The Enchantress² | N + E Mika...

Por Kinky_BabyGirl14

-Book 2- A Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson love interest book. ... Mais

Authors Note
Banner
Characters
Preface
Chapter 1 - Return of the Heretic
Chapter 2 - Unanswered Questions
Chapter 3 - Of Witches, Secrets, and Family Ties
Chapter 4 - The Unseen Protector
Chapter 5 - Reunions and Confessions
Chapter 6 - Morning Surprises and Midnight Revelations
Chapter 7 - A Desperate Plan
Chapter 8 - Bound by Chains, Freed by Fury
Chapter 9 - Unintended Consequences
Chapter 10 - The Davina Problem
Chapter 12 - A Vengeful Reunion
Chapter 13 - Revelations and Complications
Chapter 14 - A House Divided
Chapter 15 - Gifts, Betrayals, and Threats
Chapter 16 - Between Dreams and Reality
Chapter 17 - A Miracle and a Tragedy
Chapter 18 - Protecting the Future
Chapter 19 - Reclaiming the Kingdom
Chapter 20 - A Heretic Unleashed
Please Read
Chapter 21 - A Night of Revelry and Mayhem
Chapter 22 - A Game of Truth and Consequences
Chapter 23 - A Dangerous Gamble
Chapter 24 - Monsters Within
Chapter 25 - Making Choices
Chapter 26 - A Moment of Peace and a Desperate Plan
Chapter 27 - Thanksgiving Surprises
Chapter 28 - Unintended Consequences
Chapter 29 - Love, Loss, and the Power of Family
Chapter 30 - The Unwanted Alliances
Chapter 31 - Desperate Choices and the Unraveled Truth
Chapter 32 - The Sacrifice Play
Chapter 33 - Moving Forward with a Smile
Chapter 34 - Forever a Mikaelson
Chapter 35 - When the Past Comes Knocking
Chapter 36 - A Lethal Game of Secrets
Chapter 37 - Interventions and Confessions
Chapter 38 - Chains and Revelations
Chapter 39 - Magic, Miracles, and Mikaelsons
Chapter 40 - Deceit, Confrontations, and Magical Showdowns
Chapter 41 - The Unfinished Prophecy
Chapter 42 - Family Under Siege
Chapter 43 - The Mindscape Connection
Chapter 44 - The Resilience of Phoebe Mikaelson
Chapter 45 - The Society of Shadows and Saviors
Chapter 46 - Fighting for Control
Chapter 47 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 48 - Happily Ever After?
Chapter 49 - In the Name of Love
Chapter 50 - Promises and Lullabies
Chapter 51 - A Message from the Grave
Chapter 52- A Family Scattered
Chapter 53 - Flames of Desperation
Chapter 54 - Back From the Dead
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - Blades, Magic, and Mikaelson Shenanigans

Chapter 11 - A Game of Memories

889 29 7
Por Kinky_BabyGirl14

I sit in the chair in my room as I read over Esther's grimoire, making notes on another book next to me when Klaus leans against the doorway watching me. I look up from the books at Klaus as I chew on the end of my pencil.

"What you doing?" He asks me.

"Witch things." I tell him as I tuck my notes into the grimoire before setting the grimoire to the side of me.

I smile as I feel another kick and look at my belly before looking over to Klaus again.

"She is kicking again." I say to him.

Klaus looks at my baby bump with an inquisitive look, "You want to feel?" I ask as I watch him.

Klaus looks at me stunned by the question while I reach out for his hand. He seems a little unsure but I lean forward and grab his wrist, pulling him to me as I place him hand on my belly.

Klaus squats down in front of me with his hand on my belly as we wait for her to kick but nothing happens. i release my hold on his wrist and Klaus moves his hand over the top of my belly which is exactly where she kicks as he places his hand flat.

As Klaus feels the kick, it startles him a little before a look I don't think I ever seen him have creeps onto his face.

The look of bewilderment and the glint in his eyes make me smile a beaming smile at him.

My phone buzzes and it brings us out of our moment. I reach over as Klaus continues to hold his hand against my belly, waiting for another kick. I look at the caller ID and furrow my brows as this is an unannounced call.

"Stefan?" I answer with a concerned tone.

