FALLING FOR HIM??(✓)

Af cutegir2002

Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyu... Mere

Introduction✿
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58(M)
59(M)
60
61
QnA
62
63(M)
64
65
66
not a chapter...
67
68
69
70(M)
71
73
74(End)
Epilogue ♥️
Promotion

72

6.6K 405 100
Af cutegir2002

Sometimes home is a
Person~~

***

Tae was showered with lots of love and pecks by his husband as soon as other understood everything. They all then told the whole family about this and everyone was damn happy by the news. They all congratulated the couple, yeo bin said she wishes their baby didn't take after their father...only if she knew.

It's been 3 months, after tae was pregnant, till now he didn't show any symptoms of pregnancy, never felt dizzy or felt like vomiting. He had been fit throughout the months just a bit of head ache that too went away just after he drinks something fresh like juice.

But as soon as the fourth month started, he started to get more and more hungry. Today was Sunday and tae had ate 5 to 6 pancakes in the breakfast that surprised the two other people in the house. But they didn't said anything as they knew it was obvious that he will eat more than usual.

The whole day he felt hungry every hour and Jungkook cooked him whatever he wished. Irene just adored the two, secretly wishing to get someone like Jungkook for herself also.

The next day rolled on and they both went to office, tae had decided he will be working until the last two months and they both will take 4 months leave together, that means they will work from home. Tae was walking from the printing section of the office where papers are printed and Xeroxed. He got startled a little as a file slip from his hold. He tried to bed to get the file but a female employees was alread crotched down to get him the file.

"Here Mr Kim." She spoke with a smile, tae smiled at her.

"Let me help you." She offered.

"No no, it's fine I can manage." Tae spoke with a polite smile, she nodded as she gave the file.

Tae walked to the cabin and gave the file to Jungkook, who shook his head. "Love I had told you don't work this much, and specially don't lift heavy things, it's not good for you." He spoke as he pulled tae on his lap.

Tae cupped his face and gave a peck on his lips." Don't worry, I am fine. And this isn't that heavy, just relax." He spoke softly caressing jungkook's cheeks.

"How I should not, you both means the world to me love. I can't let any of you get hurt a bit also." Jungkook spoke as he caressed the small baby bump making tae giggle softly.

"Hmm that's a point too. But don't worry, we will be always safe cause you are always here." Tae spoke pecking other's nose making a big bunny smile to spread on jungkook's face.

****

"So ready to see and hear the heartbeats of baby." The doctor asked smiling at the couple who nodded with nervousmess visible in their eyes.

"Don't worry, you will feel good hearing the heart beats." Doctor assured as she applied some white gel on tae's small baby bump, she connected the speakers with the sonography machine and smiled as she moved the device over tae's tummy.

"See this is the baby." Jungkook and tae smiled with tears as they saw the small gem of their on the screen. Their eyes went wide as they heard the loud heart beats echoing in the silent room. Tae squeezed jungkook's hand making him look at other.

"Wait, it's two heart beats." The doctor spoke with a frown, she looked at the screen and gasped in surprise.

"Congratulations, you are expecting triplets, the third heart beat is too low to catch but yeah I can see three babies on the screen see." The doctor told to the soon to be parents who were shocked. But she wasn't wrong cause yes there were three small figures. Can taekook be more happy than this, after so many months of wait they were blessed to know they were going to be parents and now they got to know they are going to be parents of triplets.

The news brought a wave of happiness in the jeon's as this was the first some a Jeon was having three kids, jeon's were know for twins, but not triplets. And it was so happy moment for them to even speak out their happiness.

****

A month later...

Taekook sat infront of Irene as the girl looked between the two with a frown. This two had asked her to come as they have to talk to her on a serious topic and now they aren't saying anything.

"So Irene, you know your friend ye-han. We wanted to talk about him." Jungkook started as he looked at tae to say something but the male was busy eating the stawberry and mint chocolate to say anything.

"Yes oppa say what you wanna say." Irene spoke with a small smile.

