SWITCHED HUSBAND

Por _taegguk_luv_

Get wrong / Taekook FF / oneshot { Top kook / Bottom Tae } { taegi / jikook } . . . Taekook fanart cr @ res... Mais

PART - 2
PART 3

PART - 1

475 5 3
Por _taegguk_luv_

?? : Let's get married soon !!
(He kisses the boys hand and speaks)

?? : Yeah Jeon...... I also want to marry with you..... But you know na our parents !!! They hate love marriage and all !! ( Caressing others hand. )

Jk : Tonight I will talk with Amma.... Don't worry.... ( He takes Jimin in his embrace ) I Love You..... !! ( Jimin blush and hug him back )

Jimin : I Love You too !! ( Jk chuckled )

* Other side *

?? : I don't want to eat more !! Or I'll be sleepy cat like you !! ( Someone talking while eating with pout )

Suga : 🐻 also sleep..... Now don't argue !! I don't want you become weak like last time !! ( Feeding him meal . Tae whining but he loves his boyfriend so he eat. Suga chuckled on his cuteness )

Suga : Then 😏 (tae hit on suga's shoulder)

Tae : You pervert !! Now stop flirting..... And i have to go..... Amma said she wants to talk with me .... ( Suga peck on Tae's forehead and tae leaves )

* Author pov *

Let me tell you the story ... Mr jeon have two son's one named Jungkook and others yoongi. Jungkook is 25 years old and yoongi is 27 years old. Mr jeon was the biggest business man in Korea. Mr jeon died of some disease when his two children were young. Mrs jeon raises them well.she want jk and yoongi take their responsibilitys but other side she wants jk and yoongi get married as soon as possible but only she will decide with whom. Because she's against with love marriage.

But after graduation jk fall for jimin. They meet in orphan where jimin often comes. After his father died, he used to go to there alone or sometimes with his mom. In orphan Mrs jeon met with Mrs Kim and after knowing each other they decide to marry their son's.

On the other side Mrs Kim also against with love marriage. She lost his Husband because he love someone else and because of that women he had a accident. She lovingly raises Jimin and Tae. Tells them not to love when they grow up. But when they grow up, they fall in love. They cared for each other. Yoongi met tae in college. And then they fall into a relationship. Now let's see what happens.

*Author POV end*

*Time skip in night after dinner

Jk : What!! Marriage!!! With Mrs Kim son !!!?? *Did she

already know about me and Jimin? Ok mom I'm ready !!!

(Bunny teeth.)

Yoongi : I'm also ready mom !!! *I'm so happy... Can't wait to see your reaction Tae !!*

Mrs jeon : Good!! I'm glad you both respect my decision... We don't have that much time so it's going to next week... (Jk nodded) we'll meet them tomorrow. now go take a rest. (Jk smile and went to his bedroom... Yoongi too.)

* Jk in his room *

JK : I'm so happy jimin !!! Finally we are going to get married !!! I'm so happy !!! Can't wait for tomorrow. (He sleep while smiling.)

*Meanwhile*

Tae/Jimin : Ok mom !!! We're ready for this marriage!! (Giggling.)

Mrs kim : Good!! We're going to meet them tommarow so wear beautiful clothes. Now go and sleep otherwise you will wake up late tomorrow !! (They nodded while smiling and also went to there respective room while blushing.)

*Time skip in the morning

Tae : Jimina i want to tell you something!!

Jimin Me too tae !!! Actually- (cut off).

Mrs Kim : You two are still chatting, come downstairs, they will be here soon! and i don't want drama there... (They both nodded while blushing thinking about jk and yoongi.)

*Time skip*

Mrs Kim : Tae sit properly like jimin! Your soon to be husband like

discipline, (Tae pout)

Jimin : Don't worry mom he'll fall for tae's beauty... Just mark

my word! (Tae hide his face while blushing.)

*Other side*

Suga : Mom just chill we already say yes... So just don't take stress!

JK : Yes mom we promise you that we'll do whatever you say or decide. (Mrs Jeon nodded while smiling.) Let's go we're already reached.

*Author POV*

The doorbell rings and Mrs. Kim goes to open the door to welcome all the guests. Everyone is sitting in the living room while talking. tae was not there. Jk and jimin just looking at each other while smiling. At the same time, jimin's eyes go to the boy who sitting next to jk.

Mrs Jeon : Where is tae Mrs Kim... I'm so excited to see my second son-in-law... (That time. At that time everyone stops talking and their eyes go towards the stairs, from where a beautiful boy is walking, his soft hairs are flying in the air, his body is defination of beauty.)

Mrs Kim : this my second son Kim taehyung.

Mrs Jeon : I can say that both my children are very lucky to have such beautiful husbands and I will be very lucky when my children will have little babies and they will be as beautiful as them.

Jk in mind : Is he taehyung? I must say suga hyung is very lucky to have such a beautiful man. He's so beautiful. But why my heart is beating so fast. (Tae sit there while blushing when he see yoongi was smiling at him.)

Mrs Kim : So Mrs jeon i have decided something! I have decided that today they will get engaged and .The wedding will done in a week. If u don't have problem- (all just wide their eyes.)

Mrs jeon : Why would i have any problem... Let's just do it... but where is rings!??

Mrs Kim : I already bought !! Tae and jimin take your seats with your husbands... (Tae gets up and went towards yoongi.) Jimin you sit next to yoongi And tae you sit next to Jungkook. (All are get shocked and start looking at each other but at that time they can't say anything and they get engaged. Jk get engaged with tae and jimin get engaged with yoongi)

*time skip in Next day *

*Author pov

Tae was crying. Just then jimin comes and puts his hand on his shoulder and pulls him back and he immediately hugs him.

