Meant To Be Together ||Jikook...

By LostJams2

# Modern A/B/O Dynamics # Mpreg # Mention of death # Angst # And more.... Alpha Jeon Jungkook,a famous busin... More

INTRODUCTION
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

15.

3.2K 273 71
By LostJams2

AUTHOR'S POV

"Can I get your laptop please?" Jimin asked Tzuyu with his calm composure.

"What are you trying to do Mr. Park? " Tzuyu said shockingly as she somewhat understood what Jimin was trying to do but that can't be possible right? Jimin is just a nurse then how can he make an exclusive report and that to within 40 minutes. It was even impossible for herself to do it even though she was in charge of that project. Then there is no way a nurse can overpower her right?

"Mr. Jeon I know Mr. Lee personally as we have worked on the same project last year as well so maybe if I asked then they'll extend this meeting." Tzuyu said ignoring Jimin and everyone else thinking Jungkook will listen to her.

" Give him a laptop. " Jungkook said keeping his hand on the pocket of his pants and he stands behind Jimin to see what he will do with laptop. Tzuyu had never ever been angry at someone else this much as she is at Jimin. But still she surpassed her inner feelings trying to control her frustration which was clearly visible on her face.

Not only Tzuyu but also all other employees gathered at the scene not understanding why Jungkook was listening to Jimin rather than listening to Tzuyu. Everyone was underestimating Jimin but because of Jungkook's presence they were quiet.

Jimin quickly takes the laptop given to him and gathers all documents on the table. His fingers were typing fast along with reading all those documents. The scene of Tzuyu explaining the project proposal to Jungkook replayed in his mind with each and every word which also helped him to make a report. And he has seen the way iseul made the report so he knew the format. He just had to put correct information with suitable design with eye catching language.

Jungkook was observing the way Jimin was working so serious, passionate and engrossed in his work. A little pout formed on his lips making him remember their accidental kiss. The way his fingers played on the laptop with proper concentration was so endearing to watch. Jungkook felt his wolf proudly wiggling his tail when he read everything Jimin typed.

Soon Jimin completed the report within 34 minutes not even 40 and handed it to Jungkook who read it carefully passing to towards Tzuyu.

" Ms. Choi you are head of this project so check it. Can we use this report for today's meeting? " Jungkook asked.

Tzuyu hurriedly took report and iseul also joined to check it. They were sure it wouldn't be perfect but too bad as it was even better than the one Iseul made. Not even a single mistake even after reading it repeatedly. Even though Tzuyu never wanted to admit that report is perfect but she knew she can't fool Jungkook.

" I-.It's good Mr. Jeon. We can use it for meeting." Tzuyu admited making everyone around them shocked as it felt like a miracle to them.

"Okay then good. Take Jimin with you for a meeting instead of Iseul and tell him how to represent." Jungkook said and both followed him behind for meeting.

The meeting went as planned and they got the deal. Jimin was nervous as fuck but somehow he managed not to make any mistake. He was looking stunning during presentation as if he was the head of marketing department and not Tzuyu.

As soon as they come out of meeting room everyone was curious about how it went. Many people were now happy by jimin's talent and started praising him saying how talented he is. They're those who were eager to kick him out of company just moment ago but now they're praising him.

Jimin who was standing calmly besides Tzuyu went to Jungkook grabbing everyone's attention on him.

"Mr Jeon I didn't break the laptop. Iseul broke her laptop on her own. I admit that my timing of getting up and laptop falling were the same but Iseul was the one who was holding the laptop. " Jimin finished and now everyone who were accusing Jimin was looking towards Iseul with wide eyes.

Jimin would have admitted it before the presentation also but he knew that even if he would have accused Iseul no one would have believed him. Since it was Iseul's report and why will she do something like this to ruin her own hardwork right?

"W-what are you talking about Mr. Park? Why would I ruin my own report? I have been working in this department from last 3 years. I am loyal to my job. So why are you accusing me? " Iseul denied jimin's blame hoping not to get caught.

"Let's watch CCTV footage. " Jungkook announced and soon Tzuyu moved towards her cabin but Jungkook stopped her and signalled hyunsik.

Hyunsik played video from hidden CCTV footage which was only accessible for Jungkook. That CCTV was from the different angle which was clearly showing how Iseul pushed her own laptop to fall at the same time when Jimin woke up from his seat.

Now everyone was looking at Iseul with betrayal and anger.

"Mr. Jeon please believe me I don't know it happened by my mistake. I thought it fell because of Mr. Park. I am sorry for not noticing. I swear nothing like this with happen again in future. " Iseul apologised immediately.

