Bullet Screen Taught Me To Be...

By 0003min

Title: 弹幕教我做女王 | Bullet Screen Taught Me To Be A Queen Author: 虎昭昭 Chapters: 207 [COMPLETED] MACHINE TRANSLA... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3-4
Chapter 5-6
Chapter 7-8
Chapter 9-10
Chapter 11-14
Chapter 15-18
Chapter 19-20
Chapter 21-22
Chapter 23-24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-36
Chapter 37-38
Chapter 39-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-48
Chapter 49-50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-78
Chapter 79-80
Chapter 81-82
Chapter 83-84
Chapter 85-86
Chapter 87-88
Chapter 89-90
Chapter 91-92
Chapter 93-94
Chapter 95-96
Chapter 97-98
Chapter 99-100
Chapter 101-102
Chapter 103-104
Chapter 105-106
Chapter 107-108
Chapter 109-110
Chapter 111-112
Chapter 113-114
Chapter 115-116
Chapter 117-118
Chapter 119-120
Chapter 121-122
Chapter 123-124
Chapter 125-126
Chapter 127-128
Chapter 129-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-207
Chapter 208-112 [EXTRA]

Chapter 151-155

98 1 0
By 0003min

Chapter 151 - Isn't it just killing the head?

When there was no one around, King Zheng took a detailed look at the new history sent by Jiang Guo. He couldn't help but feel sad. He only felt that some words in the history book were particularly eye-catching.

"On January 1st of the first year of the new calendar of Jiang Guo, King Jiang ascended the throne and set off fireworks at night to celebrate... So soon, the time was changed to Jiang Guo's new calendar. In the past, history was recorded, but the calendar of the State of Zheng was used..."

What Jiang Guo took away from Zheng Guo was not only a large number of talents and prestige, but also this potential influence.

Throwing the history book on the table, King Zheng said to himself, "People in other countries have no loyalty to speak of. If this group of people can leave the State of Zheng, Jiang Guo has something to do, and they will also leave the State of Jiang. King Jiang is vigorously cultivating his own people, and I have to train Zheng's talents.

With that, King Zheng made a list of officials he wanted to deal with in his heart. If they didn't vacate the position, how could others be able to take office?

When the historians recorded the death lists of the group of officials, they not only recorded their names, but also the cause of their death.

In a careful comparison, some officials of the State of Zheng are not as good as the criminals of Jiang Guo who were beheaded. Otherwise, how could King Zheng help killing himself?

Because of war, natural disasters and diseases, the mortality rate of people in various countries is already very high, and everyone is used to life and death.

But being used to life and death does not mean that they want to die, and they still want to live. A large number of scholars went to Jiang Guo, looking for the convenience of Jiang Guo.

Among all countries, Jiang is the country with the best reputation to the outside world.

Jiang has always been rich in the benefits of salt and iron. After improving the farming method, the grain output has also increased greatly. In winter, there are cotton-padded clothes and kang. There are also a large number of free books to read, and it is convenient to buy paper. Most importantly, Jiang has a large number of medical officers and the magic medicine Penicillium...

Living in Jiang, both material and spiritual, can be satisfied, and even health can be guaranteed.

However, because everyone's expectations for Jiang Guo were too high, Jiang Zhen only dealt with a group of officials, which disappointed many scholars in Duyi.

"I originally wanted to stay in Jiang Guo to participate in the imperial examination, but now it seems that I'd better forget it. King Jiang is too strict with officials.

"I don't know if I don't see it. I was shocked when I saw it. King Jiang actually dealt with so many people this year. It's really dangerous to be an official in Jiang's country, and he will be beheaded at all time.

"Is it dangerous? It's not dangerous." The college students who are about to work in various counties do not feel that they are in danger at all, but they feel that they will suffer a little for a long time in the future, and their interest is not very high.

"Not dangerous? Ha ha, you'll know if you try it, but don't get your family involved at that time.

"I neither betray the country nor disobey the king's decree, let alone bully the people and occupy the fertile land..." The student broke his fingers, calculated the charges of beheading, and said very firmly, "I will definitely not make these big mistakes. Other minor mistakes, at most, are dismissal, imprisonment, and relocation to Bian County. The little life can still be saved.

"It's easy to say. When you really get to that position, you can't help it."

"Involuntarily? Why can't you help yourself? Who will force me to commit a crime and die?" This group of students are tall enough to feel that there is nothing to force themselves.

Without much of a word, the other party didn't want to argue with this group of students. He snorted softly and turned his head and left.

"What's wrong with this man? What's on his mind? What's so strange?

The students of the university school and Zhizhi school seem to have a barrier to the thoughts of the previous generation of scholars, and often talk about the communication between the two sides.

Only the latest group of students in private studies can communicate with them happily. The textbooks they learn are not much different from those of universities, and they read books produced by printing workshops.

These published books, after being screened by Jiang Zhen and the audience in the live broadcast room, are all positive, patriotic and people, so that these students can grow up and become Jiang Guo's iron-blooded career fans.

[After understanding the arrangement of this group of students in the university, we don't seem to have many spare tires. You have to cultivate the spare tire quickly, otherwise it won't work next time.]

[Isn't there still one in Zhizhi School? The content of the classes in both colleges is similar.]

[Although they all learn the same, the officials from the university are more convincing.]

Imperial students rely on their knowledge to crush, and aristocratic students rely on their own identity background. Directly promoting Zhizhi School will break some unspoken rules set by Jiang Zhen and Qiu Yue before and weaken the authority of the university.

Jiang Zhen hesitated for two seconds and said, "The students of Zhizhi School need to take the path of imperial examination students. It is not appropriate to be promoted directly."

[The imperial examination will be held in August next year, right? It's still such a long time. There is no spare tire during this period. I feel insecure.]

[Can we only hold a small-scale exam in Duyi without a large-scale exam? Anyway, most of Jiang's scholars are in Duyi.]

[The first place in the county examination can also let them come to the university for further study.]

In the past two years, Jiang Zhen's requirements have become more and more strict. Jiang Guo's official team has been cleaned up. Even if a large number of officials have been dismissed, it should be the time for evaluation at the end of next year.

But the people in the live broadcast room also talked about Jiang Zhen's heart. There was no spare tire waiting next to her. When she cleaned up, she would definitely be tied up.

