Game On: Ark of Arsenal (Espo...

By oaxygenknight

ESPORTS ROMANCE | MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) Completed Dominating professional players in ranked... More

Fan Arts
Introduction
Terms, Heroes, Ranks, and Roles
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
Gear On (Snow and Dominus' Story)
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
Final Chapter
Epilogue
Special Chapter

XVI

9K 452 219
By oaxygenknight

CHAPTER 16

NANLALAMIG na pinagsiklop ni Finithee ang mga kamay habang nakaupo sa harap ng computer.

Her first on-cam livestream will start within 10 minutes and there are already 200k viewers waiting for her. Buti sana kung sampu lang ang nag-aabang, pero bakit gano'n karami? Mga chismoso!

She nervously faced her team mates who were standing behind her.

"I think I should j-just back out, sa league na lang ako magpapakita—"

"Hep!" Kiel cut her off. "Focus, missy. Don't feel pressured, everything's going to be okay. People are waiting for you!"

"But I..."

"Missy, I'm here to cheer you up. One more thing, you're so beautiful and charming, don't be afraid of what will people say to you," Scar said as tapped her shoulder lightly.

Hinarap niya ulit ang computer at paulit-ulit na inayos ang web cam. Ilang beses na rin siyang tumingin sa comment section.

"Asawaaaa ko."

"Love you, Rage!"

"Kaka-excite naman 'to gagu."

"Ah," she uttered out of nervousness. Bahagya niyang inatras ang upuan. "Ayoko na. Bukas n-na lang!"

She was about to stand up when Wrath arrived and threw death glares over her. Nanghina agad ang mga tuhod niya sa tingin ng lalaki at nanlalantang napaupo.

He walked towards her before lightly pushing her chair back to its original position.

"Your live's starting in three minutes, stop sulking around."

"Captain."

He let out a sigh before sitting on his own gaming chair. 'Saka ito umurong papalapit sa kaniya. "They won't bite you."

Her hand immediately grabbed his arm. Kumapit siya roon nang mahigpit at doon kumuha ng lakas ng loob nang magsimula nang mag-countdown ang live niya sa sampung segundo.

"It's alright, I'm not nervous," pang-ga-gaslight niya sa sarili bago isuot ang headphone.

🔴 Live Starting

She smiled sweetly in front of the camera before letting go of Wrath's arm to wave at everyone. "Hello, everyone. It's me, Rage."

Her eyes went to the comment section when it almost exploded due to numerous people spamming.

"Ahhh, ang ganda moooo."

"My wifeeee."

"GANDAA TANGINA LABYU MWUAH."

"I loveeee you prettyyyy."

Hinugot niya ang hininga at muling ngumiti. "I'll be playing in the league as Ark of Arsenal's new exp-laner. Please support me and my team mates in June 12."

"Wow. She talks like she's already expert in this field." Scar.

"What an actress." That was Kiel.

"I'll start playing now, guys!" she announced before entering a ranked game.

The game started and her hero marched towards the exp-lane. Pinigilan niya lang na mangatal ang kamay habang naglalaro dahil nakikita pa rin niya ang pagdagsa ng mga tao sa comment section.

"Wow! Finithee, you have 357k viewers already. It's continuously getting high," Hugene informed her.

After killing the opponent's exp-laner, she read one comment.

"Finithee is your real name? Sounds so prettyyyy, my baby."

She gulped. "Yes, Finithee Suarez is my real name."

"She's a minor."

Sinamaan niya ng tingin si Wrath nang magsalita ito sa tabi niya.

"Is thaaaat my Wrath?!"

"Hahahaha, are you really a minor, Rage?"

Her forehead furrowed in annoyance. "I'm not a minor. I'm already 20! Huwag kayong maniwala sa idol n'yo."

"Captain!" inis niyang sabi nang bigla na lang kumilos ang mga daliri ng lalaki para magpipindot sa keyboard niya. "I died!"

"Oh."

