Betraying The Prince

By hanibelle25

DEDICATION- All those who suffered a heartbreak and wants to take a glimpse. "I did not deserve what you did... More

[ Note ]
[ Aesthetic ]
[ Playlist ]
[ One ]
[ Two ]
[ Three ]
[ Four ]
[ Five ]
[ Six ]
[ Seven ]
[ Eight ]
[ Nine ]
[ Ten ]
[ Twelve ]
[ Thirteen ]
[ Fourteen ]
[ Fifteen ]
[ Sixteen ]
[ Seventeen ]
[ Eighteen ]
[ Nineteen ]
[ Twenty ]
[ Twenty One ]
[ Twenty-Two ]
[ Twenty - Three ]
[ Twenty- Four ]
[ Twenty- Five ]
[ Twenty- Six]
[ Twenty- Seven ]

[ Eleven ]

3.3K 233 60
By hanibelle25

Myra's Pov

There was no sign of yuvraaj from past one week , it was becoming a bit problem for me .
Not seeing him was making me crave his presence more and more.
My assignments were duly completed, and we were going to have break from tomorrow until next week for Students mental health.

The course was not particularly long , it was about ten months and i would have master's degree in my hand.
After that I don't know what i am going to do , Isha was definitely going out of india for her job or anything.
I thought about going back to my hometown Udaipur , but was i still ready for it ?
That place has held so many bad yet good memories.

The bell rang indicating last class was over.
The students seemed to have stopped talking about me and yuvraaj but there were always exceptional cases .

"Mayo" Isha said from Exit gate and I smiled.
"So finally the vacations !" She squealed and i laughed .
Right now i am so glad i was able to complete all my work and had to just review some notes and write them down.
Nothing that I couldn't finish in four- five hours.

"Umm mayo , Akarsh is coming to pick me up and I tried to say no but he was,"
I didn't let her complete the sentence before I squeezed her cheeks .

"Don't hold back because of me Isha, you need to enjoy your life too. Go on I will be fine"

"I am just so worried for you"
I smiled and patted her hands to go on as I could see Akarsh waiting by for her.
Isha waved at me and akarsh waved at me from a distance and i waved him back.

Both of them got into his car and sped off, students were saying their byes and talking and i opened my phone to look for a cab as i still didn't owned a car .
Isha's car was at garage for some monthly check up and i was finalising the ride when a car honk bought me out of my trance .

Looking up , i was met with blue green eyes staring back at me with adoration.
I just pouted and started walking away from him.
If he thinks he can ignore me for a week and then randomly comes to pick me up , then thank you .
I am not a fool.

He immediately got out of his car , and students started diverting their attention to us .
"Myra , just get in the car. I will explain everything" I scoffed at him and continued walking but it was so hard for me to resist him because he looked so Sizeable and i knew i would give in if he continued to lure me towards him .
"I am sorry Myra , i really am . I was acting silly . Just get in the car and i will explain everything"
I stopped walking and turned to look at him.

"Does that mean you will buy me all flavours of my favourite Ice creams"
I asked and he smiled .
Yes he fckn smiled for the third time.

"I will . I promise"
I didn't said anything else and got inside the passenger seat .
His guards too got inside their SUV's and he got inside as well.
The lavish interior and Jasmine scent with expensive leathers were making me give relaxation.
He drove off towards city and none of us said a word .

It was awkward but I won't just give up so easily .
"I am sorry again , i was pissed when you left without informing during my coronation , I decided to tell you this in person but some things needed my attention"
He said and turned to look at me and i gulped and sighed but kept quite.

I know Rajvansh's are very rich , probably own every luxurious items, hotels , clubs.
They had politics and people in their back pockets .
Controlled economy, made billions of dollars, rupees , Euros and god knows what from their Restaurants, hotels, clubs, resorts, airline , and Rajvansh's INC.
The Ladies too had their name in Fashion industry, in short they had name on everything.
But what things needed his attention so deliberately that he couldn't tell me about it first.

The car stopped at a local Jodhpur's famous Ice cream shop , i have came here many times as it was not much of a distance from the flat.
Rajkumar got down quickly and i was keeping my phone in the purse and he opened the door for me.
I looked at him baffled but smiled .
He held out his hand which i gladly took feeling butterflies in my stomach.

You are still pissed at him Myra- the voice in my head said making me again go in confusion.
There were not many people here since it was afternoon and the hot temperature of Jodhpur doesn't make people leave much from their comfort zone.

The bell above the door rang and two teenagers seemed to be lost but froze after seeing yuvraaj.
"Welcome to Dev's , what will you like to have" The guy from behind the counter said and just as I was about to speak yuvraaj beat me to it.

