↞𝙳𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚂�...

By XTheHighGroundX

↠♥♡♥↞ 𝙸𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕, 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎 �... More

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ೃ⁀➷
𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 ೃ⁀➷
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ೃ⁀➷
↞𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎↠
↞𝚂𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎↠
↞𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚋↠
↞𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎↠
↞𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎↠
↞𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚝↠
↞𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝↠
↞𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎↠
↞𝙰 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛↠
↞𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐↠
↞𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚝𝚔𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚗↠
↞𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐↠
↞𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙱𝚘𝚢↠
↞Author's Note↠
↞𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜↠
𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐮𝐥𝐤𝐮𝐧 ೃ⁀➷

↞𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝙵𝚊𝚜𝚝↠

1.6K 40 8
By XTheHighGroundX

↠♥♡♥↞

↠♥♡♥↞

𝙸𝚛𝚒𝚜 and Malu swam slightly closer to the shoreline. Iris created miniature waves with her hands as Malu held the ilu steady.

"Okay so, first you connect your queue to your ilu's then-" Malu tried to explain the process to her but she brutally cut him off.

"Blah Blah, Blah. I climbed the Hallelujah Mountains and tamed my ikran. I think taming this... water creature should be easy." She narrowed her eyes.

"Fine!" He held his hands out gesturing towards the ilu, "He's all yours. In all honesty I think it would be quite amusing to watch you attempt taming him on the first try." he smirked.

She didn't even respond and immediately hopped onto the creature, attaching both their queues together, "Now come on and be a good boy." she whispered soothingly into it's ear.

All of a sudden the ilu darted off into the water, with Iris clinging onto his training saddle for dear life. She forcefully tugged on his reigns bringing him to a calmer more controlled state.

Then she gracefully (to look more composed like taming it was nothing) went under the water to where most of his body was and gently placed a reassuring hand on his head. She then gently removed the restricting saddle and reigns and bought her ilu back to Malu who stood there with his mouth gaping open.

"You made that look like nothing!" he said admirably.

"Mhm!" she nodded, "Easy as pie!" she said slightly sarcastically but he couldn't really tell there was any sarcasm.

"Well come! Let's get back to the others." he waved a hand and dove under water, Iris close behind.

↠♥♡♥↞

𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚒, lay face down in the water, hovering just above the sand watching it. Kiri loved small things and she'd never really been near sand so it fascinated her.

As she lay there multiple shadows appeared and due to the water she could only hear they're muffled laughter.

She sat up out of the water, "Huh?" she looked up to see Aonung, Roxto and a few others crowding around her, "What did you say?"

"Are you some kind of...freak?" Aonung asked.

"He asked if you are a freak." Roxto repeated Aonung.

Iris saw the commotion as she was taking a walk along the shore and started to walk over.

Kiri sighed, "No."

Aonung began to circle her, "Are you sure? I mean you're not a real Na'vi." he cackled, "Look at these hands!" he ran and grabbed her wrist, "I mean look at them!"

This is where Iris lost her temper, "HEY!" she marched over causing all of them to look at her, "Let her go."

"Oh...another four fingered freak!" Aonung laughed as Iris got in his personal space.

"A little baby tail!" Roxto snickered as he grabbed her tail causing Iris to slap his hands making Roxto drop it.

"Don't you dare touch me." anger was coursing through her veins. She needed to be on best behavior but she was too pissed to think about that.

The group teased repeating 'baby tail' and shoving and tapping Iris as Kiri bellowed, "Leave us alone!"

Then out of nowhere Neteyam appeared and when I say he was furious her was fuming, Iris had never seen him in a state like this. He marched over to Aonung and shoved him grabbing his arm, "You heard what she said. Leave them alone." he poked Aonung's chest threateningly.

Lo'ak came over to see what the fuss was about and grabbed Kiri's shoulder, "What the Eywa is going on?" he was angry but the sight of his older brother made him concerned. Neteyam was normally so calm and composed, so seeing him so mad made him confused and angry himself.

"They're calling Iris and I freaks and pushing us about." She explained which made Lo'ak mad.

"They're what." The rage could be seen in his eyes. No one, and he means no one, is allowed to mess with his sisters but him.

Lo'ak tried to walk over to his brother's side but Kiri stopped him, "Lo'ak, please just leave it." he glanced over to Iris and then Neteyam.

"Ooo! Big brother's com-" one of the boys chirped up but Aonung didn't even give him a glance and shoved him off. Completely focused on Neteyam.

"Back off. Now." Neteyam growled through gritted teeth.

Aonung held his hands up in arrest and walked backwards slowly.

"Smart choice." Neteyam lifted his head slightly, "And from now on, I need you to respect my sisters."

A few of the boys hissed but Aonung put a hand up to silence them still watching Neteyam.

Kiri stuck her tongue out at them as Neteyam pulled Lo'ak, "Let's go." he demanded. But Iris stood still filled with rage. The three began to walk off when they noticed their sister grounded to the spot, "Iris. I said let's go." she sucked in a breathe before glaring at the boys and walking over to her siblings.

Kiri held her hand out and Iris grabbed it. They began to walk away and the boys shouted fake 'bye byes' behind their backs as Iris squeezed Kiri's hand.

"Lo'ak." Neteyam said causing the sisters to turn around seeing they're younger brother walking back towards the boys.

"I got this bro." Lo'ak said to try and reassure Neteyam. Iris released Kiri's hand and started to walk behind Lo'ak.

"Iris." Neteyam said nervousness and stress growing inside his chest.

