Worth the Wait

Door wcnda616

Book Two of Everything has Changed "Because I am fucking in love with you Y/N. I am so deeply in love with y... Meer

I still love you
Call me Lizzie
Omlettes
Four years ago
Today
Big big glass
Kiss me
Useless Lesbians
Dos Oruguitas
Jolene
Brighton
Past dark
Prada
I thought about you
Morning sex
Miss Y/L/N
Olsen twins
Hangover
You're okay
Shreddies
Another one
Amelia
Pringles and Strawberries
Thirty
Forgiveness
Grandpa
Down the hall
PTA
From now on
The Row
Dad?
Head teacher
5th birthday
Melting
Three months
Christmas pt.1
Christmas pt.2
New years eve
It's a ...
Kate Bishop
I'm the bitch?
Valentines
Big or small
Louis Vuitton
Lizzie
Dresses
Sex
Hattie Harmony
Hen Do
Wedding
Bali
Bali pt. 2
The Maldives
The Maldives pt. 2
Auntie Duties
Long day
One of those times
Now and always
Later
A/N

Jealousy

914 25 3
Door wcnda616

"Wow," I breathed out, looking at my girlfriend standing at my front door in a tine black off-the-shoulder dress, "you look ... wow."

She giggled and walked into the house, placing her hands on my chest, "you look pretty decent too," she smirked, looking at my dark green mini dress.

"Mhm, I can't wait to take this dress off you later," I smiled, leaning down to kiss her lips softly.

She smiled against my lips and kissed me back, holding me close by my hips. I ran my tongue over her bottom lip, but she pulled away, leaving a peck behind.

"Natalie is on her way; do you have any vodka?" she asked.

I nodded and led her towards the kitchen, "cocktail or shot?"

"Shot," she answered quickly, "I'm really nervous about tonight, I need a shot."

I giggled and handed her a shot glass before pouring myself one, "to me and you."

"To me, you and trying something new," she smirked, throwing her head back.

I felt the liquid burn down my throat and settle uncomfortably in my stomach, "that's disgusting," I laughed.

She hummed in agreement when the doorbell rang, "okay, fuck, that's her... oh my god are we really doing this?"

"We can stop at any time," I reminded her.

"Go get the door, I'm going to do another shot," she said, pouring the liquid into the glass.

I giggled as I walked to the front door, opening it before I could process what I was doing. I was met with a ginger who looked much prettier than the picture Lizzie had shown me. Her hair was pin straight and sat just above her shoulders. With a black cocktail dress and a bottle of wine in hand, she looked fucking amazing. Nothing compared to Lizzie but still very very hot.

"You must be Natalie?" I smiled, letting her in.

"Please call me Nat, only work call me Natalie," she laughed, pulling me into a hug.

"My- our daughters called Nat so I'm going to stick with Natalie if that's okay," I asked.

"Daughter? Um- of course babe," she smiled, walking towards the kitchen where Lizzie had just taken another shot.

"Daughter?" she asked Lizzie.

"Yeah," Lizzie laughed awkwardly, "Natasha Lyn ... she'll be five this year."

"FIVE? Why am I only now finding out about this?" she asked, looking between Lizzie and me.

"I can't believe I haven't mentioned her," Lizzie said as I wrapped my arm around her waist, kissing the side of her head.

"What other best friend do you have?" she smirked.

"That is so rude," Lizzie giggled, leaning into my touch.

"She's hot," Natalie said to Lizzie, loud enough for me to hear.

"She is," Lizzie smiled, looking up to me.

"Lucky bitch," Natalie smirked, "are we ready to go?"

We both nodded. I gave Lizzie a little wink and grabbed my bag.

"Have you got everything baby?" I asked her.

She nodded with a sweet smile. I could tell she was really anxious. The whole ride to the club she was shaking and playing with the rings around my fingers.

"We don't have to," I whispered to her as Natalie started talking to the taxi driver.

"I want to," she replied, looking at me, "I just need some more alcohol and maybe a preview?"

