Flight of the Butterflies (Ba...

By Lunora0101

How can someone so fragile, be so strong? °☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆° Disclaimer: This book will mention adult themes s... More

Introduction
Pilot
Firefly
Origin on Titan
A Chip in a Nation's Wing
Curiosity🦋
There is Strength in These Wings
Rival Wings
Gossip Gang
Interest
Api Biru🦋
Hopeful
The Symbol of Peace and Plants
Encounter
Friendly
Vanished🦋
Brother Dearest
Search and Rescue
Familial Fright
Complications
A La Claire Fontaine🦋
Hunger
Sanity
Titan
Deal Breaker
Hellscape🦋
Monstrous
Rumbling
Silence
Rage and Regrets
Charcot-Wilbrand
Cleithrophobia
One for All
Live
Good People🦋

Repair 🦋

130 10 5
By Lunora0101

"Ah!" Griffin cried out while stretching out of the car. "I can't feel my legs." He whined as Adelaide laughed at him.

"Mitsuki." Masaru called to his tired wife. "Next time let's call our jet to take us. Okay?"

"Yeah sure." She responded as Ryoma helped Inko out the car.

"Is this the hospital?" She asked.

"It would appear so." Adelaide responded as she looked to see Teka come out of her car. "Ryoma your grandmother made it."

He peeked to see the woman stretching before she scratched her molten head. "Grandma!"

Teka looked towards the boy's call and waved as she locked the car. "Jesus Christ, you drive like a mad woman." She said to Mitsuki as she scoffed.

They entered the hospital as Adelaide approached the desk. "Hello, we're looking for the children that were brought in by the pro heroes."

"Of course, they're on the third floor in the east wing. They're not side by side, so here's their numbers." She handed them four notes.

"Thank you very much." She responded as she gave the notes to the families as they left upstairs. "Come on Griffin, we're going this way." Adelaide led your brother away.

"Inko, do you want us to go with you?" Masaru asked.

"No, it's okay. You go see Katsuki, I'll be fine." The woman said before walking away.

"I suppose we'll go to Shoto." Teka said to Ryoma. "You have the number, lead the way."

They seperated in the corridor Mitsuki almost running down the hall checking the room numbers. Finally she looked into a window to see her son fast asleep in the early morning. "Katsuki!"

"Mitsuki he's asleep."

Not listening she hugged the boy to his shock, as he jolted, before recognizing the woman did he relax.

"Shit you hag you scared me." The blonde muttered in her embrace.

"Shut up you damned brat." She sobbed into his hair. Masaru let out a sigh before joining the hug. "Your hair looks like shit, what did they do?"

"Mitsuki." Masaru let out a tired sigh concealing a luagh as Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"Quiet you hag." Katsuki whispered while crying into her chest. Perhaps the warmth overwhelmed him. He wrapped his arm around them. "I'm gonna hug you guys more often."

"You better you little shit." Mitsuki said as his father could only muster a small laugh.

~~~~~~~

Inko walked down the hall sluggishly. She really should've ate something before Mitsuki tore up the highway. She checked the number in her note repeatedly. Finally the woman found the room number and looked into the window. There were two beds, but only one man sat in the one closest to the window. The man with black hair looked to the TV. Upon seeing his face, her heart dropped. Images of that horrible day. The flames, sirens, his burnt arm. That was her husband, but how? She buried him, she saw his body in the morgue. Yet that man . . . it was her husband's face, but he was bulkier, and scarred.

She shifted into the doorway as tears rolled down her face. "Hizashi." The man looked over at the voice in shock.

"Inko." He stood from the bed with a smile.

She backed away trying to contain her sobbing. "You-you're supposed to be dead. I buried you, I saw you in morgue. How?"

"I . . . I don't know. I don't know what they did to me. I woke up in their dungeon, and I've been there since."

Inko said nothing as she just stood there thinking. She remembered all those quiet father's days, absent birthdays lonely nights.

"Twelve years." She whispered. "You've been gone for twelve years. Izuku went missing and I thought I was alone again." In her sorrow she didn't notice the man hug her warmly. "I didn't even take care of myself, I got so fat and-"

"Don't speak like that." He stopped her while smiling at the woman. "I still recognize you and you're as radiant as ever my dear."

As she could only smile weakly the room's bathroom door opened as Izuku walked out. "Izuku!" She let out another cry rushing to the boy who hugged her tightly. "Oh my baby! You're okay!" She pulled away to look at his face before confusion took hold. "Why is your mouth covered, and your hair it's so much and it's dirty and tight like your grandmother what happened? Your hand feel so tough and it's all scarred, why-"

Izuku hugged her again cutting her off as Hizashi.

"I see you haven't changed at all Inko." He said embracing the both of them for Inko to whine queitly as she smiled.