After struggling for a long time, Jiang Zhen found Qiu Yue and said, "There are hundreds of students missing in the university now. I'm going to let the first place in each county to come to the university for further study. In addition, I'm going to pick 100 people in Duyi. This group of students is different from the previous imperial examination students. They can't stay in the university all the time. If they study until August, they will drop out of school. If you want to stay in school, you must pass the imperial examination.

Such a policy is similar to the audience. The knowledge received is the same, but the treatment is different.

"The scholars on the Duyi side are mixed with fish and dragons. It's better to recruit students from private schools. Students from all families can get together and communicate with each other. Qiu Yue suggested.

[In terms of basic quality and the ability to absorb knowledge, it is indeed better for private students.]

[Each school has its own unique way of governing the world, just so that we can absorb the strengths of a hundred schools.]

[In this way, the courses in the university are regarded as basic courses, and the courses of other families are regarded as their specialties?]

Qiu Yue had a good idea. Jiang Zhen said directly, "Ok, just do as you say. After the Spring Festival, you will be notified."

"King, I'm afraid I have to inform you earlier. The group of students who are going to take office are recruiting guests in Duyi. Qiu Yue reminded, "Some scholars from ordinary families are easy to be recruited."

After the official assessment at the end of the year, it was soon the Spring Festival. Although Jiang Zhen sent an official to this group of students in the university, he did not force them to take office before the New Year, but thoughtfully arranged for them to go after the Spring Festival. Anyway, it has been a few days.

During this period, this group of students were not idle, but attracted doormen for themselves.

The fact that they can be selected out for internship by Qiu Yue means that they also have a certain ability and a high vision. Many of the guests they want to attract are top students in Zhizhi School or private schools.

[Yo~ How dare these little kids rob people with us? They are bold.]

[The little radishes are quite smart. When they go out to do business, they also know to find a few helpers first.]

[That's a problem, who can't have many doormen and counselors.]

Even if Jiang's various policies are suppressed, Jiang's nobles are still raising doormen, but the number is not so many. After all, the cost of raising doormen is much higher than before. The more children and servants they raise, the higher the cost. They are not very rich, and they can't raise tens of thousands of children.

Jiang Zhen rubbed her chin for two seconds, and between Chengquan's group of students and Chengquan herself, she chose to complete herself.

"This group of students will take office after the Spring Festival. Let's send the notice before the New Year."

Qiu Yue nodded, "I'll do it right away."

[I originally wanted everyone to have a good New Year, but now the students in various schools can't enjoy the New Year's holiday.]

[But the treatment of the spectators this time is no higher than that of the imperial examination students, and the number of people participating in the examination should not be as large as those who participated in the imperial examination.]

Although Jiang Zhen's treatment here is unknown, it is better than being a guest.

When Jiang Zhen sent officials to the first two groups of students, their positions were not high or low, such as county magistrate and county magistrate. As their guests, there was no good future for college.

As soon as Qiu Yue released the announcement of the university's recruitment of on-listening students, the idea of the students recruiting guests failed, and no one was willing to follow them at all.

"Are you really not going with me? If you help me with my work, there are enough bamboo paper tubes. You can read any book you want, and you won't lose your money and food for a year..."

After being scolded by the group of historians, Jiang Zhen strictly controlled the amount of paper given to each school, and the price of paper in Duyi also rose.

The promise of enough paper tubes is really sincere for readers, but the other party still refuses ruthlessly.

"I really don't want to go! I'll wait for the college exam.

"How dangerous it is to be an official now. If you want to be killed, can't I bear this risk? As a doorman, you can not only show your talents, but also take money safely. How nice it is!" The student said it sincerely.

"Ha ha, you're too polite. Isn't it just killing the head? I can also bear the risk. I'm not headless."

Chapter 152 - Four countries are also dangerous.

Danger and opportunity coexist. Jiang has killed officials, and naturally there are also promoted officials.

The rules of Jiang's officials are clearly placed there. Jiang Zhen is not the kind of king who acts according to his own preferences. As long as he is willing to abide by the rules, it is relatively safe to be an official of Jiang.

There are places for college audition hanging in front of them, and those students can't attract excellent guests at all before the New Year. They don't like the doormen who are not good enough.

They are also not interested in thinking about what will happen in the future, and the fireworks on the New Year's evening.

Even looking at the gorgeous fireworks in the sky, they will unconsciously sigh.

"Oh, it's okay if the place is remote, but I can't recruit the guests I like. What should I do when I'm in office~"

"On such a good day, don't force me to smoke you! It's just a county magistrate. As long as you do your duty, just follow the rules. What's the difficulty? My position in the court is much more difficult than that of the county magistrate. I haven't sighed yet. Why are you sighing?

The student glanced at his old father with a little disgust, "You don't understand. It's the most difficult to be a local official. It's not easy to let the people in the county live a good life. In case other students do a good job, the people in our county eat chap and swallow vegetables, how I have no face..."

He wants to work hard, not only because of his own pursuit, but also because of an immature comparison.

In terms of achievements, they may not be as good as those imperial examination students, but in terms of governing the country and the people, they think they are no worse than others.

Before taking office, when they had dinner together, they had already said bold words and were determined to show their arms to the group of imperial examination students and see their strength.

But now, their first step has been hit, and no visitors follow them!

"Father, mother, when the exam is over in Duyi, can you help me find a few helpers and send them to me? I'm worried that there is no one available in the county..."

"I know, I know, how many times have you read it? You can only watch fireworks once a year. Can't you watch them well? Think about what you have and what you don't have.

Because of the assessment, many people have had an uneasy life this year, and there are still many people who continue to light up and read after watching the fireworks.

As the originator of this matter, Jiang Zhen was at ease. After sacrificing his ancestors and gods with Jiang Datou, he enjoyed a rich meal for several days in a row.

After the holiday, it's time for the students to take office, and the ministers should also go to the early morning.

In the early morning of the new year, Wei Chan came earlier than usual. Jiang Zhen looked at her and said strangely, "Have you cut your hair?"

"My hair is too much, too thick, and it's too troublesome to wash my hair, so I just cut it." Wei Chan said indifferently, "It's just short hair. It's not a strange dress, is it?"

For the sake of the early morning norms, everyone should wear official uniforms on weekdays, and strange clothes are not allowed.