"Then you might get lucky," I smirked.

"Y/N?" she asked as the taxi driver pulled up.

I hummed and helped her out.

"I know we are going to sleep with her, but can I kiss her in the club? You can too of course," she said.

I nodded quickly, "at the end of the day, I know you're mine."

"I am," she smiled, kissing me softly as we got in the queue of the club.

"God stop sucking each other's faces; unless I'm getting in on that action, stop rubbing it in my face," Natalie half-joked.

"Maybe you will get in on it," Lizzie suggested, the vodka clearly kicking in.

Natalie hummed and looked between us, "maybe I will."

I smirked and kissed the side of Lizzie's head as we got into the club, "Drinks?"

They both nodded and followed me to the bar.

"Nine neat vodkas please," I asked the bartender with a wink.

Lizzie raised her brows at me and shot all three of her vodkas at once, "you're coming with me," she ordered, grabbing my arm and leading me towards the corner of the club where sofas circle the walls.

I turned to make sure Natalie was okay and sure enough, she already had her tongue down a random guy's throat.

"Lizzie what-"

"You're mine, do you understand that?" she said, pushing me down onto the sofa and sitting on one of my legs.

"Lizzie-"

"Fucking say it Y/N," she warned.

"You know I'm yours," I replied, pulling Lizzie's dress down slightly so her ass didn't fall out.

"What the fuck was that then?" she said sternly.

"What was what? I'm so confused-"

"That fucking wink you gave the whore at the bar," she reminded me, "who do you fucking belong to?"

"Y-you," I stuttered.

"Y-y-you, fucking spit it out. Tell me who you belong to," she said again, slipping her hand under my dress.

"You," I sighed as she rubbed her fingers up and down quickly.

"Say it again. Who do you belong to?" she replied, eyeing me up and down like I was her prey.

She moved my underwear aside and pushed two fingers inside me, moving painfully slowly.

"You," I said again, slightly louder.

She nodded her head, "you're mine. We are not sleeping with anyone else; do you understand me?" she asked, moving her fingers faster.

I nodded quickly, "it was a joint idea-"

"Ah ah ah, did I say you could talk?" Lizzie warned, pushing another finger inside me.

"Fuck baby," I sighed, "Lizzie- we- we're in public, anyone could see us."

"Stay the fuck down and let me finger you," she warned.

I nodded quickly and bit down on my bottom lip as she looked down at me, her arm moving quicker and quicker as time went on. If anyone looked over, they would know exactly what was going on by the way her arm was moving up and down.

"Lizzie I'm going to-"

"Tell me who you belong to," she said again, lightly gripping my throat.

"You, only you," I moaned quietly.

She smirked and kissed my lips lustfully, swallowing my moans as my arousal leaked out of me and onto the club sofa. She hummed into the kiss and moaned deeply into my throat when she thrusted into my thigh and finished as well.

"Look at the mess you made on my fingers," Lizzie tutted, bringing her hand up my face.

She was right, her fingers were coated in a cloudy white gel and shined in the club lights. I smiled and bought them to my lips, swirling them around my tongue. I couldn't help but moan when she pushed her fingers to the back of my throat. Then she pulled away and smirked down at me.

"You're not done yet," she spoke, moving slightly to reveal the small cum patch on my thigh.

I lightly grabbed my hand and ran my fingers over the puddle, collecting everything I could and feeding it directly into Lizzie's mouth. She moaned a little too loudly and a few heads moved to look at us. I gave them a 'we're okay' look at the continued dancing, definitely too high on every drug available to care. I pulled my fingers from Lizzie's mouth and crashed my lips against hers again.

"Can we go home?" I asked against her lips.

"After your little stunt? Nope," she replied bluntly, "we're going to dance and you're going to show everyone that you're mine, do you understand me?"

Fuck, dominant Lizzie really has me in a chokehold.

I nodded quickly and stood up, holding onto her hand tightly as I led us to the middle of the dance floor where Natalie was dancing with the guy from the bar. He was tall and very muscly with a thin t-shirt that showed way too much of his chest.