~~~~~~~

"Damn." Ryoma said looking at Shoto laying in the room alone. Shoto looked at the boy confused. "You look like shit. Did you crawl out of hell?"

He sighed while rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Of course you would say some shit like that." Shoto whispered as Teka scoffed.

And Enji says I'm heartless. The woman thought as Ryoma entered the room.

He stood over Shoto who glanced at him amused. "What?" Shoto asked. Ryoma didn't respond and just looked away. Shoto scoffed with a smile and shook his head before sitting up. "I know you wanna cry, quit being stupid and come here."

Ryoma fell into Shoto's open arms as tears seeped onto his shoulder.

"What kind of dumbass gets kidnapped?" Ryoma whispered as Shoto rubbed the boy's back.

"This one I guess." He responded before looking at Teka who watched from the door. "Hi grandma."

The woman just smiled as much as she could, although minimal. "Hey kid. Glad you're okay." Shoto smiled at the woman as he held his baby brother tighter.

~~~~~~~
Griffin walked ahead in a fast pace. Adelaide followed glancing at the rooms with their windows closed. Finally they got to your room for you to be asleep. The boy pouted as he entered the room.

"God her hair looks like shit." Griffin whispered as he knelt down in front of you. He rested his head on the bed watching you sleep. Surprisingly seeing you like this didn't surprise him. It was just the same as the first you slept after you were attacked all that time ago. Adelaide sat in the chair watching him sit there.

As you slept that familiar scent entered your nose. It was like grilled meat and cinnamon. His favorite foods.

You opened your eyes to see him right in front of you. He looked back at you blankly not saying a word.

"I told you not to go." He whispered.

You scoffed tiredly. "Yeah, I know." You muttered before looking at your cousin who smirked at you. "Adelaide why are you here?"

"If your dad came alone the plane he was on would've crashed." She responded as you laughed quietly.

"Oh yeah," you whispered as your eyes closed. "his temper. It always gets the better of him." You opened and looked at your brother frowning as you stroked his head. "God I'm tired."

"You're tired? I spent over 11 hours sniffing your ass out."

Your eyes widened at his statement as you glanced at Adelaide who nodded.

"You sniffed us out?"

"How else do you think the pro heroes found you guys? The folks that kidnapped you guys didn't leave a physical trace. I only had your scent to go off of. Granted it was faint. They scrubbed the place enough, so that the cheif of police and his officer with their mutant quirks couldn't smell you guys."

"But your nose is stronger than theirs. Of course you found us." You said as the boy smiled. "God I'm tired."

"You look bad." Griffin said as you glared at him and Adelaide laughed. "Like your hair is fucking terrible."

"Gracias captain obvious." You groaned turning over.

"Where's dad?" Griffin asked suddenly.

You paused suddenly as you recalled the way he left that evening. Sighing you relaxed into the bed. "He went to take care of something. I don't know."

~~~~~~~

"So when can I take him home?" Mitsuki asked the heroes in the meeting room with the other pros.

"We'll discuss that in a second, we need Y/N's father here." All Might said looking at his watch.

"Where the hell did he go?" Keigo asked.

"I'm here." Your father said entering the room while chilling his bloody knuckles with ice. The heroes stared at the sight as he sat down. "You can start."

"Where did you just come from?" Rock Lock asked.

"Don't worry about it."

The group stayed silent as the hero let out a sigh. "Alright, first things first. The kids can't go home yet the doctors still need to treat them for the injuries they have sustained. According to the doctors the conditions they were in were quite filthy, so they have to make sure any cuts or wounds they have aren't infected. There's also the subject of their unique scarring. Midoriya's mouth will need some considerable reconstruction. Bakugou's eyes need to be thoroughly checked by an optometrist. And Makena's leg needs to be examined for movement. Although Todoroki doesn't have any notable injuries himself, because of Titan we cannot move him."

"And who the hell is Titan?" Teka asked.

"Titan is a dog that was created in the lab the kids were tested in." All Might answered.

"Before you continue can you please explain why they were taken to begin with." Mitsuki called out. "Because I've been racking my mind for a connection between them."

"Agent Han should be able to answer. You talked to all four of them at once."

"Yes I did, just before this meeting was called I spoke to the four of them. Apparently just a few days before the heroes arrived, they were investigating their logs. They found out that the four of them were under their surveillance for nearly a decade."

"Jesus, they've been watching them for that long?" Miruko sounded while sat on Keigo's lap.

"It would appear so," Han opened her notes to a line she wrote. "according to their logs, in Shoto's words, 'They've tried to kidnap us several times when we were around 10 11 years old. But they couldn't because there were always eyes around us. Also because Y/N was in America. So they stopped their attempts. '"

Those bastards were probably leaping with joy when she got here. Teka thought with a glare.