Phoebe, you need to come home. It's Kat.

I sigh out and look over at Klaus as he looks up at me with concern.

I stare at the Salvatore boarding house for a moment longer than what would be seem normal and Klaus puts his hand on my shoulder, bringing my attention back to reality. I give him a small smile as I sigh out and walk towards the front door with Klaus following closely behind like a replacement to my normal bodyguards.

I open the door and walk into the living room as Damon explains the rules to their game.

"Rule number one: Name the worst thing Katherine Pierce has ever done. Rule number two: Toast to the glory of her impending death. Rule number three: If you come across something that's worse, which you will, repeat rules one and two."

Damon picks up a shot before saying, "She pretended to be buried in a tomb for 145 years, while I waited for her lying ass."

As the words leave his mouth, he drinks the shot.

"Can I join?" I ask as I walk down the few stairs into the room while Klaus vamps over to the little bar and pours himself a drink.

Damon turns to me when he hears my voice and grins when he sees me.

"You came!" He says as he vamps over and pulls me into a hug.

"I wouldn't miss Katherine dying." I tell him as my eyes widen which makes me look over at Jeremy.

"How much as he had to drink?" I ask him and Jeremy just shrugs as he sits down on one of the chairs.

Damon pulls out the hug and looks down at my belly, "And you are huge."

"Jeez, thanks." I mutter as I move past Damon and sit on the couch as I survey the room.

I settle on Matt as he looks at me stunned with wide eyes which makes me raise my brows at him as I wait for to speak.

"You're pregnant." He points out.

"And you are still alive. I guess we are both surprised today." I snip back which makes Klaus chuckle as he sits next to, slinging his arm over my shoulder.

"And we are okay with him now?" Jeremy asks as he nods at Klaus which makes Klaus scowl at him.

"I can't go anywhere alone as long as I am carrying precious cargo." I say as I place my hand on my belly.

"Why bring him and not Elijah than?" Damon asks as he takes the seat opposite me.

"Let's say they are in a bit of a time out." Klaus smirks which makes me elbow him in the ribs.

"Can we get back to the game?" I suggest as I change the subject.

Damon pours a shot and holds it out to Matt, "Quarterback, go."

"Uh..." Matt says as he seems flustered by the question which makes Damon roll his eyes and hands the shot to Jeremy.

"Little Gilbert." He says as he does.

"She fed me to Silas and I died." Jeremey says before he downs the shot.

"Then, she made me crash my car into a pole and left me for dead...again." he adds before taking another shot.

"My sister's dead because of her." Matt pipes up with.

Damon thinks on it for a moment before handing a shot to matt, "Yes she is...Because I wouldn't have even been in town to turn Vicki into a murderous vampire if I wasn't trying to get Katherine out of a tomb, she wasn't in."

The three guys look to me as they wait for my contribution.

"She turned my brothers against each other and is the fact they forgot I existed for five years." I say and Damon nods as he passes me a shot but I give it to Klaus who happily takes it from me, downing it.

"Group shot!" Damon announces and gives us all another shot but this time Klaus intercedes and take the shot from Damon.

"Seriously?" Elena voice echoes from the door.

"Elena...We're were just...uh..." Matt stumbles over his words as he looks from the shot glasses to her which makes me laugh a little. I look over the back of the couch at her.

"We are having fun." I tell her before I turn back around in my seat.

In a blink of an eye, Caroline is sitting on the other side of me with a big smile. I look at her with wide eyes at her sudden appearance.

"It's nice to see you as well, Caroline." I say with a wired smile.

Caroline puts her hands on my belly, "Do you know what it is yet?" She asks as she stares at it in an almost trance by it.

"Yeah. It's a girl." I say to her before looking over to Damon, "Do you not tell people anything?"

Damon shrugs as he takes another shot which makes me shake my head at him.

Caroline leans in closer, her eyes still fixated on my belly, "Oh, a little girl! How wonderful!" she exclaims, her hands now rubbing small circles on my stomach.

I take a breath and reach my hand out to Matt for the shot he is pouring. He looks at me confused but hands me the shot anyway. I hand it back to Klaus before speaking,

"I have another for our game. She got my brothers killed but instead of dying they turned into vampires because she was feeding them her blood which resulted to me being killed and turned by own brother." I say and a quiet comes over the room but Klaus chuckles softly before drinking the shot for me.