"The lesbians?" he asked Natalie over the music.

She giggled and nodded, "this is Steve; Steve, this is my best friend Lizzie and her girlfriend Y/N."

He gave us a straight man nod and continued dancing with his hands on Natalie's hips. I turned around to my girlfriend who had a darkened gaze and wrapped her arms around my neck, pushing us so close together that she could slip her knee between my legs without anyone else noticing. I wined as she pressed it into my core but kept dancing, singing the lyrics to Hips Don't Lie by Shakira as she started to grind against me. I turned her around, so my hands were wrapped around her waist and rested on her stomach, kissing her neck and singing the lyrics softly into her ear. She bit her bottom lip and hummed, pressing her back into my front and wrapping her arm around to hold my head in place.

"Leave marks," she told me, only loud enough so I could hear.

I smirked and started to suck on her soft spot, earning a small moan every so often. Every time I pulled away; I didn't bother soothing the previous mark but watched as I created a purple trail down to her shoulder.

"Hey," Natalie said drunkenly, falling into Lizzie and I, "I'm going to go home with Steve."

"Okay," Lizzie replied, "call me in the morning so I know you're safe."

Natalie nodded and followed Steve towards the exit as Lizzie turned around to face me, crashing our lips together in a passionate kiss. I moaned into her mouth and deepened it, fighting against her tongue as we made out.

"Take me home," she whispered against my lips.

I nodded quickly and dragged her towards the exit where Natalie and Steve had just left. She giggled when we fell out the door and waited on the side of the road for the Uber to arrive. I wrapped my hands around her waist from behind to keep her upright as she swayed back and forth on the pavement.

"I love you," I whispered, kissing her shoulder.

"Does she look okay?" Lizzie asked.

I hummed and looked towards where she was looking at a young girl at with her knees to her chest outside the club. Her back rising and falling quickly with her breath. I shook my head and grabbed Lizzie's hand, leading her towards the girl who looked so much smaller given the circumstance. As we got close it was obvious, she was crying. Her dress didn't cover much, and she had no coat on. She looked really vulnerable on her own. I dropped Lizzie's hand and bent down in front of her, placing my hand on her knee which made her jump.

"Hey, it's okay, sorry I should've asked before I touched you," I said, all sense of alcohol gone from my system.

"It's okay, s-sorry I just didn't expect it," she said softly.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

She shook her head quickly and cried harder, "I-I think I'm having a p-panic attack actually," she said quickly, shaking her hands out like Natasha does when she's anxious.

"You're okay, you're safe," I said softly.

"Baby the Ubers here," Lizzie said, pacing her hand on my back.

I nodded slowly and thought very quickly on the spot, "this is going to sound really really weird, but do you want to come back with us?"

"I-I don't know, I don't kn-know you," she said breathlessly as she hyperventilated.

"I know but leaving you on your own doesn't feel right," I said.

She nodded quickly, "a-are you sure?"

"Let us help you," I said, holding my hand out to help her up.

She stood up and pulled her dress down, letting her long blonde hair hang over her face, so people didn't see she was breaking down. I kissed the side of Lizzie's head and smiled sadly at her. The young girl was sitting between us, her chest still rising and falling.

"Can you look at me ... ?" I asked.

"Izelle," she spoke.

"Hi Izelle, I'm Y/N and this is my girlfriend Lizzie and I really need you to look at me," I said.

She picked her head up and pushed some of her hair behind her ear, "I can't breathe," she cried.

"You can, you're okay," I assured her.

"Izelle?" Lizzie asked.

She turned to face my girlfriend who smiled kindly at her, "you're Elizabeth Olsen," she said breathlessly.

Lizzie furrowed her eyebrows but nodded, "y-yeah I am ... um ... can tell me five things you can see right now," she said, swaying the conversation.

"Y-you, the car lights, Y/N, the- um- I don't know," she cried.

"Tell me about your night," Lizzie asked, trying a different approach.

