quickly get ready in the outfit mom has kept for me.

She even wanted to bring makeup artists and hairstylist and what not to get me ready, but since I didn't want that she had to agree. After all, she won't like to live without me in this house.

I soon got ready in a really gorgeous Anarkali suit and made my hair in loose curls and kept my face as it's always. Void of any makeup, just some lip gloss and compact.

To be really honest, I don't like make up neither I know how to do it.

I never bothered to learn, because I'm always without makeup still I look really pretty. After all I've got nice genes in me.

I was about to again sit down and scroll through my phone when there was a knock on door.

"Come in. " I said and Dad entered looking as if people are coming with a proposal for him.

"Oh my gorgeous sweetheart, you look really beautiful. " He said pulling me in a hug.

"Thank you Dad. By the way even you're looking really handsome." I said and he gave me the sweetest smile in the world.

"Give me some credit, it's all because of me. " Mom said entering the room.

"Yes Gayatri, it's all because of you, happy now? " Dad said which made me giggle.

"Oh my god, Prem look at her, she's looking so lovely." Mom said to which Dad nodded a yes in agreement.

"Ok now, the family will come in half an hour or so, till then you sit here, I'll call you downstairs when they're here." Mom said.

"Yes mom." I said to which she gave me a forehead kiss and was about to go when I interrupted her.

"Remember this is the last time. " I said, more likely warned to which she said a quick yes and went.

"I feel this would actually be the last time. " Dad said and even he gave me a forehead kiss and went away living me in doubt, but I didn't pay much attention to it.

I was busy looking at the prices of shares and some business growth ideas when Kriti informed me about their arrival.

I quickly shut my laptop and went down stairs not before looking at me in the mirror.

I am looking really good though. Mom and dad were right.

"Di come fast, they're waiting. " Krti said and she literally pulled me out of the bedroom with her.

"You know, your would be husband looks so handsome... " She started but soon shut up looking at my face with was literally filled with anger.

First of all, I don't want any of this to happen and they know they're forcing me to do so, but praising him was a bit over.

"Don't utter anything much and stop yourself from giggling for any stupid stuff that happens." I warned her to which she nodded yes and we went down stairs to look find , a man, the human's father I suppose, his mother and him.

I couldn't see there faces from upstairs, so I quickly went to see them, but immediately wished that I would've never done so.

I could feel a little amount of anger in me to look at the person in from of me and from his looks, I can say he feels the same.

"Aryan Raichand? " I said, more like asking him and hoping he would not be him.

"K..Kri.. Krisha. Hi." He replied stuttering a little which I enjoyed a lot.

"Wow, still scared of me. I like ti. Keep it up. " I said and looked at everyone who were looking at me in shock.

And that's when it stuck me, about why they were here.

"Mom don't tell me, he is the guy you've brought for me. " I asked looking at her which made Krti giggle.

We all glared at her to which she quickly shut her mouth, and before mom could answer my previous question we heard a whisper.

Beautiful.

*****************************************************************

Hey Lovely Readers,

Hope you all are doing great.

Here comes the ninth chapter.

Extremely sorry for the delay, but I was not able to post because of some glitch.

What do you think about the meet up between the leads?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love,

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 150K 59
This is a story of two perfect strangers entangled in the bond of marriage. After marriage, they both believed they are not meant for each other unti...
379K 14.3K 40
BILLIONAIRE × DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English × hindi dialogues ~•••••••~ ~•••••••~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...
212K 13.8K 26
# Book 1 in Forever Series °•𝐑𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚•° 26 year old. Medical residency student in neurology.She is the sweet sunshine girl who comes in an...
826K 43.5K 58
Book of Aarna and Dhruv(Arranged Marriage Series #2) She is an extrovert He is an introvert. she is full of words. He is a man of few words. She is c...