I'll Leave This Story Behind!

By CrimsonThorn56

Lilith was just an average 30-year-old adult, living a normal day to day life before she died. Now she's rein... More

Coming To Terms
The Crown Prince
Escape Plan
Introducing The Female Lead
Something's Off
Awakening?
New Dilemma
Subtle Feelings
Empress Amelia
The Second Male Lead
Heat Cycle
This Can't Be Happening
The Day After
Preparations
Moving Too Fast
Meeting The King
Hidden Desire
My Alpha
What's Mine Is Mine

Character Introduction

3.1K 41 4
By CrimsonThorn56

I do not own any of the Arkwork involved in this story! All rights reserved to the original owners!

Lilith Thorn      Age: 22   Height 5'5 Status(Daugter of a Viscount) Her family has no wealth, they are Viscounts in title only. Lilith is a strong independent woman who died at the age of 30. She has been reincarnated into a R-19 novel as a character serving as cannon fodder, but she has no plans to follow the story line. She is working as a maid in the Royal Palace. Lilith is an unawakened Omega, and will find out soon that she is.

Xavier Alistair  Age: 24 height 6'1 Crown Prince Alistair is the male lead in our novel, He is a dominating Alpha who is both feared and respected by his subjects. Once he wants something he will do whatever he has to to get it.

Alicia Waters   Age: 22 height 5'4  Status(daughter of a Baron) Alicia is a Beta who is able to use her Pheromones just like Alphas can, She's able to charm those around her, because of her charm she is mistaken as an Omega. She charms those around her to get what she wants, and what does she want? Prince Xavier of course.

Ivan Gain  Age: 23 height 5'11 Also an Alpha, and aid to the Crown Prince. Ivan Gain is a man of few words, he does not speak often and his words always carry weight to them. He is a Marquise and heir to the Gain name. 

All men in this story are Alphas, but not all of them can control their Pheromones like Xavier and Ivan can. All women are Betas, however none of them can control their pheromones Like Alecia can. Omegas are a very rare existence in this world and although they cannot control their pheromones, they are constantly emitting a sweet scent that attracts Alphas to them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 10.5K 17
The idea of magic was something Eve never believed in. A thought planted and nurtured by her mother. Magic just didn't exist in her world. Until th...
3K 129 12
There are two species of vampires, ones created by the Lilith Curse, and those created by The First Witch. The Originals were created by The First Wi...
632K 45.5K 141
Remember that girl that Winston rescued and had humiliated him in front of the entire City of Beasts by refusing him? Yeah. That's me. Reborn as a si...
454 39 20
What would happen if you were reborn as a witch? Lilith knew she was reborn yet she can't remember her past life. All she knew was magic and spells w...