Chaotic Empire (Tatsumi X Har...

By FanartFreaks

Before you read this story : -I am not own Akame Ga Kill. Akame Ga Kill is written by Takahiro, illustrated b... More

REMINDER
Introduction (1)
Prologue
1. Welcome to the Capital
Introduction (2)
2. A Rich Girl
3. The Darkside of The Empire
4. Going to be A Hero
Introduction (3)
5. The Morning
Introduction (4)
6. The Wild Man
7. Elite Squad's Talk
8. Fight Against Oarburgh
9. Crushing King
10. Looking for the Cruelty again
Introduction (5)
11. Spies from Revolutionary Army
12. Knowing about Assassination Group
Introduction (6.1)
Introduction (6.2)
14. Fight Against Oarburgh Again
15. Oarburgh Clan
16. Be Proud
17. Curiousity
Introduction (7)
18. Hunt the Hunter
Rewrite Chapter 19
19. New Weapons and Preparation
20. Combination Attack (Part 1 : Kill The Gunner and The Noble)

13. Memory of Family

9 0 0
By FanartFreaks

At night , Kurome, Poney, and Cornelia sleep on the bed. Tatsumi looks at the outside of the window. Taeko sleeps on the sofa.

At evening, Taeko was with her mother and her sisters. Her mother had with long, dark grey hair and lime eyes. Her sisters also had had long, dark grey hair and lime eyes. Taeko and her mother and her sisters wore black yukata. They were in graveyard looking at father's tomb which meant that Taeko father was dead.

Not only them, there were men and woman who wore black yukata.

"How awful. He was a brave warrior." Mourned the man.

"I heard that he was assassinate by someone." Guessed another man.

In the minka, Taeko's mother fell ill and she fell down to the floor. All of her children including Taeko were running toward her mother.

"Mother...mother..." They called her mother and they took her to the futon.

Taeko gave her ill mother a porridge with tea. Her sisters also accompanied her mother.

"Everyone...I'm sorry...I can't be..." Her mother apologized.

"Mother. Please. Mother must take a rest." Said Taeko to her mother.

"Taeko...everyone...you're a good children...If only that...I still have...a lot time..." Said her mother to everyone.

"Mother...please...don't leave us..." Taeko cried and hugged her.

"I am sorry...I am...such a...terrible mother...I am not strong..." Her mother cried and she rubbed Taeko's hand with her left arm.

"Mother...please...don't say that..." Cried Taeko.

Mother's left arm suddenly fell to the floor. Her eyes still opened but she didn't breath.

"Mo...ther..." Taeko called her name but she didn't respond.

"MOTHER!" Everyone cried including Taeko.

In the afternoon. Taeko is with her dying little sister on the street. She carried her little sister. She had a white kimono with pink cherry blossom pattern. Her sister didn't look healthy Taeko carried her sister to hospital.

"Hang on Naomi! We...we're almost there!" Said Taeko when she was carrying her little sister.

"Sis...I..." Her sister Naomi wanted to say something.

"Be patient! We're almost there!" Promised Taeko when she was carrying her little sister.

"Mother...father...Ino...Omura...Shiho..." Naomi called her mother and father.

Taeko wanted to open the door of the hospital but the door is locked. Then she knocked the door of hospital but nobody responded.

"Doctor! Please! My sister needs your help!" Taeko knocked the door.

Then someone opened the door and it was a bald man with white skin, brown eyes, wearing white suit with black ties, white suit, black long pants, and black shoes. He held an empty bottle and he was drunk.

"Doctor! Please! Help my sister! She..." Said Taeko.

Instead of helping her, the doctor threw Taeko a bottle right on her head making her head bleed.

"Shut up you little prick! Find another doctor!" Yells the doctor toward Taeko.

"But...you're the only doctor here!" Says Taeko.

"Who cares! Leave me alone!" The doctor then closed the door and he locked the door.

"Doctor! Doctor! Please! Help my sister!" Begs Taeko while she was knocking the door.

Taeko then looked at her sister Naomi who closed her eyes and didn't breath. It made Taeko panic.

"Sis...sis...sis! Naomi! Wake up!" Begs Taeko.

"Naomi...Father...Mother...everyone...please...stay with me...stay...don't leave me..." Taeko talks when she is sleeping.

Tatsumi hears a voice of Taeko. Tatsumi looks at Taeko who sleeps on the sofa and he comes to her.

"Naomi...please...wake up...don't leave me alone..." Begs Taeko when she is sleeping. Tears slowly come out from her eyes.

"T...Taeko?" Tatsumi calls her name and he rubs her head using his hand.

Taeko suddenly wakes up and she looks at Tatsumi.

"O...Oh...Tatsumi..." Taeko calls his name.

"Are you okay?" Asks Tatsumi.

"I...I...I'm fine..." Taeko wipes her tears.

"Should I accompany you?" Asks Tatsumi to Taeko.

"I'm...I'm fine..." Answers Taeko but Tatsumi sits beside Taeko. "You must be tired right? You should go to sleep." Says Taeko to Tatsumi.

"I have a feeling that you should be accompanied." Guesses Tatsumi.

"I told you...whatever..." Taeko gives up.

"So...who's Naomi?" Asks Tatsumi.

Taeko takes a long inhale and exhale and she is ready to speak.

"She...she was my little sister. Did you remember about what happened to my father, my mother, and my sisters?" Taeko asks.

"I see. I shouldn't ask. Sorry" Tatsumi apologizes.

"You don't have to apologize." Says Taeko. She silences for a short time then she looks at Tatsumi. "Tatsumi? Can I sit on you?" Asks Taeko.