The folk management is not strict. There are people with bare breasts, and there are also people wearing feather clothes, leaves and tattered beggar clothes.

There is such a rule in the early morning in various countries, also because someone wore strange clothes to the early morning.

It's just short hair. It's not surprising in Jiang Zhen's eyes. She just asked curiously, "You watched the group of students cut their hair, so you also cut it."

"That's right. When I used to watch the medical officer cut his hair, I wanted to cut it. I have endured it until now, and I finally did it today. Wei Chan explained.

[Wei Chan's hairstyle is all supported by his face, and his hair is cut like a dog.]

[I feel that Jiang Guo has a new career, that is, a barber!!]

Wei Chan's new short-haired style is particularly eye-catching in today's early morning, but after the dispersion, the most crowded people around him are the imperial doctor.

"Isn't a haircut really good for your health?"

The doctor explained, "I think it also has an impact. But the king said it didn't matter.

"Oh, that doesn't matter." A group of people came to a conclusion.

The doctor squeezed his lips and didn't want to analyze his theory with this group of people anymore.

But the others were still a little worried and continued to ask, "But the witch also said that hair and nails are very important."

"If you are afraid of waste, you can ask Ling when you can cut your hair." The doctor calmly came up with an idea. Many important sacrifices of witches will put their hair and nails into the fire.

"It makes sense."

"Good idea!"

The group of people gathered around the imperial doctor and asked clearly. The next day, there were more ministers with short hair in the early morning, and most of the hair cut were middle-aged ministers.

Whether it is an official who pursues convenience and novelty, or an official who likes to cut his health, Jiang Zhen doesn't care about it and let them develop freely.

[In order to cover up white hair, later generations invented hair dyeing, but now people simply cut their hair directly. It's really fierce.]

[But don't you think these ministers are more cute to wear hats than crowns?]

[A little less elegance and domineering, a little more naive.]

[Maybe A Zhen is picking up a spare tire again, which makes them nervous for fear of being slapped to death on the beach by the back wave.]

If there is no one in Jiang's country, it's okay to use it if it's a little older, but now Jiang's talents are in a well-out trend, and the sense of crisis of these ministers suddenly comes.

But they are old and old, and they can only be regarded as middle-aged here. It is when they are rich and powerful. How can Jiang Zhen easily dismiss them?

[We are not married in our thirties. This group of people can be grandparents in their thirties. They all have grandchildren. No wonder they feel old.]

[Their life, compared with us, is an accelerated version, blooming in advance and being soiled in advance.]

[Huh~ They don't want to be ground in advance. In order to look young, they even shaved their hair. That ambition is obvious, okay?]

[This is obviously too much. Even if Ah Zhen wants to resign from their positions one day, it won't be because of his age. The reason why they lost to the latecomers will only be because of their thoughts.

The people I have cultivated by myself are obviously much easier to use than these old ministers, and there is more ideological resonance.

When the New Year is over, all the ministers will start work, and the entrance examination of the university will also begin.

This assessment only limits the number of people in each school to take the exam, so both the registration and the examination are very organized.

"The Confucian examination room is here, and the legal examination room is in front..." All the students can sit directly according to the number.

When the list of dead officials of Jiang came out, most of the scholars in Duyi scolded, but when the new opportunity came and it was not their turn, they were anxious and scolded more fiercely.

But this time they didn't scold Jiang Zhen, but the group of students in the school.

"It's really lack of backbone. King Jiang threw a bone, and the group of lackeys began to wag their tails."

"It's stupid to fight to be the soul of the dead under the knife of King Jiang."

"The most annoying thing is the group of historians. It's them who scold King Jiang, and it's them who go to the exam. If you have the ability, don't take the exam."

Being pointed at the nose and scolded like this, the historian's people were not convinced. "Which of your eyes saw us scold King Jiang? We just recorded the facts fairly, but we didn't target King Jiang. We also wrote about King Jiang's achievements.

Whether it is cement roads, dykes, cotton seeds, or grain seeds brought back from overseas by red leaves, what Jiang Zhen did last year was written by historians, and he praised it.

Even after the Spring Festival, Hongye was ready to take people to sea again, and the historian of Jiang Guo in the palace also made an appointment with Jiang Zhen in advance to watch the front row.

Overseas grain seeds are still in the greenhouse of the farm. When the first batch of new grain seeds come out and the output is verified, the title of Hongye will be stable. She doesn't have to risk going to sea again, but this time she still takes the initiative to ask for it.

Hongye has experience. If she leads the fleet, the effect will be better. Jiang Zhen gave her the task of going to sea for the second time.

Hongye went to sea for the first time, and only Jiang Zhen was the one who sent it.

But the second time they went to sea, the movement was great. The shipyard had prepared ten big ships for them early, and the red leaves now had credit and their status rose. When they left, Jiang Zhen would prepare a see-off ceremony for them.

How could an historian not want to move forward with such a big scene?

If the historian spoke unfairly, Jiang Zhen would not give them face and agree to their request.

The historians felt that they could sit upright and were not afraid of other people's provocation at all. They said very calmly, "It's not a shameful thing to take an exam for my future. Why can't my historians go?"

"Ha ha, now you are not afraid of being killed. No matter what you do, I won't stay in Jiang Guo to be an official. When I get to school, I will go back to Song to be an official.

"What you said is as if it is very safe to be an official in the State of Song."

"At least it's safer than Jiang Guo."

This period is the New Year of Jiang Guo's calendar. Jiang Zhen made the decision and had a seven-day holiday at the end of the year.

However, the calendar used by different countries is different. Jiang has a holiday, and the other four countries have no holiday, and they are even busier, especially King Zheng, who has started the big cleaning mode in China.

The crimes committed by Jiang Guo's officials are also committed by Zheng Guo's officials, and Zheng Guo's methods of committing crimes are even lower.

Which king doesn't like his own national officials to govern Qingming, and the officials are loyal. Jiang Zhen made a good start, and King Zheng couldn't help doing it.

"Do the officials from the State of Song still send messages to the State of Song? Get rid of it and replace it with my Zheng Guo's people... secretly defected to my brother and plot to rebel? Get rid of it and replace it with my person..."

Zheng's imperial examination was too crotch-pulled, and he didn't find any talents. When the king of Zheng appointed officials, he still used the same way. He chose to talk and knowledge from the scribes who went to him.

