FALLING FOR HIM??(✓)

By cutegir2002

Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyu... More

Introduction✿
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58(M)
59(M)
60
61
QnA
62
63(M)
64
65
66
not a chapter...
67
68
69
71
72
73
74(End)
Epilogue ♥️
Promotion

70(M)

7.2K 386 71
By cutegir2002

If you bite my lip or neck,
You better start taking off your
Fucking clothes...just saying ~~~

****

The reception party went in a blink after the Chaos created by Jeon jungkook. The whole time tae didn't say a word to other, face having no expression that made the male scared. Why? Cause he knew, he had fucked up way too bad than ever. As the party ended. They all walked to the parking and bide byes to the jeon's they left in their separate cars, to jungkook's surprise tae asked Irene to go with the jeon's, he said she wanted to spend some time with the kids as her vacation began.

The car ride was awfully silent. Jungkook tried to put his hand over other's leg, but his hand was yanked away from tae who just glared at him. Jungkook sighed not knowing how he was going to lessen the anger.

As soon as Jungkook stopped the car, tae opened the door and walked out. Leaving a scared and nervous ceo behind who immediately rushed behind his love.

When Jungkook reached inside tae was already on the middle of stairs, he ran behind other and walked to their room. Tae looked at him when he tried to say something.

"Love, I am sorry. I didn't knew she was going to hug me like that. I swear I didn't even hugged her back." Jungkook spoke as he looked at other with pleading eyes.

"Am I saying something to you?" Tae spoke, with a raised eyebrow.

"That's the problem, you are ignoring me and that is what I can't take. I know you are jealous, fine it was my fault. Give me any other punishment but not the ignorance." The ceo literally pleaded, not having a clue what he was asking for.

"Ok than, you can't back off from the punishment." Tae spoke with a small smirk that went unnoticed by the happy male who thought the punishment would be easy.

"I won't." He spoke with determination.

"Great than, change. I will talk to you after freshening up." Tae spoke, he walked to the walked in closet, took something and went to change. Whole other thought to change in the room. He wore a sweat pant, upper body naked as he tapped his foot on the floor anixous of what was coming.

And his breath stopped for some seconds as he saw the love of his life walking out from the walk in wardrobe. Jaw dropped eyes roaming all over the sinful body of other.

It was jungkook's own white shirt, worn by tae. The shirt was the only thing over tae's body that was also dropped from his shoulder, showing his delicate collar bones, and the end of the shirt reached his upper thighs giving the full view of his slim tan legs. The sight was itself so hot that the ceo felt his blood rushing down with just the appreance of other.

His blinked his eyes as he noticed tae was close to him, he don't know when the male came this close maybe he was too loss to notice this. Jungkook took a sharp breath as tae moved his hand over the hard chest and abs. Fingers tracking on the skin softly yet sensually. Tae pressed his palms over other's chest and looked up at him, with those innocent eyes that holds the glint of lust in them.

SMUTS COMING AHEAD, I HOPE YOU ENJOY....

Tae slowly pushed other making h take back steps, slowly slowly without his knowing Jungkook reached to the edge of the bed, a slight push from tae and he was on the bed, his body slightly bouncing on the soft mattress. Mind clouds by the sight of other to notice anything. He layed on the bed feeling too hot to do or say anything.

Tae with an innocent smile crawled over the bed. As he was closer the swells started to peek from the thin white shirt making Jungkook gulp harder. He never knew his white shirt will suit tae this much. He again didn't noticed when tae came too close to him that tae's breath tickled on his lips. He had an urge to kiss those lips and as if tae had heard him he smashed his lips on the soft lips of other.

Their lips moving in sync, the kiss was way too passionate and hot than any of their kiss was in past. Jungkook was too lost to understand or know anything, but a deep frown placed on his forehead as he heard a click sound. Tae backed away with a smirk and that was the moment Jungkook realized his hands were handcuffed with the purple cuffs on the bed.

With wide eyes he looked at tae who got settled over his stomach. "Baby, what's this." He asked with surprised face.

"Your punishment Mr Jeon." Tae spoke as his softly twirled his pointer finger on the right bud of other. Jungkook groaned, hearing mr Jeon from other is something he always find hot, and tae knows this damn well.

"Baby, you know you can give me some othe---ahhh." A moan left from his lip as tae suck his right bud, Jungkook was no longer able to say something as he moaned and groaned with the pleasure he got as tae sucked his bud, giving both the same attention. Before Jungkook can breath in relief as tae backed away. Tae already attacked his neck and collar bones, marking every part of other's neck and collar bone possessively.

Jungkook can't help but moan and gasps at the sensation. He panted hard as tae backed away after pecking the hickies he made proudly. He looked at tae who looked at him with some mischievous smile on his face and Jungkook this is not the end.

