favorite crime (ethan landry...

By JAYJSMAYBANK

and i watched as you fled the scene doe-eyed as you buried me one heart broke, four hands bloody. ~ ‼️ based... More

introduction
01
03
04
05
06
07
important 🍉

02

244 3 0
By JAYJSMAYBANK

Y/N:

we walk into the living room where the others were sitting down, seeing that all of their eyes were glued to the tv. me and ethan join them as we both sit down next to each other.

just then, sam walks through the door, with the cute neighbor behind her.

"what's going on?"

"cute boy!" quinn points at the guy, "nice."

"their names have just been released by police. jason carvey and greg bruckner." the news reporter states through the tv.

"holy shit it's that chode from our film studies class, the one obsessed with argento." mindy points out.

"also found at the scene were various ghost face costumes, a character popularized by the stab movie franchise."

i felt like i was gonna throw up. could it really be? no, we got rid of them last year. i was really hoping this was a joke and had nothing to do with any of us. but it's also halloween so there's obviously going to be people roaming the streets in masks doing stupid shit.

i began to slightly tremble.

ethan notices my sudden mood change and holds onto my hand for comfort. "are you okay? your shaking."

"i'll be okay." i whisper at him trying to stop myself from having a whole panic attack.

"try to relax." he quietly tells me as he moves his hand towards my back and soothingly rubs it.

"thank you." i tell him, "any time." he gives me a heartwarming look.

"pack a bag." sam starts, "we leave in ten." she makes her way to the kitchen.

"sam, wait." tara shoots up from her seat, following her.

"what?", the cute guy is now confused.

"thank you very much suspicious new guy but i think we got it from here." chad begins to push him out the door, "have a good night, get home safe. go go go go." he hurries him away as he closes and locks the door.

sam storms back into the living room with a knife in her hand.

"let's talk about this for a second, this might not even have anything to do with us!" tara says.

"are you serious?" sam is not having it.

tara glances at the tv, "it's a big city! it's halloween and everyone's wearing masks."

"but this isn't a coincidence! you knew this guy." sam says in disbelief.

"barely." tara debates.

sam turns looking in our direction, "chad, mindy, Y/N, ryan back me up."

"i mean it is a little bit.." chad starts, "close to home." mindy finishes.

me and ryan turn to look at each other, "yeah, it is kinda weird how someone who 'barely' knew you randomly gets killed by someone in a ghost face mask. sorry tee." ryan nods agreeing with me, "that part."

"see." sam turns to her sister feeling accomplished that we all thought the same as her.

"quinn your dads a cop right? can you call him and find out what's going on?" she turns back to sam, "before you make the unilateral decision to abandon my college education, and flee the fucking state."

"i'm calling him now." quinn states as she puts her phone on her ear.

"thank you." tara exhales.

all of a sudden, sam's phone began to ring which caused us to tense up. not this again.

sam places the knife down and picks up her phone, declining whoever called her.

"why did you all just freak out when her phone rang?" ethan speaks up, sounding confused.

"you gotta keep up, my dude." anika shakes her head.

"it's a long story, just know nothing good ever comes out of these random callers." i quietly tell him as he nods, still not understanding what i meant.

"sam, my dad wants to talk to you." quinn passes her cell phone to her.

turns out, her ID was found at the crime scene and the detective wanted us at the police station. we walk out of the apartment building, with tara following behind us.

"sam, slow down."

"no, get back inside and lock the door." sam tries making her go inside.

"oh so now you don't want to stick together?" they look at each other until sam ends up giving in.

we walk down the street, as police sirens can be heard in the distance.

sam's phone begins to ring again, pulling it out and seeing richie's contact. oh hell no.

"what the fuck?" tara gasps.

"i never deleted his contact." sam says.

"don't answer that. just let it ring." i respond.

she didn't listen and picked up the call anyway, "sam." tara annoyingly says.

"who is this?" she begins to look around.

"hello samantha, did you miss me?"

"i want you to think long and hard weather you really want to this, because the last two people who fucked with us ended up dead." she confidently replies.

just then a person in a black hoodie is a few inches away from us, walking towards our direction where we were standing in the side walk.