Jimin : what happened tae!??? Why are you crying??!(tae started crying more.)

Tae : How can he do this to me hyung!?? H-he said he can't do a-anything...(sobbing)

Jimin : What are you talking about tae?

Tae : H-hyung... Do you remember that one day I said that I love someone?(jimin nodded) When mommy brought up the subject of marriage, I was very happy but after yesterday has been ruined and now n-nothing is going to be okay.... I don't want to do this marriage hyung... P-pleas do something! (Jimin hugs him tightly

and after some time tae also realizes that jimin is also started crying he break the hug and cupped jimin's face.)

Tae : what happened jimina!??

Jimin : i-i also don't want this marriage tae! I only love m-my j-jungkook (tae broke his hug.) l-im sorry tae but it's true we are dating-(cut off)

Tae : That's great jimina!! Because i only love my yoongi oppa!! He's my boyfriend... I'm sorry i didn't t-tell u!! (Jimin wipes his tears.) But hyung you know what he said!

Jimin : Maybe i know! Because Jungkook said that he can't disobedience to his mom.

Tae : exactly... Suga also say that same! (Looking down.)

Jimin : but we can... I have a plan!! We have to make them regret and make his mom to break this marriage. U tell me like and dislikes about yoongi and I'll tell you about Jungkook... What say???

Tae : O-ok jimina!!! Let's start our mission! (They hug each other.)

*Time skip in the next morning*

Tae : Why would i??? I don't even know him ... I'll not go there! (Tae who was whining because he don't want to go to jk's office)

Mrs Kim : Tae I'm not asking you... I'm telling you that u have to go to jk's office and take him shopping. I'll not repeat!! (Jimin heard everything while feeling sad.) Jimin why are you standing there u also go to suga's apartment and bring him to the same mall. (They both leaves while pouting because they don't have any other option.)

*Author POV*

Tae and jimin two go to do what their mommy says. But both of them have some plans in mind to break this marriage.

Tae in mind : Mr Jeon Jungkook.... Now you'll see who's the Kim taehyung... Just wait and watch you'll regret and break this marriage by own. *Smirk*

Tae : (to driver) you bring what i have told you?? (Driver gives him lunch box) *your time starts now Mr jeon!!!* (Devil smirk)

*In jeon's corporation.*

Personal Secretary : I'm sorry Mr taehyung but Mr jeon give us strict warning no to let enter anyone inside his cabin. (Politely)

Tae : You know who i am!??? I'M HIS SOON TO BE HUSBAND!! So excuse me!! (He entered in jk's cabin.)

*Author POV*

When tae enter inside his office he saw no one there. As he smirk and started throwing jk's things here and there. ruined his office. He about to throw jk's iPhone But stop when he heard heard sound of the restroom door of that office.

Jk : WTF !!! (As tae turned his face jk wide his eyes and tae too because jk was not wearing expect towel over his slim waist. Tae wide his eyes more when he saw jk's abs.) U!???! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE... AND WHAT IS THIS ALL!!! (Tae come back to his sense.) We are pretty too

Tae : l-im here t-to (jk looking at him suspiciously.) YES!!!! (JK flinched) YES i remember!!! To give you this breakfast which my mom ask me to give you !!! Take it... I make this spacially for you!!! (Blinking his eyes. Jk found tae was behaving weird.)

Jk : I don't need... I already hade my breakfast... And can u explain me WHY YOU DO THIS WITH MY CABIN... WHAT IS THIS BEHAVIOUR!??? (Deep voice that tae feel chill down his spine.)

Tae : A- a - Yes!!!! (Jk flinched again)

JK : Can u stop shouting... U're so irritating... (Grinding teeth in anger.)

Tae : Actually i saw big rat in your cabin. (Jk wide his eyes as he started searching rat. Tae saw fear in jk's eyes. As he smirk.) SEE HE WAS THERE!!! (jk get panick as he about to run but his foot slips and he is about to fall but he grabs tae's hand so tae falls with him. He falls on jk's body.)

Jk in mind : *i can feel his hot breath on my bare neck and shoulder...,* (Jk put his hand over tae's bare slim waist. Yes bare because tae's t shirt rolled up when they fall. little whimper comes from his mouth that jk feel it.)

Jk : Can't believe it... So Irritating (mumble) Can u tell me where you throw my clothes?? Mr kim!!?? (Tae rolled his eyes and point his finger through window.) WHAT!!! U THROW MY CLOTHES OUTSIDE OF THE WINDOW!!??? WHYYY!!! ARGHHHH!!! (He grabs his own hairs in frustration.)

Tae : while hitting that rat i used your clothes because i didn't find anything else... That time accidentally fell out from that window. (Innocently)

Jk : *sigh* Now how will i come with you Mr kim!!!! (he sits on the chair as tae chuckled.)

Tae : That's ok Mr jeon... I'll tell my mom that u can't come with us for shopping because of workload. just finished this breakfast... Ok bye... I'm sorry again... (Jk just ignore him as tae about to turn as he stop and said.) Be careful of that rat i saw he went under your table. As jk grabs his both legs upside in fear. And tae was hiding his laugh until he exit from that cabin.)

