Fifty Shades Of Dave (Dave ea...

By diamondsierraa

I can't lose , when I'm with you โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ค More

๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
๐Ÿ’•
20
21
Open discussion
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
And anotherrrr thing
40

22

2.6K 97 3
By diamondsierraa

2 weeks later

"Damn Nyla why you so mean to me huh? Am I ugly or what" I crossed my arms tilting my head .

"No one said your ugly YOUR ANNOYING now move I gotta get these rooms and shit situated before I leave" she pushed me out her way , I smirked watching her jog upstairs . She'll be mines soon , her and kadaja .

"Did you want anything to snack on mr.davon?" Brazil passed me up heading to the kitchen .

"Nah I just ate I'm waiting on Dave slow ass , thank you though mamas" I smiled , my phone rang showing my mothers name across the banner , I haven't told her how cool me and Dave got yet . She'd only push me into making them talk , when I'm reality it all takes time.

"wassup mama"

"Where are you vonvon , you haven't even stopped by for dinner or nothing what's wrong?" She asked sounding worried .

"Nothing ma I been busy you know how it get , I'll make it up to you tomorrow. Whatever you wanna do we can do it" I slapped palms with Dave as he made his way toward the kitchen.

"Okay don't be lying either , uhm ...if you get to talk to Dave anything let him know I called okay ?"

"Ight ma , love you see you later"

"Love you too vonvon" she disconnected the call

I walked in the kitchen seeing Daves food be sat in front of him , while one servant placed his silverware in a certain position I assumed he preferred.

"So wassup...we talking bidness right ? Or this another one of your half ass plans to win over Nyla" he twisted his lips digging in his plate .

"Fuck you nigga I'm here bout the bread , trust me you ain't gotta worry about me in that situation I got that under control" I grinned nodding my head ,and I'm sure I did .

"Ight whatever ...tony bitch ass suppose to be here any second so we can dip I know you probably not use to dealing with the direct connect so just sit back and observe I'll handle the rest" he assured me

"Nigga ain't no yes man ...but I guess you got more experience in this shit so it was what it is long as I get paid at the end of the day" i shrugged , tossing a grape in my —spitting it out once i tasted nothing but plastic. "Fuck y'all doing with ten fake ass grapes nigga all these mufuckas in here and nobody got foodstamps for some actual grapes ?" I gave a smug look

"Nigga it's called decoration and you fucking up my meal time go find some to do we finna dip inna minute" he shoo'd me eyes still glued to his plate

"Sour patch kid ...maybe you should call briea instead of being a bitch ass nigga to everybody" I chuckled walking off . I made my way up the large stairs , then down the hall just scoping the scene . Kadaja caught my attention while she fluffed out pillows , laying them neatly at the top of the bed .

"You need help" i knocked on the door before leaning against the door Frame

"Hell no I don't ..and let me tell you something , yo ass better stay away from my girlfriend I don't play all that shit I'll cut yo ass" she mugged me up down finishing up what she was doing .

"Damn what I do...I just br breathing and y'all be ready to beat my ass"I smirked shaking my head . It was true , I said the simplest things to the two and they were at my neck .

"Because you say slick shit...hand me that air freshener" she pointed to the can of fabreeze that sat on the top of the dresser .

"Here..and naw I don' t Nyla been not liking me but it's understandable" i shrugged , flopping on the bed .

"Must've did something to really bother her...Which you did who points a gun at their own brother that's not how family suppose to treat family but hey knowing Dave I ain't surprised at all" she chuckled , placing a lamp on the side dresser

"Hmmm...what y'all getting these shits together for anyways I see Nyla doing a room too"

"The new and last interns..Dave hosts these small programs like internships for college girls to help them get through school I actually use to be one but this my last year and I'm gooood" she did a small dance making us both laugh

"Damn for real ..that's dope as fuck , what about Nyla ?"

"What about me?" She stood in the doorway with her arms crossed , staring back and forth between the two of us.

"Are you in school smart mouth ass girl" I
sat up rubbing my hands over my neat waves .

"Not in college but i graduated thank you very much...you in school ?" She made her way to the couch that sat across from me .

"Nahhh..-"

"DAVONNNN LETS GO" Dave shouted from the lower level of the house .

"Can you tell him send me the money for my Amazon cart ...he acting like I'm not moving out soon" Nyla sighed lounging on top of kadaja .

"How much is it?" I didn't mind , shit how much came Amazon be ?

"Uhhhh don't be tryna pay for my woman stuff we got it" kadaja cupped Nylas mouth , who sat laughing at her .

"Whatever..here anyways" I sat a few hundreds on the dresser , on my way out . I turned the corner meeting Dave and Tony face to face .

"Nigga-" Tony pushed me towards the stairs a bit

"Bring yo bad macking ass on and stay out my sister face" Dave spat as we walked out the front door .

"Y'all niggas lame , mind ya business" i fluffed my shirt out hopping inside the black suv

"Wassup alaysia why you calling me-"

"So your basically just a fake ass bitch?" She spat through the phone , briea and I spot sat up with our eyebrows tightened—confused as fuck .

"Girl what the fuck you talking about ?"I mugged as if she could see me .

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKING ABOUT , YOU FUCKING TONY !" Her voice cracked .

"Awe girl....Alaysia nobody knew about you at least I didn't ..and you shouldn't be crying over a nigga like him , he ain't worth shit but dick" I honestly felt bad , only because she was so sweet and kind hearted .

" I can't believe this shit ...on top of that I'm pregnant like this shit ain't cool at all I just hacked his accounts and I find out about everything and everybody" she sobbed , briea made a pout face shaking her head as she went on .

"I'm so sorry mama , you don't deserve that shit I know he a sweet talker and all that but really ..he's not a good dude for you niggas make shit sound so good and fairytale like , when the real him in that phone trust me" I held my chest , i remember being her in highschool —sick and losing weight about a nigga who didn't give two fucks about me . Only in private.

"I don't know what to do...what am I supposed to do about our ba-"

"Lord forgive me but me personally that baby would've met the lor-"

"Bitch!"briea slapped my arm taking the phone "hey lay this briea , I'm sorry about all this stink first and foremost take a beat and think get your mind together so you can know your next move" she spoke smoothly

"Okay...uhm I'll text you later briea" she disconnected the call .

If I didn't have a reason to cut him off before I definitely did now . No way he was out here acting bad like this , and be TRYING to spit that sweet shit to me .

"Woooooooowwww this is insaneeeeee" briea sat back with her hand covered over her mouth .

"Bitch insane ain't even the word like it's no way ! This nigga out here slanging dick like that glad I'm not a crazy bitch no more because I'll been done broke every bone in his body ...he could never touch me again" i scrunched my face up , glad I had doctors appointment next week he literally had me sick right now niggas are disgusting

Boring chapter just wanted Davon and Alyssa in some shit 😂🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 12.3K 43
Just read๐Ÿ˜Œ
5.4K 34 10
โš ๏ธ โš ๏ธWARNING WARNING WARNINGโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...
331K 10.9K 32
-๐˜ผ ๐™™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐Ÿ˜ญโ™ฅ๏ธ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐Ÿ˜ผ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
22.7K 577 13
He was just a menace to love.....