Azur Lane: A hawk cat

By Izumo2

In the sea far away from any civilization there is a girl who wears a military uniform floating in this sea... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 35

707 27 2
By Izumo2

THIRD PERSON POV

A few years ago there was a kansen named Amagi, she was a Batlecruiser from the Sakura empire, in that she heard two kansen running towards her.

Amaga: What's wrong?

Amatsukaze: Oh, Amagi, I find you at a good time.

Naka: Akagi and Kaga are fighting again.

Amagi: (Sigh) Haaa, my god, when are they going to mature once and for all? I guess I have no choice but to go.

Returning to the present and with the Belfast fleet, Enterprise arrived to save them.

Enterprise: Siren!

Puri: Enterprise!

Both girls attack each other for mutual annihilation.

Enterprise: (Avoiding the attack) Uwuuua!

In that the Enterprise arrow manages to hit Purifier and Edinburg celebrates because the mermaid was hit, but she is slightly injured from the Enterprise attack and that surprises everyone present.

Puri: Hahahaha, that was really fun, but it's a shame I have to go... I'll wait for you in the final chapter!

In that the siren fires her cannons randomly without looking at who she attacks and many of her allies were hit and that surprises the girls of Azur Lane.

Sheffy: Is she targeting her allies?

In that the siren escapes without problems and without anyone from Azur Lane stopping her, then the siren's allies also open portals and begin to escape from her.

Enterprise: Shit, that damn one got away.

Belfast: Thank you for coming to save me when we were in danger.

Enterprise: Yes, thank Kitty Hawk who warned me that you were in danger and that's why I came to save you.

Belfast: Fufufu, I have always felt protected by you, I feel that you are my prince charming or my knight in shining armor.

Enterprise: (Blushing) Please stop that, you're embarrassing me.

The Royal Navy girls have a bit of a laugh at the scene which upsets Enterprise a bit.

Enterprise: Don't laugh!

Meanwhile, on the other side of the ocean, Orochi's fleet is calmly sailing through this ocean without problems, Orochi is escorted by hundreds of mass-produced siren ships and in one of these ships are two high-ranking siren manning this light cruiser.

Tester: We've bested the Sakura Empire fleet, though they seemed too confused to put up a fight... (Looks at Orochi) At last... though I must admit it's a pretty grand scheme.

Observer: The battles must be dramatic, they are the physical manifestations of the will, it is the will that drives them and gives them strength.

Tester: The things you say are too sentimental and hard to understand.

In that Purifier appears from a portal.

Puri: Fufufu, I bet she's full of her own ego, that's all.

Tester: Ara, looks like you've been given a good beating.

Purifier: I was just having fun doing my mission, there's nothing wrong. Take it.

In that Purifier throws the black cube to Observer and she catches it and begins the real activation of Orochi.

Observer: Okay, let's get started.

The cube begins to glow a deep purple as the Orochi activates.

Observer: An encore in the past or perhaps a calculation in the future.

Then the Observer raises her hands and the cube starts to disintegrate and the particles fly towards the Orochi and then the ship is electrified and the whole place just glows.

Puri: Tick tock, wake up and shine!

Akagi covers herself with her arms so that the light doesn't hurt her eyes and when she sees the light dim, she looks up from her only to see her sister Amagi and Akagi emerge from an intense fire. he gets very happy.

Akagi: Sister Amagi, we can finally meet again.

Amagi?: Yes, we can finally talk like before.

Both women embrace.

Amagi: Look how you've grown and matured, so now you're an aircraft carrier, I'm glad to hear that you've gained more power since we last met.

Akagi: That's right sister.

Amagi: According to the information that I have been reborn, I am now a Batlecarrier.

Akagi: Yes, a hybrid of an aircraft carrier and a battleship.

Amagi: Do you want to witness the new power I have?

Akagi: Yes, sister, together with this power we will protect the empire.

At that point, a gigantic missile is fired from the stern of the ship and flies towards an unknown destination.