Nakabusangot niyang iniwas ang tingin dito at muling nag-focus sa paglalaro. Dahil na rin sa inis niya sa lalaking katabi niya ay ilang beses siyang naka-penta kill sa kalaban.

"Angaaaas."

"Still can't believe that you're a girl, Rage. You're even playing as an exp-laner. Excited to see you in the arena!"

Finithee finally let out a sigh of relief after finishing the game, getting the MVP as well.

Coach Migo leaned forward before waving on the camera. "Ask questions to our dear Rage. She'll answer many of them!"

Magrereklamo na sana siya pero pinili na lang niyang manahimik at ngumiti nang napakalambing.

"Did you apply for Ark of Arsenal or they really hired you?"

"Coach Migo sent me an email and offered me to be Ark of Arsenal's exp-laner. Then, I undergo scrim and that's it!" she happily answered.

"Are you confident about your play style against other professional players? The first match will start next week. Rooting for you!"

Kung tipikal na Finithee lang ang sasagot ay baka napatalsik na siya agad sa team sa pagsagot ng makatotohanan. Pero kailangan niyang maging mabait at role model.

"I'm excited to play against them and I'll try to do my best to win with my team mates. Hindi pa natin masasabi sa ngayon kung anong mangyayari," napakabait niyang sagot.

She saw from her peripheral vision that Wrath moved his chair closer to her. Nakita na rin ito sa camera at mas lalong lumala pa ang pagbuhos ng mga comments.

"You actually believe that her answer's genuine?" he asked.

"Captain," saway niya rito.

"If this is an off-cam livestream, she would've answered in her usual proud voice saying 'I defeated those professional players, how hard could it be to defeat them during the league?'. There. That's her real answer," mahaba nitong litanya para lang bwisitin siya.

She almost pinched him in so much irritation, gladly that she was able to stop herself from doing so.

"Cutieeee Rage."

"What's wrong with bragging, my baby! You really defeat them multiple times. It's something to brag about!"

"How's it living with the most handsome player?"

She faked a laugh. "Thank you, guys. And about this question." Sinamaan niya ng tingin si Wrath at binalik ang tingin sa camera. "How's it living with Wrath? Hell! He's cold and he doesn't even want to talk to me. He's— hmp!"

Agad siyang nagpumiglas nang takpan nito nang mariin ang bibig niya.

Then he leaned forward and locked eyes with her. "I told you to behave, little kid."

Tinanggal niya ang kamay nito mula sa bibig niya. "Masungit ka naman talaga!"

"What's the matter with that? It helps keeping girls away from you."

"What?" Hindi makapaniwalang tinuro niya ang comment section. "You think you're successful when it comes to shooing girls away from you? You have a big fan base even when you're a snub!"

Wrath stared at her intently. "Are they even capable of approaching me in public without my consent? No."

"But they're still—"

"Isn't it nice to date a player like that?" Kinurot nito ang pisngi niya. "Have you ever seen a professional player who doesn't play with girls' heart? I'm the only one who's like that."

"Eh, ano naman—"

"Just focus on your live and behave."

Isang matalim na tingin ang pinakawalan niya sa lalaki bago muling ibalik ang tingin sa comment section.

"BAGAY KAYO, FINIWRATH. #PINIRATCOUPLE."

"Just date already."

"Nandito pa po kami #Wrage."

Napasampal siya nang mahina sa noo nang ma-realize na nagbardagulan na naman sila ng captain nila at sa harap pa ng maraming tao.

Walang araw na hindi siya binubwisit ng lalaki.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 680 5
After knowing the truth about his real identity, Lincoln Thaddeus Knights built his own empire to execute his one purpose - to make the Knights Famil...
355K 13.3K 30
As the King and Lord of Elityian's Empire, Avenight has to fulfill his responsibility and find a woman to marry before his ceremony. As their whole c...
2.8M 73.7K 47
Eerrah Ferrer loves causing trouble to the extent, sending students to Hospital does not bother anymore in order to get another expulsion from her cu...