As for the level of the other party, it remains to be considered.

The king of Zheng moved fast, and the speed of the three countries of Wei Song and Qi was not slow. They all followed Jiang Zhen's example and began to improve the quality of domestic officials.

The way to improve quality is very simple. Kill a batch and release a batch.

When the latest news of the four countries reached Jiang, the people who had been making trouble to return to China to become officials had stopped.

Jiang's officials are dangerous, and the other four officials are not necessarily safe.

[I'm really going to laugh to death. The Shi family sorted out the list of dead officials in order to remind Ah Zhen to restrain herself. Who knows that it's okay for Ah Zhen to confiscate, and the other four countries still boldly follow.]

[I guess those kings have thought of it together: the waste that King Jiang is unwilling to put up with. Why do you want me to put up with it? I'm also going to clean up that group of waste.

[By the way, I haven't seen that group of historians recently. Is it secretly emo?]

[A Zhen, you must write a diary and laugh at the old men of the historians!]

Chapter 153 - Sell the cloth cheaply.

Seeing that the group of historians ate turtles, Jiang Zhen was of course happy. He not only immediately wrote a diary and laughed back, but also politely invited those historians to the palace to talk.

[Take bamboo shoots, take bamboo shoots, people hide at home and don't want to go out, so they have to call them here.]

[Laughing to death, these bigwigs don't look very good.]

[I'm really embarrassed for them hahahahaha, but I just like to watch this kind of embarrassing scene of toes.]

[Opportunity is created by ourselves. We can't vent our anger in front of us if we don't meet them at ordinary times, but we can pull people in front of us to start sarcasm.]

Several historians thought that Jiang Zhen called them here to show off their power. All of them were silent, with an indifferent expression and tried to maintain their dignity.

They didn't expect that the kings of all countries were not good people, and they were so cruel to their ministers. Jiang Zhen was not cruel when he was in it.

"I called you here today to discuss something with you." Jiang Zhen praised with a gentle smile, "I think the list you sorted out before is very useful. I want to reprint it in the official newspaper. I don't know if you want to do it."

The historians don't know what Jiang Zhen is thinking, and they are still a little confused, but it's also good for them to report it in the official newspaper, so they didn't refuse, saying, "Of course I'm willing."

"That's good." Jiang Zhen said by the way, "I also want to engrave the names of this group of people and the crimes committed on the stone tablet, standing at the gate of the university, and always alerting all the students. Don't violate the laws of Jiang."

The expressions of the historians were hard to say. They wrote this list to alert Jiang Zhen. Who knew that Jiang Zhen turned his head and took this list to alert Jiang Guo's officials.

It is also because of the failure of the kings of the four countries, Song, Zheng and Qi. If any of them is more gentle and willing to tolerate their ministers, it will not be Jiang Zhen's turn to be proud and inflated.

Seeing that the historians didn't say anything, Jiang Zhen then reminded, "I heard that the four countries have not been peaceful recently, and many officials have been dismissed and beheaded. You must also remember your names, keep a good record, and alert future generations."

"This is our duty." The historians tried their best to keep their tone calm.

Jiang Zhen sighed, "I really hope they can take me as a lesson and be more tolerant, so as not to make the blood flow in the country into a river and panic."

The expressions of the historians were speechless. The kings of the four countries did not take Jiang Zhen as a lesson. They took Jiang Zhen as an example.

They were about to say something to persuade, but after Jiang Zhen finished what she wanted to say, she didn't want to talk to them. She was very happy and said, "Ok, you can go down. I still have some private matters to deal with."

[After saying what you want to say, the audience can leave.]

[What? Does the audience have something to say? It doesn't matter. Let them shut up and go quickly.]

[Hey hey, I enjoyed the faces of this group of historians up close, and my mood suddenly recovered.]

He was disgraced in this matter and short of Jiang Zhen. After the historians came home, they kept a low profile silently.

Jiang Zhen went to this group of historians to the palace. Originally, it was not for any big deal. She mainly wanted to exhale the breath she swallowed at the beginning, but since she used the list of criminals as an excuse, the stone tablet on the other side of the university was also installed by the way.

The audience students who have just entered the university have not had a long time of class, and there are only a few more stone tablets in the school.

"Shh~ It will stink for ten thousand years even if you die!"

"It's too cruel, it's really too cruel. If it hadn't been for the historians, it wouldn't have been more and more difficult for officials from various countries now.

"But this is also good news for us. Only when the officials of the corpse vegetarian meal go down can we have a chance to go up. It's not easy for ordinary people to get up."

The other four countries have just begun to take action. I don't know how effective it is, but there are indeed fewer and fewer straw officials on Jiang's side.

In particular, these two groups of newly appointed officials have been systematically educated in universities and have also received many new ideas and ideas in Duyi. Compared with those remote and small county officials, they don't know where to be broad-minded.

After this group of students took office, there was a lot of noise. As soon as Zheng Qingyun went to Xianle County, he directly reformed it boldly.

Because the former county magistrate of Xianle County left a mess and secretly sold the cotton seeds in the farm, the number of cotton seeds in Xianle County this year was not enough, and the cotton output could not go up, but other counties in normal operation were not like this.

Jiang Zhen has been vigorously promoting cotton for two years, and the production of cotton will definitely increase significantly this year.

Cotton can not only be filled with clothes to make cotton jackets, but also woven into cotton. From cotton to cotton, it needs to be seeded and spun...

Ginning machines and looms will definitely become extremely popular products in the future.

Zheng Qingyun found that the land in the county was poor, and it was no problem to fill her stomach with land, but it was very difficult to make a fortune by relying on land, so she came up with the idea of overtaking in corners. She did not sell cotton, but also sold gins and looms.

Anyway, Xianle County is close to the cement road and the transportation is convenient. In the first two years, the business of looms will definitely be easy to do.

Before this year's cotton seeds were planted, Zheng Qingyun collected the carpenter in the county and began to prepare.

"Why is this loom different from what we use at home?" The craftsman of Xianle County expressed his doubts, and then said awkwardly, "Your Excellency, we haven't done anything you said."

The speed of knowledge dissemination is slow. If Zheng Qingyun wants to receive new knowledge, he has to travel thousands of miles to the capital of Jiang.