JK : Ohhh God!!! Rat !! (He called his secretary and guards. All enter in his cabin and started laughing slightly looking at jk's state.Jk make poker face and stood up tried to hide his body using some files.) DID I CALLED YOU ALL HERE TO LAUGH!! OR U WANT TO LEAVE THIS JOB!??? (All just stood up there in fear.) Now stop looking my face... How come there was a rat in my cabin !??? Howww!!! (All flinched.)

Secretary : How's that possible sir... In your cabin even one mosquito can't even enter you talking about rat??? We are on the 20th floor, rats cannot come here. Just relax sir...

Jk : But tae- (as he realised and understand that tae is behind this all.) Ok!!! U all can leave and yes bring me some pairs of clothes in 15 mins. I have to go somewhere!! *Smirk* (all leave. Jk open that box as he took one bite of breakfast he throw all on floor.) KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!!!! I'LL NOT LEAVE YOU!!! (Tae put too much salt in sandwich that it's taste like a poison.) You want to play right!?? Let's play it!! Now you'll see with whom you messed up.

*Time skip in the mall*

Jimin : Tae mom will scold you if she found this! And why are you wearing short jeans and crop top... U know Jungkook don't like this kind of dresses... He never tell me to what should I wear or what not but he don't like-(cut off)

Tae : Do I care if he likes or not!? It's my choice... I just don't believe yoongi have this kind of rude and cold hearted brother... I'm sorry jimina he's your bf but i don't like him even 1%...and don't worry about him after today he'll not mess with me! *Smirk*

Jk : And why u think that!! U think I'm scared of you!?? (Vmin flinched when they heard jk's voice as they turn back and saw jk and yoongi. Seeing yoongi tae run to him and hug him tightly.jikook do the same.)

Tae : I missed you!! (Snuggling more into suga's neck.)

Suga : I missed you too tae !! (He gives smile to jimin and greet who's now standing with jk.)

Jk : (clear throat.) If you are done Mr kim taehyung let's go for why our mom's send us here... (Sternly.)

Tae : (broke hug) who ask u to come here?! (Give angry look to jk) let's go suga... I want to talk with you in a private... Jimin -(cut off)

Suga : We already talk about this tae!!! Go with Jimin ar 00000 VITA your shopping... (Tae eyes get teary but he grabs jimins and leaves.) this stubborn kid *sigh*

Jk : How can you love him hyung!! He's just so annoying see what he wear??? Don't he have manners or shame.... how everyone is staring at his bare legs!!

Suga : Don't think about others.... He looks cute in this kind of clothes...

Jk : Cute my ass!!! (Rolled eyes)

*Time skip after 1 hour*

Jk : Hyung almost 1 hour left still they are inside that Gucci store !! I have a meeting... Let's check what are they doing! (Suga nodded)

* Meanwhile vmin :

Tae : Then who ask them to come jimina... Just ignore them and u go and find some hot dress for yourself too !! (From inside chenging room)

Jimin : Ok !! *Aish this kid.... How his husband going to handle him god knows!* (Flinched when someone call his name from back as he turn back.)

Suga : Hey Jimin I you done!? (Jimin nodded while smiling.) You looking cute in fully covered clothes! (Jimin blush without knowing himself)

Jk : Where is your stubborn brother!?? Or he wants to stay here for tonight...? (Annoyingly)

Jimin : Actually he likes short dresses so he was trying in changing room... He'll take one more hour... Let's buy something
to eat... I'm little hungry!!

Suga : Yeah me too... Let's go we'll buy some snacks ! Let's go Jungkook... He'll take more time i know him...

Jk : I'm not hungry hyung... U both go... I'll join you after some time..... (Yoonmin leaves.) Now I'll show- (cut off)

Tae : Jimina come inside i need your help !!! (jk stood for some time.) Jiminaaa are u there!?? Yoongi can you- (jk enter inside the changing room.)YOU-(jk grab tae's mouth to shut him.)

Jk : They are not here stop shouting... Now I'm leaving you don't you dare to shout! (Tae nodded as he removes his hand from his mouth. His eyes widen even more when he sees what he's wearing.) What kind of dress is this Mr Kim??? (Cross his arms.)

Tae : Y-you leave!! And ask yoongi to come inside... I don't need your help! (Rolled eyes)

Jk : So that's how u seduce my brother?? God knows what did he see in you and choose you!! (Darkly.)

Tae : HOW DARE-(Stopped talking.) * calm down tae!! Hyung said he don't like flirty boys and also these kind of dresses...
Now he'll definitely break this marriage. Just continue tae!! *

Jk : Mr Kim!! (Cut off when he saw tae turn around and takes off his top jacket and places one of his hand on the mirror.)

Tae : Please help me to tie up my dress... Please (jk started sweating as he see tae like this. Tae was looking so sety that time. He stands while showing his beautiful and his a** From back his legs was looking more beautiful than any other girls.) Mr Jeon~ (seductively.)

Jk : (grab tae's hand above the mirror.) You're not going wear this! (Sternly with deep voice) and don't try to seduce me I'm not yoongi hyung... I don't like- (cut off when someone knock on the door. As they both flinched.) I'll not repeat same thing... As long as you have my husband you will have to listen to me. (He leaves.)

Tae (feel something in his stomach when he called him his husband. But he ignored.) H-husband my a** !!! *Smirk* now you'll see Mr Jeon... Just wait for tomorrow... It's really fun to tease you! (He also leaves from there.)

*Time skip*

Yoongi : Calm down Jungkook... That's how he is. He does what he wants, doesn't listen to anyone. Always stick to his own opinion. But he is really good and kind hearted person.

