Boboiboy one shots story

By readerlonely31

The world is full with various possibilities. In one world Boboiboy probably a superheroes , in one world he... More

▌║▌║ Vengeance ║▌║▌║
🅝🅞🅣 🅨🅔🅣
☆.。.:* Star *:.。.☆
✎﹏﹏Who is he ?﹏﹏
↫↫ ħ𝕆𝓦 LⓄⓝĞ 𝒾ѕ 𝔽ỖRέ𝐯𝐞ʳ? ↬
ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕪𝕖𝕥 ( a longer version )
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰᴀɪʟᴜʀᴇ
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷' 𝓽 𝓰𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮
░P░i░e░c░e░s░
𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝒾ℯ𝒸ℯ𝓈

W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶?̶ ░W░e░'░r░e░ ░s░o░r░r░y░

906 39 13
By readerlonely31

An au where TAPOPS is a corrupted organization that exploit their workers in the name of the protector of the power sphere. But even so, nobody even knew the true image of the oh so good the protector of the power sphere because TAPOPS is known as the good guy.

Blinded with the false image , The Kokotaim joined the organization without even knowing their true nature . With the Kokotaim ability, TAPOPS just earned themselves a jackpot.

The Kokotaim gang is just a naive teenagers that can be manipulated easily. Thus, they were use as a weapon to destroy TAPOPS enemy . That so called space pirates ? Turns out , they were the good guys.

When the truth were revealed , The Kokotaim gang decided to quit from the organization but TAPOPS had another ideas. TAPOPS held their family hostages making them have no chance rather than follow TAPOPS order.

The situation went on for several month until one day, Boboiboy had enough.

He had it when TAPOPS killed Tok Aba behind his back. To keep him on check they said.

Furious , he destroyed TAPOPS station all by himself. He succeeded but suffered from heavy injuries that untreatable. Slowly dying , he decided to spend his remaining time in one of faraway planet, hidden from TAPOPS radar. A place that only his family and friends know.

What happened when the rest of the gang were send to kill him?What will the gang do ? Between friend or family , who's more important ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Fang landed his spaceship as soon as he saw the land. He knew , they knew , they knew , that , this is the place. The place that Boboiboy currently at.

After a few minutes walking, they saw him, Boboiboy. He currently sitting on a wooden swing while humming a song. A song that they all knew. A lullaby song Tok Aba used to sing them when they were having sleepover at Tok Aba 's.

"Oh, you guys here" , BoBoiBoy said . " I'm getting tired , you know ", he grinned.

" Sorry we took so long " , Yaya replied.

" Nah, it's okay. At least you guys here now ", he smiled. 

His first smile in several month.

There were comfortable silent between them. They were simply enjoying the view. The atmosphere were nice until BoBoiBoy decided that break that peace.

" You know, when we're first join this organization, TAPOPS used to make we solve all kinds of mission ", BoBoiBoy said,  remembering the old day when TAPOPS fist offered them to join the organization. 

" Our job were supposed to locate and protecting power sphere"

Their job were supposed to be easy.

" But the mission were not easy at all"

They were forced to steal from space pirates, intergalatical police , ruler of the planets and others to completed the mission.

" TAPOPS accepted any kind of mission and make we do it. ' BoBoiBoy, can you solve this mission with your power ?' " , he said angrily.

" Yes , I can do that "

With that , BoBoiBoy shot the beam out of his finger. The beam cut off the nearby trees with an ease. He clearly angry. But then , anger become sadness...

" But, they weren' t really rescuing power sphere mission , you know ? They were training we, turning we into weapon. ' For galaxy !' , they said.."

For the sake of galaxy ,  TAPOPS tricked , manipulated and torturing them to be something their not. A weapon.

And what hurts the most is that they realize it too late..

" They got their weapon, I lost my family..."

' F..o.r..gi.ve..me..Bo..boi.boy...I.don..don't think ..I..ha..ve..m.u..c..h..  ..ti........me...'

' Tok , no! Tok , please... please don' t go ..Don't.. Don't leave ..please ......'

' Oh..m..y..grand..son..I wish...I...could....'

There were a moment of silent after that. No one from Kokotaim said anything. Tok Aba death really changed BoBoiBoy and .... Kokotaim..

"We know what that's like " , Fang said. 

BoBoiBoy looks at them and smile 

" You guys know , do you?" 

He knew what Kokotaim were feeling that time . Betrayal , anger , sadness , all that feeling mixed into one . Slowly consuming them . But , there were nothing they can do at that time. Their family were held hostages. One wrong move and TAPOPS would killed them. 

It' s sickening. That's what Kokotaim thought. 