Even if the loom in Duyi has changed many patterns, the people at the bottom of Xianle County still don't know anything.

Zheng Qingyun is not a pretentious person. She tried her best to answer anything that the craftsmen in the workshop didn't understand.

"You are all basic old craftsmen. It's not difficult to make these things. Compared with the previous looms, you only need to adjust the axis spacing and shuttle size..."

A group of people cut trees and planted trees on the mountain, and a group of people processed the wood, dried it in kilns or naturally in batches... The loom workshop was busy under the command of Zheng Qingyun.

This year's cotton is not yet harvest season, so the first batch of looms and shuttles have all been cheaper for the people in Xianle County.

Women in ordinary families weave at home every day, but the emergence of this new loom has greatly improved the efficiency of weaving.

Zheng Qingyun has been busy. Before he could taste the benefits of selling ginning machines and looms, he has increased the production of hemp in the county.

"The new loom from Duyi is easy to use. Next year, there will be a little more hemp at home..."

Although they are hard-working people to weave, they are reluctant to wear the woven cloth on themselves. Except for the cloth that is paid for taxes, the rest is ready to be sold.

Xianle County has a cement road, and merchants will come to rest when they pass by here. When they walk, the cloth of Xianle County will be taken away by the way.

Cloth can be used as currency, nobles like to hoard cloth, and so do merchants.

While selling cloth, Zheng Qingyun will also recommend the new loom in the workshop to everyone.

"The loom in Xianle County is much worse than the loom in Duyi." Although the merchant is tempted, he is also picky.

Zheng Qingyun asked, "The loom produced by Duyi Workshop is good, and there is even a hydraulic spinning machine, but can you buy it?"

Famous merchants from all over the world buy goods in Jiang Zhen's workshop depends on luck, not to mention other merchants.

Although the loom in Xianle County is almost interesting, it is also better than the loom elsewhere. After thinking about it, the merchants can't help buying it.

The group of officials who came out of the university were much more efficient than the previous group of county officials, and soon moved with the people in the county.

It takes several months to grow crops to harvest, but if you modify the loom or work on other small processes, the effect will be much faster.

In less than half a year, Zhili's internal history complained to Jiang Zhen with some worries: "Wang Shang, the price of cloth in Fang City has been falling. The price of this month has fallen by one percent compared with two months ago."

The internal history of Zhili has the responsibility of supervising the prices of the goods in the Fang city. He records the approximate price of goods in the city every day, especially important materials such as salt and iron, grain and cloth, which are his key regulatory objects.

The price of cloth has fallen by one by one. Ordinary people may not have noticed it, but many big businessmen have found something wrong.

"Didn't you arrange for merchants to sell the cloth to the four countries of Wei Song and Zheng Qi?" Jiang Zhen asked.

"The price of cloth in the four countries is also falling. It is estimated that there is enough cloth hoarded by noble families in various countries, and it will not be hoarded in a short time." Zhili's internal history returned.

[Nobility from all over the world can't do it, so can't eat it?]

[How real the cloth is. How dare you call a noble if you don't hoard a few warehouses? I have to say that this group of nobles is too unlecionable.

[It's a pity that the high-priced cloth can't be sold for a long time, and I feel that I have lost a lot of money.]

Jiang Zhen couldn't help sighing, "I thought the price of this cloth could last for another half a year."

"Now there are not only large workshops under the king's name, but also various small workshops in various counties." Zhili's internal history reminds

The cloth price can be used as a currency because the previous cloth production capacity cannot be raised, and the relationship between supply and demand is there, and the price will naturally not fall.

But now Jiang Zhen has not only improved the loom, but also used the water in one step, so the output of the cloth is naturally rising.

When the steam engine is made in the future, not to mention the production capacity.

Now the price of cloth is already falling, and it will only fall more fiercely in the future. Jiang Zhen said immediately, "When our caravan goes to four countries to sell cloth, we will directly reduce the price by 20% on the basis of the local market price, and 30% off."

This discount can't be made by the nobles of the four countries.

Although Jiang Guolai's merchants sold cloth at a discount, they didn't dare to shout loudly, just like a thief.

"This batch of cloth is from the government workshop, and the quality is definitely no problem! Do you want to buy it? If I don't buy it, I'll go to another house! I have to deal with this batch of goods quickly and exchange grain back. No matter how low the output in the field is this year, my adult's head will be hanging..."

Everyone knows that it is not easy for Jiang Guo's officials, and there will be an assessment at the end of the year. There must be a reason why people sell cloth cheaply.

But as long as the quality is fine.

Buying at a 20% discount is simply a big advantage. Few nobles can't stand it. Even if the cloth at home has been hoarded in several warehouses, they can't help but want to buy it.

"Buy! How much do you have? I'll buy it all! Next time there is such a bargain, remember to keep looking for me!"

"Hey hey, can I forget you for such a good thing?" Jiang Guoshang Jia showed a simple smile.

Chapter 154 - The price of cloth plummeted.

No one can resist the temptation of discount, especially cloth discount, which is as powerful as gold discount.

Jiang's merchants were selling everywhere in four countries, and the first batch of 20% off cloth was quickly sold cleanly.

But later, even at a 20% discount, it was difficult for merchants to sell.

Since the use of water-lilili spinning machines and hydraulic looms in Sanzawa County, a large amount of cloth has quietly flowed into the market.

The nobles are used to hoarding goods. When they buy cloth, they put it in the warehouse and don't take it out for circulation, so the price is still stable.

But now there are so many cloths in their warehouse that they are almost overflowing, and they really can't hoard them. Even if they are very excited about the folded cloth, they dare not take action.

However, Sangze County is still producing continuously, and so are all counties. Jiang Zhen patted and said, "If the 20% off cloth can't be sold, then 50% off. Even if it's a 50% discount, we still have to make money.

With Jiang Zhen's order, the group of merchants in the State of Jiang began to move again, looking for the previous nobles.

"Your Excellency, it's good. I really haven't forgotten you. It's a 50% off cloth!! Don't you even buy this?

"Well... I have a lot of cloth hoarded in my house..." The nobleman refused not very firmly, because the 50% discounted cloth was too fragrant.

"How much is the cloth at your house? How much should I sell you? Such a good opportunity, if you miss it, there will be no next time. Shang Jia said with a serious face, "I won't say anything else. I'll ask you, have you ever bought such a cheap cloth before?"