Near the target of Orochi's missile impact, the submarine Dace sails solo on an early warning mission, she and other submarines were deployed in this area to alert the allies if the empire attempts an attack.

Dace navigated calmly, she thought it would be a calm day like the rest, the enemy was very weak so they wouldn't attack them for a long time.

BOOM!

In that she heard a very loud detonation that she had to turn off her sonar so that the sound would not destroy her ears.

Dace: What was that? My ears... Agh, that hurt a lot.

In that she is surprised because a strong current catches her like that out of nowhere and she is dragged like a rag several meters where she loses total control of her rig and clings to her rig as best she could.

Then when she was able to regain control of her, she emerges and is surprised to see a gigantic explosion on the horizon.

Days later, Dace's report arrived at the base to report it to his superiors. That day there was an emergency meeting to deal with this problem.

Wales: Today we have gathered to discuss this massive attack on the island *****. First read the report.

Wales puts a report on the table and Cleveland reads the report first.

Cleveland: (Without crediting what she reads) What is she saying here? That's absurd.

Wales: It's not just a report, there are also photographs.

Behind the report are several photos, and Cleveland is frozen to death when she sees the photos of the explosion and the damage that caused the explosion and the extent of the damage after the explosion.

Me: what's up? I want to see.

In that Kitty Hawk also reads the report, but she just remains very serious since she knew the type of weapon that she could do such a thing.

Me: Hmm, I see, this is twice as destructive as Little Boy based on the photos I see.

Cleveland: Little Boy? What's that?

Me: It was a weapon of mass destruction that my country used in the mid 40's against a country called Japan, in that war we used two bombs on their land, the damage that this report describes is the same as Little Boy...it's not twice as powerful as Little Boy.

The girls froze.

Wales: That should be illegal.

Cleveland: I agree, these types of weapons should not be built.

Me: You know, the world has always been ruled by the one with the biggest, they are deterrents to say that you don't mess with them and this weapon is the proof of all that, there is a saying that says: "If you want peace , Get ready for war".

Cleveland: Now that we found out that the siren or the Sakura empire has such a thing? What will we do?

Me: From the purpose of the attack, I guess it was a test shot, if it was in service it would have been used against this base and completely annihilating us.

Hornet: If that was the fall, KBOM! We don't have a chance...

Me: (If only the Skip worked here since I would have known all of this before it happened, I guess it can't be helped.)

In that Helena's voice makes Kitty focus on the meeting.

Helena: I'm not sure if this is related, but a few hours before the island was attacked, a huge ship left the port of Sakura.

In that Helena leaves a photo of the ship on the table, Sheffy and Edinburg recognize the ship.

Edinburg: Sheffy, that ship.

Sheffy: Yes, it fits perfectly with the characteristics of the ship that we saw under the Sakura empire.

Hood: (Fearfully) So this is Orochi... what a big ship.

Wales: The Sakura empire port was greatly damaged by Orochi, this must also be an unexpected event for the empire.

Illustrious: Maybe the Red Axis were just fooled by the sirens just like us.

Enterprise: No, we haven't done anything yet, we haven't accomplished anything, this starts now, we're going to destroy whatever the siren are planning.

The girls nod.

Belfast: This is not just a problem for Azur Lane, but this threatens the whole world.

QE: I've already pulled some strings, we always clean up any humiliation we receive, that's the way we do it.

Hornet: And we get our revenge.

Enterprise: Alright, brace yourselves, we're moving.

TO BE CONTINUE.............................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 702 86
Got obsessed with these so I wanted to make one of my own Ships: noco, gidgette, gwourtney, trustin, aletyler I will update slow so I can get ideas R...
2.6K 63 2
I have been realizing that one of my most favorite anime's 'So I'ma Spider So What' doesn't have much reader insert kind of story so here I am makin...
14.6K 384 28
No yaoi No lemon No smut I also dont know what to call this yet Started: May 28 2021 Ended:June 13th 2021
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...