Jk : I don't care how much good hearted person he was... All I know is that I can't stand him anymore and I will give him a divorce right after marriage. He's just so annoying...

Yoongi : (face palm) Ok ok... Don't worry i know only i can handle him... I'll tc of him for my whole life... as MY HUSBAND! (Jk feel something weird in his heart when he claims his fiance as his hyungs husband. But he ignored when someone knock on the door.)

Suga : Ok Jungkook I am going because mom called me. We'll talk later... Bye... (Jk nodded as suga leaves.)

JK : Come in! (Sternly.)

?? : Sir someone has come to meet you saying he is your fiance. (Jk stood up)

Jk : Where is he!!?

?? : he was talking with all the employees in the office.

Jk : What!!! *How dare hell (He gets very angry bu he control and goes out, he see something that his anger increases even more. The clothes that Tae wears clearly show his legs and all the boys in the office stare at his waist also because he was wearing crop top. He is smiling and talking with everyone.)

boy : You're so beautiful Mr kim... Can I have your number please... (Tae was about to tell him but before that all flinched when they heard jk's voice.)

JK : WHAT'S HAPPENING IN MY OFFICE? Are u guys forget It's my office !!! And Mr kim come to my cabin right now !!

Tae : Guys just chill I'll come right back after some time... Bye!! (He blows flying kiss to everyone and follow angry Jungkook sassyly.)

*Author pov

Arriving in the cabin, jk sits angrily on the chair. His hands are grabbing his owns angrily. Taehyung comes from behind and closes the door in sassy way.

Tae : What happened jagiya!!! (Went to jk and sit on his lap.)

Jk : What the- (he get shocked.) Mr Kim behave yourself... What are you doing... Don't you have shame...!!!
(Tae didn't listen.)

Tae : Jagiyaaa (sassyly while pouting.) I know jagiya you must be mad at me because all boy's are flirting with your SOON TO BE HUSBAND!! (Playing with jk's shirt button.) It's not my fault... (Started whining that makes jk feel uncomfortable and u know what I'm saying 😌) all says that I'm so much beautiful like my amma. (Jk become more angry.)

Jk : (grab tae's waist in anger. Tae moan to tease jk.) JAGIYA (now jk grinding teeth in anger.) I'm not your fucking jagiya and all... We're not married yet so stop calling yourself as my husband... Stop flirting with me... It's disgusting! U must do all this to trap my hyung right!!? (Pinch tae's waist.) You're disgusting- (tae push him harshly and stood up.)

Tae : you calling me disgusting?! Like seriously?? you're the one who's disgusting here!!! (Shouted angrily.)

Jk : Don't you dare to raise your voice in front of me... I don't like... I'll not repeat!(sternly.)

Tae : That's why u choose my jimina!!? Because he was not like me... He always obey your bullshit things and do as u want! Did u ask him what he wants??? Just leave it... What i am expecting the selfish person like you who leaves him in middle didn't even fights for his love and agreed to get marry with his own brother... So it's you who's disgusting here... It's you who makes my life hell... U even broke my relationship with yoongi make my all dreams shattered in one day.... I hate you!!! (As he leaves from there in anger.)

Jk : HOW DARE HE!!!!! (Scream in anger.)

*Time skip after 3 days*

It has been three days, tae and Jungkook didn't have any contact. and the other side their parents are preparing for their son's wedding.

And right now tae was crying on rooftop. That time he felt someone's touch over his shoulder. It's a Jimin.

Tae : What happened Jimina... U didn't sleep yet?? (While looking at stars.)

Jimin : Tae!! I know you must be angry on amma-(cut off)

Tae : I'm not jimina..... I love amma so much... Or maybe i would already have escaped from here. She was the strongest woman I've ever seen. She has raised us with great courage in very bad days... intentionally... They know out mom's weakness... I trusted suga but he also break- (cut off by jimin) I was just mad on myself... That how could someone take advantage of someone's family issues... I know they are doing this

Jimin : tae you getting him wrong...

Tae : No hyung now i understand that they all are taking advantage of us... Or yoongi will never do something like this with me! (Sternly.)

Jimin : Did u ever talk with him about this? (Tae make a eye contact with jimin in confusion.) No right!? Today i have meet with Jungkook and -(cut off)

Tae : When !?? What u both talk!? Is he ask something about me?! Where u both meet!? In motel?! (Ask questions in one breath)

Jimin : Tae!! I'm telling you... (Tae sigh and nodded) went to lunch with him and i saw he was disturb. He didn't even talk with me clearly... He was looking pale... He just eat and left. That time i met with yoongi. And he told me about your and jk's fight. (Tae bite his lower lips.)

Tae : I'm sorry jimina... I-i was just mad at that time! (Looking down.)

Jimin : I know tae... But u know what yoongi tell me!? He tell me about his mom... He tell that... Mrs Jeon was yoongi's step mother. But she never treated him like step son. Yoongi's parents have a love marriage in past. It didn't work well. After many fights, he got bored and left Yoongi outside a orphan. Where Mr jeon am Mrs Jeon saw him and then they adopted Yoongi. Yoongi was not that much small as he remember everything but Mr Jeon and Mrs jeon never ever tell him the truth.

Jimin : Mr Jeon died because of some disease. But still Mrs Jeon raised both children without remarriage. She give everything to yoongi what she gives to Jungkook. And one day some relatives child make fun of yoongi in front of jk calling him orphan. That day he found that yoongi was not his real brother. But this truth did not decrease their love for each other.