"Made Aunt Jenna stab herself in the stomach and she cut off Uncle John's fingers." Elena says, breaking the silence as she grabs on of the shots of the table.

I move forward, onto the edge of my seat as I pour more shots into the glasses, listening to them list of things.

"My Grams died trying to close a tomb she wasn't in."

"Tyler's werewolf curse got triggered because of her."

At that one I snort quietly as each take a shot I have poured.

"Klaus followed her to Mystic Falls and because of that, we lost Jenna." Elena says as she takes the shot I have just poured, making me frown.

"And Alaric." Damon adds softly.

I pour myself another shot but instead of giving it to Klaus, I push it over to little Gilbert. He looks at it before looking towards Elena who is watching him like a hawk.

"She help orchestrate the kidnapping of me and Haley by the New Orleans witches and the luring of Klaus and Elijah to there as well." I say as I push the shot closer to Jeremy, who gives in and takes the shot, drinking it quickly which makes me grin.

We continue the game for a few more rounds, each getting more absurd than the other but shots are still being taken.

"We're going to need more booze." Matt says as he gets up and heads towards the kitchen.

"She tried to kill me at least twice." Elena says as she takes one of the few shots left.

"She did kill me...Although I'm weirdly better off." Caroline adds.

"Can you say you have really experienced Kathrine if she hasn't tried to kill at least once." I laugh out as I pick up another shot and hand it to Klaus as a thought comes to me.

"None of this-" I gesture to all of us, " -would ever have happened if she had died when she meet Klaus and Elijah." I say.

My words seem to send everyone into thought as Klaus throws back the shot. The silence becomes thick as no one says anything.

"Rumour has it, she burnt down the entire city of Atlanta once." Damon says, breaking the silence and making me smile.

"That might win." Jeremy comments as Stefan joins us from upstairs.

"All right. Knock it off or take it somewhere else. You guys are being insensitive." Stefan announces which makes me confused.

I lean over to Caroline as Damon and Stefan speak, whispering, "What the hell has happened since I left?"

Caroline smiles at me and mouths to me 'so much'.

Stefan takes the shot from Damon and holds it out as he says, "In 1864, Katherine moved into my home, she compelled me to love her, seduced my brother, fed us full of vampire blood and then started a war with the town that got us killed."

Damon drinks his shot but Stefan doesn't as he continues, "But, centuries before that, she was just an innocent girl that was shunned by her family. So for five hundred years, she lied and manipulated and did whatever she had to do to survive. And she did. She's a survivor, right? So that's the girl I will drink to today. Cheers."

Stefan drinks his shot.

"Boo!" I whine as I throw my pillow at him for ruining our game but he catches the pillow before it hits him, giving me an unimpressed look but I grin back at him.

"Please. One night of hot sex with her and you're brainwashed?" Damon scoffs out which seems to shock most people in the room while Klaus tries to hide his smile and laughter behind me.

"What?!" Bonnie and Elena shout at the same time but I give him a smile.

"Good for you." I tell him which makes him and Damon roll their eyes at me.

Stefan picks up the empty bottle and I look around as I realise that Matt never came back from getting us more.

Damon seems to notice too because he mutters out, "That's why you never send a busboy to do a man's job."

Damon stands up but stops as he stares at something behind our couch, I turn my head and look over the edge at a woman who is looking between all of us.

"Nadia...the devil's spawn." Damon says.

"Which devil?" I ask, trying to hide my smile as I remember him calling my baby that exact thing.

Damon shoots me a look and I give him a cheeky smile in return. I stand from the couch and around to face Nadia.

"Nice to meet you. I am Phoebe. Dingus one and two's sister." I introduce as I nod to Stefan and Damon with my head.

She looks me up and down with an uneasy look but I just shrug it off when a familiar box catches my attention. I ignore their talking as I scratch through the box to find all my missing grimoires and my silver, rose knife.

I send a dirty look in Damon's direction but he doesn't see me as all his attention is on this Nadia woman.

