โœ” [๐Ÿ] ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐ˆ๐ƒ || ๐™ผ. ๐™ด...

Por Kidudora

แฏ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐ˆ๐ƒ ( ๐™ต๐š๐™พ๐š‰๐™ด๐™ฝ: ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ ๐Ÿท ) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„... Mรกs

-๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐ˆ๐ƒ-
|๐Ÿญ|~ ๐—” ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ โˆ™
|๐Ÿฎ|~ ๐—” ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† โˆ™
|๐Ÿฏ|~ ๐—” ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† โˆ™
|๐Ÿฐ|~ ๐—”๐—ป ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด โˆ™
|๐Ÿฑ|~ ๐—” ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต โˆ™
|๐Ÿฒ|~ ๐—” ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ โˆ™
|๐Ÿณ|~ ๐—” ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ โˆ™
|๐Ÿด|~ ๐—”๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ธ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป โˆ™
|๐Ÿต|~ ๐—” ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ โˆ™
|๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ|~ ๐—” ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—น๐˜† ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ โˆ™
|๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ|~ ๐—” ๐—ท๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต โˆ™
|๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ|~ ๐—” ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ โˆ™
|๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ|~ ๐—” ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‡๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—™๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ โˆ™

|๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ|~ ๐—” ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป โˆ™

7.4K 263 46
Por Kidudora

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The group all watch with wide eyes as they watch Espen leans his forehead against (Y/N)'s, his eyes fluttering before he goes to connect their lips.

Espen feels himself jerk back when his lips come in contact with a hand instead. Opening his eyes, the King stares with a raised brow as (Y/N) holds her hand infront of her lips, her palm outwards as she grins at him.

"Later, then?" Espen sighs out with a smile, (Y/N) nodding her head gently and grabbing his hand. The two stare at eachother with flushed cheeks, giddy smiles on their faces before turning towards Anna.

"You sacrificed yourselves..for me?" Espen breaths out, his eyes still stinging from having cried so much. Anna gently grips her brothers hands and brings them to her chest, smiling softly.

"I love you." She says without missing a beat, Espen chuckling softly through tears before turning towards (Y/N) with a cheeky grin.

(Y/N) scoffs and rolls her eyes, shaking her head in embarrassment as Espen leans his head downwards, cupping his ear as he angles his head towards her.

The girl huffs before gripping his ear, causing his to yelp as she brings him closer. "I love you." She says with a smile, letting his ear go and coming to stand next to Anna.

Espen scoffs at her, about to say something but stops once Olaf gasps. "An act of true love will thaw a frozen heart!"

The King raises a brow, looking down at his hands before gasping as the realization hits him. "..love will thaw."

"Love, of course." He says, bringing his hands up to his sides. Anna and (Y/N) watch him with small smiles and raised brows. "Espen?"

"Love!" He pushes his arms back with a giddy smile, looking to his sister and friend as he lifts his magic.

Anna gasps as the ice and snow begin to supersede, only freckles of dust remaining as Arendelle turns back to what it once was.

The fjord melts away, the ships creaking in exhaustion as they finally move in the water.

The snow and ice all come together in the sky, forming into a beautiful snowflake before Espen quickly disperses it, his magic finally under his own control.

He turns back to his friends and smiles as his sister sets a gentle hand against his arm, "I knew you could do it."

Espen nods to Anna, before looking down at (Y/N) and raising a brow as he gently grabs her hand and brings it to his chest.

The girl frowns at his actions in confusion but stops and gasps as her fingers grip the small iron ring. (Y/N) jerks the chain forward, causing Espen to yelp as he's pulled down.

"You still have it?" She gasps, admiring how well the ring had kept up through the years. "I've never taken it off." Espen admits with a flushed face, causing (Y/N) to smile gently and place a light kiss against his cheek.

The King stumbles at the gesture, setting a hand on his warm cheek with wide eyes. His sister and (Y/N) laugh at his expression but stop once Olaf begins to speak.

"Hands down one of the best days of my life, and quite possibly the last." The little snowman admits, the group all watching with wide eyes as he begins to melt and break away.

"Oh! Olaf! Hang on little guy!" Espen chuckles out, wrapping an arm around (Y/N)'s waist and using his other to create a small cloud atop Olaf's head, to ensure that he would never melt again.

"My own personal flurry!"

The group all smile at one another, but stop and turn when they hear a groan form the side of the ship.

They all watch with boredom as Hans crawls onto the ship, clutching his stomach in pain.

Espen and Kristoff glare daggers at the man and begin to match towards him, but stop as (Y/N) slings her arms between their own and pulls them back.

