True Love

By bootomtae

Jeon Jungkook, an award winning actor has all the happiness of the world. He is the next owner of Jeon Enterp... More

Introduction
1. Own's betrayal
2. Next Morning
3. Family Drama
4. Leaving Korea
Introduction (2)
5. Back to Korea
6. Meeting bestfriend again
7. Meeting again
8. A true gentleman
9. Marriage
10. Meeting Baekhyun
11. Being emotional
12. Crazy family
13. Jeon Jimin
14. Live streaming
15. Shifting together
17. Contract signing
18. Movie shooting
19. Jungkook's smartness
20. Parent's Anniversary
21. Chanyeol on set
22. Scandal
23. Confession
24. Studio visit
25. Taehyung's acting skills
26. Our baby
27. Tit for tat
28. Meeting Seokjin
29. Press conference
30. Family dinner
31. Protective dad
32. Yoongi in Korea
33. Friend Kiara
34. London trip
35. Chanyeol's chapter close
36. Celebration party
37. Power of Mrs. Jeon
38. Jungkook's illegitimate child
39. Pregnant
40. Heartbreak
41. Accident on set
42. America visit
43. Truth revelation
44. School's first day
45. Taylor or Mr. Jeon
46. Formation of JK Group
47. Alexander dead
48. Couple rings
49. Do not wrong anyone
50. Kidnapped
51. Existence is non-existent
52. Good beating
53. Alarm ringed
54. Old friend
55. Old lady
56. Disclosing relationship
57. Truth unfold
58. Baekhyun dead
59. A devil
60. Award winner
61. Fluffy ball
62. Got shot
63. Final war
64. True love

16. Uninvited guest

3.6K 172 7
By bootomtae

As soon as the doorbell rang they both looked at eachother. Who can it be at this time? They both stood up and went towards the door. Taehyung looked through the peephole and saw a fashionable boy standing outside. Who is he? Did Jungkook have a boyfriend? So the clothes in the closet are also his and not for Taehyung? He felt tears stinging inside his eyes. Did he again trusted someone easily?

Jungkook asked, "Who is it?" But Taehyung didn't reply. So he himself looked through the peephole. As soon as he saw the face of the person standing outside his apartment his expressions changed quickly. He felt like the devil himself came to meet him. He said, "Oh no it's my brother Jimin. This Jimin why the hell did he come here at this time?"

Taehyung felt like he was flying in the air. So the boy is Jungkook's brother and not his boyfriend. He felt relieved but soon panicked when he realised that the boy is Jungkook's brother. He doesn't want to meet Jungkook's family right now. He looked at Jungkook with panicked eyes and Jungkook understood quickly what Taehyung is thinking. He said, "Tae you hide somewhere. I will try to send him home as soon as possible." Taehyung nooded and said, "Ok I will hide somewhere." He quickly went towards the living room to find a place to hide.
After Taehyung left, Jungkook looked around to see if something related to Taehyung is outside. He saw that Taehyung's shoes are still infront of the door. He quickly picked them and placed them inside the cupboard.

Otherside Jimin was continuously ringing the bell. He started getting worried because Jungkook is not opening the door even after five minutes. Is Kookie already? He was thinking about Jungkook's wellbeing when Jungkook opened the door. Jimin saw that his brother is absolutely fine. He took a deep breath and said, "Oh my God Jungkook can't you open the door a little early? I thought you might be sleeping but then I thought why you are taking this much time. You never took this much time for opening the door. You know how much worried I was for you?" Jimin said with slight anger in his voice.
"Hyung I was sleeping. Anyways what are you doing here at this time?" Jungkook asked.
"Offcourse I came here to meet you." He then stretched his neck and tried to look inside and asked, "Now you won't even invite your brother inside?"
"Oh sorry Hyung. Please come inside." Jungkook said.

Jimin know that his brother don't like others entering inside his house. That's why he asked for permission. Jungkook likes to live in privacy that's why he doesn't like much when others even his family members visit him like this.
Jungkook then suddenly said, "N-no wait you can't enter inside."
But Jimin was not at all going to leave like this. He came here for a mission from his family and that is to find out about Jungkook's hidden boyfriend. He came here to investigate his brother's house to find something about his boyfriend. If Jungkook really had a boyfriend then their mom dad won't force him to get married and instead will ask Jungkook to do so. It will ensure Jimin's freedom. So for his freedom he will try his best to find something about his brother's boyfriend.