"All the best flavours you have" I looked at him wide eyed and both the teens started working quickly .

He started walking and sat on the last booth at shop , the people were whispering and pointing towards us but yuvraj didn't seem to mind it.
He kissed our entwined hands and i closed my eyes .

"I am not a good person angel , i do bad things and thats why i have many enemies . They are lurking everywhere and i needed to deal with such problems, yes i was angry that you left but i realised for the first time that i was wrong. And when i decided to talk to you , i was not sure what to say"
He said it all together leaving me confused and I was just trying to process when i pressed our entwined hands.

I faintly smiled and he tucked my loose hair behind.
"Its okay , i mean we are just friends right? So friends tell each other what they are doing" I murmured and the tray filled with different ice cream flavours was brought by them.

They bowed and left, "not just friends" He quietly murmured but i think so it was not supposed to be heard by me.
I instantly finished my first cup of chocolate mint ice cream and smiled at him .
He seemed to be amused by my state and was smiling the whole time.

"You know you can eat but considering you are such an jerk who is so keen on keeping his calorie on track , I highly doubt"
I said and he rolled his eyes and took a vanilla brownie fudge flavour.
He rolled his sleeves up making his tattoos peek out.
"You have ink on your hand, i never noticed" I said and held his hand and started seeing them.

Above his left wrist there was RR written in bold cursive .
"Wow , its so like you" i said he chuckled making me tingle with vibration.

"I have many parts of my body inked , would you like to see them" He winked and i choked on my ice cream and left his hand .
I was red . I knew it .
There were also some other designs and phrases written on his hand which I couldn't understand properly.

I was done with tasting almost every ice cream and wiped my mouth with tissue paper when he took the napkin from my mouth , and did the cleaning himself.
His fingers were long and were touching my face , i closed my eyes at the sensation and his closeness was making me loose my self .
"All done" He said and placed the tissue on tray .
He then took out some notes and placed them on table and stood up.

He offered me his hand again which i took and both of us left the Ice cream parlor.
Opening the door for me , i muttered a thank you and in return he bent down to my level and kissed my left cheek.
His scent enveloped my body and warmth radiated from him.
I froze for a second but then settled into the seat .

He got onto the other side and we drove off after i gave him the address to my apartment.
"Are you going somewhere this week?" I asked , he looked at me and smiled.

"No angel , i want to be with you" He said it so politely that my heart melted right in that moment.
Friends dont wipe their friends mouth and they certainly don't say such polite things.

I blushed and looked at the passing trees.
The cloud seemed to be giving random shapes of different sizes making sky look more peaceful.
Anyone who finds peace in cloud seems to be a person who is reserved and intelligent.
They make their pattern in clouds and summarise them in their mind.

I was so lost that I didn't noticed we had stopped at my building.
The people again seemed to have stopped doing their work and focused on his car.
The guards opened our gate and i sighed.

This place was supposed to be my peace but now that i have been spotted here with yuvraaj I don't think so people now would stop nagging me.
"You want to come inside?" I asked and he nodded and  I led him to elevator.
The closed proximity was killing me , i so badly wanted to taste his lips but i made no attempt to take the initiative because what if he doesn't like it or doesn't exactly see me more than friends.

He had murmured in the ice cream shop myra , the voice was saying but the elevator opened and i led him inside to mine and isha's flat.

"Sorry for all the mess, isha is quite lazy" I said after switching on the lights .
"It looks comforting and peaceful" He said and i kept the pillow on sofa which was lying on the floor .
"Make yourself comfortable, i will go and bring something for you" I said and he stopped me by saying the most amazing thing.

"I forgot to tell you , the cookies and brownies were delicious. I never had something so good"

"Really?"

"100%"

I continued looking at him and he left my hand and slightly coughed and i went inside kitchen to bring him some walnut brownies.
I offered him but he declined .
I sat beside him because the single armchair was stuffed with laundry clothes.

"I understand this place is not upto your standards , i mean you are prince after all and i am just me! But then you see i feel like we are more than friends~"
He stopped my rambling by holding my face in his palms and looked me in the eye while having loose grip on my jaw.

I took a deep breathe and he moved forward and placed his soft lips on my mouth .
My hands went to his neck immediately and he took that opportunity to deepen the kiss , he laid me on the couch and i closed my eyes in bliss.

I was in pure joy when he slid his tongue inside and i moaned in his mouth .
His hand went to my waist and i opened my eyes to meet his blue green eyes .
The lingering effect of his lips on mine was making my mind dizzy .
I was lost in my prince .