"Uh-uh. No way. Even my biased brother knows I will kick his ass from here to Kentucky if he helps Katherine Pierce live one more day on this Earth. No volunteers." Damon announces as I stand up straight.

"I agree. I have been wanting this woman dead since I first meet her. No one is taking this from me." I add as I walk over and stand next to Damon.

"I figured as much, which is why I found that old safe your brother spent the summer drowning in and buried it on this property with your friend Matt inside of it. Oh – without this." Naida states as she places the Gilbert ring on the table.

Everyone seems to be in shock except me and Damon who it doesn't seem to phase.

"Why is this such a big deal? Just do a locator spell." I ask them confused by the panic.

"Bonnie's magic has been a bit ...unreliable since she came back." Caroline puts delicately.

"Well lucky you, you have a perfectly capable witch here." I say as gesture to myself.

I look back at Nadia, "I guess that means we pass on giving you, our help." I tell her.

I vamp to the stairs which seems to frighten Nadia as she looks at me with wide eyes. It's a look I have been getting a lot lately, every time I show my vampire side and they see my baby bump.

Elena and Stefan don't seem to trust my abilities as they volunteer to help Nadia, following her out the house.

I roll my eyes and pull a map off the shelf, laying it on the table.

I reach down for my knife but remember I had to give it up to consecrate Esther and hadn't replaced it yet.

"I need a knife." I say to the group around me.

Damon walks out the room and comes back with a box with ribbon on top. I look at Damon, taken back when I look the box over. Damon places the box next to me and gesture to it as he looks at me.

"It was supposed to be a birthday gift but you ran off and went to live in New Orleans before we could give them to you." He explains as I slowly remove the lid off the box.

Inside the box lay five knife like dagger, each as beautiful as the one before it. I take each one out and lay it on the table.

"They are perfect." I say as I inspect them before pulling Damon into a hug.

I release him from the hug before turning back to the map and picking up the small black knife, slicing my palm with it. A good amount of blood drips onto the map before I grab the Gilbert ring and closing my eyes as I do a locator spell.

The blood moves like a snake over the map before settling on a spot that is on the other side of the forest, the furthest point from us.

"There is no way we can get to that area and search for him before he runs out of air." Jeremy says as I pull my phone out and send a message to Rebekah with the location of Matt with a little message.

"I have another friend in town who is looking but it's probably best if you go look as well." I say as I reach up for Damon, who takes my hand and helps me off the floor.

Caroline, Bonnie and Jeremy all leave the house in the search for Matt while Damon goes upstairs to mess with Katherine. I look at Klaus who looks at me with an expectant look as if he could read my mind, I open my mouth to speak but my phone rings.

I sigh out and look down at it before, sneakily looking at Klaus before excusing myself and walking into the next room before answering.

"Josh? Why are you calling me?" I ask in a hushed voice.

I owe you a lot. So, when I heard information through some people I have meet, I immediately thought I needed to call and tell you.

Something about his tone and his wording, start to worry me.

"What is wrong? What have you heard?" I ask, worried.

Apparently, there are some new witches wandering around the cemetery and they are up to something.

I swear under my voice as I rub my head as nothing can ever just be okay for a while.

"Thank you, Josh. There is something I need to finish here but I am coming back. Stay hidden." I tell him before ending up the call.

I grab a vase that is sitting on the table in the dining room and throw it at the wall opposite me. The vase shatters into a thousand pieces with a loud shattering echoes through the house.

Klaus steps into the room with me and looks between me and the broken vase.

"That vase do something to you?" Klaus asks and I shoot him a glare before looking back at all the little pieces of vase on the floor.

"No, the vase isn't the one that did something." I mutter out.

I look at Klaus over my shoulder, "We are needed at home." I tell him before walking passed him before vamping upstairs.

As I enter the room, I am pulled into Katherine's mind. I watch from the shadows as Damon taunts Kathrine with a memory of her dead family. I pull us both out of the memory and back to reality as I didn't have time for his charade with her.

Damon opens his eyes and glares at me, "What the hell?!" he exclaims.

"I have to go and I wanted to say goodbye as well as do what I came here to do." I tell him as I take a seat next to Damon, waiting for Katherine to wake.

"I miss Klaus who would do things like that. Kill whole families just for revenge." I mutter which makes Damon raise a brow in disbelief.