Tae : W-what....! I don't know all this... Yoongi didn't tell me any of this... I shouldn't say that much hurtful words to jk... But jimina why Mrs Jeon was against of love marriage... I didn't get!

Jimin : because Mr and Mrs Jeon.

Both of them had an arranged marriage. Their opinion is that arranged marriage lasts longer than love marriage. Tae, Jungkook and yoongi loves their mother very much. That's why they are not doing anything to stop this marriage. W-we can't do anything tae !! (Vmin hug each other and started crying.) W-we have to accept our faith tae... We don't have a-any other option... (tae nodded while crying.)

Tae : O-ok Jimina,!! I'll do t-this for a-amma !!! F-for yoongi...

(Jimin nodded while crying.)

*Time skip in the morning.*

Tae : (getting ready while fixing his clothes.) Aishh!!! I have to cover myself... Or he'll scold me again... (Pout) let's go taehyung you have to select best outfit for your wedding day... *Sigh* it's my faith.. that coldie, rude, boring, annoying, oversmart bunny, CEO Jeon Jungkook is in my destiny... I have to accept... (He again started fixing his clothes and put on some makeup.) I'll ask him for forgiveness for that day... it's hard to even talk with that cold as CEO... (Rolled eyes.)

*Time skip in the mall*

They all went to the mall to buy wedding dresses. No one talks to each other. Right now tae and jimin they are changing clothes in the changing room. Yoongi and Jungkook are waiting for them outside who already changed their clothes.

suga : Have you talk with tae?? Ok you guys are still not talking with each other... (Jk just rolled his eyes.) Look Jungkook i know u don't like him... But please don't hurt him until devorce... He's very sensitive person... Just few months... Ok??? (Jk cliched his fist without knowing reason behind his behaviour.)

JK : If he'll be good boy I'll think about it... I can say that he'll obey me... As he already wear fully covered clothes as i want... Hope he'll not disobey me... He have to listen my every words. (Yoongi just rolled his eyes.)

Suga : In dreams...(mumble)

Jk : Did you say something?? (Rise one eyebrow.)

Suga : I said see they are done... Look there! (Points towards the door where 2 beautiful boys are standing. The beauty of both of them could not be express. Jungkook and Suga stand stunned looking at them.)

Jk : (in mind) Jimin was looking so beautiful as always... But t-taehyung... He was looking so eternal... Can't believe. Behind such a naughty face is such a beautiful angel. Is we really going to get married or what?? Why is he looking at me like that?? Is he still mad at me or he already forgive me ?! I'm confused... F**k he's coming towards me... But why!?? Why I'm feeling so nervous... My heart started beating so fastly... I want water... !!! (He get panick as tae come towards his way.)

*Author POV*

As tae about to approache jk but yoongi comes between them and hugs taehyung tightly. Tae hug him back while looking at Jungkook. Jimin hugs Jungkook. Taekook now looking at each other.

Suga : tae you're looking so beautiful as always! I love you! (Jk Heard that word as he felt something arching inside his heart. He tighten his fist.)

Tae : T-thanks.(looking at Jungkook while talking with suga.)

Suga : Why you didn't talk with me these days, I know it's not right situation but i promise tae I'll make everything good.... Just trust me... And why didn't you u wear your sassy clothes??? You're looking like cute bear... But it's ok u always look beautiful... After marriage you can wear anything you want... (Caressing tae's hands was suga grab while talking.)

Tae : B-but... Me and j-jungkook... Going to get married...i-i mean- (cut off when suga cupped his face.)

Suga : Yes... But it's just a drama... We are going to do just a drama in front of our mom's... And make them realise that not every arrange marriage get success... That's our plan... So after 6 months Jungkook will give you divorce and I'll give divorce to jimin and after that we'll be together.... That's our plan... Right Jungkook??? (He turned to jk as jk nodded his head with stern face.)

Tae : Oh! (Smile little with confusion. As suga hugs him once again as tae also hug him back while smiling and close his eyes.)

Jimin : (other side... Jimin punch on jk's chest while pouting.) You're so bad u didn't even tell me about this plan... You both make us cry... Now hug me... I missed you so much jungkooka... (As jimin hug jk tightly while smiling. Jk hug him back while staring at tae who already looking at him.)

*Author POV*

All are eating while talking. But jk was just staring at tae that makes tae weak... His throat become dry even after drinking whole glass A of strawberry milkshake. Jimin and suga talking about TA taekook childhood memories.

Suga : Tae are you ok... Why are you not talking... (He looked at jk as he understood.) Tae don't get scared of him. You're looking good in this tight pants... And yes don't have to change yourself for anyone ok!?? (Jk poke tongue inside cheeks.)

Jk : (saw suga was talking with tae while caressing tae's thighs. As he about to grab some glass of juice but accidentally (intentionally) He drops the glass of juice on tae's pant and gets ruined.) Ohhh!! I'm sorry!! (Smile internally) it's just an accident... Maybe you should buy something else quickly to wear beside this pant... Go and change it... *Sternly*

Jimin : Yes tae go and change... And yes come fast... I want to celebrate our last day together before marriage... Right Jungkook... (Jk nodded) we'll go to some bar... Who knows after that when we'll get chance to do this...

Suga : Yes you're right... I want to spend my time with tae... Go tae and change fast... We're waiting here...