"Look Irene, I don't know if I should say this or not. But I had looked that boy's background and believe me I would ask you to not be near him anymore." Jungkook spoke making Irene frown. Jungkook sighed as he moved forward trying to take a strawberry from the bowl but hissed as tae slapped his hand with a glare.

"I mean, I had found he uses girls for his sexual pleasure. And than manipulates them, I am already going deep in his past life to file a case against him so he won't harm more girls like he did in past. But for now, you shouldn't be around him at all. I hope you are understanding my point." Jungkook explained breifly.

"Hmm, I understood and don't worry I won't be near him. Actually I don't even want to it's just he roams around be like a bee, but don't worry I will ask him to not." Irene spoke with a smile. Jungkook nodded with a smile but they both bite their lips to not smile as tae burped loudly.

"Sowwy." He apologized cutely. They just smiled at the cute being and Jungkook ruffled his hairs.

*****

Two months later....

"Babies, tell papa I am your favorite." Tae spoke as he caressed his big baby bump, but he didn't received any kick.

"Babies tell mama I am your favorite." Jungkook spoke pressing his palm over the skin of other and his eyes went wide as he felt the kick against his palm. Tae rolled his eyes.

"See, I said I am their favourite." Jungkook spoke with a proud look, it's around 3 in the morning and these two are still up talking about this things cause tae wasn't sleepy.

"Fine, I got it. I am no one's favourite." Tae spoke as tears welped up in his eyes.

"Oh my baby, who said you are no one's favourite. You are my favourite bub." Jungkook spoke pecking tae's eyes kids making tae smile widely.

"Really?" He asked with big Bambi eyes making his whipped husband coo at him.

"Yeshhhhh my love, you are my favourite." Jungkook spoke as he pinched tae's cheeks. Other giggled making Jungkook smile widely as well. But the smile turn into a frown as tae suddenly hissed.

"What happened love? Are you hurt somewhere?" Jungkook asked with worried filled voice.

"Nothing just..." A pink shade of blush spread on tae's cheeks as he trailed off .

"Love... Tell me are you feeling any pain." He asked again with more soft tone. Tae nodded with a shy smile.

"Tell me where is my love feeling pain." Jungkook spoke again caressing tae's cheeks softly. With bright red face tae pointed at his swells making other smirk as he understood the reason for it.

"Do you want me to help you?" He asked looking straight in tae's eyes, tae gulped hard before giving him a soft nod. Jungkook smiled as he slowly lifted the shirt till the swells were visible.

He licked his lips as he saw the small white drop of milk over the bud, he touched the buds making tae moan.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Jungkook smiled as he pecked tae's forehead first and than moved down to take the right bud in his mouth. Tae gasped loudly as his husband flicked the bud with his tongue in his mouth.

His fingers curled in jungkook's hair as other started to suck the bud softly, a wave of milk splash in jungkook's mouth making him hum at the taste. The hum caused some vibration to tae's body making him roll his eyes.

The ceo sucked the right bud while he pinched and flicked the left one when he thought it wasn't getting a good attention.

After sucking the right one properly Jungkook left it with a peck on the bud and sucked the left one tugging the bud between his teeths. As he was fully satisfied he moved back, licking the drop of milk that was at the corner of his lips. Tae flashed more red as he saw this act of other.

Tae was panting hard lips parted to take the oxygen, chest going up and down, his hair strands being stuck on his forehead because of sweat. His lips were already red because of the way he bite them hard to not moan loudly, this tempted other and he smashed their lips together.

Kissing tae's furiously jungkook's caressed the big Babu bump with his hands softly. He smiled when tae hummed in the kiss, tae can taste the milkly taste through the kiss. This made him more red if that was even possible. After the heated moment and kiss they both cuddled and slowly slept.

----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

I don't know what I just wrote above, I am on periods and have lost many brain cells 🙂😑

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author 😘😘😘😘

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

84.5K 6.6K 36
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. The two souls studying in the same school, in their last year before entering...
194K 13.6K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
316K 13.3K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
202K 14.5K 66
Story by cutegir2002: >>>>>>>>>>>> A story of an army officer Jeon Jungkook officer who is currently surviving his country doing his military enlistm...