"No."

"That's all. This time, my master encountered an incident. He was short of money and food to deal with it, and he didn't dare to sell these cloths in China, which made me run out. The merchant urged, "I have to sell the cloth and take the money back. Whether you buy it or not, I'll leave! It's really gone!!"

"Buy! A rare opportunity! I'll buy it!"

"Well, I knew you had this ability."

Because the price is low enough, no matter how hard-hearted people are, they can't help but be moved. The cloth business, which had been stagnant for a period of time, began to be quietly lively again.

Thinking that he could not patronize himself, Jiang Zhen also gave hints to the officials of various counties in the official newspaper.

"The cloth produced in the county should be sold in time, or worn on the people, and should not be hoarded in the warehouse to produce ashes... No matter what the county officials do, they should put the benefits on the people."

Research official newspaper is a compulsory course for officials of Jiang Guo. Especially for college-born officials, every official report will be carefully analyzed.

When students like Zheng Qingyun get the official newspaper, the first thing they do is reading comprehension.

"The meaning of this article is that you want us to sell the cloth quickly? But at this price, the cloth seems to be a little difficult to sell.

The price of cloth has fallen a lot compared with six months ago. Not only has the price fallen, but it has also become difficult to sell. At this time, the king urged us to sell cloth. Will it fall again in the future?

Jiang Zhen secretly poked to sell discounted cloth, and the normal price of cloth has indeed become much more difficult.

In terms of output and efficiency, Jiang Zhen's water loom workshop ranked first, the workshops that improved the loom in Jiang's counties ranked second, and the old-fashioned looms and production models in other countries ranked last.

No one can compete with Jiang Zhen for the price and quality.

Some officials understood the meaning of the official newspaper and immediately seized the opportunity to sell cloth at a reduced price.

"The king said that you can't store the cloth in the warehouse to eat dust. You have to put the value of the cloth to the real place. The canal in the county has to be repaired, and it's almost money. It's just right to sell this cloth..."

When they met the discounted cloth, the merchants were also moved and couldn't help but want to buy it. After buying it, they sighed, " Among the countries, Jiang's officials are the most difficult."

"I have no choice but to follow the king's orders. If Wang Shang assesses the population this year, no matter how much cloth the county's workshops produce, they will not be qualified.

"I know, I will beheaded, right?" The merchant rushed to answer. The caravan traveled from south to north, and they also knew the news of Jiang Guo thoroughly.

"Hehe~ It's serious~"

Workshops in various counties have given fracture prices, which has led to the downward trend in the price of Jiang Guo's cloth.

With the leader of that group of sensible officials, and other officials who did not understand the situation, they were afraid of being left behind and did not dare to hoard cloth. They quickly sold the cloth produced in the workshop, so as not to put a pile of cloth in the county government warehouse at the end of the year, which would affect their evaluation.

With a group of people like Jiang Guo who stir up trouble, the prices of cloth in all countries have plummeted.

The nobles who hoarded cloth greatly reduced their assets.

[Today's cloth price is 30% of last year, 10 yuan to buy, 3 yuan to sell, tt-t-tt ~ I feel sorry for their wallet.]

[Who told them to hoard so much cloth and don't use it, right!]

[Ordinary people have no clothes to wear, and their bodies are patched and patched, which looks pitiful. It's okay for the nobles to change one dress a day, and they still have so much cloth to use. It's time to let them learn a lesson.

Not to mention the nobles of the four countries of Wei, Song, Zheng and Qi, but even the nobles of Jiang were hit by this sharp cloth market.

Many princes looked at the cloth in several warehouses at home and wanted to cry without tears.

"What should I do? There is still so much cloth at home?"

"Sell it. Wang Shang said in the official newspaper a long time ago that everyone should not hoard cloth. Now those who hoard cloth are really losing money."

"No, with so much cloth, you can lose as much as you sell. We can wait first. Maybe the price of the cloth will rise later.

But everyone was heartbroken. The price of this cloth still couldn't rise back. At this time, they had no choice but to compromise.

"Forget it, believe in Wang Shang, you'd better sell it. If you lose a little, you'll lose a little. The more you wait until later, the more you lose.

The nobles and merchants of Jiang were a little better. When the opportunity was wrong, they also sold together. The nobles of the other four countries were a little slower, and the cloth hoarded at home could not be sold directly. Even if they sell it, it's a blood loss.

One by one, their mentality collapsed.

Jiang Zhen was so kind that he naturally would not let them give up, and immediately sent lobbyists to spread rumors in the four countries.

"According to my analysis, the price of cloth in various countries has plummeted now, which is actually Jiang Guo's fault."

What the lobbyer said in the restaurant was approved by everyone.

"That's right. It's Jiang's fault. If Jiang hadn't suddenly taken out so many cheap cloth, how could the price of our country's cloth be so low?"

"The more I think about it, the more angry I get. The 20%-fold cloth and 50%-fold cloth are all things that deceive people! Fortunately, I still missed their good, thinking that they had good and didn't forget me.

"Oh, it's biased for you to think so. In my opinion, the price of this cloth will rise soon next year or the year after next. The lobbying guest looked sure.

His conclusion has attracted everyone's attention.

"How can I see it?"

"The price has fallen like this, how can it go up again?"

Although everyone uses interrogative sentences, they have expectations in their hearts.

The group of merchants in the restaurant have stored a large amount of cloth at home. They hope that the price of the cloth can rise back to the original than anyone else.

The lobbyist took a sip of wine and asked indifferently, "I don't know if you have read Jiang Guo's official newspaper in the past few months?"

"Of course I've seen it."

"Everyone goes south and north, and often goes to Jiang Guo to do business. How can we not read Jiang Guo's official newspaper?"

Jiang Guo's first two issues of the official newspaper and the student newspaper also invested a little money, but later they began to make a profit. Except for the official institutions that can receive newspapers for free, the rest of the people need to spend money to read the newspaper.

There is the latest policy of Jiang in the newspaper. Not only the nobles and merchants of Jiang will buy it, but also the merchants of other countries will buy it. By the way, you will learn more.

At this time, the lobbyist analyzed the article in the official newspaper, "Since King Jiang took office, thousands of officials have been disposed of in the State of Jiang. When this matter was exposed by the historian, it was quite a big deal."