Tae : (nodded) I'll just come... Please wait for me... (He glared at jk and leaves.) *You jeon f***ing Jungkook... I'll sue you...*

Jk : Hyung I'll just come in 5 min... (Suga nodded)

*In changing room*

Tae : I will not leave that rude as*. After marriage I will tell him who Taehyung is... He'll beg for my forgiveness every day...

(changing clothes while mumbling in anger.)

Jk : (jk enter without knocking) and you think I'll listen your words??? Like really?? (Tae wide his eyes as he puts the chain of pant.)

Tae : Yes you'll... Because i want my husband listen my every words like a puppy... And as you're going to be my husband so it's your job-(cut off when jk pin him into wall.)

Jk : Oh really....!! Mr kim... Did u listen my words??? Did u obey your soon to be husband?? No right?? U know that i don't like revealing clothes... Still! Still you wear this... Look still you're wearing this crop top!! (Tae bite his lips when he feels jk's breath over his lips.) Not only this.... U dare let others touch yourself.... Look I'll not repeat this again... For now I'm leaving but from now if i saw you being touchy touchy with my hyung... It will be not good for you... (Pinch on tae's tummy) wear jacket or no need to come with us... (Tae didn't say anything. As ik leaves.)

Tae : d-did he just give me t-threats?? And i didn't stop him!! Why?? Aishhh.... Tae just do as he says... I don't want any drama there. (As he leaves after putting jacket.)

*Author POV⭑

They all go to bars to party. There they spend good time with each other. Jimin and and Jungkook get drunk. Jimin get drunk because suga insist him but without knowing jk. because he knows that jk don't like all this things. Tae was just sitting there while pouting... Drinking just simple mocktail.

Suga : Tae why are you not drinking anything??? you like to drink no? So why are you not drinking?( looked at jk who's sitting there while crossing his arms.) don't tell me it's u jk-(cut off)

Tae : N-no suga... It's n-not because of him... Actually...i-i don't feel l-like t- (he saw jk's text message who already warn him not to get drunk.) to feel get drunk... That's w-(cut off when suga make him drink one shots of vodka as jk raise his one brow while poking his inner cheeks with his tongue.) Mm.... Hyung~~ that's enough... (He gulped and immediately looks at jk who's already looking at him in anger.)

Suga : Let's enjoy tae~ I want to spend my time with you tae.. (He kneel down in front of tae and ask him for his hand like a prince to dance with him.) Would you like to dance with me tae?? (tae looks at jk who was glaring at him. But he don't have any chance as he still loves his suga so he gives his hand over suga's. Suga peck on back of tae's hand. As he blush and went with suga.)

*Time skip after sometime*

Taehyung POV : this bastard... Jeon fucking Jungkook... What he think of himself... Just wants to rule over me... The kim taehyung!!? How dare he ?! But I'll not let him... I'll do whatever i want to do... It's my life... And in the end I'm not going to be with him last long so why would i change myself?? He was not looking at me it's been a 1 hour and enjoying with jimina... Doing so close couple dance with him. (He was drunk because he was mumbling while drinking Shots.) He tell me not to get drunk but he already get... It's not fare Mr. Jeon... You're bad husband!!! (He sees suga who already sleep after getting tired. As he went to the restroom.)

Tae : (while wipe hands with tissue.) If now he was my husband, i would have been given him devorce right here... I'll not wear this fu**ing jacket and all!!! (He take of his jacket and throw on floor.) F**E U JEON JUNGKOOK!!! U-(cut off when he feels 2 strong arms around his bare waist as he flinched because of sudden touch and cold hands. He is about to scream but looks in front of the mirror and get shocked because it is none other than his soon to be husband jeon Jungkook.

JK : (he close his eyes while inhealing sweet scent of taehyung's neck... Who wide his eyes) cursing me??~ (pinch on tae's belly while snuggling more into his neck. Tae close his eyes and bite his lips for not try to moan.) You're bad husband~ I've told you don't let others touch you... (He looks at tae from the mirror and smirk.) Why you making this face... Huh~ (tae can feel hot breath over his earbole. Tae feel weak under jk's tattooed arms and broad chest.)

Tae-W-what are you d-doing... J-jungkook~ (his legs become weak coz of sensation which jk was giving him under his touch... Right now he was squeezing tae's che*t. He didn't even realise when he put his hand under tae's crop top.)

‼️ little bit smut part ‼️

Tae : P-pleas j-jungkook~~ d-don't~ are you also d-drunk??~ ahh~~ (feels sudden pinch on his buds.he little Whiper and rolled his eyes as again he put his head on jk's broad shoulders. As jk started licking tae's earbole.) Mmm~~ (legs become more weak to handle jk's touch. It's a first time tae was getting so many butterflies in his stomach. He never feel this amount of pleasure. He didn't even kiss suga on his lips these years. Now letting touch his soon to be husband with he don't even in love wi But did he???)

Jk : (make tae turn by holding his waist and make him sit on wash basin area.) u want to do with your husband before marriage, don't you??~ (tae can see red eyes of his husband. He was looking breathtaking in wet hairs. He just gulped but didn't give him reply as jk slap on tae's preety face I'm asking you something??!! (Deep voice)

Tae : someone will come j-jungko-(clinched his fist over jk's muscular shoulder even tighter seeing jk in this state. sweat dripping from his wet hairs. That eyes was not in his sense. Staring shamelessly into tae's every body part. But why jk become like this... He never done like this with Jimin.) Ahhh-!!!! (Jk grabs tae's hairs in his fist and jaw with second hand.)