"What exactly was their goal? They made a mutant dog according to y'all, stole our kids,"

"And made Transformer." Ryuko added.

"I'm sorry?" Teka sounded as Mitsuki and Inko looked at her in shock.

"They made a Transformer, his name is Racer." Keigo added.

Mitsuki glared at All Might who sweated under her gaze before she looked at Han. "What was their goal?"

"The children weren't entirely sure so I asked Hizashi, according to him, their intentions were to make superhuman weapons of mass destruction. They also wanted to extend their work to animals, like Titan. I can only describe Racer as just a side project."

"So where is Titan?" Mitsuki asked.

"Most likely in one of the children's rooms. He's grown attached to each of them and rather protective he tried to attack one of the doctors because the poor fellow reminded him of the scientists." All Might informed her as she sighed.

"Back to them being under surveillance, can you explain why exactly?" Enji asked the woman.

"That, they were able to get definitive answers on." Han turned the page to one full of notes. "Y/N overheard some of them speaking, and it was mainly due to their quirks. What they were looking for were people who's quirks were an extreme preservant, or made their bodies very durable. The experiments they were doing had an extremely high death rate."

"How many were down there?" Edgeshot asked.

Han opened her mouth and frowned. "Y/N used her hearing and smell, she came to a total of 87 people." A chill spread across the room at that number. "13 of which were children she guessed by their sizes. The only one to survive their work in the time they've been active was Hizashi. They deduced that Izuku would give them favorable results due to genetics, so when the four were together, they took him as well."

Inko tried not to cry as Mitsuki held her hand.

"So what do we do moving forward? They're gonna need help." Rock Lock asked.

"Yes, intensive therapy is a no brainer." All Might agreed. "When they return home, they'll be under a hero's watch for the first two weeks as is procedure after an abduction. More personal matters will be left up to the families such as their return to school should you decide to. We'll get some identity personnel to aid Hizashi. Whatever assests he had before his 'death' should be handled carefully. Are there any further questions?"

"Just one, UA is gonna return to in person soon right?"

"Yes Mrs. Bakugou. In about three days I'm sure."

She nodded as she helped Inko stand. Everyone began to leave. Mitsuki, Inko, Teka, Aizawa and Jamal walked together down the hall. Mitsuki glanced at Jamal's bruised knuckles.

"Who did you beat the shit out of?" She asked.

Jamal shrugged. "No one. Just my daughter's rapist."

The women froze as he continued to walk. Teka looked to the pair next to her who just stared at him in shock. They looked at Aizawa who only shook his head.

"Okay." Teka whispered as they walked again.

Soon they arrived in a room to a curious sight.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Mitsuki shrieked.

Ryoma and Griffin played around with your wheelchair as Bleach played on the TV screen. Izuku sat on the floor with Yelena and Axol. Shoto, with Eri in his lap and Hizashi were on one bed, you and Katsuki on the other, yet you were stroking Titan's head laid in front of you.

"What is what?" Katsuki asked.

"THAT . . . THING! Y/N what the hell is that?!" She motioned to Titan who looked at you confused.

"Oh, this is Titan."

"Why the hell is he so big?" Teka asked in horror.

"How are we s'posed to know?" Shoto asked. "We don't even know what they did to us making our hair like this."

"What do you intend to do with him?" Jamal asked walking up to you.

"Zuku, you wanna keep him?" You asked the boy as he tilted his head at you.

I have no space for him. The boy signed with attitude.

"Shoto what about you."

"I'm rich, but not that rich. How would I feed him?"

"Buy a farm, get some cows." Katsuki suggested to your amusement.

"Suki you want him?"

"Hell no, fucker snores loud as shit."

"Don't curse in front of her." Shoto said said covering Eri's ear as she focused on Ichigo.

The parents watched you all argue as Ryoma and Griffin continued to roll around on the wheel chair. The adults watched your behavior in awe. You all conversed like the events were normal. Perhaps it's was a way to cope, or maybe a loss of sanity.

Whatever it may be, there was still a lot of repair to be done.

**********************************************

2543 words

I now return to my slumber. God this took a long time. See ya in Starbright Dreamer's finale, and new book update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 312 44
"He positions his forehead to match hers and they both breathe heavily. She looks at his swollen lips as he looks at her heated cheeks. They both loo...
1.5K 125 14
"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔𝒉, 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝒄𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡?" ✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★ !Trigger w...
67.2K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
16.2K 405 11
Izuku's life is a living hell - no wait... even hell is not that bad - He became a shut in because of all the abuse of his mother and the traumatic b...