Fifty Shades Of Dave (Dave ea...

By diamondsierraa

I can't lose , when I'm with you โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ค More

๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
๐Ÿ’•
20
21
Open discussion
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
And anotherrrr thing
40

23

2.6K 76 25
By diamondsierraa

"So what the fuck we gone do ..because bitch you can't hide this shit forever ! Malcom is out of jail" LayLani paced the floor of my condo

"SHUT UP LANI LET ME THINK !" I sat with my face between my hands . Malcom was my man ,  he went to jail right before I went to fulfill my contract with Dave . He'd just got out of prison two days ago and was a possible option , but he wasn't the father figure I wanted my son to have . Malcom was a dangerous man when made a fool of , and truthfully I wasn't ready to face his wrath . in his eyes my son was his until he figures out he isn't and I wanted to be long gone . Another reason I haven't did a DNA TEST is because , I've slept with Daves brother Davon around that time too . It was a drunk mistake , and I didn't know they were related , all this shit was a total mess .

"We gotta figure this shit out bitch your my bestfriend and I can't see you in a casket im just gone be blunt about this" she sighed shaking her head .

"I know...maybe if I can get a fake dna test made it can save me I ju-" a knock interrupted our conversation , making us both jump . I opened the door revealing Malcom , he held Anthony in his arms staring between the two of us .

"Ho-how did you get my son" I stuttered , he was at my aunts house so I could keep him safe , epic fail I'll make sure to curse her ass out .

"Love you girl bye"LayLani quickly grabbed her belongings sliding past Malcom .

"Damn I can't get my own son ...I would've thought I had a welcome home party waiting on me I guess you busy though right" he chuckled shutting the door

"I'm sorry I've been rushing around trying to get stuff together for his half birthday" I referred to Anthony who'd be turning 6months next week .

"Oh okay , he look just like you" he faintly smiled kissing his cheek before handing him to me . I quickly sat down making sure he was okay , looking on his back and arms .

"Damn I ain't gone hurt my son ...you tweaking" his thick Chicago accent crept from his mouth .

"Malcom , you can't just take my baby like that you can at least call " I sat Anthony in his play pin , then turning around only to be  CA choked up against the wall .

"Why the fuck you worried about what the fuck I do with my kid ...you trying to keep him from me or some shit? Don't play with me bri" he roughly let me go .

"No ...I just need to make sure I know where he is and that he's safe" I held my throat staring up at him .

"You right I'm sorry , I didn't mean to do that baby ..I know I said I was gone be better this time and I am come here" he pulled me into a hug . My eyes watered getting that same feeling of terror he use to give me.

"Let's put Junebug down and hop in the shower ...I know you miss me" he kissed my cheek going to run the water . I sat with my back against the wall , as I began to quietly cry .

"Thank you ...bestfriend I'll be out your hair soon I promise I'm about to get me a apartment as we speak" I sat scooping the bottle of the ice cream we both shared .

"Girl please ..I hate sleeping here by myself , and Antoine nasty ass is over with" she chuckled , shaking her head .

"I can't believe he did you and alaysia like that ...more so her because you really don't care" lay was such a sweet girl it was sad she was dealing with this and knowing him he probably don't give a damn.

"She better than me I would've been at the clinic faster than Mexican music" she laughed , switching episodes of Bridgeton

"Girl shut upppp...your ass is crazy" I giggled pushing her knee . My mind drifted off to Dave it's almost been a month since we broke up , shit still hurts like hell but it is what it is. I wasn't standing for all that , it wasn't what I wanted to deal with .

"I love you bestfriend I really do I'm glad your holding up even though I wasn't the one being asked to go to the doctor with you" she made a yikes expression.

"Here you go I said I was sorry already lyssa , plus you had work anyways...I wasn't about to ask you to miss work for a doctors appointment" i scrunched my face .

"Righ-" a knock sounded at the door , we both stood walking over . She smacked her lips peeping through the peephole .

"Nigga please get the fuck off my door step-"

"Man open the door before I kick this bitch down" Antoine spoke from the opposite side of the door .

I covered my mouth trying to hold my laughter it always amazed me how delusional he was over Alyssa but tried to hide it . That's a manipulative nigga for you. I made my way back to the couch as they bickered back and forth , leading to her opening the door . I grabbed my belongings walking to her room flopping in the bed , not wanting to hear any more.

    Later that night

"You ready ?" Alyssa opened the bathroom door

"Yeah I'm just finishing my hair , Nyla here?" I peeked my head through the door where Nyla and kadaja sat on the couch ready to go . "Here I come let post these" i smiled selecting the picture I wanted on my instagram.

eastwayvon , Daveeast and 13,303 others liked this photo
Briealovee- lame left you scarred so I had to reinvent you ❤️

"Sexy mamaaaaa" kadaja boosted

"Thank you booo thank youuu" i smiled doing a small spin , letting them get into the body real quick . we were all headed out to the strip that was lined with clubs and bars , I knew I'd be out all night dealing with Alyssa .

"Damn bitch finallyyy after 3 hoursssss" Nyla groaned stepping from the car pulling her skirt down .

"Bitch it ain't my fault these bitches took up all the parking spots , hopefully they don't tow my car I'll be crying all night" Alyssa scanned the area as we began to walk up the strip .

"Bitch don't even speak on it knock on wood or something" I mugged , I can't imagine leaving the strip drunk and ready to lay down just to find out the car had been taken .

"Ooooo yalll come on let's go in here" kadaja pointed to a two story club , lights flashed as people danced on the roof top . We walked through the doors seeing the crowded scene , it was okay for the most part . We found our way to the bar ordering shots and limes . I was bumped by a tall muscular guy before he caught my balance .

"My fault baby girl" he looked me up and down before walking past me .

"You good" I turned my attention back to the bar continuing my conversation with girls .

"Here boo" kadaja handed me another shot with a lime . I took it to the head hissing at the stringless of the tequila.

"Wooooo ...come on yall let's dance" i pulled them to the dance floor . We swirled and twisted our hips to the r&b that played through the club , laughing at some the older dudes who kept trying to get at us .

"Damn how you doing" Alyssa smiled , as the same dude from before approached us .

"Wassup...can I get you a drink?" He licked his plump pink lips .

"Oh nah I'm good I had enough thank you though" I gave a kind grin , he was either handsome or the don julio had my eyes deceiving me .

"Ight a lemonade or something then , anything that'll get you to talk to me" he bent down close enough that I could smell his cologne . 

"Alright don't try no funny shit I'm not lacking at all" i eyed him .

"You ain't got no worries with me baby girl I'm pretty sure your friends gone be watching me like a hawk anyways" he glared at them grabbing for my hand , Nyla gave me a funny look before turning her attention back to the girls . I brushed it off following behind him , he looked back a few times with a smile before we finnaky approached the bar .

"Whatever she want" he tapped the counter pointing to me .

"Pink lemonade" i nodded then looked over to him scanning his very familiar figure , that reminded my of Dave .

"Can I get your name now miss pink lemonade? Or you gone make me wait all night" he chuckled , giving me a glance of his pretty brown eyes .

"You never asked , but it's briea and yours ? Mr.can't see infront of him" i referred to him bumping into me earlier .

"I didn't see your pretty ass and it's Malcolm" he smirked .

ight I know exactly what I'm going to do now and y'all finna be soooo sickkkkk 🤣 but I love yalllllll don't be mad at me😂🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 8.2K 119
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸพBaby I can be your sneaky link๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ
296K 12.9K 19
๐–๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ’ธ ๐–๐ž ๐๐ข๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ–ค
90.9K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHH๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ’•
682K 16K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate๐Ÿค