She didn't even give him a sideways glance and Instead stood a few steps behind her younger brother.

"I know this hand is funny, look..." he held it up to Aonung's face, "Alien. But..I can do something really cool. Watch." he created a fist, "First I ball it up real tight like this, okay then..." Lo'ak punched Aonung in the face repeatedly until he was on the floor with a nose bleed looking up in shock, "It's called a punch bitch. Never touch my sisters again."

The group hissed at him and lunged punching him.

"Time to really lose my shit!" Iris said in a sarcastically cheerful tone. She pounced on one of the boys punching him repeatedly in the face. Then a boy grabbed Lo'aks tail and she jumped on the boy sideways, swinging him to the floor. She held his head under the water until Aonung grabbed her hair and swung her around making her scream.

Neteyam and Kiri stood in shock before Neteyam smiled slightly scratched his head and joined in with the fight. Tackling them down. Iris bit Aonung's hand causing him to bleed and let go of her then she pulled him down and knelt on his chest.

"So stupid!" Kiri yelled over the shouting and fighting.

Iris felt a fire in her ribs as Aonung punched her causing her to fall back he then punched her jaw causing her mouth to drip with blood and her scar from the bomb to open. He stood up and towered over her as she wiped the blood oozing down from her ear to her chin. She then got up her breathing became heavy and a red mist descended. She beat him repeatedly as he screamed in pain. The others looked over to see Aonung's face dripping with blood, she had punched his jaw and nose creating a blood bath.

The Sully and Metkayina Kids looked at one another with harsh glares before prying the two apart.

"LET GO OF ME!" Iris screamed as Neteyam and Lo'ak pulled her from him. She kicked and struggled as the other boys surrounded Aonung.

"YOU FREAK." He screamed pointing a shaking finger at Iris, "YOU'RE A MONSTER."

Her eyes flashed with hurt for a second as she continued to struggle, "NETEYAM, LO'AK. LET ME GO!" her ears wrung.

Lo'ak glared at Aonung, "Don't call her that." he growled as Neteyam and now Kiri struggled against their flailing sister whose lower face was also covered in red blood.

The boys all circled a now whining Aonung as Kiri and Neteyam pulled their sister away from them.

↠♥♡♥↞

𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎 marched the trio into the Marui, he was furious, "What was the one thing I asked? The one thing."

"Stay out of trouble..." they all mumbled out of time with one another.

"Stay out of trouble, right." he glared at them all then at Lo'ak about to tell him off.

"It was my fault." Neteyam intervened putting his hands in front of his Father to stop him from telling his younger brother off.

"No I don't think so, you gotta stop taking the heat for this knuckle head." He then turned to Lo'ak with gritted teeth.

Iris couldn't bear to see her brother always worrying about them and the fact her Dad instantly assume it was Lo'ak, just made her feel so guilty.

"Father..." she stepped forward, "It was me who started this." her Dad's mouth gaped a little, "I got mad, they were messing about and I took it too far." she hung her head low. It wasn't really her who started it but some could say it was with the way she interfered first.

"What is it with you at the minute. Always getting into trouble. Like back at the forest, you were the one in charge of the boys." He growled at her.

Her heart sank, he was actually disappointed...in her. Now she knew why Neteyam protected them from this all the time.

Lo'ak watched half shocked she hadn't made a witty comeback or just stormed off, she looked so...helpless.

"Look Dad, Aonung was picking on Kiri and Iris. He called them freaks." he stepped forwards.

Their Father looked a little upset with that, the fact they were being called that. He sighed and scrunched his nose up, "Go apologise to 'em."

"What?" Iris' head shot up. Lo'ak looked at his Dad stunned.

"He is the chief's son, you understand?" he shook his head, "I don't care how you do it just go make peace."

Iris' eyebrows drooped, "Bu-"

"Just go." Jake growled.

Iris held her head low and walked out of the Marui, wiping some of the blood from her lower lip.

"You too." He turned to Lo'ak.

Lo'ak sighed and walked out after Iris.

"Hey..." Jake mumbled as Neteyam was about to leave, "So what the other guys look like?"

"Worse..." Neteyam said solemnly.

"That's good..." Jake said half proud.

"A lot worse..." Neteyam half laughed, "Let's just say Iris made sure Aonung won't be calling them freaks any time soon."

"Get out of here." Jake sighed as he watched his eldest leave.

↠♥♡♥↞

AN:

I'M SO SORRY ONCE AGAIN FOR NOT BEING ONLINE!

I've had a very hectic few weeks, and 0 motivation so I apologise. But I'm planning to be here for good now and no more monthly updates because that's just a pain for you all to wait that long.

I think I'm gonna do a second upload tonight or tomorrow, we'll have to see. I've tried to make this one as long as possible!

Also I try not to mention how many people are reading and voting on this because that's not what it's all about for me but I just wanna say thanks so much for reading this and voting because it does mean the world! 🥰💗

That's all for now, Bye Bye! 🩷

↠♥♡♥↞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 7.5K 21
" 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢 " " 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐛𝐞 " ...
35.2K 823 21
"𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏! " 𝑰 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒅 "𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕" 𝒂𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆...
17K 428 19
Nothing in this book is factual. And a lot is of my own ideas as a fan-fiction using the characters of both avatar and mha for a unique story. I don...
237K 6.2K 19
"ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ," "𝑛𝑜," "sɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ʏ/ɴ," - ♫ ♪ ☯︎︎ ♪ ♫ - 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 �...