"Don't get me wrong I like that he has become more rational, but I have killed more people since we got to New Orleans than he has." I tell him with a small shrug.

"Somehow I don't find that so hard to believe." He mutters to me.

"From all you have told me when we swap stories. He is trying to take back New Orleans which wouldn't be much if he just killed them all." Damon say which makes me roll my eyes.

"I know why he is being civil, I just saying that I am not particular enjoying it." I say.

There is a moment of silence between us and I can feel something weighing on his mind.

"Bea... About New Orleans... About 1870.." Damon stops as he tries to find the right words but I already knew what he is trying to say.

"Damon, I know. I have a spotty memory of that time but mental torture was the witches favourite. So, they would use the fact that you gave me to them as point to poke at." I explain to him.

"Phoebe... I never meant for you too... I didn't know that they would..." Damon stumbles out his words but never actually finished any sentence.

"I know, Damon. I used to be so angry with you, for years I would think of the ways I would torture you for it. But the years went on and my sanity slipped as I had no one except myself. So, in the dark I made myself that if I ever got out of that hell hole that I would find the two of and make up. Become a family again. Why do you think after everything the two of kept doing to me that I kept forgiving you?" I explain in full.

"You never said anything..." Damon trails off.

"Had bigger things to deal with." I say with a shrug.

Katherine opens her eyes and the first thing she sees is me which makes her draw a breath quickly as her eyes widen in fear. I stand from my seat and move next to her.

"You really are pregnant." She gets out.

"Yeah. Nature's loophole." I tell her with a shrug.

"A girl I hear." Kathrine coughs out as she seems to get lost in her own memories.

"I did not come here to discuss my child with you." I say down to her.

"Come to watch me die than?" Katherine asks with an almost smug look about her.

"Unfortunately, not. I am needed for bigger issue than you but I have come to give you some parting words." I tell her.

I bend down to her and whisper into her ear, " I hope you pass quickly and with little pain but I also hope you burn in hell after you do. May this be the last time we meet, Kat or I will drive a stake right through your heart."

I stand up straight and fix my clothes before looking over at Damon.

"I need your help with something actually." I tell him as I gesture to the door with my head before stabbing a needle full of drugs into Katherine.

Damon reluctantly gets up from his chair and follows me out the room.

"When I asked you to send all my stuff from the study to New Orleans, I meant everything. I already found a box that is filled with most of my items but there is something missing from it and you need to help me find it." I say as we walk down the hall.

"Also, I need some lapis lazuli stones." I add which makes Damon roll his eyes.

With all my items in hand and a rushed goodbye from Damon, I place the box full of all the unsent grimoires and magical items along with my stones in the back of the car.

I move around the side of the car and look into the woods. The thought of having to go back to New Orleans and deal with the witches fills me with an unwanted feeling of dread.

I look between the trees and a memory that makes me smile flashes through my mind of the night that we killed Mikael. I look at Klaus who is already watching me as he waits for me to make a move. I walk over to him, standing right in front him with a slight smile.

I stand on my tippy toes and lean forward, bringing my lips a mere inches from his as though I am going to kiss him but I don't.

Instead, I smirk and whispers to him, "Catch me if you can." before vamping off into the woods, knowing he will follow after me.

He watches me disappear into the woods, his heart racing with excitement. He knows that he'll always follow me, no matter where I go or what I do. Our relationship has always been like this, filled with uncertainty and excitement.

He starts to run after me, picking up speed as he goes. He can hear me giggling in the distance, taunting him to catch me. He feels alive, every muscle in his body working with purpose.

I hear the sound of his footsteps behind me as I run through the woods. I feel the rush of the wind in my face and the thumping of my heart in my chest. My adrenaline is pumping, and I feel alive.

I know he's getting closer, and I can't help but feel a little thrill of excitement mixed with fear. I don't know what he'll do when he catches me, but I can't resist this game we're playing.

I turn around and glance behind me, catching a glimpse of him as he rounds a corner. He's getting closer. I pick up the pace, my feet pounding on the ground as I race through the woods.

Suddenly, I hear a snap underfoot. My heart skips a beat, and I turn my head to see what I've stepped on. A branch, cracked in half, lies on the ground.