"Iseul is right Mr. Jeon. I know her from past 3 years. She is good at her job and not careless at all. It must've have been a mistake. I will make sure she will apologize to Mr. Park." Tzuyu defended iseul not because she cared for her but because it would have ruined her image not handling project to proper employee.

" I don't want to listen anything. Anyone can already she did it on purpose by expression in footage. Such an careless employee can't work in my company. Be ready with your resignation letter within an hour." Jungkook said in anger that everyone was scared to death. They knew their boss is very strict when it comes work.

" You can't fire her Mr. Jeon we don't have another suitable employee like Iseul. Even if we take interviews for filling her position it will still take 2 weeks for it. I need secretary for this upcoming project. " Tzuyu reasoned out throwing her last card.

"Who said that I don't have a good replacement for Iseul." Jungkook said raising his eyebrows towards Tzuyu making her gulp.

" Mr. Park will replace Iseul's position. And it's your responsibility Ms. Choi to train him." Jungkook continued shocking the whole department. They knew Jimin made such an impressive report but he got the job without any interview just like that. Now everyone was jealous of him. Meanwhile Jimin couldn't believe his ears did Jungkook Just gave him job in his company?

Jungkook went to him office making Jimin follow him quietly.

" Mr. Jeon...? I can't do this job." Jimin said as soon they reached his office.

"And why is that? Don't you want some high salary job or you wanna be a nurse forever? You will get double salary of whatever you are getting as nurse right now. " Jungkook said well aware that Jimin won't say no to high salary.

Of course Jimin didn't just wanted to be nurse forever but because Jin wanted him to become one that's why he joined nursing in the first place. Now that he is getting chance of double salary so he can't say no.

"But what about Yeona? " Jimin asked in concern. Jungkook felt his heart did a thing seeing Jimin concern about his pup. That's when Yeona entered his office with her doll in one hand and by her other hand she was trying to untangle her hairs which were stuck in her doll's dress.

Jimin cooed at sight and went to help her soon.

"Thank you pretty angel." Yeona said giving him a peak on his cheek and went to his dad who soon picked her making her sit on his lap.

" How many days it will take for recovery of her injuries? " Jungkook asked Jimin.

" Her injuries are almost healed. I just need to change her dressing once a day. " Jimin answered.

"It's fine then you can do both right? " Jungkook said making Jimin relieved that he won't have to leave Yeona. He doesn't know why but he couldn't make himself away from the pup.

"Thank you for your offer Mr. Jeon. I will work hard in the marketing department and won't create any trouble. " Jimin said giving Jungkook his signature eye smile making Jungkook's heart beat fast than usual.

" I want you to investigate on Mr. Park again personally. I want each and every details." Jungkook ordered Hyunsik after Jimin went out of his office.

Next day

Jimin went to marketing department as a replacement of Iseul. He was somewhat nervous but also excited for the work.

He went to Tzuyu's office. Her office was not as big as Jungkook but still it was more spacious than the one in any other departments. It has a transparent glass wall on the other side of the room where we can see outside employees doing their work but it noone can see inside it.

" Hello mam I am park Jimin just joined marketing department today. I will work hard and try to meet all expectations. " Jimin said bowing as Tzuyu was now her boss after all.

" No need to be too formal as we are colleagues now. Is it okay if I address you as Jimin right?" Tzuyu asked casually welcoming him warmly as if nothing has happened yesterday.

" Sure mam." Jimin replied smiling softly towards her. Just then there was a knock on the office door and Tzuyu called the person in and a male Omega entered the office.

"Jimin this is soobin. He will guide you about your work as my secretary. As you have no work experience so you will work as intern in the initial days." Tzuyu explained and Jimin followed soobin after all discussion.

"Here take all of these files and as you are still new so I will teach you how to make print out today." Soobin said and went towards machine explaining Jimin how to operate it.

Tzuyu was watching Jimin standing besides printer and making print outs of all documents as each and every employee was handling all files to him for print outs which was tiring. And of course Tzuyu was enjoying it.

Iseul wasn't a close friend or something like that for Tzuyu but she was someone who worked like an obedient puppy whatever she has been told that's what Tzuyu liked about her but now because of Jimin she was gone. So she wasn't going to make anything easy for Jimin. She was planning to make him overwork and when he will come back complaining she wanted to take this as an excuse to say he isn't fit for this job.

Jimin was exhausted by printing but he didn't complain anything rather he took his chance and read each every document he was printing which was regarding different projects of department. He always had this habit of reading everything which always helps him to improve his knowledge and now working in the marketing department means he needs as much knowledge as he can get as he was new and needed some time to catch up his other colleagues.

It was already lunch time till Jimin finished his task. He thought his other colleagues will wait for him or at least call him for a lunch but nothing like that happened as if everyone was ignoring him purposefully. Jimin didn't let that bother him and went to company canteen.