Jk : still thinking about your boyfriend.... (Chuckled) I'm sorry... Your EX Boyfriend !??? Am i right?? (Tae become angry and grab jk's collar as Jungkook raise his brow.)

Tae : Did i say something when you... My soon to be husband was almost making out with his Brother-in-law. (Deep voice. It's a serious situation but both are panting heavily.) And why you asking me this
question.... You're the one who don't want to get physical with anyone... Even with your bf .... So why me Mr husband.. (Sassy way.)

Jk : (he pinch tae's lips using thumb and index finger and also leaves his hair.) Don't use your mouth for talk back... I don't like!! (Tae about to bite jks fingers but he put his fingers under tae's t shirt and pinch taes hard b*ds (as tae moan while grabbing jks neck.)

Tae : Not there...it's sensitive...mmm~~ (but jk smirk and slap taes b***s.) Ahh~~~ please~~ d-don't (he make eye contact with jk. Who now staring at his bare shoulder and collarbone while squeezing tae's sensitive part.)

Jk : Stop making noise Mr kim... Grab your mouth instead of my shoulder... And get ready for what I'm going to do... (He whispered through tae's ear in deep husky voice and end up while starting sucking and licking his Milky skin.)

Tae : mmh~~ uuu~ let me whine u-u bunny... U holding me so tightly... (Grab jk's hairs while whining in jk's strong arms who was squeezing tae's thighs and waist.) S-someone will c-come please leave m~~***(cut off when he puts him on the floor and puts a jacket on him. Tae was just looking at him with doe eyes while biting lips. Like he was asking why he stop because now he wants to feel that again.)

Jk : Let's go to somewhere and do it there~ (tae just nodded as jk grab his hand and drag him outside. they were not in their sense, they had no idea what they were doing.)

*Time skip in a car.*

Tae : (jk was driving the car meanwhile tae was staring at his man while biting lips and touching his clothed thighs. Jk was noticing everything it's making him hurt in his pants.) How much more time will it take?? (Sassy way. He smirk when his soon to be husband now staring at his beautiful needy face while sweating.) You are very sweaty, let me help you... Stop the car! (Jk obey his husband tae smirked when his man listen his every order like a good da**y.)

Jk : do it... (Tae goes closer to jk face for wiping his sweat as his gaze goes to the jk's thighs that was looking very strong and thick. he didn't think twice and sit on jk's lap. (Jk groan in sudden pleasure. Tae's perfect b***y fits on that part only. It's dark outside and know one there.)

Tae : (wiping sweat) Do you know that I have many wishes from my future husband. I don't know why but my body is getting attracted to your body. It's feeling so good and ahh~~!!!! (Jk slap on tae's b***y.)

Jk : U talk too much... Get to the point... U want to do what!!?? Huh??? Wanna get slap in car whole night??? (Tae nodded shamelessly.) Such a bad boy!~~? (make sleeping seat grab tae's waist tightly and and makes him sit on his lap fixing Tae's small body over him.

Tae : I wanted to do s** with my man in car.... (Jk raise his eyebrow and now enjoying view of his husband while touching tae's chest... Tae who was sitting on his lap.) U want to see with close?? (He takes off his T-shirt and went close to his husband and now started removing jk's shirt while looking straight into jk's eyes in seductive way. Tae started touching jk's abs and chest in excitement.)

Jk - f**** !!! U should stop moving or it will be not good for you!!! (Grab tae's hair while breathing heavily.) It's h-hurting!! (tae sleep on jk's body and now started kissing on jk's neck a shoulder while squeezing jk's muscles and abs.)

Tae-(their hard members started rubbing on each other that's making one moan and another one groan in pleasure.) I'm f-feeling so good kookie-ahhhh!!! (Jk slap tae's ass continuosly.) D-daddy (jk didn't get why he was calling him daddy but he was feeling more hot that he just wants to make tae bend over somewhere and thrust deep inside into him for the all night.)

Jk : Grind on me tae!!!~~ (tae lick on jk's earbole) umm~~

Tae : U need my help my dear HUSBAND!!! (Jk grabs his thighs and make him lay on his under. Now started rubbing his hard c***k over Tae's clothes member and as*****e.) Do u have a l-lube??? (Jk didn't get what he was saying.) *Fu** my innocent husband...* l-it's my first time koo-ahhhhhhh~~~~< (jk slap tae's bare chest and grab his throat not so hard.)

Jk : (still grinding) who said I'm gonna fu** u here??? (Grab tae's face.) I'll not u brat!!! (Tae put hand inside jk's pant and get shocked when he feel big, thick rock size d****)

Tae : F*****~~ i-it's so b-big and good (licking lips while feeling jk's d****)

Jk : (grab Tae's hairs harshly.) Don't stop... Keep going baby~~ your hand feels so good on my d****. (Both are looking at eachother.)

Tae : slap me~~~ daddy~~ (jk slap taehyung face while keep mumbling something. They both are not in their sense.) Daddy make me cum too please~~ (jk pulled down tae's pant now he was on his boxer only. As jk started thrusting his clothed di*** over tae's clothed asshole making him moan in pleasure. He was thrusting so hardly that without ente...ng in tae's ho** tae now seeing stars while rolled his eyes in pleasure while biting lips.. arching back to get more empty thrust.)

JK : YOU'RE MINE HUSBAND!!! (saying this last word they both cum with same time in their underwears. Tae make jk fall on his body and hide inside his small arms as jk sleep in his warmth while both breathing heavily.)

