RWBY: Grimm Slayer (Vol.1) (M...

De ZANE_555

It's been a long time since Y/N step foot in Vale. He was searching for information as best he can. Until he... Mai multe

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 33

843 21 3
De ZANE_555

(A Few Moments Later)

After explaining everything to Glynda and the cops, Team RWBY+Y/N are getting treated for their wounds, mostly Y/N. This is when Weiss confronts Blake much to their team's concern.

Blake: "Weiss, I-"

Weiss: "Stop! Do you have any idea of how long we've been searching for you?"

Yang: "Uh, I think... a day or two?"

Weiss: "And in that time frame, I've decided..."

Yang and Ruby look on, worried about what she might say to Blake with Y/N ready to cut in if necessary. Blake herself feels anxious over what Weiss is about to say. 

Weiss: "I don't care."

This surprised her teammates, especially Blake, who look completely baffled at this.

Y/N: "Huh?"

Blake: "You... don't care?"

Weiss: "You said you're not one of them, right?"

Blake: "No, I-I haven't been since I was younger-"

Weiss: "Ah-bahp-bahp-bahp! I don't want to hear it. All I want to know is that the next time something this big comes up... you rely on your teammates."

Blake: "Oh... okay?"

Weiss: "I... I decided to give you a shot. And... whatever happened in your past, Blake, it can gladly stay there for all I care."

Cautiously, Blake goes to ask.

Blake: "So... are we good?"

With a short sigh, Weiss offers a weak smile.

Weiss: "Yeah... we're good." 

Joyfully, Ruby looks between them before cheers at this.

Ruby: "Yeah! Team RWBY is back together!"

Weiss: "And as for you!"

Upon saying this, the heiress then points her finger at the patched-up Y/N, who quickly notice.

Y/N: "Me?"

Weiss: "You made me-us all worry! Don't you dare do that, okay?"

Scratching the back of his head, Y/N replies.

Y/N: "Right..."

Weiss: "Hm, as long as you understand."

With a cheeky smirk, Y/N comments.

Y/N: "Oh? Ice Queen worrying about me? That's a first."

Flustered, the heiress snaps back at him.

Weiss: "S-Shut it! Of course, I would be concern over a teammate's well-being."

Y/N: "Alright, I was just teasing, that's all."

Weiss: "Hmph... dunce."

(A Few Minutes Later)

Blake walks off a bit, looking at the ocean near the docks. While Yang tells the others what she was doing once she found Blake, Y/N goes to approach Blake, somewhat noticing the slight blush on her face as he stands next to her.

Y/N: "You doing, okay?"

Blake: "Hm, I should be asking you that."

Y/N: "Well, I'm doing just fine. Today's been very... chaotic." 

There was a moment of silence before Y/N notice Blake's tears rolling down on her face.

Y/N: "Hey, now. Don't cry. We're all safe now."

Blake start wipe off the tears as she continues.

Blake: "I know... it's just... I'm sorry..."

Y/N: "Come on. What are you even apologizing for?"

Blake: "This..."

Without warning, Blake presses her lips into his, catching him off guard.

Y/N: "...?!"

Once their team saw this, Weiss and Ruby both stare in shock, their face turning red at the sight of it. As for Yang however, she just smiles. After what felt like forever, Blake and Y/N part ways as they stare blankly into each other's eyes.

Y/N: "Blake, w-what was...?"

Still blushing, Blake responds back.

Blake: "I'm apologizing because of... that... I-I'm sorry for doing this to you and Yang but.... I love you.... I have been... for a while..."

Blake begins tearing up which make Y/N slightly panic, unsure what to do in this situation. Yang soon walks towards Y/N, hugging him from behind and whispering into his ear.

Yang: "Remember our little talk, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Y-Yeah..."

Yang smirks in response.

Yang: "I don't mind. Just... go for it. Hell, I don't mind the other two get involve if they want to, of course.... but remember... aside from you, I'm the head of this relationship."

As she said this, she sneakily licked his ear, causing a shiver down his spine.

Y/N: "Y-Yang!?"

Yang then gives a cheeky grin as she lets go of him and walks off, dragging Weiss and Ruby away. Y/N stare after Yang before looking back at Blake. 

Y/N: "Hey, Blake?"

Blake then looks up with tears in her eyes. Y/N's heart begin to beat quickly as he tries to calm down. He takes a deep breath, resolves in his eyes before continuing. 

Y/N: "I accept your feelings... I love you too."

Blake's face begins to turn red.

Blake: "W-W-What?"

Y/N: "I said I love you."

Blake: "B-But what about Yang?"

Y/N: "Yeah, about that. She gave me the green light long before you ran away."

Blake: "Wait, what?"

Y/N scratch the back of head before explaining more in details.

Y/N: "Apparently, Yang 'expected' that there might be other girls that like me. For instance, Ruby, Weiss maybe, and now, you. She figures that I might not accept your feelings or anyone else due to me focusing only on her. She also figures that it might cause a rift between our team so, she's willing to 'share' me if the girl is someone she knew and wouldn't hurt me in any way."

Blake is completely dumbfounded at his whole explanation and that Yang would do this.

Y/N: "Look, you don't need to accept it if you don't want to, I'll just back down and-"

Blake: "N-No, I... I accept. This way we could all be happy. To be honest, I'm quite shock but, I'm also very happy too. I could love you without hurting you or Yang."