"Hold on there, cowboys, let Anna handle this." She says, watching with a smirk as her friend saunters her way over to the man that betrayed her.

"Anna? But he froze your heart?" Hans questions in confusion, walking up to Anna and staring down at her.

"The only frozen heart around here is yours." The princess says before turning around and taking a step. She locks eyes with (Y/N), and the women nods her head with a wide smile.

With a nod of her own, Anna reels her fist back and collides it with Han's cheek, the group all laughing as the man is sent over the edge of the boat and into the water.

Anna makes her way back over and laughs as (Y/N) pulls her into a tight hug, Espen following along and wrapping both his arms around the two girls.

...

"This is unacceptable!" The Duke yells in protest as he's lead away from Arendelle and to the docks.

"I am a victim of fear, I've been traumatized!" He grips his neck, "Ah! My neck hurts, is there a doctor?" When seeing that the little charade dosnet work, he grows angry.

"I demand to see the King!"

"Oh really?" A voice speaks up, looking down the docks, the Dukes eyes widen as he watches (Y/N), a confident stride in her step, walk towards him, a letter in hand.

She opens the letter and begins to read. "Arendelle will henceforth and forever no longer do any sort with Weaseltwon." She finishes with a grin, rolling the letter up and tossing it to one of the guards.

She turns away and begins walking down the docks, "Make sure he never sets another slimy foot aboard these docks!" She calls over her shoulder, picking up speed and racing down the docks as she notices the time.

...

She runs down the docks, her eyes shining as she catches Anna and Kristoff in the distance, the man twirling the girl in the air before bringing her down and stammering.

(Y/N) shakes her head with a grin as she moves past them and races towards the castle, fixing her jacket and slowing down as she passes through the gates.

She sees Espen in the center of the courtyard, the boy biting nervously at his fingers before sighing as he sees the girl. "Im so nervous." He mumbles out, watching with a smile as his sister passes through the gates next.

"Don't be." (Y/N) mumbles back, fixing his loose collar and gently patting his hair. The girl lets her hand run across his cheek gently, Espen leaning into the touch.

The two break away but continue to hold hands as the crowd surrounds them.

Espen breaths deep breath, gripping (Y/N)'s hand before he speaks up towards the crowd. "Are you ready?" He yells out with a big smile, his people whooping and hollering.

Espen gentky taps his heels against the floor, and watches as a it quickly bursts into layers of blue ice. He waves his arms, and the crowd cheer as the fountains freeze into elegant designs.

With another big breath, Espen shoots his magic into the air and laughs as small bits of snow begin to fall all around them.

The crowd all begin to skate happily, (Y/N) gripping Espen's arm tightly as she slides against the ice.

The King chuckles as he grips her arm, but stops and holds a hand out for his sister as she crashes into him.

"I like the open gates." Anna admits with a chuckle, (Y/N) reaching up and gripping her friends other hand with a small smile. "We are never closing them again." She says gently, looking to Espen and raising a brow as he smiles wide.

Gently letting go of his sisters hand and allowing Kristoff to take her, Espen twirls his fingers, and watches as (Y/N)'s boots shift into light blue skates. "Uhm..Espen these are beautiful but you know I can't ska-!"

(Y/N)'s sentence is cut off as her lover pulls her by her arms with a laugh. "Oh come on! You can do it!" He encourages, Anna cheering for them as Olaf glides by. "Go (Y/N)!"

The girl yelps as she grips Espen's hands tighter but slopes herself to relax, her shoulders less stiff as she begins to giggle and laugh with her friends.

This was the life that the three have always wanted, and it was the life that they had been given. No more crazy adventures, no more secrets, no more hurt.

Their family was finally at peace, what could possibly go wrong?

——

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

172K 4.7K 18
King Agnarr and Queen Iduna send out guards to get someone who can help their daughter, Elsa, control her powers. The guards search Arendelle, and ev...
7.2K 198 21
Anna knows how Kristoff feels about her. But ever since what happened with Hans, she can't bring herself to trust it. She's too afraid of love. She t...
297 36 9
Frozen (2013) I love the story. Disney has made one fantastic movie. One thing made me sad. Elsa got no boyfriend. So, hey! I tried to give her one...
79.1K 3.2K 19
แฏ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐ˆ๐ƒ ( ๐™ต๐š๐™พ๐š‰๐™ด๐™ฝ: ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ ๐Ÿธ) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ ๐‚๐€๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐ ๐๐”๐“๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐‹๐… ๐ˆ๐ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐Œ๐’...