Drawn to the English Teacher

By youRsome1

Sequel to Stripping for the English teacher. More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 1

4.8K 101 218
By youRsome1

STRONGLY RECOMEND THAT YOU READ STRIPPING FOR THE ENGLISH TEACHER FIRST! ~<3 R

Drews POV:

The cold morning air fills my lungs as I jog around this suburban area of L.A.. It's the only way I can think lately. Between the acting Career and the interviews I literally have no time to myself.

I rounded the corner to my house and stopped at the gate to type in the passcode and it slid open. I ran up my driveway and walked into the dark house. It's only 5:30 AM in December. The sun won't be out for hours still.

I made it into the bedroom and creeped my way around the bed to the bathroom. Just as I started to close the door she spoke.

"Come back to bed." She said in a tired voice. I grinned and walked over to her.

"Avery, I'm all sweaty but we can have some fun after I shower." I leaned down to kiss her.

I pecked her lips and walked back to the bathroom closing the door.

I met Avery 3 months ago at a interview. She was the stage manager and we really hit it off. We aren't really in a relationship..... but when I'm in town she's my stress reliever. I don't have time for love these days anyways. All it does is distract and hurt you.

**flashback**

"Drew I can't just drop everything and move to L.A. on a chance you might book a movie." Olivia said shaking her head at me. She was angry that we were having this conversation again.

We have been having this same argument for a month now.

"Olivia I told you. I got the part already. The audition is a formality." I said desperately trying to get her to listen to me.

"I have a job! Student loans to pay! You don't even know if you're going to get any money. Didn't you say it's a independent film?" She argued standing her ground.

"I will take care of you. You just have to trust me."

"Drew....... It's..... its...." She was trying to find her words.

"Olivia this has been my dream for a while now. Ever since I started acting in Chicago after high school. Please, I want you to be apart of that dream."

She looked down at her feet. I started to get a bad feeling in my gut.

"Drew. I want you to chase your dream...... but I don't think I can come with you....."

I started shaking my head and pacing. "So what are you saying Olivia?"

"I'm saying I have responsibilities HERE." She sighed exasperated.

"So you're saying you're not going to come with me?"

A tear slid down her cheek and she shook her head at me. I felt a wave of sadness  come over me. She had steady tears falling out of her eyes now. I walked towards her to comfort her. I wrapped my arms round her body and pulled her into me.

"I'm sorry. I'm being stupid. It's unfair of me to ask you to give up your career and go with me into uncertainty." I took a deep breath holding back my own tears now.
"We can make this work."

She leaned back and stared at me letting silent tears fall down her face. "How?"

"I don't know...." I shrugged and thought for a moment...... "I'll fly back and forth whenever I can. Then after the movie I'll come move back in with you." I said kissing her forehead. "I love you Olivia Wells. We can make this work."

**flashback ends**

It's hard to believe that conversation took place 4 years ago.

We did make it work during the filming of that independent movie. I flew back and forth 2 times a week to be with Olivia. I was exhausted but so fuckin happy. Olivia was everything to me.

Then that independent film was released and sent my Career into orbit. I was nominated for an Oscar for my performance in it. I didn't win...... but after that nothing was the same.

I was cast in a blockbuster dystopian movie where I played Lina Davis, the main character. During the filming of the first movie we would film in different countries keeping me away from Olivia for months. Life went on and she continued working for the club and the school. Eventually my trips home became fewer in number and shorter with how busy my filming schedule got.

I missed Olivia so much I wanted to
quit..... sometimes I regret not doing so. The only thing that kept me going was the contract I had signed. The most important part of it being as soon as we finished filming I would receive $500,000.

So I flew home after the first movie finished filming with more money in my bank account than I've ever had and asked Olivia to move to L.A. with me for the last time.

bla bla bla, long story short, we broke up.

I don't like thinking about the details too much because it still hurts. I don't think It will ever not hurt. I thought I was going to marry that woman.

That first movie did so well in the box office we made 2 more after it. From those two movies I made $50 million in 2 years.

I did 2 movies the next year and I just finished filming my latest film I was in called "Beautiful Flaws" where I play Alice a popular girl that falls for the guy that everyone bullies. We will be starting the promo tour for that movie this week.

It's safe to say my net worth is well over 100 mil. I haven't really looked at my bank account in a while..... I have people for that.

One of those people includes my manager...... Carli Olsen. She's a pain in my ass and my best friend.

It's kinda funny how she got the job seeing as she has no other experience or degree of any kind.

One day while I was filming that independent film she joked that I needed a manager. I told her she could be my manager thinking I'd never get booked for another movie In my life.......... Well that all changed quickly and she did such a good job I just let her keep on doing it.

I don't think we've ever even signed a contract. Shit I don't even pay her. I just gave her my bank account info one day and told her to spend responsibly. So basically she's my wife without the sex..... partly because that would be disgusting, and secondly because she's engaged to her high school sweetheart Julie Keys. They live in the guest house behind my mansion.

The only person I share my mansion with is Dani Pool. My other best friend. He went to college straight out of high school with his football scholarship. Right before the draft in his senior year of college he received a career ending injury to his back. He had nowhere to go seeing as his dad disowned him for being gay and his mom hadn't really talked to him in years.

So I made him move in with me and helped him rehab his back. I was already a celebrity at that point so after he was healed we used my clout to help him start a successful YouTube channel. I'm pretty sure he's making like 20K a month at this point.

Carli, Julie, and Dani are my family, of course I'd bring them to the top with me.

