PART - 2

Suga - and the plan is... jungkook... LET'S SWITCH OUR HUSBANDS ON MARRIAGE!!

Suga - I have planned that tae and jimin's face will not be seen

in our wedding dress. So there will be no problem when we get married. After that we will handle everything. And tell our mom's. This is my plan. (Happily) are u guys ready??

Jimin - It's a big yes from my side... (Snuggling more into jk's shoulder.)

JK POV - yoongi hyung has been go through so much since childhood how could I forget how much he loves tae. How could I forget my limit? At that time I didn't even think of him ond Jimin.... I can't make that mistake again, I can't see him sad for the rest of my life because of last night. If he gets happy after getting married with tae only, I will make it happen. I'm sorry tae!!! It's hurting tae... But i can't do anything... I don't deserve u both not even jimin... He do so much for me and what i did with him...you'll forget me tae after getting married with him... (comes out of his thoughts)

Suga - Tae what is your opinion, your opinion is most important to me, so tell me and Jungkook your also.

Jungkook - hyung if you don't have any problem i want to have talk with tae in private... (Tae wide his doe eyes... He
didn't know but his eyes filled with Tears he didn't know the reason behind it.)

Suga - is that something to ask jk? Af course you can... Jimin Come on let's get out of here and let them talk to each other we'll them in a car.(Jimin nodded and the left.)

Jk - (After they leave, jk grabs Tae's head, presses his forehead against his, and looks into his eyes. He sees tears in his eyes, many questions in his eyes.) I-i'm sorry tae!!! I'm really sorry.... please forgive me!! How could I cross my limits I shouldn't have done a those thing... I-i'm s-sorry (tae closed his eyes and tears are falling from his eyes.)

Tae - d-don't be s-sorry!! Everything that has happened has happened with the consent of both of us... U-u regre- (cut off when Jk takes him in a tight hug and both cry

Jk - I-i don't!!! I'm not like this t-tae!! I've never done this to anyone in my life please don't get me wrong... I-i don't deserve you and jimin both... Please don't hate me- (tae back of from hug and make distance with jk. As jk get confused still he was feeling guilty.)

Tae - it's me who tell you to go further but still u didn't cross your limits... I-it's just a m- makeout... (Close his eyes while tighten his fist.) Just f-forget what happened between us l-last night... Also, this was going to end sometime, we were going to s-separate, better to separate now than to suffer further...*stuttering while talking* (Jk held his fist and pull him close.)

Jk-w-what are you talking- (cut off)

Tae - (Wipes his tears. ) let's pretend that we didn't do anything... "Sternly* i can't betray suga... I l-love him! And you also love jimin hyung... IT'S our destiny... (Jk leave his hand with stern face.)

*I'm sorry Jungkook... But i can't hurt my jimina and after knowing suga's past i don't want to create any misunderstanding between you two brothers.*

Jk - fine!!! (Let go of his hand) you're right... It's better to get separated... We are not made for each other... It's better u stay away from me even after marriage... (Didn't make eye contact with tae who was looking stern without any emotions.)
we should leave they must be waiting fo- (cut off when Jk's mobile rings.)

SWITCHED HUSBAND जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें