True Love

By bootomtae

Jeon Jungkook, an award winning actor has all the happiness of the world. He is the next owner of Jeon Enterp... More

Introduction
1. Own's betrayal
2. Next Morning
3. Family Drama
4. Leaving Korea
Introduction (2)
5. Back to Korea
6. Meeting bestfriend again
7. Meeting again
8. A true gentleman
9. Marriage
10. Meeting Baekhyun
11. Being emotional
12. Crazy family
13. Jeon Jimin
14. Live streaming
15. Shifting together
16. Uninvited guest
17. Contract signing
19. Jungkook's smartness
20. Parent's Anniversary
21. Chanyeol on set
22. Scandal
23. Confession
24. Studio visit
25. Taehyung's acting skills
26. Our baby
27. Tit for tat
28. Meeting Seokjin
29. Press conference
30. Family dinner
31. Protective dad
32. Yoongi in Korea
33. Friend Kiara
34. London trip
35. Chanyeol's chapter close
36. Celebration party
37. Power of Mrs. Jeon
38. Jungkook's illegitimate child
39. Pregnant
40. Heartbreak
41. Accident on set
42. America visit
43. Truth revelation
44. School's first day
45. Taylor or Mr. Jeon
46. Formation of JK Group
47. Alexander dead
48. Couple rings
49. Do not wrong anyone
50. Kidnapped
51. Existence is non-existent
52. Good beating
53. Alarm ringed
54. Old friend
55. Old lady
56. Disclosing relationship
57. Truth unfold
58. Baekhyun dead
59. A devil
60. Award winner
61. Fluffy ball
62. Got shot
63. Final war
64. True love

18. Movie shooting

3.4K 185 12
By bootomtae

As soon as the doorbell rang they both panicked. Both were having one thought, 'Is it again Jimin?'
They both moved towards the door and Jungkook saw through the peephole but to his relief it was Namjoon. Jungkook opened the door and said, "What is it?"
Taehyung also sighed after seeing the person on otherside of the door. He thought to give them privacy and said, "I will be in the living room." Jungkook nodded and soon Taehyung left.
Namjoon said, "Boss you asked to find whole information about Baekhyun so here it is." He gave a folder to Jungkook and continued, "Also I personally talked to director Michael and confirmed the role you said for Mrs. Jeon."
Jungkook nodded and said, "Good I will inform you what you need to do further."
Namjoon said, "Ok boss. I will take my leave then. Good night." Saying that he left from there.

Jungkook also close the door and went to the living room. He saw Taehyung sitting on couch playing some vedio games on his phone. Taehyung felt like someone entered inside the room. He closed his game and looked towards Jungkook.
Jungkook said, "I want to talk about something."
Taehyung said, "Oh ok what is it?"
Jungkook sat beside Taehyung and said, "I had arranged something for you." Taehyung looked at him curiously and waited for him to complete what he wants to say.

Jungkook again said, "I had arranged a role for you in Sleeping Beauty. It's not a very important one but it's screen appearance is of lot time. You had to play role of main servant of the queen in the movie." He told everything related to the role to Taehyung. It's not Jungkook can't arrange a important role for Taehyung in the movie. He can even make him the lead actress of the movie but if he did so then netizens will start thinking that Taehyung got all these things because he used some type of dirty ways to get such an important role. It will affect his career in future so Jungkook decided that it's better for Taehyung's future to let him perform as a not so important character in the movie. It will give him long term benefits.

Taehyung also understood Jungkook's intentions clearly. It will surely benefit him in future. He must say Jungkook is a very smart and intelligent business man. He is a distant thinker and knows very well what is beneficial for himself. He agreed with whatever Jungkook planned for him. They talked about it for a very long time and then they both decided to have some sleep because it's already late in the night.

One week later
Nothing much happened during this whole week. They both follow their usual routine. But they are now slightly close to each other. Taehyung really likes to stare at Jungkook whenever he cooks inside the kitchen. He started liking and trusting Jungkook. Jungkook also tried to make Taehyung as much comfortable as he can with himself. Jimin also didn't disturb them from the past one week. Taehyung also visited his uncle once in the week and spend a lot of time with his daughter. He missed her a lot. He also visited Seokjin and they spend their whole day enjoying each others company.