"This is really a big deal. Even I know that our domestic officials seem to have been involved by Jiang Guo. A lot of people died that time."

"I used to envy those noble officials, but the last time I went to Jiang, I saw a county magistrate tanned, like an old farmer. It's really not easy for Jiang's officials."

In the discussion of the crowd, the lobbyist continued: "King Jiang's deterrent to Jiang Guo's officials is extraordinary. In the recent official newspapers, she urged county officials not to hoard cloth, to sell the cloth, exchange it for what the county needs, or wear it on the people. Who dares not listen to King Jiang's decree? Not only the officials of all counties listened, but also the nobles and merchants of Jiang Guo did not dare to sing against each other.

"Ah! Do you mean that these cloths on the market now are the original inventory of all the nobles in the State of Jiang?

"The nobles of Jiang are so timid. As soon as King Jiang said, they listened?"

"If you are a ruthless king like King Jiang, you will be timid. How many people has she dealt with? Who is not afraid?

"If the price of cloth is greatly reduced this time because of Jiang Guo's inventory, it makes sense."

Very good, I have learned to answer.

The lobbyist smiled with satisfaction and replied, "That's right, that's what you think!" How much stock can Jiang Guo have? After this period of time, a large amount of cloth will be consumed. Next year, the price of cloth will not only restore the original price, but may also rise.

"Shh~ What you said makes sense."

"In the past dozens or hundreds of years, the price of cloth has not changed. How can it suddenly fall to the current situation? I also bet that the price of cloth will rise back next year!"

The lobbyists assured the wine glass and said slowly, "I suggest that if you still have money at home, don't take this opportunity to buy more cloth and wait for next year. The nobles of the State of Jiang are afraid of King Jiang, but we are not afraid.

Jiang Guoqing's theory of inventory, under the spread of Jiang Zhen, soon spread among merchants in the four countries.

I've said too much. I really have the courage to believe this set. I will continue to buy Jiang Guobu and prepare to fight again next year.

[Hey hey~ Fight, bicycle into motorcycle~]

Chapter 155 - New money.

Economic war has existed since ancient times. Jiang Zhen has heard the stories of 'buying deer to make Chu' and 'buying fox to make the generation' before.

Guan Zhong asked people to buy the live deer of the State of Chu at a high price, so that the people of the State of Chu gave up farming and ran around to catch deer, but they secretly purchased the grain of the State of Chu. When the State of Chu had no grain, he terminated the trade of live deer and grain, resulting in the direct defeat of the State of Chu.

In the same trick, Guan Zhong also used it for the country, but he replaced buying deer with fox skin. As a result of the country, it was naturally defeated and surrendered.

Prime ministers of various countries are worried about the plummeting price of cloth, but they still can't figure out Jiang Zhen's routine, because Jiang Zhen is completely the opposite. She does not buy cloth at high prices in various countries, but sells cloth at low prices.

"King Jiang made this, what is the picture? Does she want to go to war again? King Zheng couldn't help doubting.

The opposite is refuted from the right, "It's impossible. Whether it is Jiang Guo controls water or builds roads, it will cost a lot of people. In a short time, there is no possibility of starting a war."

"Since it's not a war, why did she want to toss the cloth? The price of the cloth fell like this, and the domestic nobles and merchants all mourned." Zheng Wang said with some dissatisfaction.

"No matter what Jiang Wang has, the domestic grain production cannot be affected." The right-hand minister reminded, "We must urge domestic officials to keep a close eye on the food during this period."

King Zheng sneered, "Ha ha, at the current price of this cloth, how can there be people who don't farm, but weave cloth instead? They are not fools."

The ministers were silent. Jiang Zhen's reverse operation really confused them.

The economic war in ancient times was actually a food war. If you were not careful, a large number of people starved to death.

At present, the population of various countries is already small, and Jiang Zhen is also relatively restrained. This time, the price reduction of cloth is only aimed at nobles from all countries.

Whether it is selling cloth or fooling everyone into continuing to hoard cloth, Jiang Zhen is a precise sniper.

Ordinary people have a poor family and can't hoard goods at all. 80% of the cloth woven at home is taxed, and the remaining one or two pieces of cloth can be made for the family to wear. The price of the cloth does not have much impact on them.

As long as the crops of the land are still good, the lives of ordinary people can still operate normally.

"So many of you can't even guess King Jiang's intention?" King Zheng looked at the courtiers with a disappointed expression.

The ministers were still silent and did not dare to speculate.

After two seconds, an imperial examination student who had studied in college answered uncertainly, "King Jiang's ambition is to let the people of Jiang eat and wear, rely on the elderly, and raise their children. Maybe she lowered the price of cloth so that ordinary people could have clothes to wear.

In fact, he was right to say that. This is indeed one of Jiang Zhen's intentions. The development of science and technology is to make people live a good life.

Hearing this, King Zheng was stunned for two seconds, and then said with a sneer, "How can King Jiang be so kind? Who will believe this?"

The concept of class has long been deeply rooted in the hearts of the people. Not to mention King Zheng, all the ministers don't believe it.

Seeing that none of his ministers were reliable, King Zheng had no choice but to take a step back and said, "Don't care what King Jiang has the intention is. Let's discuss the impact of Jiang Wang's move on Zheng Guo first.

The impact on Zheng Guo is obvious, because the price of cloth has dropped clearly.

A courtier boldly guessed, "Maybe King Jiang wants to lower the price of cloth so that the people will not grow mulberry hemp, so that the price of cloth in the State of Zheng will rise next year or the year after, and then Jiang will sell high-priced cloth?"

"Recently, Duyi does have this argument, and many merchants are also taking the opportunity to buy cloth in large quantities, waiting for next year."

"Don't forget that Jiang Guo is promoting cotton now, and the harvest of cotton will definitely rise this year and next year. Maybe Jiang Wang wants to take the opportunity to raise the price of cotton cloth?"

I felt that the speculation of the ministers in the court was unreliable. The imperial examination student who had studied in the university couldn't help muttering in a low voice, "Isn't it really for the people of the world?"

Whether Jiang Zhen started the imperial examination or reformed the military merit system, it was to provide a way to the people at the bottom, promote cotton, kang and overseas grain seeds, and also to let the people eat and wear warm clothes.