Y/N: "Thanks."

He then pulls her close, giving her another kiss. After some time, they break off the kiss. 

Y/N: "Let's head back."

The cat Faunus nods to him. 

Blake: "Sure... Hey, Y/N?"

Y/N turn his head to see a blushing Blake.

Y/N: "What is it?"

Blake: "C-Can I... sleep in your bed today?"

Y/N's face blush a bit after seeing her blushing face.

Y/N: "Uhm... if you want to."

Blake smiles as she goes to kiss him on the cheek. 

Back with Ruby and the others, the team leader quickly wonders something.

Ruby: "Hey, where's Penny?"

They're about to ask Penny for her opinion only to notice she is missing. As for Penny and unbeknownst to her new friends, she's being driven away with her guardian, Ciel who chides her for such a ridiculous interpretation of protocol.

Ciel: "You should know better than to go running around in the city."

Penny: "I know."

Ciel: "Penny, your time will come. But not now."

Penny: "I... I understand."

________________________________________________________________________________

(Ozpin's Office)

Ozpin, sipping coffee and going over the incoming reports about Team RWBY+Y/N and the docks incident, smiling somewhat to himself.

Ozpin: ("Seems like Mr. L/N is enjoying himself with his new comrades.")

His smile soon drops when he gets a message from Qrow about the "queen" having "pawns."

________________________________________________________________________________

(Nighttime)

Back in Beacon, Y/N, Blake, and Yang are now standing in Y/N's dorm in their PJs. Y/N ponder over something before asking out loud.

Y/N: "So... how is this going to work?"

Yang gives him and Blake a smirk.

Yang: "Oh, you know how~?"

Y/N: "Sure, let's hop in then."

Blake: "Would all three of us be able to fit in this bed?"

Yang: "Only one way to find out."

Once they lay in Y/N's bed, Y/N is now laying between Blake and Yang as they snuggle up to him in his sides.

Yang: "I gotta say, you're one lucky stud, babe~"

Y/N: "Hehe, you don't have to say it like that."

Blake: "Well, it is the truth." 

Yang: "Why else would we be sleeping in your bed right now?"

Y/N: "Okay, okay. I get your point." 

Soon enough, they all fall asleep. Y/N ponder over him being quite the lucky guy, while wondering if Darius is okay, and if Neo is okay since the incident at the docks.

Y/N: ("Well, whatever tomorrow brings, I know I'll be able to pull through with my team and friends.")

________________________________________________________________________________

(Late at Night)

Trapped in an underground train tunnel, Roman and Neo survived the crash along with a few of his surviving henchmen. Standing back on their own two feet, the criminal duo examines the location they're in before Roman groans. 

Roman: "Well, this is just perfect!"

They then try to find a way out that doesn't require traveling down the tracks. At the corner of his eye, Roman sees several other people wearing very different White Fang outfits as they hold them up. Roman tries to order them around.

Roman: "Well, what are you all doing?! Find us a way out of here!"

Only for one of his men to say.

Thief #1: "Uh, boss. Those guys aren't with us..."

Roman: "Eh?"

It clicks for Roman that these are the actual White Fang and that in a devilishly ironic twist, they've been captured by the terrorist organization. A fact that Roman can't help but laugh at this.

Roman: "Wow, I'm not even mad at this point." 

One of the White Fang members, the Lieutenant, suggests.

White Fang Lieutenant: "Let's kill these imposters!"

White Fang: "Yeah!!!"

Only for a woman's voice turns that down.

???: "No. We can use them. Why waste a perfectly good pawn."

Out of the shadow, a woman in a red dress approach Roman and Neo, holding a flame in her hand.

???: "Would you and your little friend like to work with us, Roman Torchwick?"

There's a moment of silence in the area before Roman carefully asks. 

Roman: "W-What do I get out of it?"

Not a second later, a different voice goes to answer. 

Darius: "Survival. For you and your lackeys."

Roman and Neo look upon a man wearing a Grimm mask much different than the White Fang. 

Once Darius see Neo behind Roman, he glares at her, slowly marches towards her with his katana at hand.

Darius: "You!" 

As he raises his weapon, a chain wrap around his arm, stopping him in place, while a hand grabs his shoulder tightly. The woman looks upon the injured Darius.

???: "Stand down, Darius. We need them, remember?"

Very reluctant, Darius sheath back his katana as the chain wrapping his arm and the hand release him.

Darius: "Tch, fine."

Before Darius walk off, he glances back at Neo, who is staring daggers at him.

Darius: "Don't get in my way next time. He's mine to kill. That goes for all of you."

As he walks off, the woman rolls her eyes, smiling as she snuffs out the flame from her hand. 

???: "What do you say, Roman?"

____________________________________________________________________________

This is the end of my fanfiction for now. It's going to take a long while for me to do Vol.2 considering I'm busy with school, work, and not to mention writing the next volume. But hopefully it turns out well. Until then, thank you for reading. Have a nice day. 😀

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1K 61 21
Dying Mercenary OC x Blake Belladona (This is my 1st RWBY story. Please don't go rough on me) A corrupted and ancient power has resided within the bo...
61.1K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...
1.3K 16 22
This is my (Male Reader x RWBY x BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle) fanfic. Whether you think this is canon to my previous fanfics or not is up to you. When...
8.8K 270 47
Here is the fifth volume of this fanfiction I'm doing. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic I'm doing is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing R...