๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐”๐’

By vintageclout

๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ช ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ More

๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐”๐’
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ

๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

3.4K 164 10
By vintageclout

ain't no dear Darius but it's my brother's prom send off! This the first time Darius really met alot of my family.

KYAWO TILLER | ATLANTA, GEORGIA

" WON'T CATCH ME CUFFIN ON NO HO CAUSE I AINT TWELVE, drop a ten no trail hit the ass in a hotel" kyawo sung out to Darius song feelin like rylo as she continued to eat on a cupcake. Ever since Darius told her he rapped she listened to his songs and supported him badly, she loved that he was in love with making music.

"His big homie a rat, he ninja turtlе, Raphael" she sung out loud again, watching as her momma came into the kitchen flicking her hand away from the cupcakes.

"Kyawo please you know these are for the guest, why you eating them" her mom said looking at her noticing two of the cupcakes were already gone.

"My bad, you just had them out here I thought they was ready to be eaten" kyawo raised her hands up in surrender, leaving to go socialize with all the rest of the family guests that were up in the house.

Everybody was there to see othay leave off for prom. This was his first prom and everyone was excited to see that he wanted to go, especially kyawo since she encouraged him to go.

She sat on the couch and pulled her phone out she began to scroll on instagram and just look at whatever people were posting since it was taking forever for othay to get back. They had took him out to get some things & they had to pick up his date.

She lifted her head up when she heard her loud ass uncle come in the house laughing with Darius behind him, the two had been talking ever since Darius had gotten to her house, he had a little talk with almost everyone who was there and they seemed to like him.

Going straight to the texting up was Kyawo getting ready to text him. She thought he looked so good, matter fact too good.

dookie booty darius bae 💙

It's some fine ass man
in front of me in a white tee
I think his name Darius idk tho.

That nigga sound
Tough you should go Talk to him

he alright 🥱
I just like his face

Lmao now he alright 😂
Wanna sit on it?

🫡
Maybe tomorrow

"Why you texting me like I ain't over here" Darius said coming over towards her wrapping his arms around her neck.

"cause you was occupied with my uncle, they done had you all day" she said sticking her lip out as if she was a baby

"they really didn't, you just clingy" he laughed as he watched her turn her head around to face him.

"youon like it?"

"I love it gurl"

"They say how the hell my heart cold in freezer, she took too long to fuck like a Uber I'm gone leave her" kyawo mumbles Darius lyrics out of nowhere getting up.

"You just love rapping my shit huh?" He said laughing following behind her hitting her ass as she jumped

"And I do, stopp it's so many people here"  she reached for his hand and he grabbed it as they walked out seeing that othay had arrived.

"I'm gonna cry you look so grown" their mom yelled out as she pulled out her phone recording her son in his suit. She thought he looked very handsome and she was so excited that she got to witness this.

   She always managed to celebrate her children's in anyway she could. She watched as the music played and her son walked out with a beautiful lady on side. "You look so pretty girl" a family member shouted as the girl smiled as everyone snapped pictures of them.

"Kyawo come get in this picture with your brother" her mom said motioning for her to come stand next to othay.

    Kyawo walked over and stood next to her brother smiling as her mom clicked the button taking pictures of them.

"you look fly" kyawo says to her brother as the two continue smiling

"Thank you big sis" he says kissing her on the cheek as she moves away so that her mom could get some pictures in.

@OTHAYTILLER

LIKED BY KYAWOTILLER, AND 1,345 OTHERS

Never been a hater, I don't care enough 🧏🏿‍♂️

Kyawotiller- my favorite young boy 🧏🏽‍♀️!
↪️ love you sis till infinity

Lil Darius - 🔥 fly

Fayetiller -  my baby boyy !

Comments limited

vote .
I'm bored and tryna
get these chapters out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 470 11
"๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ." Started: March 5, 2022 Finished: June 11...
527K 38K 72
"And you ain't never slimed nobody out so why you screaming slat ?" | Aug 2020
161K 6.3K 36
" ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™™ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ž ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ " ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
71.7K 604 29
Fem project freelancer x male reader I don't own red vs blue but it's a really good series check it out and I put dmc in there because why not