I pause for a moment, looking around. The woods are silent. Too silent. I can't hear his footsteps anymore.

"Gotcha," a voice whispers in my ear.

I whirl around, but he's already grabbed me from behind. His arms encircle me, and I feel his warm breath on the back of my neck.

"You're mine now," he growls.

I struggle against him, but his grip is too strong. He drags me backwards, deeper into the woods. I don't know what he has planned for me, but I can't deny the thrill that races through me at his touch.

We stumble through the underbrush, my heart racing with both fear and desire. I know I should be fighting him, but I can't bring myself to break away. His grip tightens on my waist, and I feel his hot breath on my neck as he leans in closer.

I try to pull away, but he won't let me go. His lips find my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I can't help but let out a small moan as he kisses a trail up to my ear.

He whispers something in my ear, but I can't make out the words. I don't care. All I care about is the way he's making me feel. I lean into him, my body pressing against his.

His hands roam over my body, exploring every curve. I can feel his hardness pressing against me, and I know he's just as turned on as I am. He lifts me up, and I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me over to a nearby tree and presses me up against it.

I gasp as he kisses me deeply, his tongue exploring my mouth. The kiss is fierce and passionate, our bodies pressed together in a frenzy of desire. I feel his hands running down my body, tracing every curve and dip as if he's memorizing me. I let out a moan, unable to contain the pleasure that's coursing through me.

His hands are everywhere, and I can't get enough of him. I want him. I need him.

He pulls away, his eyes dark with an intensity that makes my heart skip a beat. He grips my hand and tugs me forward, leading me through the woods.

We emerge into a small clearing, surrounded by trees. He shoves me down onto the grass, and I look up at him with a mixture of fear and excitement.

"You're so beautiful," he murmurs, his hands tracing my face before they move down my body, resting on my baby bump, "All of you."

I feel a shiver run through my body at his touch, and I can't help but feel vulnerable in this moment. I look into his eyes and see a hunger that sends a thrill through me.

He leans in and takes my lips again, his hands roaming over my body as he deepens the kiss. I moan into his mouth, my body responding to his touch. I know that I shouldn't give in to him like this, but my body is screaming for him.

He pulls away from me, his eyes filled with a dark lust. "You're mine," he growls, grasping my hands above my head.

I gasp for air as I feel his lips trailing down my neck, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine. He nibbles on my earlobe, teasing and taunting me until I am panting with desire.

I look up at him, my heart pounding in my chest. I know he's in control now, but for some reason, I don't care. I want him to take me, to ravage me, to make me his in every way.

He bends down, his lips tracing a path down my neck, and I can't help but let out a whimper of pleasure. He nibbles on my earlobe, sending shivers down my spine.

I can feel his hardness pressing against me, and I know that he's ready to take me. I feel a thrill of fear mixed with excitement as he positions himself above me.

He enters me slowly, his eyes never leaving mine as he fills me up. My body is on fire as I arch my back, offering myself to him, and he takes the invitation eagerly.

He begins to move inside me, slowly at first, then with increasing urgency as our passion builds. I cling to him, my fingers digging into his back as he thrusts into me, each movement sending waves of pleasure through my body.

He leans down and takes my lips again, his kiss deep and passionate. His movements increase in speed, and I can feel myself rising higher and higher. Our bodies move in sync, and a feeling of ecstasy rushes over me as I feel my body begin to quiver with pleasure.

I gasp for air as I feel my body begin to quiver with pleasure, and for a moment, everything seems to stop. I let out a long moan as I feel a rush of pleasure coursing through my body. I cling to him, my body aflame with ecstasy as I feel his body shuddering with desire.

He collapses beside me, and I feel the earth spinning beneath me. I close my eyes and feel his arms wrap around me. The rush of pleasure slowly subsides, leaving a warm feeling of contentedness. He pulls me close, and I feel his lips on my forehead.

We lay there for a moment but the thrill of the chase still rushes through me and I crave more.

I throw myself over Klaus, straddling him and pinning his arms to the ground. I capture his lips in mine, tasting him, giving and taking. He surges up and flips me over, pinning and teasing me with his tongue.