From today Sleeping Beauty's shooting is going to start. Taehyung is really excited about it. Jungkook said that he will drop him and Taehyung agreed with it without even thinking twice. They both had their breakfast and then left for the studio where shooting is going to happen. When Taehyung reached the studio he saw that many artists are getting their make up done and many are trying their costumes. He greeted the assistant director and went to find the make up artist to let his make up done.
When he reached the back stage, he met Baekhyun whose makeup just finished.

Baekhyun was shocked to see Taehyung but soon his surprised expressions changed to hatred. He remembered how Taehyung insulted him that day in the hospital corridor. He decided to drop his caring brother's act and asked, "What are you doing here?"
Taehyung understood that Baekhyun was shocked to see him here. He replied casually, "I came here for shooting offcourse."
"But your name was removed from the audition right?" Baekhyun said.
Taehyung smirked and said, "How do you know that my name has been removed?"
Baekhyun soon realised what he just said. He tried to think of an explanation and said, "Offcourse a no brain person will also know because you don't have any acting experience. Why will someone cast you for a movie? Huh!"
Taehyung said, "You are right I don't have any acting experience and you tried a lot to stop me but what happened? I am standing here infront of you. You couldn't stop me Mr. Byun." He said teasingly.

Baekhyun was boiling with anger. He clearly told the production crew to not let Taehyung perform in the audition then how he got selected for this role? Did he used his own connections or did he used some inappropriate way to get this role? All these things were roaming inside Baekhyun's mind.
Taehyung decided to ignore him and went to the makeup artist to get his makeup done. Soon the shooting started. In the first two scenes Taehyung doesn't have much to do.

In this movie the main roles are distributed like this:
King: Kang Taehyun (Sunjong)
Queen: Baekhyun (Inhyeon)
New girl in palace: Raina (Hanna)
The story of the movie is like that the king and queen have an arranged marriage. King doesn't really like the queen but having no other choice he agreed with this marriage. Once when he went out for hunting he met a kind girl who saved his life. He fell for her at the first site and brought her to the palace. The Queen didn't like her even a bit and always tried to insult her or hurt her in any way possible.
Taehyung is playing the role of main servant of Baekhyun (Ji Sung). He is the most special servant of Baekhyun whom Baekhyun trusts a lot.

3rd scene:
In this scene Raina is dancing in the garden of the palace when Baekhyun sees her on his way to the palace. He signalled one of his servants and she quickly threw a stone near Raina's leg due to which she fell and her leg got injured.

Baekhyun smirked and went near Raina. He said, "Oh Hanna how have you been? Are you living well inside the palace?"
Hanna smiled and said, "I am perfectly fine my queen. Thank you for asking."
Baekhyun said, "I saw you dancing many times can you perform for me once."
Raina said, "Queen I just hurt my leg so I can't dance now. I am really sorry."
Baekhyun said angrily, "Are you insulting me? I saw you dancing many times and when I asked you to do it once for me you are showing attitude infront of me. I won't leave you like this. You will surely get punishment and that is ten whips." Saying that he looked at Taehyung and ordered, "Ji Sung! Punish her right now."

Ji Sung identified that Hanna is of the same village as that of him. He doesn't want to punish her without any mistake so he requested the queen to forgive Hanna. "Queen Hanna is really injured. Please forgive her this time." Taehyung said.
After hearing that Inhyeon (Baekhyun) slapped Ji Sung (Taehyung) angrily and shouted, "How do you even dare to refuse my orders? You low class servant." That slap was really powerful. Baekhyun's whole hand got printed on Taehyung's face.
Taehyung stood up and said, "Baekhyun why did you hit me? It wasn't mentioned in the script that you need to hit me." Of course in the script it was written that Inhyeon will punish Ji Sung but a slap was never mentioned there.

Director Michael quickly said, "Cut! Cut! Cut! What are you both even doing? Why are you both not following the script?"
Before Taehyung could say, Baekhyun said, "Director I think if we add a slap in this scene then it will make it more interesting and the audience will also get to know more about Inhyeon's real character."
Taehyung thought, 'Oh god this boy knows very well how to get a chance to hurt me.'
Director Michael thought for sometime and said, "Very good Baekhyun. I agree with you. A slap will make this scene even more interesting. Let's follow it and you Ji Sung play concentration to your expressions and acting."
"For making the scene more interesting do I really need to get a slap from him." Taehyung asked.
"Of course Taehyung, it will make the scene look more real. Ok come on let's take the second shot." Michael said.

