ʀɪᴅᴇ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ

By Shynay_

If you just focus on the smallest details you'll never get the picture right. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
NEW FACECLAIMS
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 75

691 18 2
By Shynay_

Tatiana |  Tati

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Me and Iymani was all the way down Baton Rouge for today.

Me and my sister decided to go on a li baby date or whatever you wanna call it.

The only person that we really know out here was my aunt. I haven't seen her Inna minute.

"I wonder what the fuck he doing. I asked that nigga why he always outside know. He talking about business. Like okay I wanna know this 'business'  but whatever" I said fixing Iymani clothes.

"That's what Shaun was telling me. But they said they been with our dad since they left out. And Kai and daddy together is not good" Jayda said shaking her head.

"You right that's how both of they asses got locked up. And look who finally made it" I said.

Jayda turned and realized that our Aunt was here.

"Hey Aunt Teressa. How things been?" I asked as she sat down.

"Good good. The only question that matter right now is how things been for yall?" She asked.

"Good. Just had a baby almost 2 months ago" I said.

"Rightt" Jayda said.

"Aww. Looks at these munchins. Aaw he's soo chubby and cute." She said as Siah gave her a side eye.

I wanted to laugh out loud but I didn't. 

"Yeah that's my fat man. His name Josiah. And before you pick him up be prepared to fight back" Jayda said.

"Oh my. And looks at her. She looks just like her momma. So boujee already." She said.

I looked at her because she know I'm far from boujee.

"Her mom just know how to dress. Lol. But she doesn't even cry. She'll only cry when she's hungry. But how cousin Keisha and nem been?" I asked her as she picked up Siah.

"They been irking me. And oh my goodness he's so heavy. Like Nasir when he was a baby" she said and me and Jayda just started laughing.

Nasir is my little cousin and he been big since he was a baby but now he all husky and tall. Like okay Upgrade!!

______

After that little date I drove back home with my sister and the kids in the car.

And on our way there I seen Kamari ghetto ass outside.

I stopped the car in the middle of street and rolled down my window.

"Well damn you couldn't answer my calls but you outside. How that work?" I asked him.

"Yeen call me. But I'm finna head home though." He said.

"Nah I'll be back round here" I said  pulling off the block.

"I wonder why the fuck he down this part" I said outloud.

"Maybe that where Shaun ass at too. I'm about to asked Momma can she watch them real quick" Jayda said as she pulled her phone out.

"What she say ?" I asked her.

"Yeah but only for a few. She got somewhere to be" she said.

"Igh" I said as I made way to my Momma house.

I really don't like leaving my baby but I know my mom wanna seen the kids again because she haven't seen them in a month.

________

After we dropped the kids off I drove back to where I seen kamari ass at.

I didn't park on the block he was on I parked like a block back.

We got out the car and soon as we stepped out. You could tell this was the rough 'lil meech' hood part.

😂 snn

We walked to the Block Kamari was at but he wasn't outside no more.

So we sat down on what looked like an empty and abandoned house.

"These niggas stank" Jayda said.

"Mhm. They look hot and dirty." I said.

Niggas was wearing coats and sweat pants and it feel like a hundred degrees out hea.

"Yooo" a nigga said.

"Was yo name is?" He asked.

"I gotta nigga" I said.

"Where he at?"

"Why"

"If he ain't aroun how he gon protect you"  

"I protect myself" I said as I grabbed my purse.

"Oh m-"

"Back the fuck up nigga" Kamari said as he came out the house with a gun.

"He must want to get locked up." I said to myself.

"Oh my fault. Ian know this was all yours" he said before he walk well almost ran to the other side of the street. All I could do was shake my head.

"Fuck yall muhfuckas lookin at?  And what you doing here. It aint safe round here" he said.

"I'm here because you outside doing you and we have a while baby together that I only take care of" I said asni stood up.

"Come Inna crib" Kamari said.

Me and jayda walked in the house as Kamari was behind.

When you walked in you could smell every drug they was dealing.

We followed him as he led us to the back.

"Jayda? When the hell yall got here?" Shaun asked.

"30 minutes ago. Why you ain't tell me where you was at?" She asked him.

"We gon talk in my office. Cmon" he said as she followed him somewhere.

Who the fuck these niggas think they are.

"Sit down bae" he said as he rolled a blunt.

"You sure it's safe to sit down" I asked.

"Sit down bruh" he said.

"Get the fuck out" he said to I'm guessing is his workers.

After they left out he spark his blunt and just stared at me.

"Listen Ian come here to do this. I just don't want you to get mixed up into this mess while we got a whole baby to take fucking Care of at home" I said getting upset.

"I know. Where my baby at anyways?" He asked.

"She at my mom house" I said.

"Oh she is Ian seen li Mani in a minute" a familiar voice said.

I turned around and it was my dad with some other middle aged big nigga. I'm Talking tall, tattoos everywhere, chains, and he was dark-skinned.

I looked at him and kamari and they kinda favor each other. 

I stood my ass right up and hugged my dad and just looked at the other person he was with.

"Hey dad. Who's this?" I kinda whispered.

"Who him? This muhfucka right here is his dad" he said as he pointed to Kamari.

My eyes grew bigger and I just stood there. Ian never seen this man before and he just looked me up and down.

"Dad chill out this my woman" Kamari said as he passed the blunt to him.

"Wassuo beautiful. Why you fucking around with his bum ass" he said.

I didn't know how to respond I just was too stunned to speak.

"Yooo" my dad said while laughing.

"I'm jocing. I'm big k3. What about you?" He asked passing the blunt back in rotation.

"Tatiana. Yall got the same name?" I asked Kamari. He nodded

"Well this is a kinda scary way to met ya daddy" I whispered to Kamari.

"Well i gotta pick up my Baby. So I'll see yall later" I said as Jayda followed me back to my car.

__________

"Tell me why that big nigga is they dad" I said as I put Iymani in her crib.

"Shaun and Kamari's?"

"Yes girl. I was shocked as fuck when he said that. But I hate to say this but he's gonna end up dead or in jail. We already had a whole talk about this a few months ago." I said as I pour myself a glass of wine.

"That's what I been told Shaun dumbass. But they gon do whatever they chose to do" she said.

"That's their problem like they don't look at the consequences that might come" I said shaking my head.

"Yeah but that's gonna be their issues. Ian scared to raise my child alone" she said.

"Me neither. But I hope these niggas chose the right path" I said.

"Well we about to end our night. Say goodnight auntie. Sike nah but we about to hit the bed. Night" she said as she made way upstairs to her room.

I cut me up some fruit and place them inside a bowl with some cream cheese and went into my room

Iymani was still asleep so I left her in the crib n I turned on BMF and watched that until I feel asleep.

~NEXT DAY

I woke up from hearing my baby cry. I got up and she was crying bc she qas wet.

So I grabbed her and we went into the bathroom to take care of our hygiene.

After we was done I laid her down and fixed my hair.

We was doing anything today so I got back in my bed and picked uo Iymani and took some pics because why not.

[I was working on another book that I might release but it's not gonna be apart of this book tho.

It's like a whole nother book so idk]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.7K 49
~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
1.3M 50.3K 46
read at your own risk cs it's ass
925K 38.6K 53
|𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲| /𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻/ 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿...
4.6K 34 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...