The only thing missing is Olivia.......But I haven't spoken to her in almost 3 years. I'm 23 now. The age she was when we fell in love 5 years ago. Now there's a huge hole in my heart where she used to be.

The last I heard she moved back to Las Vegas to be closer to her parents. The only reason she moved to Illinois in the first place was to get away from Greg.........

A shiver ran through my body at the thought of him. He would've killed me all those years ago if Olivia hadn't saved me.

Shit he almost did kill me. My body never really did recover completely from the coma I had been in. I danced for a little while after my accident at the club but soon I realized that my body just wouldn't move the same way it used to. That's when I reached out to John. He's the one that saw me in that high school play and offered me a job acting in Chicago. The money didn't pay me nearly as well as the club did but it all payed off in the end.

Olivia supported me through all of that. She just wanted me to be happy. Just like I hope she is. I still care about her deeply even after all these years.

I finished taking my shower and dried myself off. I didn't even bother putting clothes on because I knew Avery would have me out of them in less than a minute anyways.

I walked out of the bathroom letting the steam escape with me to find her sitting up in my bed reading something on her phone.

Her eyes shifted to my naked body as soon as I entered the room. A small smirk formed on her face.

"Have I ever told you how grateful I am that we started sleeping together?" She said throwing the blanket off of her and got on her knees excitedly.

"You could mention it more." I shrugged climbing onto the bed in front of her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and grinned at me as I put my arms around her waist.

"Let's make this fast. I have to be at work in an hour." She said quickly.

"Sex is an art form Avery, you can't rush it." I said jokingly then leaned down and bit her neck.

"Not all of us have a booming acting career to fall back on. If I'm late I'll be fired." She groaned.

"I'll hire you." I shrugged grinning at her.

"Oh and what position would I hold." She laughed.

"I don't know. Person that I pay to sleep with me?"

She threw her head back in laughter "sooooo...... a prostitute."

"MY prostitute." I corrected her.

She pushed me off of her laughing and climbed out of bed.

"Just for that you get no sex this morning Miss Line."

"Oh come on!!!! I'll pay you double!" I yelled after her. She flipped me off and walked out of the room.

I laid back on my bed naked and chuckled to myself.

Avery is hilarious and would be the perfect girlfriend..... if I wasn't so emotionally unavailable.

I just haven't found anyone that has lived up to the standards set by Olivia yet..... maybe I never will.

I sighed then hoisted myself out of bed and threw on a pair of sweatpants and a sports bra. I walked downstairs to the kitchen where Carli was already standing, yelling at someone on the phone.

I walked past her to grab coffee and a bowl of cereal. As I was walking past she reached her foot out and tripped me making me stumble.

I spun back around to push her back but she held up her hand then pointed to the phone she was still holding to her ear and smirked at me.

I glared at her and continued towards the coffee pot.

After I poured myself a cup she hung up the phone.

"God I should've never become your manager........ we should've known everyone would want a piece of that ass." She said walking around the island.

"Who was that?" I asked while pouring myself some cereal.

"It was a magazine editor asking for a interview." She groaned. "We don't have time to add anything to the schedule though. We leave for the promo tour tomorrow."

I walked around the island and sat next to her with my food. "Speaking of which. Where are we even going?"

"I've told you the schedule like 30 time. You slut." She said angrily.

"That's not how managers talk to their clients Carl." I said taking a bite of my cereal.

"I will kill you in your sleep." She said glaring at me making me laugh. "First we go to New York tomorrow for the tonight show. The next morning is good morning America. Then we fly to Las Vegas for a film convention for 3 days. You'll be on a panel. Then L.A for Hot Ones, then London for Graham Norton." She took a deep breath.

"After that we have about a week before the movie premiers in L.A."

"Anything special I have to worry about?"

"Besides not being a bitch? No."

"You're the bitch. I'm gonna tell Julie you're being mean to me. She's gonna punish you."

"I'd never turn down a good punishing from her." She winked.

I smacked her arm and pushed her away from the island.

"Go enjoy your last day off with her. We are gonna be gone for like 5 days."

"I just have a few things to take care of in the office." She said walking away from me. "Ill see you for dinner!"

"Bye bitch!" I waved as she left the room. She flipped me off as I left.

Damn I've been flipped off by both the women I've talked to today. I chuckled to myself and finished my breakfast. As I placed my bowl in the sink Dani walked in the room in only his boxers.

"Morning" he yawned running his hands through his hair.

"Morning Anne. You know if someone looked in here and saw both of us they'd think something was going on." I said pointing to my bra and his boxers.

"Yeah it's too bad I've got a P where you'd rather see a V." He said walking to the coffee pot.

"That and you are incredibly gay......" I shrugged.

"And that." He nodded.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked

"I have a stupid meeting with the team at YouTube. They want me to resign with a streaming deal so I don't move to another platform." He said taking a sip from his cup. "Little do they know I was too lazy to even take a meeting with anyone else." He chuckled.

"So you just keep getting to play video games all day while I'm getting shipped around the country?"

"Yep." He shrugged.

I glared at him then walked out of the kitchen flipping him off.

We should probably get these birds under control.

——————————————————————

Oh shit. Are y'all mad?

😬 😅 ~ love R.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 161 17
new teacher replaces her favourite, much to her surprise she's a lot better... teacher x student #welovewomen
674K 14.3K 58
The sequel to my other story 'nothing lasts forever'. This is based two years later :)
111K 3.2K 16
Book three of the Bound 2 series.
789K 28.2K 47
So much can change in five years. - Sequel to Barely Attracted