Having no other choice Taehyung again take his position and shooting again started. "Ji Sung I said punish her." Baekhyun shouted. But Taehyung again asked for forgiveness and Baekhyun again slapped him. This slap was even more powerful compared to that of the first one. Taehyung decided to end this scene quickly but Baekhyun just kept standing there and didn't speak his dialogue.
Director Michael again shouted, "Cut!"
Baekhyun said, "Sorry director I just forgot my lines."
Director Michael sighed and said, "Ok we will again shot this scene and make sure to complete it this time."
Taehyung thought, 'Forgot his lines. Huh! I know he is doing this to hurt me.'

Once again shooting started. Taehyung was asking for forgiveness from Baekhyun. Baekhyun was about to hit Taehyung again when some noises started coming from the crowd standing near the door. Soon someone from staff came near Director Michael and said something in his ears. As soon as Director heard what staff said he got up from his chair and quickly went towards the door. Other important members in the production crew also followed him.

Everyone present inside the studio looked confusedly towards the door. Who might it be that director himself went to greet him? Soon everyone's face changed into a shocked one. It was none other than Jeon Jungkook, the legend of entertainment industry. A small smile appeared on Taehyung's face. His husband is here and he believes that now Baekhyun won't get any chance to hurt him. He will surely take his revenge from Baekhyun by Jungkook's help. But his smiling face quickly changed into a angry one when he realised that every girl and boy present inside the studio are looking at his husband as if he is some kind of meal. And when his gaze went to Baekhyun he saw clear lust in his eyes and this made Taehyung a complete angry bird. He wants to slap Baekhyun really hard.

Otherside Director Michael welcomed Jungkook and said, "Mr. Jeon why you didn't informed us that you are visiting the set today?" He was also very shocked by the news that Jeon Jungkook himself came to the film set. Jeon Jungkook who don't appear in public usually himself came here. Did something happened? Did he offended Jungkook in some way? Director Michael was thinking all these things. But how Jungkook won't come after seeing that someone slapped his wife like that? He can't even see a scratch on Taehyung's body and here someone slapped his wife twice. He will surely make Baekhyun pay for it.
"I was just passing by here and thought to visit and see myself how shooting is going on. I hope I didn't disturb you in any way?" Jungkook said.

Everyone present on the set was thinking that Jungkook came here to know about the progress of the movie in which he had invested. But no one knew that Jungkook came here just for his wife. He had seen whole shooting with his own eyes and also saw how Baekhyun slapped Taehyung twice. Jungkook felt like his blood boiling when he saw those fingerprints on Taehyung's beautiful face.

"Oh no no sir what are you saying? It's our luck that you came here for improvising is." Michael said. He then asked Jungkook to sit behind the camera with production crew during shooting. Jungkook asked, "What's the progress of the movie?"
"Sir we are shooting the third scene of the movie." Michael said.
"Alright then why did you stop? Please start again." Jungkook said.
'If company's boss will come then we need to stop the shooting obviously.' Michael thought but he didn't dare to say this out. He said, "Yes sir we were just about to take the third shot for the scene."
Jungkook looked at the script and said, "It's a simple scene then what is the problem that you need to take a third shot? Don't we have professional actors?"
"No no sir Baekhyun is a professional actor. It's just a new boy who can't play his role properly. They don't have habit of working together that's why it's taking time." Michael said.
"Oh it's the matter. Fine let's take next shot." Jungkook said.
Michael nodded and then started giving instructions to the other staff members.