"I-I went out t-to celebrate the end of my f-first year with my flatmates and-"

"What do you study?" I asked her.

"English literature," she replied, her breath finally slowing down.

"That's what I studied!" I smiled.

"What do you do now?" she asked, wiping her tears and pressing her nails into the palm of her hand.

"I'm the manager and CEO of a publishing house," I replied.

"Wow," she sighed.

Lizzie moved Izelle's hand to her nails weren't digging into her palm anymore. There were marks on her hand where she had been doing this for the past few hours and when I looked further, there were marks up her arms and legs too.

"We're here," Lizzie said softly.

I nodded and thanked the driver, leading them both into my house. I ran upstairs to get the girl a jumper and some makeup wipes and when I came downstairs, her and Lizzie were doing some deep breathing together. I smiled and sat down opposite them on the table, handing Izelle the hoodie. She quickly put it on and thanked me. When she drew her hair out of her face, my eyes went back down to her thighs which had small white lines climbing from her knee to under her dress. Lizzie kicked my leg when she caught me staring and shook her head subtly.

"It's fine, people look all the time," Izelle said, pulling the sleeves of her jumper over her hands.

"I have them too," I whispered.

"What?" both Izelle and Lizzie said at the same time.

I nodded my head and turned my arm around where a small flower tattoo lived on my forearm, "I covered it the day I turned 18 but when I was 15, I tried to- um- it didn't work obviously but it left a scar so I covered it up as soon as I could."

Lizzie placed her hand on my knee, "I didn't know that."

"I never talk about it," I said, placing my hand on hers, "but I know what you're going through," I smiled at Izelle.

She nodded, "thank you for looking out for me," she said softly, "I'm sure you had plans that I interrupted."

We both shook our heads.

"Do you want to tell us what happened?" I asked.

She nodded slowly, leaning back on the sofa, "my ex-girlfriend was at the club and I lost my friends so I just got really overwhelmed a-and there's a lot of trauma that she caused me so I just went into panic mode-"

"Slow down," I whispered, holding her hands and giving them a small squeeze, "you're so much like our daughter," I giggled.

"You guys have a daughter?" she smiled.

I nodded proudly, "Natasha."

"I- I should go, thank you for looking out for me and calming me down but-"

"Izelle you can stay the night, it's okay, honestly," Lizzie said.

I nodded, "the sofa folds out and the kitchen is just through there, if you want pj bottoms I can grab some for you?"

"No, I shouldn't," she declined, "you've been really lovely but I really should go."

"How are you going to get back?" I asked.

"I'll get the bus," she replied.

"No," I laughed, "you're going to stay the night and I will drive you home in the morning."

"I don't want to be a burd-"

"Izelle, you're staying," I giggled, pulling out the sofa bed, "make yourself comfy, Lizzie and I will be upstairs, first door on your right."

She nodded with a sad smile, "thank you."

"Don't even worry about it," I sighed, following my girlfriend upstairs.

When the bedroom door shut, I pulled the dress over my head and crawled straight under the duvet.

"You should probably clean up," Lizzie sighed, laying on top of me like a starfish.

"Tomorrow," I groaned.

"Okay," she decided, slowly falling asleep on top of me, "what a weird night."

I chuckled, half asleep and started to close my eyes, "I love you, Elizabeth Chase."

"I love you too Y/N Y/M/N."

___

A/N - I LOVE THIS CHAPTER

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

10.6K 678 10
Prince Y/N Y/L/N of England, was in search of a bride before he took over his father's throne. One day as he rode through the country, a small getawa...
22.3K 583 7
Enemies. That was what you were. She was an Avenger, you were a criminal. You should hate her, she should hate you. So why do you love the feeling of...
55.6K 2.6K 91
Book 2 of Midnight Rain "I hate how I let you treat me," I admitted, "I hate that you felt like I couldn't love you hard enough and I hate that you d...
101K 3.3K 87
"Why are you looking at me like that?" she giggled, lowing her camera lens and looking into my eyes deeply. I shook my head slowly and smiled over at...