Jimin said, "Look I am your older brother and even if you didn't allow me to enter inside then I will do it by my own." Saying that he entered the apartment and ran quickly to the living room.
Jungkook tried to stop, "Hy-hyung w-wait..."
But Jimin started acting and held his stomach, "Oh god my stomach is hurting Kookie. Let me use your washroom." Saying that he ran inside the washroom and now Jungkook had no choice but to wait. His was getting mad because of his brother's behaviour. But now what he can even do. The trouble named Jimin had already entered inside his house. He don't have any choice other than waiting.

Jimin came out of the washroom and looking around the house. Jungkook said in a serious voice, "Hyung what are you even looking at?" Jungkook's eyes had turned sharp and his jaw is clenched.
Jimin knows that it's sign that his brother is getting irritated by him. He understood that Jungkook didn't like how Jimin just entered inside his apartment and disturbed his private space. But what he can even do? He can't just go back like this without any news. His whole family is waiting to hear any good news from him. What he will answer them? He acted as if he didn't saw his brother's irritated expressions and said, "Kookie why you aren't coming home now-a-days? Mom and dad are missing you a lot."

"Actually I just wants to live pe...." But before he could complete his sentence Jimin said, "What pe...? Peter. Is it your boyfriend's name?" He wants Jungkook to say a boy's name to confirm his doubt.
Jungkook sat holding his head. He was feeling that his brother is gone mad. It got confirmed that his brother came here just to trouble him. He wants to say peacefully but here his brother is thinking a name Peter. Like for real.

Jimin again started searching the whole apartment. He lastly entered inside his brother's room and then finally reached inside the closet room. Taehyung who was hiding inside his closet heard footsteps coming towards him. He saw from the gap between the door that Jimin is coming towards him. His heart started beating rapidly. He was feeling like his heart would come out of his mouth any moment. He started thinking, 'Oh god why am I feeling like Deja Vu? I am feeling like I am involved in some kind of scandal with Jungkook. Oh god today I will surely get a heartattack. Oh god my breathing is also stopping.'

Jimin was about to open the closet door when Jungkook entered inside the room. He said, "Hyung what are you even searching? You know very well I don't like it when someone touches my things like this."
Jimin can feel anger in his brother's voice clearly. He stopped whatever he was doing and turned around. He smiled and said, "I am not searching for anything. I was just looking if you needed my help in cleaning the house. You live's alone and there is no one to help you here. I was just worried for you."
"I can take care of myself. And it's getting late you should leave now." Jungkook said.
"I am your elder brother and I should help you with your work." Jimin said. He was not at all ready to leave.

On seeing that his brother is not planning to leave like this, Jungkook started pushing him out of the room.
As they entered inside the living room, Jimin said, "Why are you pushing me like this? I just mean that you should stop living alone and come back home. There is our family who can take care of you."
"I know Hyung." Jungkook said.
That's when Jimin noticed two plates on dinner table. "Huh wait! wait! wait! With whom you were having dinner?" Jimin said while pointing towards the dining table.
"I was really hungry that's why I decided to eat from both plates." Jungkook said. 'Oh God why can't he just do his own work.' Jungkook thought.
"If you were this much hungry then can serve in your plate again after eating the one present inside your plate." Jimin said like a detective.
"Hyung you shouldn't interfere this much in my life. Just concentrate on your own work. It's enough." Jungkook said.
"If I don't interfere in your work then who will? I am your elder brother." Jimin said.

Jungkook started thinking that his elder brother don't have any man in his fate. Even if he had then his brother would trouble him a lot and doubt him this much that the man can't even breath properly.
Jungkook wants to send his brother out of his house without any information but otherside Jimin was thinking that there is surely someone inside his brother's house about who he will get to know at any cost.

Jimin said, "Look Jungkook I already told mom, dad and other siblings that you are ready to find a life partner for yourself and they had even started searching a suitable candidate for you. If you had a boyfriend you can tell us."
"Oh god when I said you all to do something like this. I think you all had gone mad. I don't want you to find someone for me." Jungkook shouted at his brother. Finally he lost control over his anger and throw his brother out of the house. He took a deep breath and thought, 'Oh god why you give such type of crazy family to me. What I do with all of them?'