Even if Jiang Zhen did not reuse him, he stayed in college for a period of time. After feeling Jiang Zhen's thoughts in textbooks and books, he was full of deep admiration for Jiang Zhen and felt that Jiang Zhen was a king with ideals and ambitions.

Not to mention others, anyway, the King Zheng he serves now is completely incomparable than Jiang Zhen. Looking at the quarrel between the court of the State of Zheng, he even had the idea of resigning from the capital of Jiang to do academic affairs.

Zheng Guo's court quarreled for a few days, and finally came to a conclusion: there will be more kinds of mulberry this year, and then wait and see the price of the cloth next year to adapt to the changes.

At this stage, everyone knows that Jiang Zhen's operation has a ghost, but because the ghost can't be touched and can't be seen, they can't take measures.

[That's great. There will be no shortage of raw materials next year.]

[With the kings of various countries to help stabilize the market, we can also sell cloth at ease.]

[The price of cloth is cheap, so ordinary people can have normal clothes to wear. Sooner or later, the price of cloth will be reduced. In the back, not only cloth, but also the price of grain will be reduced.]

[At that time, the grain output will increase, and the nobles who love grain will be stabbed again. I really feel sorry for them, hey hey~]

Some nobles in various countries are wailing that prices are plummeting, and some are taking the opportunity to stock up on goods, but the people at the bottom are relatively real, and they are taking this opportunity to change new clothes for themselves.

Especially for the people of Jiang, the situation in the past two years is much better than in previous years, and there are more people who are willing to make new clothes.

In the past few hundred years, the price of cloth was very stable, so it could be used as a currency. Now its price is messy, which leads to the chaos of Jiang's monetary system.

"It used to be a silk for a bucket of rice, but now it can't be exchanged. You'd better buy it with money..."

"But the price is not right. It's expensive to buy it with money..."

There is a small gap in the prices traded between gold and jade, money and grain and cloth. The merchants in Fang City, because of the price problem, I don't know how many times they have quarreled.

At this time, a minister suggested to Jiang Zhen in the early morning, "King! Why don't you stop it? In the long run, not only the four countries will be affected, but our country, Jiang, will also be turbulent.

"Let's stop? What's the matter? How to stop?" Jiang Zhen asked, "You don't think the price of this cloth has dropped, and it can be raised again, do you?"

"Well... isn't this the king's strategy? Wang Shang, do you ask me? The minister's expression was a little confused. Even if the minister is not good at it, he can see that Jiang Zhen is behind the incident.

Jiang Zhen reminded all families to hoard less cloth in the Official Daily. He did so and sold his own cloth in large quantities in order to bring trouble to the other four countries and help Jiang Zhen.

It can be said that the trouble has affected Jiang Guo now, and the minister can't accept it. If you cheat others and cheat yourself, it's not beautiful.

In his opinion, since Jiang Zhen can lower the price of the cloth, he can naturally return the price to normal, but he doesn't know when Jiang Zhen is going to take action.

[It's all done, and there is no reason to stop it.]

[As for the cognitive level of this group of ministers, if we play an economic war against them, we can make them cry~]

[Forget it, the economic war in this era will also kill people. It's better to take it easy.]

[We tossed the cloth, but we didn't toss the grain. The impact is already very small!]

The best thing about the output of weaving workshops is that in addition to Jiang Zhen, it is the internal history of millet control. With the production capacity of so many times, the price of cloth falling is inevitable. Now the price is just right.

There is no illusion of the recovery of cloth prices in the history of Zhisu, and proposed, "The price of cloth fluctuates greatly. It's better to eliminate cloth coins. For transactions in Fang city, use half a tael of money from Jiang's country."

"Do you spend half a two dollars to buy and sell things? Do you think ordinary people can have money in their families? A minister came out to refute.

"It doesn't take half a liang. Is it up to the price chaos? In the long run, it will definitely affect food.

"You say it easily, but the people and merchants just don't like to use half a two yuan. What can you do?"

The people at the bottom are used to barter, firstly because their families produce cloth and grain, and it is more convenient to exchange these two things for daily necessities. Second, because a large amount of copper money is in the hands of the nobles, and the stock of copper money in the hands of the common people is very small.

Nobles not only hoard cloth and grain, but also hoard iron and copper. These things can usually be used as money and become weapons at critical times.

Moreover, iron ore and copper ore can be owned by private individuals, and anyone can make money. The smelting level and moral level of each company are different, and the quality of copper coins circulating on the market is uneven.

When the officials in the DPRK were about to quarrel over the price of cloth and copper money, and even fought, the iron official stood up with his head held high.

"Don't quarrel anymore! Our Foundry Bureau has created a new batch of copper coins, gold coins and silver coins, and is preparing to take this opportunity to put them into the market.

It's okay that the iron official didn't say anything. As soon as he opened his mouth, he was hit by black hands. He didn't know who stepped on his foot, and he didn't know who trampled his arm, and then he was beaten.

"Ha ha~ Since you have been prepared for this matter for a long time, why did you say it now? Is it interesting to watch our fight?

The iron official grinded his teeth secretly. He didn't receive Jiang Zhen's wink before. How dare he stand up! Now it's good, and it has become a pump!

"Why did you catch me and scold me? Don't you want to see the new copper coins?"

Jiang Zhen took the opportunity to say, "Let someone carry things up."

The ministers looked at Jiang Zhen, who was on the top, and shut up in an instant. Out of trust in Jiang Zhen, I honestly decided to pick the thorn after seeing the new copper coins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Beyond Times By Woody

Historical Fiction

101K 6.3K 57
-"And where do I reside?" -"You reside in my heart, Priye!" Two broken souls, who endured pain and loneliness all their life. Destiny united them and...
80K 1.2K 62
Li Qing was reborn, and she actually returned to two months before the end of the world. Now my mother is not dead! Now my uncle is dead! Now the...
158K 2.5K 18
မြို့အုပ်မင်းရဲ့ဇနီးလောင်းက သူမကြောင့် သေသွားတာကြောင့် သူမကိုလက်ထပ်ပြီး ပြန်ပေးဆပ်ခိုင်းမဲ့ ဇေယျမင်းမောင်
63.2K 1.6K 68
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 绿茶养成手册 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 Xue Qiao went on the road to becoming a green tea because she met a bitch in the game. But later, she...