Azur Lane: A hawk cat

By Izumo2

In the sea far away from any civilization there is a girl who wears a military uniform floating in this sea... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 36

645 29 1
By Izumo2

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile on the other side of the ocean, the Red Axis fleet sails to catch up with the Orochi fleet.

On the other hand, Z1 makes fun of Eugen because she couldn't commit her plan.

Z1: Hahahaha, you sure didn't see that coming, did you?

Eugen: You're right, who would have expected Akagi to choose such an aggressive approach.

Hipper: Are the siren behind this too?

Z23: Was Akagi really with the sirens?

Hipper: It's pretty pathetic how the Sakura Empire didn't realize they had a mole inside of them.

Eugen: Are you sure it's just the empire?

Hipper: Huh?

Eugen: Maybe even in our country... or maybe there is siren influence in all countries.

Z1: What do you think?

Eugen: Nothing, it's better to think about it later since we don't have time, if we survive we'll have all the time in the world to solve it.

Hipper: Hey.

Meanwhile in the empire fleet the girls were looking concerned at Kaga who was leading the fleet, she wears her combat uniform, but her kitsune features are not present as she has her inactive mental cube.

Takao: Are you sure about this?

Kaga: We talked about this before, I'm going to go, even if they get in my way, I broke a friend's promise so this battle is very personal for me.

Zuikaku: Kaga-sempai.

Kaga: (Sarcastic tone) Zuikaku, maybe in a few days I won't be your sempai anymore, due to my state I'm thinking of resigning.

Zuikaku: Kaga...

Kaga: Why the sad face?  It was a somewhat cruel fate, but one that I will gladly embrace, it may be a new beginning for me.

Zuikaku: In that case I don't think your life will be shortened, I will fight for you.

Kaga: Zuikaku, as a superior officer I order you not to interfere between me and my stepsister, my duty is to admonish Akagi personally.

The girls are shocked by Kaga's words.

Shokaku: Could you tell me why you insist on wanting to go to battle even though you can't fight?

Kaga: It's a promise, I promised a very special person to me, on her deathbed her last words were to take care of Akagi and if she went astray to straighten her out, from that moment on I tried to raise Akagi , but I suppose that because of my work and my duties I have failed in some way, that's why I have to go, (Sad tone) If she really is with the enemy... with the deepest pain of my being I will have to condemn her capital and end her life, but if she can be saved I will try to save her.

The girls are surprised by Kaga's motivation.

Kaga: I'm going to walk over there, I need time alone to process all of this.

The girls parted and Kaga walks to the other side of the ship, then she sits on the ground and from the sleeve of her shirt she takes out a normal mental cube and she remembers before starting the raid.

Kaga quickly attended the imperial palace.

Kaga: Nagato!

Nagato: What's up Kaga?  No need to yell.

Kaga: Orochi has been deployed and Akagi has activated it.

Nagato: You don't need to tell me, I already saw it, I'm waiting for my advisors for an emergency meeting, I'll send the Soryuu fleet and Shokaku to stop the Orochi fleet.

Kaga: Nagato I implore you to let me go with them.

Nagato: Are you crazy?  Think about things coldly, you are injured and you cannot invoke the powers of your ship without endangering your life, besides your rig is damaged to the foundations, I cannot give you the green light.

Kaga: But Nagato!  I implore you not as a commander, but as a friend.

Nagato: (sigh) Is it because of Amagi?

Kaga: For Amagi and myself.

Nagato: My God, if you don't give me any respite, you're still the same stubborn girl you've been all your life.  I bet if I don't give you the go-ahead you're going to steal someone's gear and go into battle anyway, right?

Kaga: (Smiles) It seems that she knows me very well.  So grant me that wish before I do.

Nagato: (sigh) Fine, I have 5 minutes to spare, so let's seize the moment, follow me.

Both girls walked towards the R&D labs until they reached a restricted area that only qualified personnel can enter.

Nagato: I'm so sorry, but you have to wait here, you can't go through.

Kaga: I understand.

Nagato enters the room and after several minutes she comes out with a tech box and opening it reveals a normal mental cube.

Kaga: This?

Nagato: Do ​​you remember the reason why we transformed you into an aircraft carrier?

Kaga: I remember it very well.  It was because of a treaty that limited our navy.

Nagato: I know taking this out would violate the treaty, but at this point I don't care anymore, take it and bring that fool to beat her up.

Kaga: (Smiles okay)

Returning to the present she smiles at being able to use her old war friends again, so she takes a deep breath and she using the power of the kansen she expels the mental cube of the Kaga aircraft carrier that is inside her chest, the inactive mental cube comes out of the Kaga's chest and falls to the ground.  She picks it up and when she was about to put on the other mental cube...

Zuikaku: Kaga-sempai, we're about to arrive!

Kaga is shocked and she drops her cube from the carrier which rolls across the deck.

Zuikaku: Kaga?  Why is your mental cube outside of your body?

Kaga: This...well...she was trying to activate it manually.

Meanwhile, the Azur Lane fleet is more than ready to stop and put an end to this war and scuttle Orochi once and for all.

Me: [My early warning plane has detected the Orochi fleet 400 km west of our position, they are heading towards our base at 29 knots]

Wales: [Do you think you can attack the Orochi fleet?]

Me: [If I can, I can also detect the Red Axis fleet in pursuit of Orochi, if I stop them, the Red Axis will catch up with them and we will have more land to use for our benefit.]

In that Kitty Hawk sees the video that the scouting plane records and the gigantic ship is seen.

Me: The concept reminds me a lot of the kiev and Kuznetsov class aircraft carrier cruisers.  Ships with the ability to carry an embarked wing and not only that, but also directly attack their enemies using anti-submarine missiles and mortars.  Orochi is practically a navigating fortress that will be hard to crack, seeing their weapons from here, their destructive repertoire will undoubtedly be dangerous for everyone.

Kitty's planes started to take off and flew towards the Orochi fleet, in a supersonic flight it took them no more than 10 minutes to reach their destination and then they fired using the guidance of the E-2C who designated targets and avoided overlap, then several ships at the front of the fleet blew up and that caused an obstruction and the ships that were sailing behind hit the exploding ships and then more ships hit other ships as they tried to avoid the ships ahead which caused more damage and more sinking among the Orochi fleet.

Then several F-8s and F-18s dropped bombs guided by the lasers of the F-18 Growlers, the bombs hit the Orochi's funnel zone causing damage to the anti-aircraft turrets and damage to the boilers as many of the bombs penetrated the protector of the ship's chimney, the ship, losing several boilers, loses power and begins to slow down.

Me: [Target disabled, the attack was successful, we managed to stop the enemy ships]

Wales: [Good job Kitty Hawk]

Cleveland: [Nice Shot]

Me: [The Red Axis fleet will be within range of Orochi in 3 hours and us in 4 hours.]

Enterprise: [Understood]

Wales: [Understood]

Meanwhile Ayanami is thoughtful on the deck of the Enterprise, in which she approaches Javelin and grabs her hand to calm her down.

Javelin: Don't worry.

Then Laffey and Unicorn join in to cheer her up and Ayanami is grateful to have such kind new friends.

TO BE CONTINUE.............................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 8.5K 40
Nayeon, a pop idol worshipped by millions, arrogant and self centered, suffers miserably at relationships with men. Her band mates decide to hire Min...
2.6K 63 2
I have been realizing that one of my most favorite anime's 'So I'ma Spider So What' doesn't have much reader insert kind of story so here I am makin...
40.9K 770 32
i actually saw this on Reddit that someone wants this original design of Laffey to DD-724 the succeosor to DD 459 so I will make that a reality Enjoy...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...