"you should be thanking me sam, jason and greg were gonna kill you, tara and the twins. i gutted them before they had the chance."

all three of us carefully watch the person's move, as the guy walks past us.

"so what you're protecting us now?" she says.

"not quite. i'm going to show the world who you and those twins really are, liars and killers. i'm going to punish you guys."

"you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet, asshole."

"don't be cute, your gonna pay for what you did. i'm not gonna stop until i butchered you and anyone who gets between us. you, tara, and Y/N better watch your backs."

"you better watch yours." she threatens.

before i could even do anything, i felt someone sneak up behind me, putting an arm tightly around my neck, "no!" sam yells.

it ends up being none other than fucking ghost face.

he tries to stab me but i punch him with my elbow and push him back to where the bikes are stationed, sam grabs me and the three of us begin to run down the side walk before he can even get up.

we run to our right and enter a small convenience store where there was a few people in line.

"please help us! call 911!" we cry out.

"there's a fucking line here girls." a middle aged man who's about to pay tells us.

ghost face bursts through the door, we begin to back up and the man steps in front of him, "do you have a problem here, guy?"

ghost face suddenly begins to stab him, the people inside the store freak out and run out the door as he lastly sticks his knife on his neck, causing him to fall on the floor.

the cashier guy suddenly pulls out a gun and shoots at him, but he dodged the bullet, the impact knocking stuff over and making us duck down.

the cashier takes a look and sees that he's no where in sight.

"go out the back!" he looks at us.

"thank you!" tara says as we run towards the back door, we try opening it but it's locked.

"we need your keys!" i yell as he struggles to get them.

"watch out!" he turns around, and ghost face stabs him in the chest, he cries out in pain as he gets punched, getting the gun taken from him.

ghost face walks towards him, and points the weapon right at his face, "wait, wait, no!"

he shoots him in the head, killing him instantly as blood splatters on the coolers behind him.

we quickly crawl down into an isle, trying our hardest to not make any sudden moves.

we hear his footsteps as he's walking around, stepping on things trying to hunt us down. we look at each other trying to come up with something to get out of here.

he suddenly shoots at a cooler, we duck down as we begin to slowly move again. he shoots the weapon again the bullet hitting the wall next to us where we were. we manage to crawl to the end of the isle.

we hear his footsteps getting closer as he stops where we previously were. i can hear tara's heavy breathing as she lets out a small sob, holding onto my arm for dear life.

i put my hand over my mouth trying to contain myself from making any noise. feeling my heart beat start to race faster than ever. i felt like it was going to rip out of my chest, any minute now.

he walks down the isle, as my eyes quickly scan over the floor trying to find something that we can distract him with. i slowly pick up a crushed can and throw it across a random isle. it seemed to work because he walked away and followed the noise.

sam motioned her head, indicating that we move. we silently crawl till i felt a piece of broken glass cutting into the palm of my hand, which made me stop in my tracks. i look down and saw my bleeding hand. i bite my lip as i wince, that hurt but i can't let him know where we're at so i suffered in silence.

sam looks through the little gap of the isle and notices him standing there, before he's able to fully turn around to try to shoot us we quickly sprint up and throw the shelf on him.

"RUN!"

we successfully make it out of the store, as a bunch of police cars began to pull up at the scene, cops bursting through the store, as we stood there looking stunned.

~

sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be longer ! 🫶🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.2K 20
✷ 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘, sadie macher was anything but sane, and her psychotic boyfriend didn't seem to help much. so when the two become ghostfaces t...
65.9K 1.6K 18
❝ insane in the membrane insane in the brain . . . ❞ [ ethan landry fanfic ] 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 . . . 𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐤𝐨 loves her cousin, more tha...
5.1K 129 13
This is an continuation of the Strangest Feeling book. Y/N wakes up in a world he does not recognise. Yet, It seems people seem to recognise him. He...
4.9K 105 18
- 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐘 - Ethan Landry x Fem oc! Started: 5-22-23 Finished: 9-11-23 Isabella Carpenter falls for Ghost Face, yet again...