*Time skip after 2 hours*

*Author POV* Jk feels his mobile vibrating. Immediately he takes out his mobile phone from his pocket and get shocked after he see his mobile, there are 30 missed calls from Mrs Jeon.At the same time his eyes go to Tae who is peacefully sleeping while pouting. Jungkook dresses him and comes back to his seat*

Jk : What happened this all ... It's wrong... but why do I feel it's so right... I never decided to do anything like this before marriage, so why couldn't I control myself today?? I have never behaved like this even with my own lover Jimin. Jk how could u do this with jimin... I cheated on him.

Jk : (He straightens his clothes and opens a water bottle and starts drinking water while looking at tae.) But my heart it's not regretting at all... Whyyyy???If he has forgotten all by tomorrow I don't know what should i do... we are getting married tomorrow... If he wakes up tomorrow and regrets all this? Jk u messed up everything!!! (You start the car and drive to Tae's house.)

*Taehyung's house*

Mrs kim : It's ok Jungkook...Suga left Jimin here some time ago. i will take care of taehyung... U should also go and sleep at home because tomorrow we have a most important day. I still can't believe my eyes that my babies have grown so much and tomorrow they'll go so far away from me I want to see both my babies happy with you and yoongi son... (Teary eyes.) Now go... It's late already...(wipe tears) U can't sleep with him before marriage (tease him) (Jk bow and wish her good night before leaving.)

*Time skip in morning*

*Author POV*

Tae was sleeping peacefully, Jimin comes and wakes Tae up who is in a deep sleep.

Jimin : get up tae!!!! TAE !!!!! (Tae gets irritated and opens his eyes and sits up rubbing his eyes.) Tae, where were you yesterday? I tried to find you but couldn't find you. Jungkook wasn't picking up the call either. (At the same time his eyes open and he remembers everything what happened last night between he and Jungkook.)

Tae : (What i did all this? Now what do I answer him? I didn't do right with my jimina and with yoongi too. This is wrong. But why couldn't I control myself? I get jealous for him... His every touch (Closes his eyes as he recalls the night's Memory) makes me weak... Is he regret?? So he have left me at home? I should talk with h- (cut off when jimin grabs both his shoulders and starts shaking him.)

Jimin : Are u listening tae???(tae nodded hurriedly.) Get up and freshen up today we have our wedding, but before that yoongi wants to talk with us. So we have to leave and come back soon or mommy will find out and there will be a problem. I'll come in 10 min go fas- (cut off)

Tae : j-jimina!! can i ask you something?? (Jimin nodded) did y-you and j-jungkook...i- i mean.... U-u guys d-do something before... I mean m-make out?!! *Stuttering* (ask while looking down.)

Jimin : Aishh !! I've told you tae this... He never even kiss me on my lips... So makeout!!! No.... He says that he wants to do in right way... I mean after marriage... He says it's spl thing that he wants to do with his husband only... And i also don't have problem do i never- (cut off)

Tae : Ok! Now go i want to take bath ... u wait for me I'll come after sometime. (Jimin nodded.)

Jimin : Ok... Come fast. (Leaves.)

Tae- what if he forget.?? How I'll face him now..!? And suga... what he wants to talk suddenly? Or Jungkook tell him everything about last night?? Let's see... (He wakes up and gets ready quickly)

*Time skip after one hour*

*Author POV*

Everyone was sitting but for five minutes there is silence, there is a lot of confusion, everyone is looking at each other's faces.

Jk POV : (I don't know what happened suddenly. Tae... Why he was looking so sad ?? Is he ok? Does he regret it? He hasn't even looked up at me since he came. Why did hyung suddenly call us like this on the wedding day? Everyone was silent so I decided to ask.)

Jk : what happened hyung?? Why have you called us here? (asked in confusion)

Suga : Tae come sit beside me!(Tae looks at Jungkook and gets up and sits beside him, yoongi grab Tae's hand.)

Tae : w-what happened y-yoongi hyung!? (Stutter)

suga : You know I thought a lot last night. I can't let this happen. Tae I love you so much and I want to marry you and only you. how can I ruined your life and let u marry with who u don't even love?? (Taekook started looking at eachother still confused what he wants to say all of sudden.) and neither I can't ruin my brother's life. I am his elder brother and i can't see him sad. I have decided a plan that we can marry the person we are in love with and our mom won't even find and after marriage they'll accept us because we're married. (Caressing tae's hand.)

Jungkook : WHAT!!! (shouted but get calm after knowing all are looking at him) mean h-how?? (Glancing at taegi hand. that gaze tae can feel. Now he was scared because it's all messed up already.)

Jimin : Means i can marry my Jungkook?I'm already in...!!! (puts his hand in jk's arm's and gives him a side hug happily.) But how???

" Suga : and the plan is... jungkook...

LET'S SWITCH OURS HUSBAND ON THE MARRIAGE!! "

.

.

.

.

[ END OF PART ONE ]

SORRY THE PART IS TOO LONG 😕 WITH 8204 WORDS

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

30.1K 1.1K 46
Taehyung is good at hiding things. He hides his feelings. His depression. His self harm. His scars. But above all he hides the fact that he is in lov...
7.4K 529 9
Just a bunch of Taekook oneshots... Top : Taehyung Bottom : Jungkook
18.2K 613 195
Taegi Oneshots • SMUT Included and possibly ANGST. • sometimes lowercase!! some oneshots in this wattpad story are more than 2 parts, my apologie...
73.5K 4.6K 67
"i just want to paint and take photos.." #9 - kooktae