๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐€๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข .

By lovefordrake

first book! More

cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
socials
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
socials pt.2
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six

twenty-nine

1.3K 40 2
By lovefordrake

Aunesti Love Clarke
7:23 am
November 25, 2022

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

since we had to go back home on sunday we were going to spend the weekend in new orleans. everybody was packin they shit up but me and jaivyn already did last night so we decided to go get sum to eat and bring everybody else some.

i had just put on a black maxi dress, my ripped black jean jacket, my dior slides, and i paired it wit my dior purse. jaivyn js put on his black essentails hoodie and black jeans with his black cat 4s. i just put my hair in a low messy bun with a side swoop, and i had minimal silver jewelry. jaivyn just put on some stud diamond earings and his chain.

we decided to go to the broken egg cafe and we would get to-go orders for evb else. we had smb bring us a car since evb would be loadin the cars while we were gone.

now we were on the way and just listening to music.

"you ready to go back home?" i asked jaivyn.

"home always coo, but bein in yo city been fun. what abt you?"

"yeah im ready to go back, imma finally be workin in the hospital so im excited."

"thas wsp, im prouda you bae."

"thank you baby." i said smilin and we finally pulled up into the place. we got out the car and we were brought to a table quickly cs it was only 8 am.

"hi im kevin, and ill be your server this morning. can i start yall off with some drinks?" a tall lightskin man said while lickin his lips at me.

"imma just get a lemonade" jaivyn said lookin at the menu.

"and for you?" he asked me

"ill get a lemonade as well and a pitcher of that lemon blueberry mimosa." i said smiling.

"ok ill be right back with yall drinks."

"baby why you smilin in that lightskin ass nigga face." jaivyn asked me with a mug.

"so he wouldnt ask for my id, i forgot mines at the house."

"bae yk i coulda just ordered it." he said

"but he woulda needed to see both of our ids cs its a pitcher."

"ok you right, but you smile in that nigga face again imma fuck you right here infront of him." he whispered.

"jaivynnn, you nasty." i said gasping and he js shrugged and opened the menu again.

"what you finna get?" i asked him

"prolly the french toast, what you finna get?"

"umm i think imma get the sunrise spinach scrambler."

"aight bet."

as if on cue the waiter came back.

"ok i got yall lemonades and that pitcher with 2 extra cups and a cup of ice. yall ready to order?" he asked lookin at me.

"well imma get the french toast and my woman gon get the spinach scrambler." jaivyn said starin at the server in the eye.

"aight um, those will be right out for yall."

"preciate you." jaivyn said makin me laugh.

"baeee i think he had got scared." i said laughin

"he gon be aight, but here." he said givin me a glass of the mimosa.

"thank you baby." i took a sip and while he was makin him a cup.

"is it good?"

"yeahhh, it taste like a sparkling juice fr. but its good ash" i said as he drunk some.

"you right, ts is good."

———

9:36 am

once we got back to the house with everybody food they asses came runnin.

"damn even big hungry hoes wait they turn." jaivyn said makin me laugh.

"mane su, we hungry now give us our shi." akai said muggin.

i passed out everybody food and we all just talked until they finished. they were all ready to go so once they finished we gor our final things and cleaned up a little then got in the cars to go check in out new orleans hotel.

once we got there we all checked in our seperate rooms and after i told kion about mila he cut her off so now he had a girl named sahari that he brought with him. we all talked to her and she seemed coo so wean mind her.

i decided i was gonna bring jaivyn around in new orleans and js let him see the city, plus we could also shop.

———

10:49 pm

we were all on our way to a club called 504 for our final night out in my city. we loaded into the 2 cars and made our way to the club. surprisingly my dad owned it so we didnt really need to do anything since my dad already told everyone we were coming. before arriving at the club we stopped at the gas station because kai needed papers.

"baeee" jaivyn yelled frm outside the car.

"whatttt?" i yelled back

"come take my pictures" he said makin me get out and take his pictures

"preciate you, can you go through them fa me?" he asked

"yeah ig, since you took mines in the parkin garage."

"thank you bae." he said kissin me and i replied with a nod.

everybody came back and we continued to the club, i also downloaded and played games on jaivyns phone on the way there.

once we got there i gave him his phone and he mugged me.

"girl why is yo big ass downloadin and playin games on my phone"

"cs i was bored." i shrugged makin him laugh and put his arm around me as we walked in.

we skipped the line and they let us walk in, we found our section and went to go sit down. zaire went to go and get drinks while we all just talked and go to know sahari.

she was from atlanta but was only here to visit her dads side of the family for thanksgiving, she was 19 like me, and she was a entrepreneur and owned her own online boutique.

after a while of sitting and drinking crybaby started playin so we all got up and went to the dance floor and started twerkin, jaivyn came behind me and i started to throw that shi in every direction. when i was finna stop he clutched fat ma and kissed my cheek.

"jaivynn, chill out fa we go home rn" i said puttin my arms around his neck. before he could respond bullets started goin off makin us run outside. all the girls was together but zaire wasnt with the boys. i got my gun out my bag and went back inside to see some nigga shoot zai and run. before he could leave i shot him in his head and some bitch that was next to him. jaivyn, kai, and kion was takin care of everyone else while i went over to zaire. it looked like he was shot in his side but i didnt know how bad it was

i took off his hoodie and tied it around him to apply pressure and we were on our way to the hospital. alaina was distraught and kept rubbin her stomach.

"bitch are you pregnant?" lyric asked.

"yeah, and i dont know what imma do if heon make it." she said trying to calm down.

"its gon be ok, he gon make it." i said not 100% believing myself.

———————————————————————
ian gon lie i fg abt this book but i am a lil bored so i might start a new one, stay tuneddd

vote & comment💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.4K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
143K 3.8K 39
( first book) 2020๐Ÿ’•
159K 2.9K 24
Just read