I gasp, my body surging with desire. I reach down, grasping him firmly, and close my lips around him, my tongue swirling and exploring.

Klaus groans, thrusting against my hand as I take him completely. His fingers tangle in my hair, holding me close to him as I work him.

He growls, his body trembling as he arches his back, sending deep waves of pleasure through him. He pulls me up to him, devouring me in kisses, his hands roaming over me.

I gasp as he pulls me to him, lifting me up and positioning himself deep inside me. I wrap my legs around him, holding onto him as he pumps into me.

He's in control again, and I let out a moan of pleasure as I feel him push deeper into me. His hands run along the curves of my body, grasping my hips and pulling me deeper into him. His thrusts turn relentless and I am filled with a deep desire, wanting this moment to never end.

I run my fingers through his hair and pull him into a deep kiss. He moves inside me faster and faster, his body pressing against mine, sending me over the edge as my body wracks with pleasure. Klaus groans again, thrusting deeper and harder as I feel myself moving higher.

I let out a soft moan as I feel him shudder with desire, thrusting into me with deep and powerful strokes. I cry out as my body begins to shudder, and I feel him explode inside me.

We collapse onto the ground, a heap of tangled limbs, our bodies moving together in sync. I feel a rush of pleasure and I lose myself in his touch, my body aching for more.

I feel his fingers tracing down my cheek, and I look up at him, smiling. He pushes a strand of hair out of my face and bends down, planting a kiss on my forehead.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his chest, and I feel the world spinning beneath me. For a moment, everything seems to stop.

I nestle my head into the crook of his arm and breathe him in. I smile, letting the feeling of contentment wash over me.

The feeling last but a moment as I remember that we are needed back in New Orleans.

Klaus and I walk into the compound in the dead of night but our house being the destination for vampires instead of silence there are people all over the courtyard. I walk through the courtyard with my box and I can feel eyes on me as they try to be subtle but fail miserably.

"Keep staring at me and I will remove your eyeballs with a spoon." I announce to the crowd as I shoot glares at those I know were staring while Klaus looks amused.

I walk upstairs as Klaus walks behind me.

"What matter is it that needed us to rush from Mystic Falls?" Klaus questions me.

"Not sure yet. I will explain tomorrow." I state before walking into my room as I hear Klaus get called away by one of the vampires.

I take the items out the box and tuck the precious ones such as my silver, rose knife into my hidden compartment while I put the grimoires neatly on my shelf.

As I finish, I sigh and sit on the edge of my bed when I notice that Esther's grimoire and my own still sitting where I had left them. I remember what I was doing and an idea comes to me.

I move to my door and peak out to see an empty hallway which makes me smirk. I quietly leave my room, closing the door behind me as I walk through the halls while avoiding the vampires.

It doesn't take long or much effort to get into Klaus's private study. I look at all his paintings and sketches for a moment before focusing on the task at hand. I go to the back wall and run my hands over carefully before I feel the loose brick.

I pull the brick out the best I could so that no one could hear. I place the brick next to me before putting my hand into the hole and fish out the white oak stake.

I grin as I hold it in my hand before I move over to the table that Klaus has, moving his drawings and sketches out the way before placing the stake on the table.

I grab my knife out it's place and wrap my hands around the green stone on the top before closing my eyes. I mutter a spell under my breath as I focus my magic into the stone, into the blade.

Once I can feel the magic in the blade, I stop the spell and open my eyes to look it over carefully. I take the blade hold it against the stake before slicing downwards and it does exactly what I wanted. Sliver of white oak comes off with the blade which makes me grin.

I cut off a few more slivers before tucking my blade away. I have enough white oak to do what I need but without the stake looking any different. I carefully put all the slivers of the white oak stake into a vial before tucking that away as well.

I grab the stake and return it to it's hiding spot. As I place the stake back, I hear footsteps coming towards the room which makes me freeze for a moment before I grab the brick and place back into place. I vamp across the room and hide in the blind spot by the door as Klaus walks in, looking around in suspicion.

I vamp out the room just as Klaus turns sharply to look at where I had been hiding.

I grin as I walk back to my room as I clutch the vial, tightly but as I get to my door, I stop and look at the door which is now partially open. I tuck the vial into my pocket and take out the dagger, holding it in a defensive manner as I open my door all the way and walking.