" You guys don't have to answer" , he said

That reply makes Kokotaim heart ache.

They knew BoBoiBoy would never blame them. And that's - that's wrong... BoBoiBoy should blame them . Blaming them for not helping him . Blaming them for not avenging Tok Aba . Blaming them for not fight with him . Blaming them- blaming them for everything...

There were a  moment of silent again. The Kokotaim don' t know what they should say , or do ...

Seeing his friends remains silent, he smiled and added.

" You know , I have known you guys for years "

He looks at them . Focusing on the device in Fang's hand.

" That's how I knew you guys never plan to use that device on me"

The execution device. 

The device used to absorb someone power and killing that person in person. A perfect weapon for TAPOPS betrayer .

He should know . He should know better. Afterall, that device were created by him 

" No , we wasn't" , Fang said while throwing the device far away from them . Completely shatter it.

They knew the consequence.  But even so , they can't just kill BoBoiBoy. Boboiboy is a friend . And friend don't kill each other.

Seeing that, BoBoiBoy said 

" You know , even without that device, 

He paused

I will still died here today .."

The shock expression clearly visible on their face.

"...How..why ..?" ,  Yaya decided to ask.

BoBoiBoy didn' t answer them. Insted , he just lift his shirt. Showing them the  reason he would died today. 

There were a wound . A wound that caused by claws to be exact. The wound were so big that it covered his entire body. Not to mention , the colour. It were dark purple , black and red mixed together. Even at a glance Kokotaim knew that the wound was poisonous. Poisonous enough to kill someone in short amount of time . 

" Bo- BoBoiBoy, who , who did this to you ?!" , The Kokotaim shout alltogether.

While BoBoiBoy just chuckle

" Laksamana Tarung " , he said .

" His the one that makes this wound "

.....................................................................

" This is not good " , Fang said while examining BoBoiBoy wound . 

The wound already spread into entire body. BoBoiBoy complexion didn't looks good either. His face turns pale , his lips turns purple , even his eyes turns swollen .

Currently, the Kokotaim tried everything in order to save BoBoiBoy. Yaya and Ying task is to  find information related to the  cure , Gopal assist them with turning object into something to mixe the ingredient with while Fang in charge to monitor BoBoiBoy .

But even so , they hit a dead end.

" You guys , please, stop.." , BoBoiBoy said. 

" How can we stop ? If we don' t found the cure soon , you will- will..."

Fang stopped his sentences halfway. He can' t bring himself to said that word. No . Not in front of his dying friend.

" I will die . I know " , Boboiboy said 

The Kokotaim heart ache

" That's why I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you guys " , he smile . That damn smile that makes Kokotaim wants to scream and cry.

" Could you guys stay with me ?.. I' m scared ...", He said , almost whispering the last part. 

Tears were forming in his eyes as his face become paler and paler. 

The Kokotaim can feel the sting in their heart.

And so , Yaya and Ying sit beside him. Fang hold his hand while Gopal hug him. 

The began to chat about their childhood memories together. About their first encounter, about how they first got their power , about they life in school and so on.

BoBoiBoy remains silent after some time.

But even so , they keep asking him about this and that . Hoping , he will answer them. But , they know.

They knew BoBoiBoy were no longer there .

His hand were cold , his eyes were shut close and his heart was not beating.

But even so , they keeps BoBoiBoy dead body close to them . Holding back their tears and continuing their stories as if BoBoiBoy were still there . Hoping that their stories can at least ease his loneliness..

_____________________________

Some of the dialog inspired from

A/N : The first one shots I ever wrote . Forgive me for any error, I' m still learning how to write. 

Should I do part 2 ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232 14 17
тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє нє мєт нєя нιѕ нєαят ωнιѕρєяє∂ "тнαт'ѕ тнє σηє" > ιℓℓυѕιση< • i𝔫 𝒘𝙝i𝑐𝙝 𝒘𝙝𝓮𝔫 𝗍𝙝𝓮 𝗍𝒘𝓸 𝘀𝓸ᴜﺎ𝘀 m𝓮𝗍,𝗍𝙝𝓮ỿ fi𝔫𝐝 ⍴𝓮...
2.2K 118 10
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒. so play the right card. 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆. So be smart about it. ...
5.1K 127 24
This is the old book and I have a new one Restarting it, I'm really sorry... -- Meh Hope you like it,thumbs up. Credits to Jykorcefran75 and thanks f...
3.1K 117 34
This book contains ; Oneshots, Scenarios, Headcanons, And Incorrect Quotes This is where I dump all of my ideas (some are inspired ones). Mostly, I'...