"W...what?" Tatsumi is confused.

"S...sorry...Silly request." Taeko looks embarrassed.

"I see. Go ahead." Answers Tatsumi.

"Really? Are you sure?" Asks Taeko.

"Sure." Answers Tatsumi.

Then Taeko sits on Tatsumi's thighs. Tatsumi is embarrassed to see Taeko is in front of him and sits on his thighs.

"Naomi used to sit on my lap. She told her about how awesome father and mother were and I just listened what she said to me. My father was a warrior and my mother was a teacher. Naomi was confused to choose between warrior or teacher and I told her that she'd be better if she became teacher because she was smart. Not only Naomi, I had Ino, Omura, and Shiho. They were my little sisters to." Said Taeko and tears slowly come out from her eyes. "But one day...my father was killed...and after that...my mother and my sisters...slowly died from illness...first was my mother...then Ino...Omura...Shiho...and finaly...Naomi..." Taeko is about to cry. "I *sob* I...I was the only one *hic* who survived...but I lost everything *sob* I became a thief...who tried to survive...*hic*...I...can even have a bravery *sob* to face my father...my mother...my sisters...*hic*...and Naomi...." Taeko cries. She tries to wipe her tears using her hands but tears keep coming and she keeps crying.

Tatsumi hugs her stomach using his both hands and he pulls Taeko to get closer with him. When Tatsumi hugs her, Taeko remembers that she once hugged her sister Naomi and pulled her to get closer with her just like what Tatsumi does to Taeko.

"I don't know about your father, your mother, and your sisters but I believe that they still love you no matter what." Says Tatsumi.

"Tat...sumi..." Taeko calls his name.

"I won't go anywhere. I promise." Promises Tatsumi.

Hearing Taeko cries makes Kurome, Poney, and Cornelia wake up from the bed. Taeko and Tatsumi look at three of them.

"You're lucky to had a family who loved you till the end." Says Kurome.

"They still love you just like Tatsumi said." Believes Cornelia.

"Unlike us, They sold us and never see them forever." Says Poney.

"Everyone..." Taeko looks at everyone.

Tatsumi wipes her tears using his right hand. Kurome comes closer to Taeko and she sits beside her.

"Taeko. You still have us. Don't worry. You can ask our help if you want." Kurome then holds Taeko's left hand with her right hand.

"We won't leave you." Says Tatsumi to Taeko.

Everyone look at Taeko and they smile at her making her cry but she cries in happiness.

"Everyone...thank you...thank you so much..." Says Taeko to everyone.

The next day, Kurome, Poney and Cornelia wake up from the bed. Tatsumi then wake up on his bed. Later he looks at Taeko who sleeps beside him.

"Taeko...wake up." Says Tatsumi.

"Oh. It is already morning." Taeko looks outside the window and she can see the morning light. Tatsumi nods at her. "I see." Taeko understands. Tatsumi then rubs her head with her right hand making her blushes.

After that, they take a bath. First are Kurome and Taeko. Second are Poney and Cornelia. Third is Tatsumi. After all of them take a bath, they are waiting for Pais and Ritone.

Cornelia looks outside the window and they can see Pais and Ritone come to the inn.

"They are here." Says Cornelia to everyone.

Pais and Ritone come to their room and they're here to give them important information.

"We have a good news and bad news. The good news is we already talked to the leader of Night Raid and they promised that they won't hurt Assassination Group of the Empire." Says Pais.

"Night Raid?" Kurome is shocked.

"You don't have to worry about them. They also said that they will help you in saving them." Continues Pais.

"I see. Thank you." Kurome smiles at Pais.

"I am not finished yet. I have some bad news. Revolutionary Army already created two organizations first named Band of Valkyries and second named Nemesis and seems like Revolutionary Army insists in killing your friends." Says Pais.

"What?" Kurome, Poney, and Cornelia are shocked.

"Band of Valkyries? Nemesis?" Tatsumi and Taeko ask.

"Band of Valkyries consists of female warriors who fight for the Revolutionary Army. Nemesis consists of victims of the cruelty of the Empire." Answers Ritone.

"Now it is a time for you to save your friends before they're killed by members from Nemesis." Says Pais.

"Don't worry. We will save them." Promises Tatsumi.

"I know that you're going to say that and I hope that you can save your friends. Anyway, we must leave." Says Pais.

"I see. Be careful." Hopes Tatsumi. Pais nods at him and then she leaves with Ritone.

"Okay everyone. We must hurry before Revolutionary Army killed all of your friends. Are you ready?" Asks Tatsumi.

"Of course Tatsumi. I am here to save our friends." Says Kurome with smile.

"Don't worry Tatsumi. I will save them." Says Cornelia with smile.

"This will be hard but I must save them. They're my friends and I don't want to leave them." Says Poney with smile.

"Let's go find some problems." Says Taeko with smile.

"Alright. Here we go." Says Tatsumi and together, they leave the room and ready to save their friends.

"Tatsumi...Thank you..." Taeko whispers at him. Tatsumi smiles at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 267 32
After over a year of trying to be a hero Tatsumi give's up and resume's his life as a civilian, but being a "Normal Highschooler" goes out the window...
34.7K 685 40
Akame was a beloved Empress who ruled her kingdom alone, intern she became lonely so she sent her men out to find a sutible husband which lead them t...
39.5K 575 19
A young general in charge of protecting the capital is now in questioned by the prime minister as Night raid seems to avoid the general's grasp as ma...
37.1K 723 19
Eager to accomplish a promised revenge, Y/n joins the jaegers. In doing so he has to face a greater fight with himself, for he's in love with someone...