And was he wrong no. Cause the next place tae wanted to attack was his abs. "You said you will let me suck them. But you never let me, it's fine I will do it today." Tae spoke, sucking and biting the abs, which were only his right to do.

The pleasur ran in their veins as they both felt the temperature of the room increasing by every moan that left jungkook's lips. But was tae done, so no he wasn't.

Without any warning he hooked his fingers over other sweat pant and in a swift he pulled the sweats along with boxers leaving his husband all naked under him. Jungkook can't help but shut his eyes as he felt other's hand over his member. He never knew this will be his punishment. He so wanted to touch other but did he have a chance to do that.

"Baby, please opene this." He spoke trying his luck but tae shook his head.

He went down facing other hard member, licking his lips at the sight. He looked up at Jungkook who already knew what was coming next, he threw his head back when tae pecked on the tip. Other gave the length some kitten licks and took the whole in his mouth, he hummed with the feeling making a vibration to cause to the member.

Jungkook curled his finger nails digging on his skin as tae sucked his hard bobbing his head. He increased his phase making other feel a knot in his stomach and within some more minutes he released in other's mouth.

He gulped hard, detreched in his own sweat as he stared at tae who gulped down the whol thing licking his lips teasing more. The sight made other's member to twich again as he felt himself being hard again.

"I have quite much effect on you in see. " Tae spoke wiggling his eyebrows.

"Love please, let me free. I wanna touch you." Jungkook begged he really begged.

"Why should I, huh. If I was at your place and if bogum would have hugged me like that would you have left me and had not given me any punishment." Tae asked tracing his finger on other v line.

"Don't even take his name in front of me, I would have first killed him and than had made you realise you are mine." Jungkook spoke out, buring in jealousy. But immediately regretted as tae smirked.

"I am doing the same than." Tae spoke as he opened another button of his the shirt, now his swells were more visible making other's member aching down there.

"Baby, it's... I want you." Jungkook spoke with the pain over his face. Tae felt a bit sad for his husband so he thought to show a bit mercy on him.

"Ok, so you have been a good husband and I will show you a bit of mercy." Tae spoke with a soft smile, jungkook's face lit up by this.

"Yes please, you are the best husband love. Please uncuff this." Jungkook spoke feeling happy but wasn't he happy to early.

"No no, I am not unlocking the cuff. But as I can see you want to be inside me. I will help you with that." Tae spoke with a small smirk and before other can process the words spoken by his love tae was all ready as he situated himself above the hard member, and he slowly moved down making the top go inside painfully slowly.

Jungkook's toes curled at the feeling of his cock rubbing and going inside the wet wall of other. He moaned as tae slammed down.

"Fuck..." Tae cursed loving the feeling of his husband inside of him. He move up a bit and again slammed down. He slowly and sensual did the same thing again and again making Jungkook groan in frustration.

"Love please..." Tae giggled at the pleading voice of other. And he started to fasten his phase, as he bounce over other's member. Tae screamed other's name as he felt the tip hitting on his g spot. And than he purpose moved fast to feel the top hitting the spot again and again.

"Fuck fuck fuck...." A series of curse left from jungkook's lips as he felt the knot forming in his stomach again. He can feel the tight walls around his member squeezing it as he felt he was at his climax.

Their moans echoed in their room maybe in the whole house as tae ride his husband. Tae slammed back with a loud moan as he released over jungkook's stomach and Jungkook released inside of his love. Their chests going up and down as they panted hard. Tae was laying on jungkook's chest who was dieing to touch other.

Tae finally ended the punishment as he slowly unlocked the cuffs, the click sound made Jungkook to wide his eyes. As he moved his hands he knew he his hands were free. And with a swift, tae was on the hard matterss his husband hovering over him with a dark smirk. Tae knew this will be coming and he was so ready for that.

"Now it's my turn love." Jungkook spoke and thrusted hard tae can't help but moan other's name throughout the night as they made love without a break. None of them counted how many rounds they did. They only remember that when they both closed their eyes to sleep, the sun was almost rising.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Was it hot... For me it was ....

Tell me how it was...

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 16.1K 53
Story by cutegir2002. A story of two people Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook. Taehyung is a student at the Hybe school. He is known for his looks and...
62.3K 2.7K 44
An arranged marriage brought them together and then fix two broken hearts. Kim taehyung a popular fashion designer who has a son as a result of rap...
493K 26.6K 75
Story by:cutegir2002 ______ A story where Kim Taehyung is frustrated with his current boss, and to get his frustration away his best friend Park Jimi...
233K 2.5K 39
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 (Intersex version-- Don't even open it if it's not your thing. Thank you.) THE RELATIONSHIP SERIES- Book 1. "I swear to god, I will kill...