"I never just wanted to be your friend Angel" He whispered and i smiled.
He got off me gave me his hand .
"You are doing things to me Angel which no one has ever done before, you make my heart spark . You are the calmness to my storm" with a last kiss on my forehead he left after taking a glance at me.

I was doomed , i knew it from the moment he asked me to be his friend, from the moment i went to his coronation and then to be spotted by public .
I knew I was playing with fckn Fire himself.
But that urge to know all secrets which he seems to hide from everyone, those ice walls which he made around his heart, those unsaid mystery behind his eyes.
I wanted it all .
I wanted it all by myself and I will unravel it step by step .

Going inside bedroom , i was met with yellow envelope.
I opened it to find Isha's writing on it.

Mayo,
Akarsh came to our flat and took me with him to his business meeting in Singapore.
Yes babe AKARSH IS NOW MY DREAM BOY , i decided to call you but i know you would have freaked out but ily and enjoy your prince charming <3

-love your bestie.

I was laughing while being all emotional, Finally I am so happy that Isha found her dream boy .
That girl has been through so much of pain and really deserves love.
I cleaned out my room and put all the thing's properly in their respective position and then proceeded to clean out kitchen and living room .
I made isha's bed and kept all the unfinished stuff in drawers and went to bed .

It was now five pm which means i have ample time to sleep.
As soon as i hit the pillow sleep took over me and i was asleep.

I woke up sweating profusely with the nightmare.
The night which haunts me the most .
The day my parents died.
Holding my head , i gulped the water which was kept beside me and went to washroom and splashed some water.

I removed my clothes and took a cold shower which calmed me down a little.
Getting into a bathrobe , i let my hair air dry and until then i was doing my skincare routine.
Few minutes later I was done with everything and went to pick my phone from tea table.
I was scrolling through random posts when Yuvraaj's name popped up on my screen.

"Hello"

"Pack your bags , i am on my way. We are going somewhere" He said and ended the call and i was  dumbstruck .
How many days? What type of clothes? Oh god fck !
I rushed to storeroom and picked out two suitcases and hurriedly kept my garments, haircare, skincare , clothes , jackets, cardigans, jumpers, frocks, bikinis and my other accessories.
I had done this in ten minutes when my doorbell rang.

I checked my appearance and thank god i took the bath and changed to pants and loose v line top.
"Good Evening Miss , Can we have your luggage"
Two bulky looking man came and i nodded and went to my room and they took the suitcases .

"Is that all Ma'am"

"Yes, thank you"
They left and I hurriedly looked for a handbag and kept some cash , card and makeup kit along with charger and left after locking the door.

Getting down , i was met with Yuvraaj standing in front of his Buggati.
"Are you crazy , you should have informed me prior"
I said and he smiled and opened his arms and I accepted his hug.

"You look so beautiful Angel".
I smiled and kissed his cheeks .
He took my handbag and opened the door and i got inside after then he passed me the bag .

We were now on Outskirts of Jodhpur and I let the window open and cool air made contact with my face.
We reached the airport and i turned to look at him.

"Oh my god" I said and he smirked and he took some another turn.
"Yuvraaj but the airport is that way" i pointed to the left side but he just kissed my hand .

The Iron Black gates opened and in came the view of most amazing Private Jet.
"Yuvraaj?"

"Yes Angel"

"I think so you are spoiling me way too much"
He laughed and stopped the car and the ground staff opened the door .
There were around ten- fifteen here and all seemed to be wearing a Red- Brown uniform having the logo of Rajvansh.

The guards started keeping our suitcases into the big brown-white Jet .
It was enormous and cabin crew seemed to waiting for us by steps.
He took my handbag and kissed my cheeks and entwined our hands .

"Everything is yours Angel"

~~~

Screaming! Crying ! Throwing !
I need one PRINCE in my life ASAP
😭🤍

Where do you think they are going ?

What do you think about Myra's past ?

Excited for their Vacation?
And MY BABIES KISSED 😭❤️

No target for this chapter because i am updating in a day 💘
Just give me reviews and I'll be so happy🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 737 14
𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒄 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒄𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 "𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚, 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 ...
1.8M 34.4K 19
Two imperfectly perfect fell in love. Something happened and they drifted apart. What will happen when they cross each other's path again? Will Aradh...
9.6K 622 50
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩�...
16K 1.2K 22
Shreya Diwan Singh Rajvansh A simple, bubbly 21 year old girl who's the apple of her family's eyes being the only daughter of the Rajvansh family aka...