Before he could relax completely, Jimin again knocked on the main door and shouted, "Jungkook how can you throw me out like this? I am your elder brother. Atleast give me my shoes bro." Jungkook shock his head in utter disbelief and picked his brother's shoes from the front of door. He then opened the door slightly and throw the shoes out of the house and again closed it. They directly landed on Jimin's head. Jimin cursed his brother internally and wear his shoes. He then left for Jeon Mansion with only one thought that not today but tomorrow he will surely find something about his brother's relationship.

As soon as Jimin left the house, Jungkook called Taehyung and asked him to come out of his hiding place.
Taehyung came out of the closet room and went to living room. He then said, "Thank God he left." And took a breath of relief.
"Yah thank God he left finally." Jungkook said.
"But your brother loves you a lot Jungkook." Taehyung said.
"If you had three elder siblings then you would have known." Jungkook said. His all siblings are same. They easily get worried for him and trouble him this much that he can't even breath properly in their presence.
"I am feeling slightly jealous of you. You had such a nice siblings who cares about you a lot." Taehyung said with a pout. He had a brother only that also step brother who leaves no chance of creating problems in his life.
Jungkook smiled and said, "You can consider them as your own brother and sister. I am sure after meeting you they will love you even more than they love me."
Taehyung smiled brightly and said, "Really you think so?"
Jungkook smiled at Taehyung's childishness and said while caressing his hair, "Offcourse they will love you a lot." He then said, "Now it's already late we should finish our dinner."
Taehyung nodded and said, "Let me heat it for us."

Jungkook agreed and sat on the dining table and Taehyung took their plates to the kitchen to heat the dinner. After sometime he came back with their dinner and they both ate it while talking about random things just like a normal married couple. Jungkook told Taehyung that he had already prepared everything for Taehyung in Big Picture Entertainment and Taehyung just need to sign the contract. Taehyung told that he is free tomorrow so can he sign it tomorrow only. Jungkook had no problem with it. He agreed with whatever Taehyung said.

After their dinner Taehyung decided to wash the dishes and Jungkook went to take a shower. Actually he takes a shower as soon as he returns home but he thought Taehyung must be hungry so he should prepare dinner for them first but his brother just delayed everything. He entered inside his room and went straight to bathroom to take a shower.

After about 15 minutes Taehyung entered inside the room and saw the room empty. He thought maybe Jungkook is showering. He decided to wait for Jungkook and sit on the bed.
After another five minutes Jungkook came out of the bathroom with only a towel loosely hanging around his waist. Taehyung heard the sound of door opening and looked towards the bathroom door. He saw Jungkook standing their with only a towel around his waist. He face flushed red and a squeak came out of his mouth.

As soon as Jungkook heard that voice he looked towards the bed and saw Taehyung sitting there. He was not expecting Taehyung to be present inside his room. He thought Taehyung is going to sleep in the room he slept last time. He realised that he is only in a towel. He said, "A-ah ab I will wear something." And immediately went inside the closet room. Taehyung looked towards Jungkook's back and his face flushed even more red seeing his husband's broad shoulders and muscular biceps. He hide his face in his hands and blushed like a teenager who first time talked with his crush.

After 2-3 minutes, Jungkook came out of closet room fully dressed and saw that Taehyung is already laying on one side of the bed. He also entered inside the blanket and slept beside him. Finally he can live these moments with Taehyung after waiting for five years. They both slept beside eachother peacefully and with contended heart.

This chapter is over. Let's see what more is Jimin going to do and how much Jungkook can control himself from killing his own brother.😂😂😂😂
And taekook moments are finally starting. Let's meet in the next part. Till then bye....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.5K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
208K 12.7K 56
Park jimin couldn't be more happier when he finally got a job offer from JEON'S company his dream company owned by jeon jungkook the Asia youngest bi...
786K 41.2K 43
"Maybe we're married, but we're just with the name. Maybe we share the same roof, but we don't have to share the same feelings." the older one says i...
67.9K 4K 28
Jeon Jungkook CEO of Jeon Enterprise is very strict in nature. No one has ever seen him smiling. His staff fear him because one mistake can cost the...