He saw everyone was eating in their own group while he was alone. He pouted unconsciously.

"Pretty angel.. " Yeona's cute voice grabbed jimin's attention and he turned around only to find out that pup was running towards him and hugged his knees happily. Jimin smiled and picked her up.

"Hey what are you doing here Sweetie?" Jimin asked confusingly thinking what pup is doing here ?

"I come here to eat with you. Look dad has also come with me." Yeona said pointing behind him where Jungkook was coming. Jimin was so happy seeing Yeona as he missed her but he frowned when noticed Jungkook. He was afraid he won't be able to eat anything this time also. Cause last time when they ate Jungkook ate everything from his plate.

"What are you doing here Mr. Jeon? " Jimin asked alpha even though he knew the answer.

" I come here for Yeona and to eat also." Jungkook answered as if telling him he just come here for his daughter and his presence doesn't matter to him.

" Do you want a treat from me then?" Jimin asked but regretted the same moment thinking what if alpha said yes? But he won't say yes right? I mean he is CEO of this big company so why will he need jimin's treat. Yeah Jimin convinced himself that Jungkook will definitely say no.

" Sure why not." Jungkook said taking a seat in front of Jimin again.

Jungkook ordered three plates of best and expensive dishes of canteen telling staff to cut the amount from jimin's bonus of this month.

Jimin wanted to straggle this arrogant alpha for snatching away his bonus. He cursed himself thinking why did he even offer a treat when he knew what was gonna happen already???

Since Jimin was going to pay so he ordered normal salad dish for him to save money.

Jungkook has ordered roasted chicken which was looking so tasty that no one can resist. And Jimin was unable to eat his own salad now seeing that chicken.

"Want some?" Jungkook said offering Jimin a peace but before Jimin could say yes he ate the piece on his own.

"I think this salad is healthy for your health. You shouldn't eat chicken." Jungkook continued eating his own dishes enjoying jimin's angry red face laughing internally.

Jikook was in their own world unaware of the way people were looking at them with wide eyes in canteen. Employees of marketing department were regretting not inviting Jimin with them now. Cause if they would have invited Jimin then maybe they would have chance of having lunch with this hot and sexy CEO which was obviously everyone's dream. Again company's group chat was buzzing with messeges of Jungkook eating with Jimin.

"How is your first day at work?" Jungkook asked.

"It was good. " Jimin said in cold voice as he was already angry at alpha for making him eat salad so Jungkook also didn't ask him much.

After lunch Jimin went to Jungkook's office for changing Yeona's dressing.

" Pretty angel do you think my dad is handsome? Do you like him?" Yeona asked him when she realised that Jimin was staring at Jungkook from time to time as he wanted to say something.

"Who will like this arrogant alpha? " Jimin said even before he could stop himself receiving a glare from Jungkook.

"Mr. Jeon I want my bonus which you haven't given yet?" Jimin soon said thinking to distract alpha from whatever he said earlier. But who does ask for bonus after badmouthing someone?

" Look at this I have wrote everyone in this notebook. It has has record of all my bonus since grandma's birthday party. " Jimin said handling Jungkook his account book.

"Don't you think I will get bankrupt by paying all your bonus? " Jungkook said.

" What are you saying Mr. Jeon. I mean you are such a young handsome and CEO of such and amazing company. I don't think you will have any problem for my bonus. " Jimin praised him wanting to get his bonus as soon as possible.

"Okay I will send you to the finance department." Jungkook said after checking Jimin's book making him sigh in relief.

" Pretty angel look I drew all of us. " Yeona said showing him her drawing to him and Jimin suddenly showed it to Jungkook without checking it himself.

"Look Mr. Jeon how beautifully Yeona has drawn you." Jimin said and that was his biggest mistake ever.

Jimin's and Yeona's figure in drawing were somewhat at least recognisable but Jungkook's figure was just a stick with a circle shaped head and two hands and legs around it.

" Is THIS how you imagine me Mr. Park? " Jungkook said glaring at him.

A/N :

Will poor Jimin get his bonus or not at least this time?

Vote goal : 70+....
For the next update...

Please vote and leave lots of comments. It always motivates me to write.

Feedback please 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 292 16
Park Jimin, a gentle-hearted convenience store worker and a dancer, finds his world intertwined with that of underground boxer Jeon Jungkook, a myste...
118K 9.8K 44
- King Card #jikookau King of twilight , Alpha hybrid vampire Júngkōōk , who cant have a mate because no one wants to be his omega , met Omega Prin...
2.3K 160 12
Emma Charles have had a shitty childhood because she was an orphan but turned her life around and went from having nothing to having everything she h...