Scene three and take four started. Baekhyun was about to slap Taehyung when someone shouted, "Cut." It was none other than Jungkook. Director Michael looked confusedly towards Jungkook. He couldn't understand what problem occurred. According to him everything was going perfectly. He asked, "What is it Mr. Jeon? Is there any problem?"
Jungkook signalled towards the script and said, "There is no such type of scene in the script then what is all this happening?"
"Actually sir it is just a improvisation suggested by Baekhyun. It will help the audience in understanding the character properly. Just with one slap this scene will become more interesting." Michael quickly explained.
"Oh now that this newcomer don't know how to act why don't we interchange the characters of Inhyeon and Ji Sung." Jungkook said. "I mean to say that a experienced person like Baekhyun will teach this newcomer more clearly. It will help this newcomer in giving perfect expressions." He further explained.

Everyone present on the set became shocked. Baekhyun thought why will Jungkook create problems for him like this? Why he will ask to interchange their roles? He a top celebrity will play role of a servant and even get a slap from a newcomer like Taehyung.
Taehyung also thought what is there to learn within it? Do I need to learn how to get a slap? What Jungkook is really planning?

Director Michael respectfully agreed with Jungkook's suggestion. He asked Taehyung and Baekhyun to interchange their roles during the fifth take. This time Baekhyun asked for forgiveness and Taehyung slapped him hard. He used his all strength to slap Baekhyun. His whole hand got printed on Baekhyun's face.
'Wow that's good. That's really good. I want to do it once more.' Taehyung thought.

Everyone present in the studio were shocked by Taehyung's acting skills. He played the role of second lead perfectly even more better than that of Baekhyun. And otherside Baekhyun don't have emotions matching to that of Taehyung's role. Director Michael thought, 'Wow this boy had got talent. If he got better opportunities in future then no one can stop him from becoming a top grade celebrity.'

Baekhyun held his cheeks and said, "Please forgive me queen. I won't repeat my this mistake again."
Taehyung was going to say his line when again Jungkook spoke, "Cut." Everyone present inside the studio looked at Jungkook. They don't know what happened this time. Jungkook said, "Repeat this scene again. I want it to be more intense. I think that slap was not very powerful."
After hearing what Jungkook said, Baekhyun's face paled. He quickly said, "Mr. Jeon it was real slap. I think his hand is completely printed on my face. Look it was real."

Taehyung finally understood what Jungkook is trying to do. He is giving Taehyung chance to take his revenge. He mentally praised his husband for his smartness.
Now that Jungkook knows that these both brothers don't have a very good relationship he decided to help his wife in talking his revenge. He repeated the scene for about 10 times by giving different reasons. By the end of all these retakes, Baekhyun's face had turned red and anyone can see swelling on his face. Taehyung felt really satisfied after looking at Baekhyun's face. He will surely reward his husband with something for his help.

Jungkook finally said, "Ok I think it's enough demo for today. But after watching this scene again and again I think we should remove this slap from this scene. I think we should follow the real script."
Everyone froze after hearing this especially Baekhyun. He felt like ground slipped under his feet. He was thinking, 'Slap as much as you want Taehyung but I will show you once my turn will come.' But Jungkook just spoiled all his plans.

Director Michael laughed nervously and said, "Y-yes sir you are absolutely right. I also think that we should remove this slap from the scene. We will follow the real script only."
Jungkook nodded and said, "I need to leave now. I had some important work. I am taking this script with me."
Michael said, "Offcourse sir you can take as much copies as you want. This movie is depending only on your investment sir." He then went to see off Jungkook till the gate.
After returning to the studio he said, "Baekhyun i think we should shot this scene some other day. You should rest for now. You can leave for home." He then looked at Taehyung and said, "You can also leave Taehyung."
Taehyung left the studio happily and saw a car waiting outside for him. He happily entered inside and hugged the man sitting inside tightly.

This one is over. Meet you in the next part.
Till then bye.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 7.2K 21
Kim Taehyung a well-known idol. A world wide known star. Along with his two friends they dominate over the whole world with their sensetinal music an...
54.8K 2.2K 24
This story is purely based on my imaginations ♥️✨ This story is about A cute Loving Family it focuses more on taekook as parents Here you'll get to...
BRAT By 𐤀

Fanfiction

1.5M 77K 62
Kim Taehyung is a very well-known, young CEO who prefers everything in order.He doesn't tolerate irresponsible and immature people at any cost. But f...
209K 12.7K 56
Park jimin couldn't be more happier when he finally got a job offer from JEON'S company his dream company owned by jeon jungkook the Asia youngest bi...