I huff out and tuck my blade away as I find Elijah standing in my room with the box find with my other blades that Damon got me.

"What are you doing in here?" I ask as I close the door behind me, not needing noisy vampires hearing my conversations.

"I came looking for you." He states as he turns from the box and looks at me.

"Well you found me." I put simply as pull my dagger back out and place it on the table.

"Phoebe, I want to apologize." He says and I snort before he can continue.

"Apologizing is something you should have done that night. Instead it's been weeks of you avoiding me which has done nothing but piss me off further." I scoff.

He takes a step towards me, his eyes pleading for me to listen. I back away, feeling anger and hurt bubble up inside me.

"You can't just show up here and expect everything to be okay," I say, my voice trembling with emotion.

"I told you how alone I was feeling and the first thing you do is stand me up for Davina. I was angry but if you had just come to me that night and apologized, I would have forgiven you." I say as I shake my head.

He nods his head in understanding, his expression one of remorse.

"I know, Phoebe. and I am sorry. I should have been there for you, especially after I had said I would." His voice is soft and sincere.

"Damnit." I mutter out as I look at him, taking in his words. The anger and hurt that I had slowly starts to dissipate.

"You make it so fucking hard to stay upset with you." I sigh out as I sit on the edge of my bed.

He comes closer and sits down next to me, his hand reaching out to touch my arm. He pulls me into a hug and I feel myself melting into his embrace.

His scent, his warmth, his touch, it's all too familiar and I can't help but feel drawn to him.

"I missed you, Phoebe." He whispers into my ear.

I close my eyes, taking in the moment. I know I shouldn't forgive him so easily, but I can't resist the pull he has on me. I pull back, looking into his eyes and I see the sincerity and regret.

"I missed you too." I say softly, forgiving him.

He smiles, relieved and leans in to kiss me. His lips are soft and gentle, and I kiss back with equal passion. As the kiss deepens, I feel his hands start to explore my body. It's been so long since I've felt his touch, and I find myself craving it more and more.

We break the kiss momentarily, gasping for air, and he looks at me with a renewed intensity in his eyes.

I swing myself over his lap, straddling him as I pull him into another kiss. Elijah wraps his arms around me and goes to flip us around but pull back and stop him.

"I am in control this time." I say to him before I slip off his lap and onto my knees in front of him.

He stares at me with shock and excitement, his eyes darkening with desire. I slowly unbutton his pants and pull them down, revealing his hard, throbbing length. I take him in my mouth, relishing the feel of him in my mouth. His hands tangle in my hair as I take him deeper, my tongue swirling around him.

As I move my head up and down, I feel his hips buck beneath me, his moans filling the air. I know he's close, so I pull away, standing up in front of him.

He looks up at me, his eyes filled with lust and need. I take off my shirt and bra, revealing my bare chest to him. He leans forward, taking my nipple in his mouth, sucking and nibbling on it. I moan in pleasure, my body arching towards him.

He moves his mouth to my other breast, giving it the same attention as the first. I can feel his hard, throbbing length pressing against my thigh and I reach down and grab it, guiding it inside me.

He groans as he goes deeper and deeper, filling me with pleasure. I move my hips in circles, grinding against him as he thrusts into me. We move in sync, our bodies a perfect rhythm. I can feel my orgasm growing with each stroke.

As we reach our climax, we both moan in pleasure, and he wraps his arms around me, holding me close. We lay there, panting, our bodies intertwined.

I look up into his eyes and I know without a doubt, that this is right.

Him.

Klaus.

They are who I am meant to be with.

They are my home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel like Phoebe was having major mood swings in this chapter.

Also made my own gif!

Thanks for reading this. Please leave a vote and comment.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

13.5K 543 22
Passion does not ask our permission before it strikes. A cursed City, a cursed bloodline and a curse walking on Earth. An abomination cannot love, bu...
455K 8.8K 65
"I don't think I would have done it. I mean, I was prepared, but I don't think I could have gone against you." "You wouldn't have killed me, but you...
128K 3.6K 46
-Book 1- A Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson love interest book. --------------------------------------------------------- Phoebe Salvatore had learned to...
255K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...